Start by marking “Forgotten” as Want to Read:
Forgotten

Forgotten

(AM13 Outbreak #2)

Every attempt to contain the deadly AM13 virus has failed, leaving humanity on the brink of extinction…

The plague is spreading out of control with nocure in sight. Then thegovernment announces its new plan—a sanctuary in an area completely untouched by the infected—as long as you can get there alive and unscathed.

Ethan Watton has managed to survive this long, even with OCD
Published May 17th 2016 by Limitless Publishing (first published March 2nd 2015)

To ask other readers questions about Forgotten, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Forgotten

Stefan Vucak
England is ravaged by a man-made virus, turning everyone who is infected into a mindless, walking zombie bent on infecting others. To contain the pandemic, authorities evacuate the British islands, but it is too little, too late. Dr. Jones is a scientist working to uncover what is driving the virus and develop a vaccine, but he is a tortured soul, not knowing the fate of his family, and when he finds out, plans to exact a terrible revenge.

Ethan finds himself in a city devoid of life, occupied by
Jasmine
Sep 18, 2017 rated it really liked it
Forgotten is book two in the AM13 Outbreak series, and it features brand new characters who weren't in the first book.

Forgotten switches between the viewpoints of Ethan, a young man suffering from OCD and anxiety, and Alyssa, a young woman who is determined to live through the insanity that is the zombie apocalypse. Ethan happens to be related to Leah, the main character in book one, but Alyssa is unrelated to anyone from the first book.

Unsure of what to do, where to go, or how to continue survi
Cayt Landis
Forgotten by Samie Sands is the sequel to Lockdown and is the second book in the AM13 series. The first book starts at the beginning of a zombie apocalypse. A strange and deadly virus is spreading which causes victims to lose all of their functions beyond hunger. The government issues a lockdown command and all citizens are required to remain in their homes. The second book, Forgotten, takes place right after the lockdown has failed. The government has been unable to control the spread of the vi ...more
Ariana *mommy's late night book-up*
4.5 Stars
Wow this book was awesome! It was quite a bit different from book 1 (Lockdown), and I actually enjoyed the way this was done even more than the first! The story is told in three characters POV's and each one was completely different from the last.
Alyssa, the main female in this book, was much more likable for me, and less annoying. She was a teenage girl who always had a love for everything zombie. She learned a lot through watching movies and such about zombies, so often felt she was
Nancy (The Avid Reader)
Alyssa Turner, a sixteen year old girl who has spent most of her life reading or watching everything she could get hands on about zombies. She knew that a zombie apocalypse could be possible. She had watched so many tv shows and movies not to mention the books she had read about zombies that it made her the most qualified person to survive a zombie apocalypse.

Alyssa stayed close to home in the beginning but after losing her family to the zombies she comes to the conclusion that she can longer s
Laura  Redmon
Mar 02, 2017 rated it it was amazing
The hardest part about a Zombie Apocalypse will be pretending I'm not excited! AM13 Zombies are frenzied!

This is book 2 in the AM-13 Outbreak Series and it's kicking Zombie butt as good as Lockdown did!

The Lockdown was ineffective and if you aren't a Zombie yet, then you better learn quick how to be a survivor! Forgotten is continuing the story of the AM-13 Virus and is told in 3 different POV'S.

Dr. Jones is trying to find a cure and the cause of the Virus. Will the government keep their word a
James Harry
Apr 12, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I really enjoyed the first novel in the AM13 series by Samie Sands, so was looking forward to the sequel. To my surprise Forgotten is even better than Lockdown! This book delves deeper into the apocalypse, bringing with it more gore and new characters. Ethan - the OCD sufferer who struggled in the normal world, never mind this one. Alyssa - an overly confident teenager who always knew something like this was going to happen and is determined to live out all kinds of zombie apocalypse fantasies a ...more
Gayle Noble
Apr 22, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
*I received a free electronic copy of this book from the author, and I am voluntarily giving an honest review*

This book tells the story of three different characters and their experiences after the failed lockdown following the outbreak of AM13: Ethan, Alyssa, and Dr Jones who is a scientist trying to find a cure. Ethan has OCD and I thought the author did a good job of conveying how he felt about being surrounded by possible contagion. I didn't like the character of Alyssa much but the end to h
 CCAM&GZM
Sep 14, 2017 rated it really liked it
Read them ALL TOGETHER! Seriously!

Brraaaaaaiiiiins! No, no... Wait! It was just a joke!

In fact, in the series that I’m going to talk today, there is no place for a whimsical approach. Anyway, this thing about zombies that eat brains is bullshit. Apart from a few movies and the new TV series iZombie (where eating brains have a reason), which actually have more or less comic accents, in all the other movies, books and whatever you want, the zombies are interested in any little piece of meat and no
Karen
I really liked this book.The story is told from the perspectives of three different people.My favorite character was the young girl Alyssa who felt she was better prepared to survive a Zombie apocalypse than others.Alyssa is brave,strong and quite capable of taking care of herself.The author is talented at world building and delivering well developed and relatable characters that I felt invested in.I highly recommend this book to every fan of the zombie & post apocalyptic genres.I look forwa ...more
Graysen Morgen
May 12, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I'm not a huge sci-fi fan, but this book blew me away. I was drawn to the story from the very first couple of pages. I couldn't put it down as I kept waiting to see if Dr. Jones was going to be able to find the cause of the virus and stop the spread. The plot is full of twists and turns, with a well-written cast of characters. The end left me wondering if there will be a third book...
Jessica Bronder
Sep 29, 2017 rated it it was amazing
The lockdown has failed. But the government thinks they have a zombie free zone that if you can make it to the location you can live there. We will follow three people as they try and navigate this new world they find themselves in. First there is Ethan Watton who suffers from OCD. This guy was so focused on being a victim of AM13 that it’s hard to imagine how he is going to make it through the city let alone get to the safe zone.

