Start by marking “Tapping Her (Billionaire Bad Boys, #1.5)” as Want to Read:
Tapping Her (Billionaire Bad Boys, #1.5)

Tapping Her (Billionaire Bad Boys #1.5)

4.26  ·  Rating details ·  3,619 Ratings  ·  369 Reviews
A Billionaire Bad Boy Novella. (Series Book 1.5)

Blissful in Bora Bora…

Kline and Georgia Brooks are fresh off their wedding and ready to indulge in the honeymoon of a lifetime.

Luxurious and private, their overwater bungalow in the South Pacific is the perfect backdrop for fun, sun, and enough sexiness to necessitate a dip in the clear water to cool down.

But marriage means m
Published June 21st 2016

Paige
The perfect little addition to Benny and Kline's story on their honeymoon. Plus more on Cassie and Thatcher and their snark for snark comebacks made me so excited for their book. Then a whole host of hilarity surrounding Walter and I loved this little novella.

ARC provided to A is for Alpha B is for Books.
✰ Bianca ✰ BJ's Book Blog ✰

description

We're back with our billionaire darlings!

description

This story is told in all four POV's and it's kind of an epilogue for Georgia & Kline and a prologue for Cassie & Thatch!

Kline & Georgia are happily married and sexily honeymooning on Bora Bora.

And Georgia's bestie Cassie and Kline's buddy Thatch were hired as cat-sitters. To cat sit Satan himself: Walter. Walter hates everybody but Georgia.

Cassie moves into the newly married couples place to take care of the cat, and Thatch will stop by every
Violina The Romance Lover
5 "Hells Bells" stars

LOVED IT! LOVED IT! LOVED IT! LOVED IT!

I love these authors, I loooooooove the characters, the stories, the animals, the hot steamy scenes, the sweet as sugar scenes, the HOTTEST men and the craziest and funniest girls!!!

I WANT MORE! NEVER ENDING STORY, PLEASE!

1-Click Addict Support Group
Jun 19, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Oh, this novella was so freaking good, I can't STAN it. ← Not a typo, but don't worry, it'll all make sense when you read Tapping Her.

Yes, when. Because it's too funny, too silly, too fun, too charming, too... I dunno, EVERYTHING to miss. And if you haven't read Tapping the Billionaire yet, and are reading this review like, 'but, Beth, how can I read the novella when I haven't read book one?', never fear...

Reading book one is good for your soul. And your funny bones. Not for your panties thoug
Sharron E.
Jul 30, 2016 rated it liked it
This series is DA BOMB! A must read!
The sexy blend of pure lust, comedy and romance is amazing! Just the right amount of laughter and the right amount of sexiness is perfection. ❤
SinfulSoul_
Jun 08, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
5 Booooobs Stars

Love it! Love it! Love it!

Short, hot, funny and spicy story. From the dedication till the end I was laughing like crazy.
Fantastic work! I want to have friends like Georgia and Cass and be sandwiched between Kline and Thatch (just joking)... or no.
But seriously if you want to read about talking boobs, hot Bora-Bora actions, cat + dog = love forever and lots of Georgia, Kline, Cass and Thatch and me (just joking)... sit comfy of lie, pour glass of wine or drink from bottle and
Pam Nelson
4 Tapping Stars

What a wonderful addition to this series! I loved getting a glimpse into Kline and Georgia’s honeymoon and their cat, that was just funny!

I also love Cassie and her way of talking not only to Georgie but to Thatcher.

It’s a perfect in-between book. Love it thought it was funny.
I can’t wait to listen to more novellas for this series.

Again the narration was awesome worth the listen!

*You don't have to like my review but its 100% my opinion, and I am allowed to have it.*
aNneMarLi - Chatterbooks Book Blog
Jun 19, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2016-arc
5.0 TAPPING STARS!!!

