Start by marking “Fall Back Skyward (Fall Back, #1)” as Want to Read:
Fall Back Skyward (Fall Back, #1)

Fall Back Skyward

(Fall Back #1)

really liked it 4.00  ·  Rating details ·  1,479 ratings  ·  369 reviews
Eleven years ago, I saved her. I loved her. But they took me away from her and locked me up. For two years, all I could think about was her. She consumed me. Took up every room in my head and gave me something to focus on, knowing I would see her soon.

Nine years ago, I watched her as she walked down the aisle and into the arms of a man who wasn't me. My brother. I left m
Published May 7th 2016 by AG

To ask other readers questions about Fall Back Skyward, please sign up.
Autumn Grey Hi Melanie, I don't have a definite release date yet, but I'm aiming for winter 2015. :)
Autumn Grey Hi Michelle, I am waiting to confirm a few things before giving a definite date. I can give you an approximate, though, which is late March. :) I will…moreHi Michelle, I am waiting to confirm a few things before giving a definite date. I can give you an approximate, though, which is late March. :) I will confirm the exact date in a few days. (less)

really liked it Average rating 4.00  ·

Start your review of Fall Back Skyward (Fall Back, #1)
A.
3.5 Stars

I really liked this book though I felt like some of the events could be handled differently. Still, this is an emotional and beautiful second chance love story with a very heavy subject matter.

While I like both the hero and the heroine, my true hero and my absolute favorite is Josh, hero’s brother. My sweet, sweet Josh...

QUICK REVIEW:

Romance: 4/5
Angst: 5/5
Darkness level:
Jeannine Allison
Before I say anything, I need to address the cover... it is STUNNING. Seriously, one of the most gorgeous covers I've ever seen (*drools*)

Now, for the story...

description

This is going to be an auto-buy author, I can feel it. I could feel it halfway through the story. Between the characters, the storyline, and the awesome writing... there was no doubt in my mind.

description

I'll admit I was skeptical when I first started reading. I wasn't sure I was going to like the reason for Nor marrying Cole's brother, honestly I t
❥ KAT ❥ Kitty Kats Crazy About Books

CHAPTERS: 55
RELEASE DATE: May 07th, 2016

MY RATING

Fall Back Skyward is a story of LOVE, LOSS, REDEMPTION & SECOND CHANCES

**Due to possible triggering descriptions of self-harm, and some sexual situations this book is not recommended for anyone under the age of 17 years old**

#BEAUTIFULLY BROKEN & #IMPERFECTLY PERFECT

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

FALL BACK SKYWARD: Is told in 'Dual Perspectives' (Eleanor aka Nor & Cole)
Shanny
May 12, 2016 rated it it was amazing

**** 4.5 stars ****

One of the reason I read this book was because of the cover I just find it gorgeous.

"You make me feel safe.You make me a better person. You silently entered my life, swept me off my feet and I fell truly and madly in love with you. I want nothing more that to fall back skyward with you "

This was such a beautiful second chance story. This is the story about Nor and Cole and what they had to overcome to get their happy ending, the journey was full of heartbreak
Polly
Jan 28, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: emo, beta
I had the privilege of beta reading this book. I've never read this author before but she reached out to me because I had a little knowledge of a theme in the book. Let me tell you this book was life changing. The angst! The feels! The tears!! I greedily read it chapter by chapter while begging for more.

I can't say enough about the feelings this book brought out of me.

Autumn, thanks for letting me help with this book. You should be very proud of it. Its amazing.
Jen
May 21, 2016 rated it really liked it
I love a second chance romance and when I read the blurb for Autumn Grey's Fall Back Skyward, I knew I wanted to read this book. Not only was this a second chance romance, but it was a story about healing and forgiveness.

