Start by marking “For the Bear's Eyes Only (Grizzlies Gone Wild #3)” as Want to Read:
For the Bear's Eyes Only (Grizzlies Gone Wild #3)

For the Bear's Eyes Only

(Grizzlies Gone Wild #3)

BEAR ON THE PROWL

Life as Alan Carman knew it is over. After he was captured and tortured by a mysterious enemy, the lawyer's latent grizzly-shifter DNA was triggered. The old Alan is gone, and in his place is a terrifying vicious beast that lives and breathes for revenge. He will track down the person who did this to him-and it'll be the last thing he ever does.

Tonya Kapp
Published November 15th 2016 by Forever Yours

To ask other readers questions about For the Bear's Eyes Only, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about For the Bear's Eyes Only

Mg ♥ The Bookishmedialite
ALANNNNNN!!! I will be waiting for you. RAWRRRRRRR.
♆ BookAddict  ✒ La Crimson Femme
Alan is the moody angry bear, literally. I liked Alan. He gives so much to the pack and when he needed them, he is let down so badly. I can understand Alan because he is left out of both worlds. He is a bear shifter but he can't shift so he isn't really one of them. Yet he can not be with humans fully because he is part shifter. Straddling this line where neither worlds will accept him is hard and disheartening. His character is the easiest for readers who have been excluded from a "club" to emp ...more
Ann Lorz
I'm so glad that bitchy Tonya finally got her story. I really love her character. One might she acts like she wants to kill you the next she's your best friend. I so want to meet her.

I really felt for Alan from the first book I met him. It's must be hard to live in the world he lives in and not be able to shift into his bear. But, because of that I think he has more heart and little bit more tougher. He need to show no fear around those who could easily kill him.

You know that Tonya doesn't want
Nicole P
You definitely have to read the first two books in the series to know what's going on in this one. There was a lot of repetition that got slightly annoying. Not the best read but not the worst either.
Kim Reads (Read Your Writes Book Reviews)
I’m a huge fan of Kathy Lyons’ Grizzlies Gone Wild series. I devoured books one and two. It should be noted that in my opinion, For the Bear’s Eyes Only is not a standalone read. Book two, License to Shift must be read first.

For the Bear’s Eyes Only picks up about a week after License to Shift ends. The story finds Alan Carman still reeling from the atrocities inflicted on him and going unnoticed by those who were supposed to love and care for him. Alan is full of hatred and rage and set on rev
Tifferz
Nov 13, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: favorites, jd-read
4.5 Stars, 3 Flames
Being a nonshifter in the Gladwin Clan has always been a hard pill to swallow. He finally accepted his limited abilities and was beginning to make a name for himself. But after being kidnapped, tortured, and turned into a half shifting bear has left Alan completely at odds with his former self. He only sees a monster and a clan who did not even realize he was missing. Now he is out for blood and running away from everything he has known, the woman he's ever loved to meet his d
Twinsie Talk Angie J
Oct 30, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Check out this review and others at
www.Twinsietalk.com
www.Facebook.com/Twinsietalk
www.Twitter.com/Twinsietalk
www.Tsu.co/Twinsietalk
Newsletter : http://eepurl.com/brwkPv
For The Bear Eyes by Kathy Lyons
I received this book from Netgalley for an honest review.
AHH I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS BOOK!!! Alan and Tonya!! This book…….Just YES!!
Alan is the shifter who can’t shift. Tonya is the ambitious shifter who wants power. She has gone after and pursued the wrong brother but now is SEEING this broth
Katherine Yearwood
Nov 15, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: paranormal
Now this is one Paranormal book that you don’t want to miss. Alan Carman was on a high everything was going his way, until one day he was taken by force and injected with an agent that forced his latent grizzly-shifter abilities. The good matter happy to past the bar lawyer was gone. The attraction that he had for Tonya was gone, especially when he found out that no one knew he was gone. How is that for a kick in the head. When his pack needed some legal work, they would call on good old boy Ala ...more
Whispers From
Nov 06, 2016 rated it it was amazing
lan is a lawyer, his brother is Alpha of the Gladwin bear shifters. Alan can't shift, he's just human. Until he is kidnapped and experimented on. Now he only partially shifts and is mad because his family and friends didn't realize he was missing. He wants the woman who did this to him but he has to locate her first.
Tonya is a police officer, bear shifter, and beta. She's second after the Alpha. She is looking for Alan to bring him back home. When she finds him, her bear picks him for a mate. Th
Hannah
Nov 08, 2016 rated it it was amazing
ARC REVIEW

