Start by marking “Rebellion (The 100, #4)” as Want to Read:
Rebellion (The 100, #4)

Rebellion

(The 100 #4)

Centuries after nuclear war destroyed our planet, humanity struggles to rebuild. It’s been a month since the dropships landed and the Colonists joined the Hundred on the ground. The teens, once branded juvenile delinquents, are now leaders among their people.

The Colonists and the Earthborns are celebrating their first holiday together when, to everyone’s horror, they’re at
Published December 6th 2016 by Little, Brown Books for Young Readers

To ask other readers questions about Rebellion, please sign up.
Soy Boy James Just completed reading all four, and it certainly seems like they were originally planned to be a trilogy. The story wraps up neatly at the end of the…moreJust completed reading all four, and it certainly seems like they were originally planned to be a trilogy. The story wraps up neatly at the end of the third book, and the fourth is really more of a stand-alone story.

But they were all written a year apart with no new entries in almost two years, so it doesn't seem like Morgan is writing a fifth.(less)

✨    jamieson   ✨
Dec 24, 2016 marked it as no-thanks
UNBELIEVABLE. I'm so irritated

y'ALL

FIRST OF ALL: don't tell me this is a trilogy and then make it a quad ? ilogy

SECOND OF ALL: why the fuck are you using tv covers for the boosk full time now
it is bc the author herself has accepted the books don't even compare to their tv adaptation and that somehow tv is absolutely slaying this series while the books ... are not

ANYWAY now I gotta hurl this series out of the "completed" list unbelievable.
I mean, I'm going to read this bc I'm a mindless consume
Ricky

Behold, another book of The 100!

I think I was just as surprised as anyone else in this fandom when I learned that Kass Morgan was giving us a fourth book - because it came almost a full two years after Homecoming, and I think we were all under the impression Morgan was ending things with the trilogy (even if it was pretty open-ended.) Turns out she wasn't out of ideas - and this latest idea of hers, while a little more divergent from the CW series (they'll never adapt this book at this point bec
Julie
Feb 08, 2017 rated it it was ok
(This review contains spoilers that I haven't hidden with a cut, because I don't give a damn! Consider this yr warning.)

Anyway, hi! I'm back, still stubbornly reading this series! The fourth book was a surprise, because I expected it to end as a trilogy -- but I do think this must be the last of the series, considering how Morgan ties it all off with a pretty, idyllic bow at the end. Overall 2.5 stars, and (surprisingly) maybe the best of the series. But it's still incredibly shallow and superfi
Chelsea
Dec 17, 2016 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2-star
This book is pretty much exactly what I expected; a completely unnecessary addition to a completed trilogy. I didn’t hate it enough to give it one star, but this book adds nothing to this series.

After everything has wrapped up, the story follows the characters after a new group of people kidnap a few of the group. The story is almost 300 pages of this random kidnapping plot that feels so irrelevant compared to the plot of the original series.

There’s no denying that the reason a fourth book was o
sandra
Jul 10, 2018 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: read-in-2018
I did enjoy this book but it was just too short.
This could've easily become the best book in this series because the idea behind this one was by far the best. This should've been longer, a lot longer.

