Start by marking “Rebellion (The 100, #4)” as Want to Read:
Rebellion (The 100, #4)

Rebellion (The 100 #4)

Centuries after nuclear war destroyed our planet, humanity struggles to rebuild. It’s been a month since the dropships landed and the Colonists joined the Hundred on the ground. The teens, once branded juvenile delinquents, are now leaders among their people.

The Colonists and the Earthborns are celebrating their first holiday together when, to everyone’s horror, they’re at
Published December 6th 2016 by Little, Brown Books for Young Readers

Ricky

Behold, another book of The 100!

I think I was just as surprised as anyone else in this fandom when I learned that Kass Morgan was giving us a fourth book - because it came almost a full two years after Homecoming, and I think we were all under the impression Morgan was ending things with the trilogy (even if it was pretty open-ended.) Turns out she wasn't out of ideas - and this latest idea of hers, while a little more divergent from the CW series (they'll never adapt this book at this point bec
Ayla
May 09, 2016 Ayla marked it as to-read
OMG I'M SO EXCITED ABOUT THIS! Also cannot wait for the cover! I hope it's something from the show which makes sense with the book..
Jessica {NoobChic}
Dec 30, 2016 Jessica {NoobChic} rated it it was amazing
While I feel like my opinion is 500% biased and everyone should know that going in, I also feel like this book, like the others in the series was awesome. True I adore this world and the characters and they are very clearly my happy place but still I think anyone could find enjoyment in this world with these people. We get to see a threat facing our favorite survivors and it's one they haven't dealt with before. It opens their world up even more and gives them new challenges, a new foe and one i ...more
Rowena
Jun 14, 2016 Rowena marked it as to-read
thought this was just a trilogy but I'm all up for this
Kevin (booksaremarvellous)
Rating: 4,5 out of 5

---- Contains Spoiler ----

The 100 Rebellion is the 4th instalment in The 100 series by Kass Morgan, first published December 6th 2016.

The book is again told out of 4 different point-of-views: Clarke, Wells, Bellamy and Glass. The story takes places about a month after the happenings in book 3. The village built by the Colonists gets attacked at the Harvest Fest by the so called Protectors. They are a cult dedicating themselves to Earth witch takes the part of the god in their
Jess ツ
Dec 11, 2016 Jess ツ rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Oh boy, this book made me wanna slap Clarke more than once, this girl never learns! A bit darker than the previous books with these Protectors no one would want to have around and a gut-wrenching journey for our boy Bellamy... The ending though felt more like fanservice than anything else, it came out of the blue and frankly, feeling what they felt a few days earlier, I didn't expect this to end this way ... anyway, a good few hours read if you already love this universe
Kirra
Dec 19, 2016 Kirra rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I read the first three books of this series early last year when I fell in love the show (in the early seasons) and then this book came out so I was actually pretty confused when I started reading this book and I basically couldn’t remember a thing that had happened in the last book! It was also really surprising that this book even came out because everyone assumed that was the end because there were three books and the third book ended fairly rounded but I guess the popularity of the show fuel ...more
Fieke de Kiefte
Jun 03, 2016 Fieke de Kiefte marked it as to-read
[June 3 2016] Omg!!! yesyesyes. Adi just told me this and I want it now!
Maddie
Dec 19, 2016 Maddie rated it really liked it
Rebellion
4.5 stars, but I feel as though I need to round down, if only to differentiate the slight decline between this book and the other 3 in the series. But, this is not to say that it is a bad book, not in the least.

First off, I'd like to not that I hadn't known that this book existed prior to the day I started reading it. I was just looking through books in Barnes and Nobel when I can across "Rebellion." I had immediately assumed that it was some sort of novella, as the last book in the tho
Octavia
Dec 17, 2016 Octavia rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2-star
This book is pretty much exactly what I expected; a completely unnecessary addition to a completed trilogy. I didn’t hate it enough to give it one star, but this book adds nothing to this series.

After everything has wrapped up, the story follows the characters after a new group of people kidnap a few of the group. The story is almost 300 pages of this random kidnapping plot that feels so irrelevant compared to the plot of the original series.

There’s no denying that the reason a fourth book was o
Jenna
Dec 22, 2016 Jenna rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2016
Wow. Just, wow. Considering I didn't think we were ever getting a fourth book in this series, I can honestly say that it was so much better than what I expected. I loved diving back into this world and spending time with characters that I have come to know and love. I'm a huge fan of the show but I'm happy to say that it was so easy for me to separate those characters from the ones that you see in the book.

I especially loved the character arcs for Octavia and Bellamy. It was so good getting to s
Shilo
Dec 30, 2016 Shilo rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This was a super quick and enjoying read for fans of The 100.

I really liked that even though I read the first three books a year and a half ago, I hadn't forgotten it or had a hard time separating it from the tv show. Usually I have to wait to read a series or reread when another comes out, but this one stuck with me!

I said this in my reviews of the other three books, but I think the reason I love these books so much is because I love the tv show so much so this is almost like fanfiction. Really
Claire
Jan 05, 2017 Claire rated it it was amazing
Okay, I give five stars way too often. Though, I absolutely love this series, this is the rare case that I prefer the show to the book. At times it seem like it was dragging on, and maybe if I didn't love the show so much I would've put it down and I can see how much of a soap opera the books is. I did love seeing how the characters developed and how they differ from the show and how they are different. I was disappointed to see that some of my favorite characters Jasper, Monty, Murphy, and othe ...more
Dani
Jan 09, 2017 Dani rated it it was ok
I started reading three young adult series during my winter break (they're easy reads and good escapism). This series was not my favorite but not my least favorite. I thought that the trilogy ended nicely but saw this at the library so decided to pick it up. It's definitely the weakest book in the series and unnecessary in terms of overall arch. A lot of it felt rushed and seemed to be just trying to top itself in terms of drama but it wasn't really a bad book just when compared to the rest of t ...more
Kate
Dec 21, 2016 Kate rated it really liked it
It's more like a 3.5 star book really.

