Start by marking “The Zodiac Legacy: Balance of Power (Zodiac Legacy, #3)” as Want to Read:
The Zodiac Legacy: Balance of Power (Zodiac Legacy, #3)

The Zodiac Legacy: Balance of Power

(Zodiac Legacy #3)

Steven Lee always thought that having superpowers would make him happy, make life easier, and make everything more fun. He was wrong. Steven, now 16 years old, has spent years living with the power of the Tiger. But now, on the edge of a catastrophe that could destroy not only Steven and his super powered friends, but every Zodiac in the world, Steven will have to decide ...more
Published March 7th 2017 by Disney Press

Start your review of The Zodiac Legacy: Balance of Power (Zodiac Legacy, #3)
Tam
Jun 20, 2017 rated it liked it
A disappointing end to this series.
Marco Morano
Aug 18, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: read-in-2018
This was such a great conclusion to this series! Overall, I kinda saw some things coming based on the last two books, but for the most part, it didn't matter much to me. While this book is technically YA, it has a stronger middle-grade feel to it and I think it works better as a middle-grade novel.
Bibliophilic Richard
Nov 25, 2019 rated it liked it
Shelves: 2017-releases
Actual Rating: 2.5 / 5
Mark Buxton
Aug 01, 2017 rated it really liked it
My name is Roxanne, and membership on the Zodiac team has changed drastically. Steven was able to restore our powers, but we've been joined by our former enemies to fight Maxwell, although the Dragon has totally taken him over. These people were trying to kill us only a few, short months ago, and now we're supposed to trust them? Steven's parents showed us a video of the Dragon's devastation in Alaska, but we aren't sure where to find the creature now. Steven doesn't know what we should do; he's ...more
Cory Firestine
Jun 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing
In the epic finale of the Zodiac Legacy series, The Balance of Power entertains from the first page to the last. Stan Lee, Stuart Moore, and Andie Tong finish their wonderful collaboration series with a bang. Or should be a snarl? If you've read the previous volumes, you have no choice but to finish the thrilling trilogy of Steven Lee and the Zodiacs, where it may not be just Maxwell that the team needs to be worried about.
After their blistering battle with Maxwell, having the Zodiac powers
Lynn
Jul 05, 2018 rated it really liked it
The Balance of Power is the third and final book in the Zodiac Legacy. Steven is now in command of the Zodiac group even though his powers have been stripped. Converts who now see that Maxwell is losing his grip on the Dragon power and his sanity have joined their group but don't necessarily like the idea of answering to a 16 year old boy with no military training. At the beginning of this book, Steven is leading them all on a mission to try and rescue Kim and also restore their powers. Steven ...more
Emily P.
Aug 30, 2017 rated it really liked it
Nandini Vakde
Sep 24, 2019 rated it liked it
RATING: 3 stars

This book was underwhelming, in my opinion. The first book was just... pain good, I guess, and the characters felt more realistic. I don’t know how it’s possible for a plot to go downhill as the series progresses and for the characters to get worse? But this book sort of managed that, unfortunately.

Which is sad, because I loved the pictures- which were also better in the first book- and the story. Like the idea of Zodiac powers was so cool, but I feel like this book was a letdown.
Aaron
May 23, 2017 rated it really liked it
16-year-old Steven Lee and the rest of the Zodiacs are back for another adventure, and this time the existence of everyone on Earth is at risk. Over the course of the last two books, all of the Zodiacs have come together with the idea that the evil dragon is really out of control, and it will take the powers of the other 11 powers to bring down the Dragon.

Like something out of an X-Men plot (with superheroes and villains coming together to fight a bigger evil), this book builds as different
Beeeeeeeeeen
Mar 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is the third book to The Zodiac Legacy. It starts off with an action packed adventure to save their friend and get back their powers. In the last one, the enemy took all their powers and became the strongest of them all, the dragon. Except the dragon was too strong and took over his soul causing the dragon to be in control. Now the team fights the most dangerous creature on the planet. Steven, the tiger, leads his team into the finale phase of the battle, to truly defeat Maxwell. This is ...more
Arynn Ishikawa
Aug 21, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Firstly, I really enjoyed this whole series! I hope there's another one cause I'm fascinated with these characters. Such a cool take on the zodiac animals and the people who represent them. I don't want to give any spoilers but I had to force myself to put the book down so I didn't read it all in one day! It is like an action movie and a psychological thriller all in one! Plus, it is co written by one of the greatest comic book men. This series could make a really cool movie!
Claire Kandle
Oct 13, 2017 rated it liked it
This series reads like a superhero/martial arts movie: a lot of action descriptions. The characters also engage in some deep soul searching while they fight the bad guys. I think the plot was weak in the way the story ended; events did not seem to unfold naturally, rather the story was forced to a conclusion in a way that was unsatisfactory. However, Stan Lee's empathy for the struggles of humanity was very much present, and made this read more enjoyable.
Rai Rp
Mar 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Its based on how his entire life is misrublue and He has super powers of the tiger and he is things that it was going to be awesome with super powers.