What I probably loved the most about this book is Octavia's development. She's one of my favorites in the TV Show and I was kind of sad that she was just an unimportant character in the previous book. I still think she should've played a bigger part in this series. But I can say that I enjoyed her
Mads
Apr 02, 2017 rated it liked it
Shelves: books-i-own
Not as disappointing as the last one, but I still think these books had so much more potential to them! I really like the idea behind the plot and the characters are amazing, but I just feel that the story is too basic and predictable. If this series continues, I'll keep reading it because 1) I don't like leaving series unfinished, and 2) despite all the plot flaws, I like the characters and I would like to see what happens to them.
However, if I had to choose between the book series and the TV
Rissa
Apr 11, 2018 rated it liked it
Rebellion 3.5⭐
Its weird reading the final book after i watched the entire series up til now because the show has took on a world of it own (but are really good and i dont their changes at all) but the books are still amazing just confusing reading Wells perspective when well, you know.
Kirra
Dec 19, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I read the first three books of this series early last year when I fell in love the show (in the early seasons) and then this book came out so I was actually pretty confused when I started reading this book and I basically couldn’t remember a thing that had happened in the last book! It was also really surprising that this book even came out because everyone assumed that was the end because there were three books and the third book ended fairly rounded but I guess the popularity of the show fuel ...more
Ashley Drumm
Jul 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: kass-morgan
Nooooooooooooooooo!!!! I’m not ready for the series to end, especially the way it ended. I need more!! Now I guess I should watch the TV series :)
Elyse
Are we done with this series yet? I feel like it could've stopped at book 3. And then all of a sudden there's a book 4. I fee like there was a real conclusion so hopefully we're done here. I don't even know how she can keep writing, knowing the TV show has surpassed the books by a long shot. The first book wasn't even out for a year when the show premiered!! lol. They're vastly different beasts (they kind of always have been) but I could see Kass being influenced by the show. There's just so muc ...more
Jessica {Litnoob}
Dec 30, 2016 rated it it was amazing
While I feel like my opinion is 500% biased and everyone should know that going in, I also feel like this book, like the others in the series was awesome. True I adore this world and the characters and they are very clearly my happy place but still I think anyone could find enjoyment in this world with these people. We get to see a threat facing our favorite survivors and it's one they haven't dealt with before. It opens their world up even more and gives them new challenges, a new foe and one i ...more
Stephanie Bain
Mar 08, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This one was definitely my favorite of the bunch! While instill have my issues with the series as a whole (mind you im attached to it because the show is an all time favorite) but i felt the plot was so much better! The characters development and interaction was much better. I loved the pacing and while there were some character issues i hate the ending legit made up for it! What can i say i love me some The 100!
Sean
Mar 01, 2018 rated it really liked it
Really sad this series is over but super glad I picked it up out of nowhere. This definitely wasn’t my favorite installment in the series, but I enjoyed it so much and read it so quickly. Definitely want more people who appreciate the show to give the books a shot as well because they are so underrated.
Ryan Buckby
May 02, 2017 rated it liked it
actual rating: 3.5

a new enemy is rising...

I was just as surprised as anyone who has read this series when Kass Morgan announced she would be releasing a fourth book in the series. I personally didn't think that there needed to be a fourth book in the series and for me personally i loved how the third book ended. However i feel that this fourth book could have acted as the third book in the series and then the third one could have acted like the fourth book.

Characters:

Clarke: My favourite ch
Stacie
Sep 27, 2018 rated it really liked it
BELLARKE!!! Omg. Why can't this happen in the show??!

The 100 is my all time favorite show, ever. I've rewatched all seasons 4 times and I just finished season 1 again last night for the 5th time. Am I crazy? Of course not. This show is amazing. But the books are obliviously a lot different.

I really liked this book. It was a fast read and kept me hooked from the beginning. It starts out with everyone getting ready to have a big dinner together. The earthborns and everyone from the sky are all wo
Alessandra Crivelli
I am not a Bellarke in the tvshow but I will sail with this ship in the book version.

I devoured it. Reading a the 100 book is like watching an episode of the show.
It is so addict and people are dying in the book too!

But the ending was just a big NO.
I twisted my nose at those last pages: I mean that ending is too cheesy for a dystopic world. I get that they're teen. BUT HELL NO.

Also Bellamy -- in the book he doesn't even look like him.
i.e. When everybody was n dangerous his first thought was Cla
Sara MinHerondale
Apr 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Look, I wanted just to skip this book. Just to ignore it's existence, and simply not read it. FORTUNATELY, I don't leave unfinished series (unless I'm really stopped from doing that) and I've read it ALL. In the beginning I really couldn't stand it. But, it grew on me and I fucking finished it, AND MAY I JUST SAY THAT I LOVED EVERYTHING ABOUT THE ENDING!! This series isn't actually bad (as I was thinking before) and if the first book sounds interesting to you, go read it! The third one was the w ...more
Ismae
Oct 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: ebooks, series, favorites
This. Is. The. Shit. I. Live. For. Aaaahhhh..so good.
Isaa Jason
Jul 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
You may ask, ‘5/5 stars? but you give book one 2 stars??’