The book starts out in the present when Cole receives seven letters all stamped "URGENT" from his family. Nine years ago when the love of his life married his brother, he ran away to New York and never looked back. He cut all ties with his family because it was too hurtful. Now
Sophie's Reading Corner
Mar 17, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: emotional
"You make me feel safe.You make me a better person. You silently entered my life, swept me off my feet and I fell truly and madly in love with you. I want nothing more that to fall back skyward with you."

Fall Back Skyward is a beautiful and emotional story and I truly enjoyed it. Cole and Nor had such a sweet, painful and complicated second chance story and they definitely had a lot to overcome in order to find each other again.

I loved the secondary characters as well, although I w
Sophie "Beware Of The Reader"
I so wanted to love this one!
But sadly the magic did not happen and I don't know why.
The writing is not bad, the characters are easy to relate to, the plot is good .... it must be a case of "it's not you, it's me".
don't
Or I am in one of my very unusual book funk?

I don't really know.

I loved the part about their past but could not understand his reaction nor why he left for so many years.
I would have loved to read more about her time with Josh. Not only through her eyes.

Dunno ....something is miss
Selma
Feb 09, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: beta, arcs
I'm a fan of Autumn Grey since reading the Havoc series. I was eagerly awaiting to read more of her work. The moment she posted the blurb to Fall Back Skyward I was intrigued. It sounded exactly like the kind of stories I love to devour. I even had a theory how the story is going to unfold. Trust me when I tell you that the author delivered what I was hoping for and even more. Cole and Nor's story was not an easy one - it was full of hardships and heartbreak but also love and hope. Fall Back Sky ...more
Sejla
Feb 09, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: beta, arc
Fall Back Skyward was everything I was hoping for and so much more! Autumn Grey delivered a beautiful and touching story about first love, sacrifices and second chances that was unputdownable from page one. I can say without any doubt that this book is her best work yet! I recommend everyone to take a chance on it - you won't regret it!

The moment Eleanor (Nor) Blake moves to Florida with her parents and two sisters, she is swept off her feet by her brooding and handsome neighbour Cole Holloway.
NAT.orious reads ☾
Aug 24, 2020 marked it as dnf-and-no-nos
According to some trustworthy reviews, the entire book is built on one single misunderstanding and stubborn miscommunication. And you know what? Nope. I have read so many books that infuriated me simply because the author had the audacity to think that grown-ass main characters not being able to communicate properly and just being plain ignorant about stuff by choice is an actual tool to make the suspense peak. It isn't. It's only peaking my blood pressure. So, nope. Not gonna read that.
Lea ★
5 stars*****

This is first and foremost one beautiful love story.

When I first saw this book on Goodreads, the synopsis alone drew me in, and I just new that I had to read it. Then I saw the cover. Isn't it pretty?
I am one of those people who often choose their next read based on the beautiful covers. I just can't help myself.
This is my first Autumn Grey book and I absolutely loved the characters and the story.
I can openly say that this is one of the best second chance romances I have ever rea
Jen
This book is a must read for lovers of second chance romances...for that matter; even if you don't love that particular type of storyline, I suggest giving this book a go. I loved it. I have been in a bit of a book slump for some time. After reading "Fall Back Skyward," I remembered why it is I love to read.

The characters in this story are many...but of course there are the main ones...In the beginning we are giving the present time where a deaf man Cole is very bitter from dealing with the fact
Malene
Jan 05, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Fall Back Skyward was all about emotions and amazing characters. I was feeling so much throughout this story and my heart broke and ached for Cole, Nor and Josh. These three people's lives were forever changed by a horrible and bitter man. I don't recall that I have ever hated a character as much as Nor's father. Just the mere mention of him and I saw red. His actions were despicable and pathetic.
My love and respect for Nor kept growing as she got older. She was beyond strong despite battling h
Mg ♥ The Bookishmedialite
Oct 03, 2015 rated it it was amazing
5 “ALWAYS AND FOREVER” STARS.

A second chance romance that test the power of time. A heart-breaking story that will show you that no matter what will happen, when you share a love so powerful, it can conquers it all.