OH MY GOSH this book. What I like about shifter books is they can beat the crap out of each other get up and it's all good, especially in this book and between Tonya and Alan. Yes they fight Alan hits her but being a shifter she gives as good as she gets. (I only bring it up because it might be a trigger for some) This was a great book and a great end to this particular story arc and I hope it's not over as a series because this is a fantastic series. I love all the characters I defin
Linda Rea
Nov 11, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Alan has been changed into a half shifter by the cat lady Elisabeth who had kidnapped him and injected him with a serum and he has been on the run ever since.
Tonya is determined to find Alan and bring him home but he believes he is a monster so when she gets help from her friend Mark to tranquilize Alan she takes him to a deserted cabin an chains him up trying to talk sense into him.
Alan has always been in love with Tonya and she with him but she was so afraid he would reject her she never told
Alexandria
Feb 24, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Poor Alan. He's had a rough life. He can't shift. He is kidnapped and tortured, but his own brother didn't even notice that something was wrong. He has been in love with his childhood friend since he was 12 and she was going after his brother. On top of all of that after his week of torture, he can shift, but he doesn't shift into a bear. Now he is going after the woman who did this to him. This was an excellent ending to the series.
A Hopeless Romantic's Booklandia
I fell in love with the Grizzlies Gone Wild series with the first book and each new one has just made me fell even more in love with it! I'll admit that when I first saw that For the Bear's Eyes Only was Tonya's story, I wasn't as enthused about reading it, but when we got to see a different side of her and Alan both in Mark's story - well, I got a whole lot excited for it. And For the Bear's Eyes Only was positively excellent and I completely loved it!

You already know I had a rough patch with T
Mellena
Nov 15, 2016 rated it it was amazing
With every book written in the Grizzlies Gone Wild series they just get better! For the Bear's Eyes Only hit a lot of key emotional points. It was an anger filled read as Alan fought with himself and lashed out at those around him. It was passionate with Alan and Tonya! It was intense and I can't tell you why! This could possibly be my favorite of the series, sorry Carl! I have loved Alan's story even before he had this book and now that I have his I can't help but love him. And Tonya I have ado ...more
Donna Was A Scandal
Nov 30, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: pnr
The final book in this trilogy - Alan will break your heart. Here's my complete review:

Lisa
Oct 11, 2016 marked it as to-read

I knew this was coming. I'm more interested in seeing how Tanya behaves with a potential mate.
Sharon Tyler
Dec 01, 2016 rated it liked it
For the Bear's Eyes Only is the third book in the Grizzlies Gone Wild series by Kathy Lyons. While it would be helpful to have read one or both of the previous books, I do not think it necessary to enjoy this read. Those that know the series will certainly get more out of it because of the larger story arc, but newcomers will not be left completely out in the cold. The first book was The Bear Who Loved Me, and the second book was License to Shift (which I somehow missed reading).

Life as Alan Car
Joann
Nov 22, 2016 rated it it was amazing
With what has easily become of my favorite shifter series to date, I am thrilled to see the story of Alan and Tonya finally come to light. These two have been circling each other for some time, with their constant bickering and carrying on, it only stood to ramp up the sexual tension between them. However, we always thought that Tonya carried a torch for Carl, so most readers never thought that Alan was on her radar. Boy were we wrong.