Well, my dear friend. This book did everything right. I loved every pov, the action was amazing. And this book is just PERFECT. Amazing end to the series. The plot in here was also soooooooo nice. I got the walking dead vibes (back in the day when the show was still good). Full review to come, but i can tell you with proud that im sad it’s over :’)
Ashley Adriana maria
Mar 14, 2019 rated it it was ok
DNF at page 90. Really liked the first three books but this one cant hold my attention. Maybe ill try it again some day but for now i have to stop. Seeing it on my nightstand all the time is giving me almost a reading slump because i keep forcing myself to read it.
Kayla
Nov 17, 2018 rated it really liked it
It was a great ending to a great series.
Jenna
May 30, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
*RE-READ DECEMBER 2017*

Okay, so I loved this book just as much the second time around. This one has much more of a focus on survival and character growth than on the romance elements, something that I was really glad to see.

My rating hasn't changed, nor has my opinion that EVERYONE SHOULD READ THESE BOOKS!

VIDEO REVIEW: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4C4lX...

Wow. Just, wow. Considering I didn't think we were ever getting a fourth book in this series, I can honestly say that it was so much better
Kim Claesen
I really enjoyed reading this book! It wasn't very special and it doesn't really add much more to the original trilogy but I enjoyed going back to the dystopian world of The 100 :-D.
Jenni
Nov 10, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2017
I absolutely loved it of coarse!! I love Clark and Bellamy!! Perfect ending to a great series(even thought it doesn’t go with the show!) lol
thegirlonfire
May 19, 2017 rated it it was amazing
i hope there are more books i love this series :3 cant believe this season of the 100 is almost done too :C
Siobhan Bejr
Mar 23, 2019 rated it liked it
Actual rating 3.5*

This review is covering all 4 books int the '100' series.

'The 100' series is set in a dystopian future and follows a group of 100 under age criminals sent back to Earth as testers for the radiation level to discover if its safe to once again inhabit after living in space. We follow closely to a few main characters; Clarke, Bellamy, Wells and Glass along with a few minor characters throughout the series.
Overall I liked most of the characters, my favourite by far was Bellamy and
Sep 26, 2018 rated it liked it
Shelves: e-book
Brittany Risko
Nov 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing
What a good book! I finished this book so quickly because I couldn't put it down. I have loved this series from the beginning and this last book certainly did not let me down. From the beginning I have been in love with all the main characters. I love their personalities and the relationships they built. This book was such a great ending for this series. (view spoiler) ...more
Dodie Hope
Sep 13, 2018 rated it did not like it
It was so unnecessary in my opinion. Morgan should've leave the series as an trilogy. This book adds NOTHING to the series except for a few scenes to make Bellarke shippers freak out (don't get me wrong, i like Bellarke.) It was so painful to read since everything was so simple and predictable. The storyline was so cliche. It's been years since i've read the trilogy but as i remember the first 3 books were so much interesting to read. I had no expectations but this still was a disappointment for ...more
Manon Chartier
Feb 02, 2018 rated it it was ok
I didn’t really like this book. I think I just lost interest in the characters, they all annoyed me a lot. And the plot was not very good neither so, I’m glad I’ve finished reading this book.
The 100 Rebellion 1 6 Nov 01, 2017 08:53AM

• Die Wormworld Saga: Die Reise beginnt
  • The Night of Wenceslas
  • Los niños de la estrella amarilla
  • A Célula Adormecida
  • Death in Shangri-La (A Dotan Naor Thriller #1)
  • A Fórmula do Amor
  • La vida cuando era nuestra
  • Baker's Magic
  • The Door with Seven Locks
  • Tabula Rasa (Tabula Rasa, #1)
  • The Great Impersonation
  • East Coast Crisis (V #2)
  • Dunia Anna
  • The Diary of Mary Berg: Growing up in the Warsaw Ghetto
  • Bastille vs. the Evil Librarians: The Worldspire (Alcatraz, #6)
  • Father Christmas and Me (Christmas, #3)
  • Um Amor em Tempos de Guerra
  • As Flores de Lótus (Trilogia do Lótus #1)
Kass Morgan studied literature at Brown and Oxford, and now resides in Brooklyn, where she lives in constant fear of her Ikea bookcase collapsing and burying her under a mound of science fiction and Victorian novels.

The 100 (4 books)
  • The 100 (The 100, #1)
  • Day 21 (The 100, #2)
  • Homecoming (The 100, #3)