Wohooooo!!! Max Monroe did it again and more! It was freaking hilarious and downright amusing. I was loling and chuckling that made me earned a hard glare from my workmates but I don't care because what I read is just utterly perfect for a long day's work. Oh dang! I read this book in one sitting and I was so damn glad to have a peak of Kline and Georgie's honeymoon. As always, Max Monroe could knock it off to loling hilarious scenes, swooning to death and to making you hot a
Lexi Cubbins
Damn, I missed this crazy crew!!!

I'm still depressed over this series being over (may or may not have cried into my pillow after the last book), so I'm saving these novellas, trying to savour the awesomeness. Normally I don't even rate shorties, but it's THAT good.

Not familiar with this series? Dudette, what the fuck are you waiting for? Embrace the crazy and enjoy!
❤Sana❤
Jan 01, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2017, humorous
5 Walnut stars!

I thought the novella was going to be about Wheorgie and Kline.

Well it was.

But what surprised me was the little devil Walter (the cat) who stole the show from both Georgie/Kline and Thatch/Cassy.

"Your cat is Satan. Seriously. I think the devil was reincarnated inside him. He’s evil."

The small douchenozzle that was good at nothing but eating and licking his ass was for me the star of the book.

Yeah, I was so happy to have some more chance with Kline and his Benny because their lov
Fabi
Jul 29, 2016 rated it it was ok
Shelves: nook, cr, published-2016
This short little novella was really hard for me to get through. I do not AT ALL remember Benny being such a high maintenance drama queen in Tapping the Billionaire. What happened to our confident and smart business woman? We also got a super sweet dose of Kline. He crosses the line from Mr. Perfect to utter Angel. Let's just go ahead and stick a halo on his head - and please, get him out of the romance novel, it feels icky having him there. Did marriage really change these two so much? Way to r ...more
Lisa
May 25, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2016-favorites
Perfect novella to wrap up Kline and Georgie's story and set the scene for Thatch and Cassie's tale....Banking the Billionaire.

I have a feeling Cassie's foul mouth is either going to do my head in OR I'm going to fall in love with her inappropriate, no filter behaviour and just love her.

FYI Im finding Thatch way hotter than Kline for some reason.....maybe I'm still liking the bad boys after all. *shrugs*

This has got me all fired up for Banking....

5 delicious donut stars
Escape into a Booksite
May 02, 2018 rated it really liked it
*4 Stars*

This was a fun little look back into Georgie and Kline's world, with those two being on their honeymoon for this one. But for me, this book was made by the chapters we had from Cassie and Thatch. Oh man, those two crack me up so much!

All in all, your typical fun and hilarious romcom from MM!

Facebook
Twitter
Instagram
Chitra *CJ*
This book was insanely hilarious!!
As an epilogue to Georgia and Kline's book, and prologue to Cassie and Thatch's
What you have is
- Insane boob humor
- A crazy cat and his boyfriend
- Loads of funny texts
- Freakouts
- Hot sex
- And excitement for the next book
I cracked up so hard on the Walter/Stan scenes, as well as Thatch talking to Cassie's boobs.
LOVED
Safe
4.75/5
CC
Sep 03, 2017 rated it it was ok
This was stupid epilogue to first book Sex, sex and more sex.

Cassie and Thatch were trying too hard. No way I could read Cassie's book. She would drive me NUTS!
Talía
Mar 03, 2017 rated it it was ok
Shelves: read-2017
2.5 annoying heroine STARS

So one of the things I like about myself is the fact that Im so damn picky about books (and when to read them), thats pretty hard for me to rate a book below 3 stars. Now, Im obviously not perfect and Im bound to make mistakes, so yeah this book sucked, but I kinda knew it was gonna be like that for me so I guess I dont feel too bad about it.

In this novella we have Georgia and Kline enjoying themselves in their honeymoon over Bora Bora, while Cassie and Thatcher take ca
Crazy for Books (Stephanie)
ARC generously provided in exchange for an honest review.

5 Walter & Stan Stars

This story is told in alternating POV's; Thatcher and Cassie who are pet sitting Georgia's and Kline's cat, Walter, and Georgia and Kline, who are on their honeymoon.