Then there is Alyssa Turner. She is a teenage girl that has watche
Lorraine
Sep 25, 2017 rated it liked it
Shelves: 3-star, apocalyptic
I liked the concept behind the stories in these three books, it was different than the usual zombie tales.

Lockdown: Although it made a change for the story to start before the ‘outbreak’, the first half of the book was painfully slow, but worth sticking with for the latter half.
It’s written from Leah’s point of view and has a twist that you may, or may not, see coming. Leah, herself is an annoying person, who without a man to ‘look after’ her would have been one of the first to die!

Forgotten: T
Cheree Castellanos Edits
Nov 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing
WOW... this series is so different than anything I have read before! Book 1 really threw me for a loop! But after a day or so of processing, I gained a whole new love and respect for reading about the Zpoc from this angle.
So book 2 gives us 3 new characters, at first I was very nervous, but I got the answer I was wanting from book 1 quickly, so that was great. Samie Sands has a great way of connecting you to the characters, even if you don't necessarily like them. I flew through this book! I als
Katie
Nov 22, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Received this book for free/ARC
am voluntarily reviewing
Awesome Continuation of the Series
Unique perspectives , Great Characters
highly Recommend Reading
Ashley Tomlinson
This is the second book in the Am13 series. I liked the first one so I thought I would enjoy this one as much but unfortunately I did not. It was really difficult for me to get into this one and to stay focused on what I was reading. I normally love the whole apocalyptic, zombie thing but this one just didn't do it for me. Lockdown is book one and it is the beginning of the spread of the zombie virus.

First of all there some contradictions that annoyed me in this book. Mainly the zombies, they a
Sharon
I was given the opportunity to read Forgotten via the publisher and NetGalley. This is my honest opinion of the book.

The Lockdown has failed. Quarantine at home is a joke, as the number of infected walking the streets seems to be growing in large numbers. Leah's cousin Ethan is on his own, as everyone he loves is gone.

Alyssa has no choice but to kill her 8 year old sister, who became infected after spending time in the garden. Although Alyssa and Ethan have never met, they both hear a news repor
Montzalee Wittmann
Jun 19, 2016 rated it it was amazing
The Forgotten by Samie Sands if a terrific fantasy of a the zombie kind. Her zombie world is not your average zombie world. It has so many twist and surprises it keeps you guessing and you are often wrong, right to the end. I kept thinking I knew what was going to happen but was always wrong. The characters are so interesting and developed, you feel they are real people. The plot is complex, intriguing, and suspenseful. The reader follows a few different characters as they navigate this new and ...more
Beverly Laude
Nov 14, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2016, dystopian, kindle, zombie
Samie Sands has a way of writing that really draws you in & keeps you reading. Even though this is the second book in the AM13 series, it is really a standalone.

If you love reading or watching zombie stories, you won't be disappointed. This book follows 3 very different characters as they deal with the zombie apocalypse. A young man, Ethan, has debilitating OCD & has problems coping with all the possible germs brought about by AM13. Dr. Jones is recruited to "cure" the disease. And Alyss
Katie J
Jun 23, 2016 rated it it was amazing
As the AM13 virus containment failed, different people from different walks of life
are trying to survive and not get infected before they reach the Sanctuary.
This is book 2 in the Outbreak series and more Characters with a set goal.
To survive and not be Forgotten. I love that line from the book.
Book 1 was Lockdown and it was a good start for the series.
I am ready for book 3 Extinct.
Felicia [Felicia's Ink(t)]
May 12, 2015
Nicole Kelley
Jun 17, 2016
Samie Sands
Mar 11, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Author Comments About Forgotten 1 3 Jun 30, 2015 02:26AM
  • Victor of Circumstance
  • Four
  • The White Witch of Spiton and the Stones of Destiny (The White Witch of Spiton #3)
  • The Tree
  • Wired for Authenticity: Seven Practices to Inspire, Adapt, & Lead
  • The Antaran Legacy, Book 1: For Duty
  • Stormy Weather
  • Amy Maxwell & the 7 Deadly Sins
  • Seal Of Awakening (Seven Seals, #3)
  • The Northern Star: The End
  • Beware the Dark #1
  • Mailbox: A Scattershot Novel of Racing, Dares and Danger, Occasional Nakedness, and Faith
  • 500 Capp Street: David Ireland's House
  • The Handgun Guide for Women: Shoot Straight, Shoot Safe, and Carry with Confidence
Samie Sands is the author of the AM13 Outbreak series, published by Limitless Publishing. She's also had short stories included in Amazon best selling anthologies and work featured on Wattpad.

To follow Samie's work, please check out her website and social media.

AM13 Outbreak (3 books)