Start by marking “Virgin Prey (A Seekers Story 1)” as Want to Read:
Virgin Prey (A Seekers Story 1)

Virgin Prey (A Seekers Story 1)

Nestled within plain sight of humanity, a race of bird-of-prey shifters dwell. Deeply rooted in their species’ heritage and rituals, Aviana Byrde comes of age and a mate’s selected in the way dictated by those very traditions.
Outshining the rest, Andor Malar craves to bond with Aviana. When that secret desire comes true, he cannot get enough of the little shifter.
After a n
ebook, 3rd , 55 pages
Published May 7th 2016 by Slippery Fingers Press & Publishing Services (first published March 31st 2013)

To ask other readers questions about Virgin Prey, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Virgin Prey

Start your review of Virgin Prey (A Seekers Story 1)
VampireRomanceBooks ThatsErotica
Aviana has just turned 18 and is looking forward to standing in front of the family and friends in her nest to find out who her life mate is. As a bird of prey shifter she knows that her mate will have a glow about him that only she can see and her heart is praying that it will be Andor. Their happily ever after looks to come true for both of them, but when Avi is taken by a hunter in her bird form, things change forever. Saved from a horrible existence by another hunter, Betrand, Avi is shocked ...more
Jennifer  Davis
Apr 15, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I was given and e-copy in exchange for my honest review.

I am not one that reads Erotica on a regular. Most that I read/review are by request. I have read/reviewed for this author before and enjoyed the book so agreed to do so again.

Avi comes from a line of bird of prey shifters. At the coming of age, she is to find her life mate. This is not done by choosing for ones self, fate chooses it for them. Luckily, fate matches Avi up with her choice. Little did Avi know that fate had more in store fo
Sue
Apr 21, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
What a truly unique and wonderous story. I've read shifter books before but none quite like this one. I loved the mystery of this book but there was no mention of future stories. I wish it wouldn't have ended so quickly but I thought it was great anyway. I hope this is just the beginning.
Lissette
Jan 28, 2014
Zachary Harless
Mar 15, 2015
Harper Jewel
Apr 01, 2013 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Harper Jewel, a loyal LGBTQ+ ally and proud Mama Bear to her college-age daughter, lives in northeast New Jersey with her husband. She has four cats, enjoys reading, and taking trips to Walt Disney World.

With her outgoing personality and vivid imagination, she can create believable and memorable plots and characters.

Although she began writing male/female Romance/erotica, she has found her niche i

News & Interviews