As the newly married couple, Georgia and Kline, spend their honeymoon literally inside of each other and loving every moment of it, Tatcher and Cassie are one-upping each other in the sarcasm hall-of-fame department. They are drawn to each other to t
Anisa
Look , I'm just gonna say that this book was fantastic ..I'm not going to make a big review of it because i'm waiting to read Banking the Billionaire before . I don't want to ruin the relationship between Cassie &Thatch ... Buuut I'm going to point out some of their conversation !
P.s: In this book were also Kline & Georgie from the first book ( Tapping the Billionaire ) .

(view spoiler)
Michelle
Jun 20, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Hmm. I liked it. I did not love it though.

This novella covers four characters: Kline and Georgia as they sex it up on their honeymoon and Thatcher and Cassie as they fight their attraction and deal with the asshole cat, Walter. It made sense that all four were involved but I really was craving more time with Thatcher and Cassie. Which was really the point of this novella – as it leads into their book which is up next. But I want it now and this book just made me remember I don’t have it yet.

Ove
Jean
Jun 02, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This short novella was so damn funny! I've been dying for Thatch and Cassie's story and I loved that we got all 4 POVs, Kline, Georgia, Thatch and Cassie!

While Kline and Georgia are enjoying their honeymoon, Cassie and Thatch are left in charge to catsit Georgia' s cat, Walter. What a fun ride! I loved Cassie and Thatch's interaction and this was just a stepping stone to their full story. But what this also was...... Walter's love story! Lol! It was hysterical!

I just love all the characters in
Kimberly / Love Notes Book Blog
4 stars! A cute, funny novella about Kline and Georgia's honeymoon and about Cassie and Thatch's cat-sitting adventures. Laugh out loud hilarious, sexy and sweet! I can't wait for Cass and Thatch's story next!
Sabina (Whatsername_reads)
Feb 12, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Funny, flirty and sexy read! I really enjoyed it. :)
Stacey
Jun 07, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This novella is the perfect companion to Tapping the Billionaire. We get to follow Kline and Georgia on their honeymoon...cause we would not want to miss out on all the hot n' steamy honeymoon sex!
Walter, the cat, has his own adventure, that is bound to make you laugh. Not to mention that the flirtatious foundation has been laid out for Cassie and Thatch. This is the absolute perfect segue to their story....which I can only presume is coming up next!
Tapping her had me laughing out loud, hot n'
Ellen ✦ Book Bellas ✦
This started off with a bang, absolutely hilarious! This series should probably be read in order and I will defintiely read the first book to see what all the fuss is about. Tapping Her is a super-quick, very dirty and very funny bit of romantic comedy, with some laugh-out-loud moments and a great male POV. There is nothing emotional or angsty about this book and it's just a little something to pick up in between heavier reads. Not too much of a plot here, so don't expect War and Peace.
Terri (Le Book Chronicles)
It comes out on my birthday, happy birthday to me! :P
Julia - The Romance Bibliophile
NO SPOILERS!

Tapping Her was a super sexy and hilarious follow-up novella to Tapping the Billionaire, and I absolutely loved it! Max Monroe has quickly become one of my top favorite romance authors, and I honestly can't get enough of this author duo's awesome brand of humor and romance. They write the perfect mix of swoon-worthy romance and laugh-out-loud comedy that will have you clutching your stomach and smiling like a fool, it's so freaking funny. Tapping Her was no exception to any of those
Melanie
Das Autorenduo Max Monroe nutzt hier die perfekte Gelegenheit um uns mehr Momente mit Georgia und Kline zu schenken und gleichzeitig einen wunderbaren Übergang hin zu Cassie und Thatcher zu schaffen :) das Abschiednehmen fällt so weniger schwer, weil die Neugierde auf das Kommende bereits so groß ist.
Annie
This was a cute little novella that supplemented the first book well. While I don't think it is necessary to read, it does make a nice transition between couples. I laughed, but not as much with the full length book. For me this is a take it or leave it one.
Nada Hosny
Dec 30, 2017 rated it it was amazing

what happens after THE HAPPILY EVER AFTER.

