Jump to ratings and reviews

I'll Play With You

The cut-paper artistry of Caldecott winner David Wisniewski is joined with Mary McKenna Siddals’s lyrical verse in this sweet and simple book about the joys of outdoor play. The sun, wind, clouds, rain, stars, and moon are waiting outside, inviting little ones to come and play with them. A multiethnic group of children is featured in this ideal read-aloud, in a small format perfect for little hands to hold.

32 pages, Hardcover

8 books10 followers

Ratings & Reviews

What do you think?

Friends & Following

Create a free account to discover what your friends think of this book!

5 stars
0 (0%)
Displaying 1 - 5 of 5 reviews
15 reviews
May 6, 2021
This book follows a group of children as they experience playing outdoors. They describe the ways you can enjoy the sun, moon, rain, clouds, wind, and stars. I definitely enjoyed this book because even though it is simple, it has great illustrations and rhymes. I would recommend this book to early age readers who enjoys rhymes! This book will help show kids the joys of playing outdoors and give kids ideas for for the next time they are outside playing! I also loved the diverse group of characters the author chose!
Profile Image for April.
6 reviews
February 25, 2020
My toddler loves this fun book about playing with the wind, the leaves, etc. It's a good book to help your children fall in love with the outdoors. :)
Profile Image for Ambra.
111 reviews8 followers
November 17, 2010
This is a cute book about children playing outside. It really sparked my 4-year-old's imagination because it told how the children played with the sun, the wind, the clouds etc. My favorites were playing hide and seek with the sun and playing picture games with the clouds.
Displaying 1 - 5 of 5 reviews

Can't find what you're looking for?

Get help and learn more about the design.