I have to say that Alan's book is so much darker than the fir
Kerry Smith
Nov 23, 2017 rated it really liked it
I received a copy of this book from ebook discovery. This is my honest, freely given review.

For those who haven't delved into Kathy's world I can only ask why not? While I love a story that is just a simple escape from real life this series as it touches on the slightly harder side of shifter, or non shifter as the case may be, life makes for compelling reading.
In all honesty the only downside ...if it could be regarded as one , is that to get the full impact of this book and understand the char
Munira Vahed
Feb 28, 2018 rated it liked it
I dont know why i didnt like this book at the beginning but it felt like i was jumping in halfway to the story and figuring out the different aspects and characters
Once i understood what was happening it felt more interesting.
I think to get into the story u have to read the previous books to understand it all.
Otherwise a good read.
I received this book free from ebook Discovery. I voluntarily review this book. Thid is my honest review.
ShariB
Dec 02, 2017 rated it really liked it
I like how love prevails beyond the monster inside and the need for revenge. The story of Alan and Tonya builds realistically through the story with a few hot scenes. This is a story of love, acceptance, healing and forgiveness. Along with a happily ever after ending, no cheating or cliffhangers, this makes for a great read.
I received this book for free from eBook Discovery, I voluntarily post this review, and this is my honest review.
Tanya
Oct 25, 2017 rated it liked it
DNF - just couldn’t get into this one for whatever reason, stalled at 50%. Liked the prior two in the series so gave what I read three stars. By the way, don’t read this one first or you would be pretty lost. It starts out right where the prior book leaves off, and also referenced events in the first book.
Chris
Nov 29, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Alan and Tonya story was great. I recommend this book.
This will definitely be put on my to read again list.
The ending was unexpected, I wasn't sure how the evil character would be taken care of in the end that's were the twist came in. I love how Kathy wrote the ending.
Claire
Meh, an okay ending to the trilogy, but not my favorite entry. A bit too quick of a change of heart on Tanya's part, and I felt like Alan took self-pity to the extreme - though what do I know, never having been turned into a half-shifter grizzly?!
Julie Brengard
Feb 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Loved this book and the series. Gives me the paranormal I want plus the added suspense. And in the romance and it's a complete winner! I received this book for free from eBook Discovery. I voluntarily review this book. This is my honest review.
Josephine
Oct 30, 2018 rated it it was ok
I like strong women but Tonya put me off, she was trying to much, to be strong. You saw a bit of her character in previous books, then in this one she was made too human to go with the plot.
Theresa Hurley
May 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Great one! Alan and Tonya are great together! Really great story!
Shelita
Sep 19, 2017 rated it really liked it
3.5 stars.

I liked the ending but I'm confused as to how they got to that point. It was ok but definitely my least liked if the 3 in the series.
Avey Shannon
Sep 25, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
"For the Bear's Eyes Only" is the best of the Grizzlies Gone Wild trilogy, loved the characters of Alan and Tonya.
Tricha Leary
Jul 14, 2017 rated it really liked it
This is the first shifter series that I have ever read. I enjoyed every aspect of the series and the struggles they overcome throughout generations.
Librarian Note: Also writes under the pen name Jade Lee.

KATHY LYONS writes light, funny, sexy stories. She loves the faster pace of contemporary books and that her humor can shine through. Plus, the shifter books are really fun!

She leaves the dark, tortured love stories to her alter ego, Jade Lee.

Visit them both on the web at www.kathylyons.com or www.jadeleeauthor.com!

Grizzlies Gone Wild (6 books)
  • The Bear Who Loved Me (Grizzlies Gone Wild, #1)
  • License to Shift (Grizzlies Gone Wild #2)
  • Alpha Unleashed (Grizzlies Gone Wild #4)
  • Bound to the Bear (Grizzlies Gone Wild #5)
  • Taming Her Mate (Grizzlies Gone Wild #6)
“He just wants to be heard," Hank said.
That's all any of us want. To know that someone hears our pain.”
0 likes