Start by marking “A Three Course Meal for the Mind” as Want to Read:
A Three Course Meal for the Mind

A Three Course Meal for the Mind

‘A Three Course Meal for the Mind’ combines three books into a single volume: 'On The Other Hand', 'Just Around The Bend' and 'Louder Than a Whisper' (also available separately). The books chronical Renée Paule’s philosophical journey of self-reflection. She questions many facets of life that we take for granted, unlearning all that she has been taught: thus freeing her mi ...more
Published June 26th 2016 by RPG Publishing

To ask other readers questions about A Three Course Meal for the Mind, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about A Three Course Meal for the Mind

Neeraj V Murali
Jul 01, 2016 rated it it was amazing
It is neither Freud nor Foucault but Renee. The three course meal is a well-prepared dish with adequate spices and expertly tailored to suit your needs. You neither need the terms nor the theories, but simply an open mind and a bubbly heart. You need to accept that questions exist and wrestle with them. That is what Renee does, initiating you on the journey to the centre of your heart, where the "real" brain exists. Let me assure you of one thing, these three books will change your life.

Read the
Aleena
Jun 04, 2016 rated it it was amazing
A highly recommended book for people who wish to see what's really behind their veil. People who wish to change their lives for the better.

I'm glad I've read all three of the books now assembled as a single book. These books have changed my perspective of life. All I can say is that I refer to the words of this book for every single thing that I do feel or think about.

I loved reading them. Enjoyed reading every single page. I hope you do so too.
Mdspevack
Why settle for only one when you can have all three.

Having proof read and reviewed all three of Renee Paule’s insightful and thought provoking books, the author has come up with the inventive idea of linking all three into one combined edition.

This format will enable the reader to conveniently follow through Renee Paule’s train of thought, whilst also providing a fiscal incentive to delve deeper into the narrative of these literary publications.
Adnan Khan
Dec 08, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Simply awesome !
MaryM
Jun 29, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Read all three of these books ... excellent!
G.R. Hewitt
I have written what I wanted to say in the blurb of this book, as I am the editor. I feel it deserves a rating and is well worth reading.
Susan Russell
Jul 01, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Renée Paule has worked her three previous books, which I had already read separately - On the Other Hand, Just Around the Bend and Louder Than a Whisper (also available separately) - into one volume and, as usual, has come up with the perfect title, 'A Three Course Meal for the Mind.' Renée's books come under the title of Self-Help, but rather than being in the usual run-of-the-mill vein of 'do this and you will feel better', her work leads you into truly examining yourself and your interaction ...more
Marc
Jul 17, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Renée Paule's compilation of her first three books is an ideal way of getting to grips with the thought provoking content, plus also is a far more cost effective way of purchasing all three books.

This is a must read and a bargain to boot.
Mary Emmanuelle LLenos
Jan 10, 2018
Hina Bano
Jul 24, 2016
Francis Carrière
rated it did not like it
Sep 19, 2017
  • The Geometry of Freedom
  • The Fourteen Day Soul Detox
  • Of Forests and Clocks and Dreams: A Literary and Art Collection
  • Who Are You?: The ID16 Personality Test
  • One Year of Writing and Healing: Writing to Transform the Experience of Illness, Grief, and Other Trouble
  • Take a Look... There's Money All Around You!
  • A Girl Named Mary
  • Downward
  • Philanthropic Ways
  • Meantime Girl
  • Cinder Unit (Duplicate, #1)
  • I’ll Run Till the Sun Goes Down: A Memoir About Depression and Discovering Art
  • Doodle Artist - Dogs: A colouring book for grown ups
  • The Wrath of the Fire Stone (Asyri, #1)
  • INSOMNUS
  • Cloister (Charlie Jones #2)
'Self-reflection', 'Know Thyself' and 'Semi-autobiography'

'Top of the morning' from Ireland.

Many years ago I wrote my autobiography - probably more as therapy than anything else - but life continued happening to me and I got to thinking, what good will this story do, isn’t there enough misery in the world without me adding to it by writing more? I subsequently burnt it. It was around this time tha