Eleonor and Cole, a pair of soulmates that went through a painful path of lost. A couple that surpass the obstacles throw out to them for just one person, Stephen, a character I hope is rotting in hell right now.

Regardless of the pain, their journey was beautiful. I fell in love
Bev

I was in the mood for an angsty read, and Falling Back Skyward certainly fit the bill. I had no idea where this was going to go, but will say there is NO cheating or triangle. BUT there is miscommunication, a trope I am usually not a fan of but in this case it really worked, as did the flashbacks. Again, something I am not a fan of but totally worked in this book.

Cole and Nor were torn apart by her despicable father, and Cole ends up doing 2 years in prison for a crime that was never c
K. Webster
May 10, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I'm a huge fan of Autumn Grey so when I saw she had a new release, I was on it! I went into the story blind because I prefer it that way and boy did it snatch me right out of my seat and take me for an emotional journey.

Ms. Grey is a star at writing emotions. From page one, she had hold of my heart. And from there on, I was dragged through sadness and depression, happy times and steam, and even some suspense. My anxiety was through the roof as I read this story. Cole and Nor are soulmates and th
London
I don't know this just didn't work for me. It was just too over the top and the whole reason for their separation was ridiculous. The heroines father and his reason behind doing what he did was so stupid I couldn't help but roll my eyes. Especially with their having been no resolution over what he did it just didn't work for me.

I also found the heroine annoying and the hero was a douche when they saw each other again. Even after he finds out the truth he was so annoying. There's nothing to be co
Vanessa
"You make me feel safe.
You make me a better person.
You silently entered my life, swept me off my feet and I fell truly and madly in love wth you.
I want nothing more than to fall back skyward with you."
- Nor
Betül
Mar 05, 2016 rated it really liked it
**Received ARC in exchange for an honest review**

description

"Silver lining. Knowing I'll see you soon is my silver lining."

This book is about soul mates who get a second chance at love. If you are meant to be together you will find your way back to each other. This book was a perfect example of that. When I read the blurb I had no idea what to expect. Why would "she" marry his brother??

"I've wanted to kiss you since I saw you glare at me from your front lawn. You've crawled under my skin so deep, I have
BexLOVESBooks
May 07, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
 photo Screen Shot 2016-05-08 at 12.49.35 AM_zpsphryd8ah.png
Sometimes there just truly aren't words. I will write this review, I will put my jumble of thoughts and emotions down on this page. But I have to start with this disclaimer, that there truly are no combination of words that can describe my love for this book.

I read books because I love the escape, the experience, and the journey, to go new places, and to fall head over heels in LOVE day after day. Autumn Grey fulfilled all of those wishes and so much more. Fall Back Skyward consumed me, too
Lauren
Dec 08, 2017 rated it really liked it
Josh was the best dude ever.
Chelsea
2.5 Stars!

"...Life breaks you, dismantling every part of us into pieces. It’s just a way to prepare us for what we are meant to be. Who we are meant to be. Survivors.”

I was excited to read this book once it was released because almost all the reviews that I've read were positives. Imagine my disappointed when I didn't get to enjoy this book as much as I thought I would.

The story started out to be great, however, I find the "past" part a bit dragging. Probably because I was really
Antonella
ANGST! ANGST! ANGST!

there are a lot of things that are going on in this book but if I cared more about these characters, I would be fine with it..maybe if the past part is told first that connection would be there...I don't know is just a lot of miscommunication going on just for the sake of drama...

tw; (view spoiler)

if you want to book that will make you cry & angry first this is a book for you..
lots of emotions!!
EscapeNBooks
Apr 03, 2015 rated it it was amazing
"Always and forever. This is my promise to you."

Fall Back Skyward is book one in the Falling series. It is a second chance romance novel and can be read as a standalone.

"I'm Cinderella and I don't need anything else in this world. Just him and me."

