Start by marking “Spiders in the Grove (In the Company of Killers, #7)” as Want to Read:
Spiders in the Grove (In the Company of Killers, #7)

Spiders in the Grove

(In the Company of Killers #7)

Izabel and Naeva find themselves right where they wanted to be in Mexico: captured and held in the slave compounds owned by the Ruiz family. But the two are soon separated and forced into very different—but equally dangerous—situations. Izabel spends the next three weeks playing a role she never expected she would get the opportunity to play, but her luck runs out when Nae ...more
Published March 21st 2018 by CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform (first published February 13th 2018)

Hulya Kara Yuksel
Dec 24, 2016 rated it it was amazing
What the hell happened? OMG I want 8th book ASAP!!!😢😢😢

I must know what's going to happen Izabel & Victor!!! :(

Nina
May 14, 2016 rated it really liked it
AHHHHHHHH

i need some time to gather all my feelings

TheCrazyWorldOfABookLover
description

This series is so hard to fully review, because SO MUCH has happened (I've actually taken notes on each book so I can remember all the crazy twists and details) and saying anything on the latest book will pretty much spoil every book that came before it. Soooooo my thoughts on Spiders In The Grove:

1. Everyone is a fucking liar.
2. I CAN'T BELIEVE I trusted any of these liars.
3. Well, ^ that's a lie. I still trust Niklas. He's my favorite and always will be. DON'T FIGHT ME ON THIS I ADORE HIM.
J o d i  B i b l i o p h i l e ♥
I NEED THE NEXT BOOK NOW!!!!!!! I can’t fucking even right now!!!! I need answers!! My emotions are all over the place I could fucking cry!!!! So much I want to say but can’t say it!!! Damn you, JA Redmerski, you have RUINED ME!!!!!!!

Lo Bookfrantic
"I'm not afraid. Monsters aren't usually afraid of other monsters."

I did not expected this twisted mind games of a story. The author seriously had me hanging on a thread the entire time.

Now I feel empty, my heart is bleeding out for all these amazing characters. I don't feel any satisfaction in fact I feel is just so numb. So many questions and no answers and I need to know what's going to happen to all my babies ugh I feel so lost and have no idea how to get a hold of my self with all these
Nicci
UPDATE!!! (02/01/18)

I've been meaning to do this yesterday but got caught up with other fandom stuffs BUT HERE WE GO WE HAVE A RELEASE DATE!!

Update!!!(09/03/17)

AHHHHHHHHHhhhhhh ~~ WE HAVE A COVER!!!! 😆
This gets me seriously 100% hyped up for the book! I can't wait anymoreeee

(06/23/16)
I AM STILL SECRETLY ROOTING FOR NIKLAS AND IZABEL IS THAT HIGH TREASON OR SOMETHING OMG
Jennifer Kyle
Feb 13, 2018 rated it really liked it
4 Stars

"...love is the only force in the world that can blind a person to even the most obvious truths."

description

I very much enjoyed the start to this dangerous installment and I seriously adored the povs and especially how each friend/Order member sent someone to help our girl out!

description

There are some big reveals, excitement, deaths, and new characters.

HOWEVER, that ending fell flat for me.

description

I also must admit I had some trouble could be my age or the fact that it was TWO YEARS since I had read the previous
Beatrice ~ Confessions of a Pinay Bookaholic
I've been waiting this book for years since Behind the Hands that Kill and I'm beyond excited because finally, the long awaited sequel arrived! But, I'm nervous too because of the plot twists coming and guys, they are explosive and deadly.

"I left Mexico as Sarai, and came back as Izabel. And once I have what I came here to get, I will kill them all."

Spiders in the Grove begins in the end of the previous book as Izabel Seyfried / Sarai Cohen returns to Mexico with Naeva Brun for an unfinish
Nazanin
Jun 18, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2018, dark
4.5 Stars

Izabel and Naeva went to the mission to find what they want, among the Ruiz family in Mexico. The exact family who ruined Izabel’s life and made her what/how she is! There, they’re separated and each one went after what they wanted but apparently, Naeva wasn’t as lucky as Izabel and to help her, Izabel had to confess something that was on her shoulder for a long time. Well in the meanwhile, Fredrik tells us more about the serial Killer and Niklas’s past catches up to him.

I love this ser
Kübra  Yağmur Aslanhan
Allah seni bildiği gibi yapsın kadın! Şimdi işin yoksa 8. kitabı bekle 😭

Kitaba dair hissiyatlarım:

FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FU
Spiders in the Grove is the seventh installment in J.A. Redmerski's dark romance/thriller series: In the Company of Killers. This installment picks up right where the sixth book leaves off... and if you are reading these books as they are released, you will very likely need a recap by skimming over Behind the Hands That Kill or reviewing your ebook highlights or reading some spoilery reviews. We have waited a LONG time for this continuation.

