Start by marking “Carry On and Ditch the Excess Baggage! A Journey through Depression, Divorce & Cancer” as Want to Read:

Find humor and hope in this compelling and heartwarming journey through depression, divorce, and breast cancer

After two broken engagements, Tiffany Allen thought her fairy tale had finally come true when her childhood crush re-entered her life in her 30s. But after a few years, the marriage fell apart and she was left trying to make sense of why the "all-Americ
Kindle Edition
Published May 9th 2016 by Amazon Digital Services LLC

Be the first to ask a question about Carry On and Ditch the Excess Baggage! A Journey through Depression, Divorce & Cancer

Start your review of Carry On and Ditch the Excess Baggage! A Journey through Depression, Divorce & Cancer
AnneMarie
May 11, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Just because this book is about the author's journey through depression, divorce and cancer doesn't mean it's depressing. The author shares her thoughts, feelings, and "lessons learning" about very personal experiences in an honest and sincere, yet humorous way. I have not been severely depressed, divorced, or diagnosed with cancer, but find much to learn and use from this book. Because of the twists my life has taken the past several years I could really relate to the author's "Lessons Learning ...more
Adelide Sorenson
May 13, 2016 rated it it was amazing
It was an amazing book, full of the ups and downs of life. I love how the author was able to look back at her trials, and laugh. This book is wonderful, and inspiring. The author has gone through so much, and yet... I'll let you find out for yourself. I will say this, though, if you are struggling, with divorce, depression, cancer, or really anything, read this book. It is so helpful, and beautifully written.
Susan Campton
Nov 03, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: memoir, self-help
Blessed Sunday to you My Fellow Book Dragons. I hope your day has gone well and peacefully. Our Gem tonight is a bit different. A peaceful teal and pink, it’s colors reflect a hard won battle this is still being fought by it’s Gem Maker, Tiffany Allen, on some fronts. See the hairline cracks that look as though they have healed over in places, cracked and are healing again. Like old fractures in a bone? This has been a long time coming.
Miss Allen, in her book, ‘Carry On and Ditch the Exces
Meagan Butler
Jul 11, 2017 rated it really liked it
I loved Tiffany's honesty and candor about her struggles. Most books have a happy ending. Tiffany's book admitted that she has good days and bad days, and she is a work in progress. If that isn't honesty, I don't know what is.
Kerry
May 16, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Truthfully, I wasn't sure I was going to get a lot out of this book because 1) I've never been divorced, 2) I don't suffer from clinical depression and 3) I've never had cancer. But I was wrong.... First of all, even if you are fortunate enough to not experience these things in your own personal life, there's not a soul out there who doesn't have a close friend or family member who has. Further, typically in a book discussing these topics, one might expect it to be a deep, serious, soul-searchin ...more
Julie Westover
May 23, 2016 rated it it was amazing
A wonderful story that depicts vulnerability, humor, and genuine relationships during hardships! I love the insights she gains through her troubles that anyone can relate to & learn from. Tiffany Allen has a gift for describing a problem so fully that you feel like you gain experience while reading her story! I highly recommend Carry On and Ditch the Excess Baggage! for anyone facing life challenges, or share with a loved one to feel encouraged & uplifted!!!
Mary
Jun 03, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Very original and enlightening. I felt like I was reading my own journal but the author thankfully inserted the explanations and lessons to learn regarding my life. Loved it !
Bg Ross
Jan 10, 2017
Linda
Jun 01, 2016
Tiffany Allen
May 10, 2016 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Peter Karlen
Heidi
Oct 10, 2016
Goodreads Librari...: Need to Update Book Description 2 16 May 11, 2016 07:45PM
Goodreads Librari...: Please add book cover & author 3 86 May 10, 2016 02:27PM

• The Christmas Keeper (Happily Ever After, #2)
  • Something's Eating The Garden
  • Notches: A Collection
  • Angel: A Short Story of the Un-Dead
  • When the Morning Comes (Land's End #1)
  • The Fire Within The Cult: Based on a True Story
  • The Crack of Evil
  • Once Upon a Christmas Wedding
  • Dream with Me, Cowboy (Texas Matchmakers, #1)
  • Yesterday's Mail (Crossroads Collection, #2)
  • House Without Lies (Lily's House, #1)
  • Westward Winds (Montana Mail Order Brides #1)
  • My Secret Self: Trials and Tribulations of an Innocent
  • Royal Dragon Bind: Royal Dragon Shifters of Morocco #1: A Red Letter Hotel Paranormal Romance
  • Diapers, Drama, and Deceit: The Mothers of Easthaven
  • Fugitive Planet
  • Connect for Classroom Success: A Mentoring Guide for Teachers K-12
  • Reckless Beginnings  ( Tammy Mellows Series #1)
“Lesson Learning: What I gain by remaining broken is far outweighed by what I gain by moving forward. One” 0 likes
“Lesson Learning: The grass is always greener where you water it. As” 0 likes