The book is written from 4 perspectives, Georgia, and Kline's. And the next couple's perspectives, ( youknow, the one whose story is in book 2?)

So it was SO MUCH FUN!! i was literally just Holding my kindle for 2 hours straight, Laughing!

I don't know why i didn't read a novella before, i honestly have  no valid excuse, but i think i will start now!
Shrimalya
Jun 15, 2016 rated it really liked it
Review: This review can also be found here at my blog.
I was so excited when I came to know that we were going to have a novella featuring all our favorite characters-Georgia,Kline,Cass and Thatch.After the blast that was Tapping The Billionaire, I couldn't wait to see what the authors would come up with it.This was even more hilarious than my expectations!!

While Kline and Benny are enjoying their sweet honeymoon in Bora Bora, Cass and Thatch have been given the responsibility of looking after th
  • Baby, Don't Go (Yeah, Baby, #3)
  • The Temporary Mrs. King (Kings of California, #11)
  • Accidental Alpha (A is for Alpha Male #3)
  • Cupid Has a Heart-On (The Holidays, #2)
  • Hooker (L.A. Liaisons, #2)
  • The One
  • Newly Exposed
  • Tell Me a Story (Story #1)
  • The Three-Week Arrangement (Chase Brothers, #3)
  • Conflict of Interest (Employee Relations #1)
  • Man Candy
  • Infinite: A Novelette (Harmony, #3.5)
  • Feisty Princess (A Sexy Manhattan Fairytale, #2)
  • Unleashed: Volume 4
  • Stripped Bare (Stripped, #1)
  • The Billionaire Dating Game
  • The Slam (Hemsworth Brothers #1)
  • Three Loving Words

Billionaire Bad Boys (3 books)
  • Tapping the Billionaire (Billionaire Bad Boys, #1)
  • Banking the Billionaire (Billionaire Bad Boys, #2)
  • Scoring the Billionaire (Billionaire Bad Boys, #3)