Spiders in the Grove primarily follows Izabel's POV as
Betul
description

In the Company of Killers series is one of my favorites. I always impatiently wait on the next book in the series to release, so I can dive back into this intriguing, suspenseful and dark world. There was so much going on in this book, that I had to make sure that I didn't get lost. It took me some time to remember what happened in the previous book, I think from now on it's best I r
Natalie The Biblioholic
May 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I don't think my heart was ready. Actually, I KNOW my heart wasn't ready for this book.

I was so dumb. I don't even know why I expected any kind of happy ending with this book. Will these killers ever get their happy endings? With the way the author left these characters' lives in the balance, I'm not sure where they'll end up, but I'm looking forward to finding out.

What the hell Victor??? You better come to your senses in the next book. This dude almost broke my heart at one point until I realiz
Jess at JessicaWrites.co.uk

Follow me on the interwebs: Blog + Twitter + Facebook + Instagram

EDIT: April 10th, 2018
I swear to god these books just get more insane as they go on and somehow the number of characters I like in each book dwindles as I reach the next one.

I wasn't the biggest fan of this book for so many reasons, mainly because I hate everyone (except Niklas and Fredrik, they're my precious cinnamon rolls), but holy jesus, can everyone let Izabel stand up on her own two feet and do her thing? She doe
Melanie (mells_view)
Don’t even pay attention to this review.

Read this to see if Niklas and Nora bone, and they didn’t. You may hate me for that spoiler, but oh well. Maybe one day my dreams will come true. Maybe not.
Seda
Nov 07, 2018 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Serinin en kötü kitabıydı bence. Yazar, işleri iyice Türk dizisine bağladı, konuları/olayları zorlamada sınır tanımadı. Ters köşe yapacağım diye bu kadar kasmasına ne gerek vardı anlamadım. Kitapta adam gibi bir konu yoktu. Izabel, Meksika’ya gidince yazabileceği çok güzel aksiyonlar varken, saçma sapan yerlere getirdi olayları.

Bütün karakterler için ‘acaba ne olacak?’ tarzı bir son hazırlamış, seriyi iyice uzatmak için de kendine yeni malzemeler çıkarmıştı. Ama Kara Kurt’tan sonraki yazılmış ve
Ah-Rue
EDIT 04/03/2018

Wow. Everyone is insane and the twists are driving me bonkers I swear to God. AND HOW DO YOU EVEN END A BOOK LIKE THAT IT'S JUST NOT FAIR.

====================================================

EDIT : 24/01/2018

OH MY GOD THERE'S A COVER.
OH MY GODDDDD NEWS FROM THE AUTHOR.
OH MY GOD THIS WILL COME OUT BY THE END OF JANUARY I'M SORRY GUYS I CAN'T CHILL.
I CAN'T CHILL AT ALL.

THIS
BOOK
Ari
Feb 12, 2018 rated it really liked it
Original review: The New Romantics

The next installment to my ALL-TIME FAVORITE SERIES is finally here!

description

It's been months since Behind the Hands That Kill left me in a state of shookethness because of all the tea that was spilt. With all the events that went down in the sixth book, I was very curious to see where things would go next...ESPECIALLY WITH VICTOR AND IZZY BECAUSE I WAS NOT FUCKING WILLING TO LET THIS SHIP SINK! I had my theories written down for every possible plot twist I could think
Jacqueline's Reads
Sep 04, 2018 rated it liked it
Shelves: killer
3 I don’t like the direction the series is going Stars

In the company of killers is my favorite series. That’s a very bold comment right? I’ve read over 1,000 books, so that MEANS something. I was very disappointed with Spiders in the Grove. First off, it kills me to wait for so long for each book, then again, I like the wait because I feel like the author really puts her time and effort into the stories.

Almost all of the books have been 5 star reads for me, even Fredrik’s book and that one is pr
arissa

God, I missed this series, but I feel so stressed right now. It feels like they all broke up with me.

Please tell me we don't have to wait too long for the next book. I NEED TO KNOW WHAT THE HELL NIKLAS WANTED FREDRIK TO TELL IZABEL!!

Speaking of Izabel.
I loved her in this book. She aced it, and I loved every second of it.

About Lysandra Hollis.
(view spoiler)
Anahita

I was waiting so long for this book and I can say that I'm not satisfied. So many questions and no answers. Of course that this book was again full of surprises and unexpected twisted things & I enjoyed every damn word of it.
Every time, everything twisted 180 ° in this series & I really don't know what to expect from the story and these characters, each of them proves that we don't know them the way we think :D
I wanted to give it 4 stars because It was too short and it left me in hell
Katie
Feb 22, 2017 marked it as to-read
Shelves: dark-reads, favorites
THIS NEEDS TO HAPPEN ASAP!!!!!!!!!

Mo
Dec 20, 2016 marked it as to-read
I need this book!