How to get tiger super power first go to the museum touch a anceint artifact. And then you get the tiger powers and you are undiffetable.

I liked the book its not the best but its good imight read it again if i liked it more. If the story was more intease then i would like it but it still good.s
Natalie Le
Sep 22, 2017 rated it it was amazing
The book starts out with Steven Lee and his Zodiac team trying to find Kim, who's been captured by the Dragon's (Maxwell's) team. Steven Lee is set on a rollercoaster of emotions with Kim, his "girlfriend" and his parents. The team forms incredible bonds and is able to defeat the Dragon before he engulfs the world with everlasting flame.
mandyfujita
Aug 18, 2017 rated it really liked it
Maxwell is consumed by the dragon power and Steven and the team are trying to rescue Kim. She left to check on her dad because of his heart attack. Kim was kidnapped by Vanguard group, that is headed by Maxwell. All the team members seem to have family problems. Even, the leader, Steven has family issues.
Great series. Hope Stan Lee continues making more of these adventures.
Sarah Haines Whitely
I really did love this series! I think the author did a really good job of wrapping up the story line, but he did leave room for another trilogy if he wished to write one. I highly recommend this series for anyone that has interest in the zodiac signs and their powers.
Justin
Aug 15, 2019 rated it really liked it
[Rating 4.5]

The beginning and the end were really action packed; the middle felt really slow even though it brought up points that would be crucial during the rest of the book.

Lol the ending feels like it could spawn off a spin off series but it's Stan Lee sooooo
Delroy Brooks
Jul 12, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Definitely a kids book

I read this book to see what the themes were before my 11 yr old begins. He has enjoyed the entire series. There a re number of plot holes, yet it is still an exciting read.
The Batman
Jun 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is a fun series that I would love to see in an animated format. The characters are great and the dialogue fairly realistic. The superpowers are cool and the story is pretty well written. Any Marvel fans would enjoy this book a lot.
Jennifer Baratta
Please listen to all three books of the Zodiac Legacy.
Joshua
Nov 21, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Amazing
Very interesting
Kinda boring in the beginning
Sam Cress
Jan 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great book, couldnt keep my eyes away from it!

I would recommend this to anyone who likes Chinese zodiac history.

This book is amazing, good job Stan Lee. GG
Jo Stevens
Aug 19, 2019 rated it liked it
It wouldn't be bad if the authors made the characters older. I mean seriously Kim and Steven are just kids. Abandoned kids at that. In Steven's case abandoned several times over.
William Wasiak
Jan 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Good book

Definitely recommend this book because the action is on point, and the story is gripping. Overall really good book read it.
Nathan Stayner
Good for people who like the book The Zodiac Legacy! ;)
Daniel Giroux-Pare
Mar 11, 2019 rated it it was ok
Really unfortunate ending.
Paige Canetto
May 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Thrilling conclusion to this great series! Loved the ending and all of the characters are so dynamic and interesting. The plot was complex and interesting. Such a great read!
Marney Hawes
May 13, 2017 rated it really liked it
A most satisfying conclusion to the trilogy.
Tristan Blais
Mar 10, 2018 rated it it was ok
good teen series book had lots of action was interesting enough and kept me busy.
Morgan
Nov 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I love this series so much! It's absolutel incredible and is definetely a MUST-read. I am hoping for a book 4 because book 3 left me at a cliff-hanger!

• The Zodiac Legacy: The Age of Bronze (Zodiac, #3)
  • The Last Kids on Earth and the Midnight Blade
  • The Initiation (Lock and Key #1)
  • The Last Kids on Earth and the Cosmic Beyond (Last Kids on Earth, #4)
  • The Last Kids on Earth and the Nightmare King (Last Kids on Earth, #3)
  • Into Thin Air (Hardy Boys Adventures #4)
  • The Zodiac Legacy (Zodiac, #1)
  • Wrath of the Storm (Mark of the Thief, #3)
  • Rise of the Wolf (Mark of the Thief, #2)
  • The Wearle (Erth Dragons, #1)
  • Simon Thorn and the Shark's Cave (Simon Thorn, #3)
  • Simon Thorn and the Viper's Pit (Simon Thorn #2)
  • Curse of the Arctic Star (Nancy Drew Diaries #1)
  • Hunting for Hidden Gold (The Hardy Boys, #5)
  • Time Stoppers (Time Stoppers #1)
  • Simon Thorn and the Wolf's Den (Simon Thorn, #1)
  • The Last Last-Day-of-Summer
  • The Dangerous Days of Daniel X (Daniel X, #1)
Stan Lee (born Stanley Martin Lieber) was an American writer, editor, creator of comic book superheroes, and the former president and chairman of Marvel Comics.

With several artist co-creators, most notably Jack Kirby and Steve Ditko, he co-created Spider-Man, the Fantastic Four, the X-Men, Iron Man, the Hulk, Daredevil, the Silver Surfer, Dr. Strange, and many other characters, introducing

Zodiac Legacy (3 books)
  • The Zodiac Legacy: Convergence (Zodiac Legacy, #1)
  • The Zodiac Legacy: The Dragon's Return (Zodiac Legacy, #2)