Romance Deals

• The Wedding Shroud (Tales of Ancient Rome, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Release Me (Stark Trilogy, #1)
  • Better Off Without Him
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Veronica's Dragon (Icehome, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • No Prince Charming (Secrets of Stone Series Book 1)
    $6.99 $2.99
  • A Loyal Heart (An Uncertain Choice, #4)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Surrender (Steel Brothers Saga, #6)
    $7.99 $2.49
  • Forged in Smoke (Red-Hot SEALs, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Hunted (The Warrior Chronicles, #2)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • A Husband's Regret (Unwanted, #2)
  • Be My Reason
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Jewel (The Lone City, #1)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Cuffed (Honor Bound Book 2)
    $6.99 $2.99
  • His Unlikely Lover (Unwanted, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Love Me Sweet (Bell Harbor, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Forged in Ember (Red-Hot SEALs, #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Taking Catie (Temptation Saga #3)
    $5.99 $2.49
  • Desire After Dark (Gansett Island, #14)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • The Scotch King (Scotch #1)
    $6.99 $2.99
  • This Love of Mine (Mirror Lake, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Your Scandalous Ways (Fallen Women, #1)
  • The End of Feeling
    $4.49 $1.99
  • Seaside Hearts (Love in Bloom: Seaside Summers #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Forgotten Secrets (Singing River Legacy, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Knight (Endgame, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Storm Warrior (Grim, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Bayside Passions (Bayside Summers, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Misadventures with a Rookie (Misadventures, #11)
  • Finding Libbie: A Novel
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Love at Last (Love in Bloom: The Bradens at Peaceful Harbor, #6.5)
    $2.99 $1.49
  • Nitro's Torment (Sydney Storm MC #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • A Strange Hymn (The Bargainer #2)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Only You
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Lily and the Duke (Sex and the Season #1)
  • A Girl's Best Friend
    $9.99 $1.99
  • My Once and Future Duke (The Wagers of Sin, #1)
  • Surrender/Submission Bound Hearts 1 & 2
    $2.99 $1.49
  • Burn (Steel Brothers Saga, #5)
    $7.99 $3.49
  • Mistress of Magic
    $6.99 $1.99
  • The Duchess Deal (Girl Meets Duke, #1)
  • INK: A Love Story on 7th and Main
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Misadventures of a City Girl (Misadventures, #2)
  • A Ruthless Proposition
  • Hometown Girl
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Mind (Trinity Trilogy #2)
    $6.99 $2.49
  • Rhapsodic (The Bargainer, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Decaying Empire (The Vanishing Girl, #2)
  • The Fixer Upper
    $9.99 $1.99
  • Room for More (Cranberry Inn Book 2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Neanderthal Seeks Human (Knitting in the City, #1)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Forever Hunted (Forever Bluegrass #9)
  • The Cafe by the Sea
  • My Brother Michael
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Elect (Eagle Elite, #2)
  • Just Friends
    $7.80 $2.99
  • To Taste Temptation (Legend of the Four Soldiers, #1)
  • Dodging Temptation
    $2.99 $0.99
  • Find Me (Corrupted Hearts #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Hunger (The Energy Vampires #2)
  • Bittersweet
  • The Light In Summer
    $5.99 $1.99
  • For Love and Honor (An Uncertain Choice, #3)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Collision Point (Brute Force, #1)
    $7.99 $2.99
  • Heirs of Grace
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Storm Bound (Grim, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Valiant (Spy Girl Book 4)
  • Wrecked
    $3.99 $0.99
  • The Sapphire Heist (Jewel, #2)
  • The Other Side of the Story
    $10.99 $1.99
  • Out of Focus (Adams Grove, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Eighth Grave After Dark (Charley Davidson, #8)
    $8.99 $2.99
  • What If
  • Impossible Saints
    $22.73 $1.99
  • Hudson (Fixed, #4)
    $6.99 $2.99
  • Only a Millionaire (The Sinclairs #6.5)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • Elite (Eagle Elite, #1)
  • Kulti
    $3.99 $1.49
  • The Soul Summoner  (The Soul Summoner, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • April / May / June (Calendar Girl #4-6)
    $8.99 $3.99
  • Twilight / Life and Death (Twilight, #1, 1.75)
    $10.99 $2.99
  • Siege and Storm (The Grisha, #2)
    $7.80 $2.99
  • Hard Love (Hacker #5)
    $7.99 $0.99
  • A Walk to Remember
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Secrets in Death (In Death, #45)
    $8.99 $2.99
  • Hard Limit (Hacker #4)
    $6.99 $0.99
  • Lumière (The Illumination Paradox, #1)
  • Valorous (Quantum, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Tempting Dusty (Temptation Saga, #1)
  • When Never Comes
    $5.99 $2.99
  • Misadventures with the Boss (Misadventures, #12)
  • Baby Daddy
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Twice Bitten (Argeneau #27)
    $6.99 $2.99
  • Misadventures of a Good Wife (Misadventures, #6)
  • Calendar Girl: Volume Three
    $8.99 $3.99
  • Love and Other Unknown Variables
    $7.99 $0.99
  • Storm Warned (Grim, #3)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Real Thing (Sugar Lake, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Bronze Horseman (The Bronze Horseman, #1)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Journey's End (Gilded Promises)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Light After Dark (Gansett Island, #15)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Pecan Pie and Deadly Lies (Adams Grove, #4)
    $4.99 $0.99
  • How To Marry A Werewolf (Claw & Courtship, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
“I was the classiest bitch I knew. And if I wasn’t, I was definitely the Cassiest, and that was close-e-fucking-nough. “How” 2 likes
“Oh, my God!” I covered my mouth with my hand as a shocked gasp escaped my lungs. “What if he becomes desperate, Kline? What if he has no other choice but to start prostituting himself for food? You know he’s not good at making new friends! There’s no way he’s been accepted by the good crowd. He’s probably already addicted to heroin!” “Georgie,” 2 likes