As hot as it always is for the forbidden love type scenario, I just can't with Niklas and Izabel. I was so pleased how things turned out in the last book but now I need Victor and Izabel to be okay for always. I don't care how silly and immature that sounds - I need it!
Büşra Öztürk
Off... Yemin ediyorum bunların birbirlerinin arkasından türlü türlü iş çevirmesinden, hiçbir şeyin sonuçlanmamasından bunaldım. Doğru bildiklerimizi hep yalan çıkartıyor yazar. Üstelik karakterlerin tutarsızlığı da cabası. İÇİM ŞİŞTİ !
crni biser
Mar 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Auuuu, pa ovo je bio pravi ringišpil. I ono što si znao iz prethodnih knjiga, posle ove, ne znaš više ništa 😲😲😲 Jedva čekam sledeći deo 🖤🖤🖤
Što bi Gregory House rekao - Everybody Lies 😎

KMK 2018 IZAZOV:
8/12 - Knjiga iz serijala
Amber- Leave Me Alone I'm Reading
description

This series is INCREDIBLE!!! The wait in between the books nearly kills me, but they are so worth it. Every book just gets better. Izabel has always been my ultimate favorite heroine and she has grown into something terrifyingly amazing. Now I just need more of my fave- Niklas!!!
Dilara
Jun 23, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition

Sinir krizleri eşliğinde kitabı bitirmiş bulunmaktayım. Ya bir kere de benim istediğim gibi davranın arkadaş! Başımıza türlü türlü çorap, dert ördü bunlar. Yeni kitaba kadar nasıl sabredeceğim hiç bilmiyorum.
Normalde yan karakterlerin olayları daha çok ilgimi çekse de seride, bu kitapta bir an önce Izabel'in bölümleri gelsin diye bekledim. Olaylar gerçekten çok heyecanlıydı, aksiyon bir an bile durmadı.
Şimdi kızdığım, yegane günah keçim ilan ettiğim Izabel
Tuğba Atıcı Coşar (okuryazarannecik)
Dudaklarına doğrı, “Haklıydın,” diye fısıldadım, “ben koyunların arasındaki kurdum, mi amor.” Onı tekrar öptüm. “Seni seviyorum ama eğer ölürsen kendi başıma da yaşayabilirim.
Seni Allah kahretmesin yazar, böyle kitap sonu mu olur? Bu kitabı böyle bitirirken hiç mi vicdanınız sızlamadı sevgili yazar?
Hadi şimdi bekle dur bakalım. Ortada kitapta yok ki, daha yazılıyor nasıl bekleyelim?
Seride her zaman en sevdiğim Kara Kurt olacak fakat bir kıyaslama yapacak olursam Lydia bir dakika bile heyecan ka
Lydia's Romance
Feb 13, 2018 rated it it was ok
Shelves: criminal-heroes
Excuse all the fucks.
I'm so angry. Someone hose me down.

Was I wrong in believing there was a love story between Izabel and Victor? Was I wrong to be hopeful that things would work out between them? I accepted all the darkness in their story—the bad and the ugly. I love dark romance reads and was prepared for a different kind of HEA for these two. BUT goddamnit!!!! Another cliffhanger?! Again, no WARNING of a cliffhanger, no HEA (not even fucking close), no closure, more heartache and MORE waitin
Niklas 1 11 Jun 15, 2018 09:29AM
  • Breakaway
  • Her Master's Christmas
  • Hunting for Silence (Storm and Silence, #5)
  • No Angel
  • This Isn't Fair, Baby (War & Peace, #6)
  • Dawn of Forever (Jack & Jill, #3)
  • Menace (Scarlet Scars, #1)
  • Devastate (Deliver, #4)
  • Bad Blood (Royal Blood #2)
  • The Three Slips
  • Redeeming Rhys
  • Everything Under The Sun
  • The Beast Series Boxset
  • Hunter (Prison Planet, #2)
  • Shadowed Heart: A Luc and Summer Novel (Amour et Chocolat, #5.5)
  • Honor Bound (The Estate, #3)
  • Handful of Tears
  • Sex Snob
J.A. (Jessica) Redmerski is a New York Times, USA Today, and Wall Street Journal bestselling author, international bestseller, and award winner, who juggles several different genres. She began self-publishing in 2012, and later with the success of THE EDGE OF NEVER, signed on with Grand Central Publishing/Forever Romance. Her works have been translated into more than twenty languages.

Jessica is a

In the Company of Killers (7 books)
  • Killing Sarai (In the Company of Killers, #1)
  • Reviving Izabel (In the Company of Killers, #2)
  • The Swan & the Jackal (In the Company of Killers, #3)
  • Seeds of Iniquity (In the Company of Killers, #4)
  • The Black Wolf (In the Company of Killers, #5)
  • Behind the Hands That Kill (In the Company of Killers, #6)
“I'm not afraid. Monsters aren't usually afraid of other monsters.” 2 likes
“...love is the only force in the world that can blind a person to even the most obvious truths.” 1 likes