Morgan continues to produce exceptionally readable books. But, while I look back at this book I think, "What even happened?". I feel like there weren't really a lot of events in this book. This book gave a bit of character development. We saw a lot of conversations and inner monologue, but not much action until nearly the end.

I'm hoping there will be more books after this one because it felt fairly anticlimactic. I enjoy the characters, and feel there's a
Georgia
Jan 08, 2017 Georgia rated it it was ok
*2.5 stars*

Ughh... I had high expectations for the novels because I loved the other three. Honestly, I felt more closure with the trilogy alone. The fourth book seemed out of place and forced. However, the ending was pretty lit.

Things I liked:
- Octavia being gaaaaay
- Bellarke going canon
- Everyone acting badass

Things I didn't like:
- Everything else, especially the antagonists
Paul Finch
Essentially pointless 4th book in a series that was pretty blatantly intended to be a trilogy.

OK for what it is, but the authors heart didn't seem to be in it; she was probably thinking of all the original projects she could have been working on if only that pesky tv show based on her characters hadn't built a milk-able audience. Still, it's a nice problem to have I guess.

Christy
This isn't The 100 we wanted or needed, which has been the case since book two.

The story suffers because the books are short and told from four perspectives. The content is basically a novella.

Bellark fans will find themselves pleased with the ending, even though their conflict is unexplored.

Sigh.
Alex
Dec 25, 2016 Alex rated it really liked it
Although I was pretty happy with where the third book ended, this was still a really enjoyable read. I read it in just a few sittings, and it was very fast paced with lots of action. Not to mention tons of Bellarke which was fantastic and THE END!!
Elizabeth
Jan 11, 2017 Elizabeth rated it really liked it
Okay so, starting out this book was pretty slow. It took me about a week and a half to read. But definitely picked up towards the second half. The ending had me practically blubbering and "awwww"-ing over after reading it. Good job yet again, Kass!
Amelia
Jan 09, 2017 Amelia rated it it was amazing
THIS BOOK WAS REALLY GOOD AND I FINISHED IT IN A DAY. THAT'S ALL I SAY. BUT KASS MORGAN IS REALLY TALENTED AND THIS BOOK WAS REALLY GOOD AND WELL-WRITTEN. 10/10 WOULD RECOMMEND.
Cassidy Raab
Jan 10, 2017 Cassidy Raab rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
boi... my bellarke loving ass just exploded. i feel like i owe kass morgan my soul. this was definitely so much better than the previous books, it's by far my favorite in the series.
Chelsea
Jan 04, 2017 Chelsea rated it really liked it
Shelves: ya, 2017
Just plain fun. Book Bellamy seemed to be channeling TV Bellamy for awhile in this one, but he turned it around eventually. I like him a lot more in the books.
Sudem44
Jan 16, 2017 Sudem44 rated it it was amazing
I read first three book (the100-day 21-homecoming). and it was amazing. i wait. if this book come my country, i immediately buy and read. (and dont come in a year lol)
Angela
Jan 12, 2017 Angela rated it really liked it
4.5 listen to this as an auidobook and i really enjoy. Such a good final book a bit slow at parts but it still good. Also Bellamy and Clarke make my heart very happy.
Jamila Heckathorn
Jan 16, 2017 Jamila Heckathorn rated it really liked it
i kinda felt the series was whole as a trilogy, so i was surprised to see a fourth book, and a little hesitant starting it, thinking it would be the same. loved it as much as the previous three!
Clarissa Boggs
Jan 04, 2017 Clarissa Boggs rated it it was amazing
Great ending even though it was supposed to be a trilogy ,I find myself glad to have gotten the opportunity to read another chapter to the story. Loved the entire set ,five stars
Marie
Dec 23, 2016 Marie rated it it was amazing
I would have like some additional chapters but oh God I loved this book! It was just so so good!

(Proper review to come)
Rakesh
Jan 19, 2017 Rakesh rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
TV series seems better

I'm not sure if it's just me or the TV series based on this has a better storyline than the book.
  • Maze Runner: The Scorch Trials: The Official Graphic Novel Prelude
  • Choke (The Breathless, #2)
  • Resist (Redzone #2)
  • Splinter (Reliquary, #2)
  • Cursing Athena  (Order Of Seven #1)
  • Heartfire (Winterkill, #3)
  • The Freemason's Daughter
  • Untitled (Unearthed, #2)
  • Unplugged (The Wired, #1)
  • Girl From Above: Trust (The 1000 Revolution, #4)
  • Invincible Iron Man, Volume 1: Reboot
  • William Shakespeare's A Midsummer Night's Dream
  • The Keep of Ages (The Vault of Dreamers, #3)
  • Reapers (Soul Guardians #7)
  • Raeven Blacklock (Fire Mage, #1.6)
  • The Romeo Catchers (The Casquette Girls #2)
  • Retribution Rails
  • Lumberjanes To The Max Edition, Vol. 1
Kass Morgan studied literature at Brown and Oxford, and now resides in Brooklyn, where she lives in constant fear of her Ikea bookcase collapsing and burying her under a mound of science fiction and Victorian novels.
More about Kass Morgan...

The 100 (4 books)
  • The 100 (The 100, #1)
  • Day 21 (The 100, #2)
  • Homecoming (The 100, #3)