Cole Holloway is a man of many burdens. Once his life was simple, fun, and full of love. He found his first and only true love in a young girl named Eleanor. She also fell into a fondness and infatuation with Cole that seemed beyond her years of matur
Steph
My favourite book of 2016 so far! (And there have been a lot of books. Lol).

This book was so devastatingly beautiful. I loved every single word. It was perfect!
So incredibly well written and the time jumps from past and present were so well timed. It's sweet, super sexy, funny, and jam-packed full of feels!

This book, in my opinion, is unique. I have never read a book like it and I doubt I ever will again. I will never ever forget Cole and Nor.

I'm not going to go into what happens in the bo
Bookbuster
May 03, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Every day.
Every night.
Every second of the day.
I love you, Cole.

Do you believe in second chances?
Can love be redeemed after it's been thrown away so callously?
Can love heal old wounds that have been inflicted by the one that broke your heart?

Heart: It’s not even mine anymore. He owns it.

Fall Back Skyward by Autumn Grey is a story about second chances and redemption. About how love can stand the test of time. It's sad, sweet and heartwarming. Leaving you with a feeling of hope that no matter wh
Jeanette Book-Reviews
Sep 12, 2015 rated it it was amazing
OMFG!!! I absolutely loved reading this story...

I've been so excited to read this, once it hit on my kindle..... yes I was a little TOO excited lol

Cole Halloway & Eleanor "Nor" Blake are two souls that is destined to be together until someone put a massive dent in their path.....

First I have to say I truly connected to Cole on a deeper personal level - this Author definitely nailed his character to the T..... Don't want to give away to story as I believe a reader should go in blind and enjoy t
Coco.V
Feb 07, 2020 marked it as to-read
Shelves: freebie
🎁 FREE on Amazon today (2/7/2020)! 🎁
Celesha Carillo
May 02, 2016 rated it really liked it
From the day I saw this cover I wanted the book, then I read the blurb and I was like I NEED this book... Then the day came when it landed on my kindle. Yep I squealed like a little girl.

I'm not going to give you the ins and outs of the story, I'm just going to go with how I felt while reading this book.

Part One:

I think I fell in LOVE with Cole Holloway from the first chapter, he just captured my heart straight away.. I mean I literally fell hard.. My emotions were up and down, I didn't kn
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 next »
Sinopsis en Español // Synopsis in Spanish 1 6 Jan 27, 2016 07:11AM

• Love Unexpected
  • Bullseye (The Monsters Within Duet, #1)
  • The Wreckage of Us
  • Blowback (The Monsters Within Duet, #2)
  • Love My Way
  • Dare You: Dare Duet, Part One: Billie and Sawyer (Unchained Attraction, #1)
  • Releasing Me (Holding You, #2)
  • Him
  • Make Me Hate You
  • Black Sheep
  • Knocking Boots
  • What's Left of Me
  • Flock (The Ravenhood Duet, #1)
  • Irresistible Attraction (Merciless World Book 2)
  • Even If It Hurts
  • Between Now and Forever (Forever Trilogy, #1)
  • The Christmas Blanket
  • Her Perfect
Autumn enjoys writing angsty romance, featuring flawed and quirky characters and hard-won happy ever afters. When she’s not working as a nurse assistant, you’ll find her behind keyboard writing stories, or curled up on the couch with a book. Her work has been featured in USA Today’s Happy Ever After.
She lives with her two children and one fur baby, enjoys good wine and binge-watching TV shows whe

Fall Back (3 books)
  • Breaking Gravity (Fall Back, #2)
  • Falling Constellations (Fall Back, #3)

News & Interviews

“I see the beauty in her broken soul. I see a fighter who wears her battle scars with pride. I see my soul mate.” 9 likes
“We struggle. We fall. We rise. We fight. This book is dedicated to anyone who has fought, and is still fighting their inner demons. Just remember that you are more than enough.” 5 likes