Start by marking “300 Days : A Novel” as Want to Read:
300 Days : A Novel

300 Days : A Novel

3.91  ·  Rating details ·  22 Ratings  ·  16 Reviews
In a cold December morning of 2009 Jai meets Sravani in middle of a forest and falls for her at first sight. Sravani is four years elder to him, speaks different language and is already in a relationship. Jai develops friendship with Sravani which ends abruptly when she leaves to her state. Unable to move on, Jai contacts her after two years and they both renew their relat ...more
Published May 18th 2016

To ask other readers questions about 300 Days , please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about 300 Days

Kavipriya Moorthy
May 26, 2016 rated it really liked it
When authors are keen about writing fast paced, steamy and sexy stories, here is a novel that is as beautiful as a peacock. The cover reveals the color of the novel and the tone. For the current generation which is confused thoroughly about love and infactuation, this novel is a sheer example of what old-school type love was all about.

Falling in love is easy, what keeps it going is the conversations and interactions that makes one feel dependent on the other. There are beautiful coversations thr
May 04, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: finished
A nice read.

:-)
Gayathri
Jul 01, 2016 rated it really liked it
Read full review at Musings Over Nothing

I liked the protagonist, even if he was the typical south Indian guy and did not do anything that is impressionable. Yeah the kind of guy we usually friendzone at the first instant - the kind of guy we run to when we have an issue. I liked him, but neither do I approve nor would want someone to do the things he does, for me - so yes I feel obviously like Sinduja. (I will get to that later).

I can not say the same thing about Chilakamma, oops Sravani. Havin
Pratip Vijayakumar
Dec 26, 2016 rated it liked it
A Book about Love story I was not expecting much out of it and being a Non-romance fan. But when I started reading somehow Jai and Sravni grew into me like I was watching all the happenings in front of me and the Author has put so much effort in detailing..
Except the plot got little slow somewhere in the middle still it took place in no time.
I found some editing errors apart from that a very good short read.
Megha Sreeram
Jul 01, 2016 rated it liked it
"Love is not about holding onto a person. It is about holding onto the welfare and happiness of the person."

A novel which begins with the routine route, flows along slight twists and turns. Although it slows down a little somewhere in the middle, the story picks up pace towards the end. Jai and Sravani share some nice moments that are detailed well.

Written with the normal outline of a Hero, heroine and ample number of antagonists, the story ends on a philosophical note.

Deepan Anand
May 17, 2016 rated it really liked it
It is a gem of a book . Lovely love story , with beautiful characters. This book has lots of lovely conversations, which makes the story interesting . Definitely a must read book for the younger generation . Brilliant debut attempt by the author .

"Keep Smiling" "Keep Spreading" my favourite line from the book ..........
Sai
Aug 06, 2016 rated it it was amazing
the story is so long that you ll have to set time aside to read this tale which basically plagiarises ennuyire song from uyire...

read a detailed review here

Prîñçê Deepu
May 17, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Note the review might be biased. There are some stories that you really wish the best for the characters in it. This is one such story. May be it is because that the book is written by your best friend or you bonded with the character0s. I will never know. But this is a sweet little read where I laughed, cared and worried along with the characters. What I almost hoped for a sad tragic love story actually ended by leaving a small smile on the face. Hope it leaves you with one too.
Nithya Sashi
Sep 18, 2017 rated it it was ok
I downloaded this eBook on an impulse. I saw a friend's post about the book and with a piqued curiosity, I downloaded it on my Kindle. One fine day, I started reading it. First things first, I did like the story by itself. It is sweet and believable. The story gives you enough moments to play your own flashback scenes in your mind.

So, why did I give it two stars? I just could not see past the typos and edit issues in the book. A tighter edit would have lifted the debut novel to greater heights.
Nithya Grace
Jan 25, 2018 rated it really liked it
A great debut novel.
A story so realistic and heart warming. The book is sure to take you on a trip down the memory lane if you were one of those who were in a relationship 8 to10 years ago. Most of the book is presented as conversations which you would feel you were in some time ago.
The book was a little too long , but not a problem for you would another instance you or one of your friends would have travelled.
The characters and their relationships are well defined that gives you a feel that you
Shree
May 26, 2016 rated it liked it
The promise of a simple love story from the blurb enticed me to pick up the book when the writer approached me. He also published a sample from the book before it was released. I read the sample and found his writing to be simple and quite natural.

Plot
Narrated by one of the protagonist, Jai, 300 days is the story of Jai and Sravani who meet during a trek. It is love at first sight for Jai. He pursues her as a friend. What follows is a tale of separation and love.

The story as such was like old wi
Anirban Nanda

It took me more than a month to finish this book. Not because it is boring, it is not boring, but it doesn't demand you to finish quickly. The pace of the story is slow, lilting. It is like the story is always just there, you go and know about it whenever you're comfortable. Most of the book is written in dialogues. So anytime you read it, you see two people talking in phone. And you are just happen to be silently in conference.

What I am trying to say is that the characters felt very real. I fel
Nandhini Chandrasekaran
Full review @ http://nandhinisbookreviews.blogspot....

300 Days is a simple love story of Jai and Sravani. While Sravani is struggling within a confined relationship with Sai, Jai hopes to win Sravani's love. In contrary to the usual, complicated triangular love stories, 300 days sets off with a smooth sail between the two main characters. Following cycles of love and separation, whether Jai finally wins her love is the rest of the story.

300 Days is not a tale of a teen love. Said that the matur
Janani Viswanathan
Jun 12, 2016 rated it liked it
Bouquet: A love story told in a beautiful manner. The emotions were captured so honestly. Every one would have a piece of it that they could say they related to. Be it the orkut days or texting someone all night for no reason or the confused emotions in relationships. Jai and Sravani were well-defined characters who relate to people we know. The second part of the novel proves how the author could make you want to sit and turn the pages without a break. I wish the first half was edited that way ...more
Vishnu Priya
Jan 16, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
300 Days - Beautiful!!

A very good love story with an unexpected climax. The way the author narrates the conversation between Jai and Chilakkama is too adorable. I just loved all the romantic chats and the way Jai surprised his girlfriend on December 6th. One cannot keep this book down without completing it. Reserve a place for this lovely couple in your heart!!
Karthik Pasupathy
May 22, 2016 rated it really liked it
Amazing! If you love love stories, then you will love this book! Can't wait to read Bragadeesh's next book.
Ramkumar
Aug 28, 2016
Kumar Arumugam
Dec 29, 2016
Bragadeesh
Aug 16, 2017 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Pragun