Start by marking “Behind The Hands That Kill (In The Company Of Killers #6)” as Want to Read:
Behind The Hands That Kill (In The Company Of Killers #6)

Behind The Hands That Kill

(In the Company of Killers #6)

Even professional killers need vacations, but for Victor Faust, his vacation in Venezuela is about more than relaxation and time alone with Izabel Seyfried. It is a chance for him to come clean to Izabel: to tell her the truth about why he sent her to Italy with his brother, the truth behind his interest in Nora Kessler, and about his knowledge of Izabel’s child with her f ...more
Published May 6th 2016 by J.A. Redmerski

To ask other readers questions about Behind The Hands That Kill, please sign up.
Nicci I really really hope from the bottom of my fragile heart that it will be soon too. Valentines gift for us perhaps? Hello J.A Redmerski!!!!

Jennifer Kyle
4.5 STARS

description

If you haven’t tried this series and love stories that have action, drama, and love, than I implore you to jump in and meet these characters! Fans have been waiting patiently anxiously for this next book in the series since J.A. Redmerski left us all twisted and conflicted in book number five. This book could also be called Victor Faust's Secrets...

”Victor’s past has finally caught up with him: the women he has cared for, loved, and killed; the families he has destroyed; the unforgi
Lo Bookfrantic
5 MILLION STARS

I just finished and I'm not even ashamed I cried that it was over, I cried bcuz I read it in a day....I usually drag books for 3 days or a week not this series EVER and then i immediately regret it bcuz I want more....I'm a needy bitch I need more damn it LOL

I need a moment to gather my thoughts...so many questions but that means more of the series I'm not ready to say goodbye to them.I

description

VICTOR???!!!! AHHHHH SO EXCITED, I CAN'T WAIT!!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

~~~~BLURB~~~~~
Even professional killers need
TheCrazyWorldOfABookLover
description

I'm not really sure how I can write a review on this without spoiling a single thing. So I will stay away from major plot points and just gush about how fan-freaking-tastic the latest book from the In the Company Of Killers series was.

Behind The Hands that Kill picks up right where The Black Wolf left off. And after getting a lot of questions brought out from The Black Wolf answered, about 465 more have come up after finishing this book. I again don't want to spoil a single thing so I won't say
Hulya Kara Yuksel
Dec 24, 2016 rated it it was amazing
2nd read: January 28,2018 ❤

1st read: December 25,2016 ❤

"The stars will die before we do, Izabel…the stars will die before my love for you does."

I CAN'T STOP MY TEARS... MY GOD, THIS BOOK RUINED ME... :(

If you excuse me, I'm gonna cry a little more and I'll choke on my own tears... :(

Kirsten
5++ The Change stars!!!!

photo image_zpszvsegs5i.jpeg
Evaluating one's life leads to change in one's life.

I should've savored this a little longer to make it last. Once again, it was over too fast for me. I was left in a puddle of mush, being drained by everything that took place.

A break for our favorite assassin couple, Victor and Izabel, has taken them to Venezuela. The vacation doesn't last long when someone from Victors past decides to get revenge.

When a contract from 15 years ago comes back to haunt him, his love w
DW
May 18, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: killing-sarai
Well, just like that it's over for now. I can't believe it. I zipped through this series like my frigging hair was on fire.
 photo 8ABDA10B-A1AE-4D86-BB66-AB22DCC56891_zpsoya5a4bc.gif

For about the first 60 percent I was just about sick to my stomach because I couldn't believe what was happening. I was actually crying.

I have grown so attached to these killers and I am going to miss them tremendously. ❤
 photo 4E9EBCEB-0ECE-4049-A8F3-C2D3B0642633_zpsye0n9s7j.jpg

If you noticed, I didn't include Nora because I still hate her!
Lainey
Sep 22, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Actual rating: 4.5/5

Released: Aprox 4:30 pm
Finished: 12:12 am the following morning.

This was inhale one-sitting reading at it's finest and I'm so happy I was able to read it with my friends Riley and Kennia. Our discussions on this series is my favorite part of reading it.

I also want to stand and slow clap Izabel's character development for a moment. Gurl, I am so proud of you. And you're not even my favorite character. Her conversation with Victor at the end was my favorite part of the book be
Nina
J.A. Redmerski never disappoints. Behind The Hands That Kill has her trademark devastating twists, thrilling action, and nail-biting suspense. In the sixth book of In the Company of Killers, Victor’s dark past is brought to light as a trip to Venezuela takes an unexpected turn and his growing list of enemies become a greater threat than ever before.

Can an assassin ever really relax? During a supposed-vacation to Venezuela, Victor is on the cusp of revealing unsettling truths to Izabel when the c
Behind the Hands That Kill is the sixth installment in J.A. Redmerski's dark thriller/suspense series titled: In the Company of Killers. OMG so much happened in this book!!! ...but in terms of progressing the storyline, very little actually happened. But maybe that's OK though. Afterall, we all know whose hands those are in the title and a little focus on Victor is never a bad thing.

Victor's character has always been so cold steel and programmed in my opinion, but pieces of that robotic exterio
Anja

...there's nothing else to say!

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*
Pre-GifView

>>>It's live!!!<<< **HaPPyDanCE**

HELL YEAH!!!
Michelle
5 ++ Loved It Stars!
This series keeps getting better and better! I was excited that we got more of Victor and Izabel in this one! My review will be short because I'm scared I will give something away.

This one starts off with Victor and Izabel on a much needed vacation. But we all know that Victor doesn't know how to be on vacation. We also know that this book couldn't be filled with birds and butterflies. lol
When the past comes crashing in on their vacation Izabel learns more about the man she
Beatrice ~ Confessions of a Pinay Bookaholic
The wait is freaking over and the Boss is here! The story focuses on Victor Faust a.k.a The Boss, the merciless killer and Izabel's lover. I'm excited and nervous what's going to happen next after that cliffhanger on The Black Wolf. Here, he bares his past and we get to know the real him.

"I open the doors wide to my past, and let in the sterilizing light."

The story starts as Victor and Izabel are on vacation at Venezuela. He has a purpose on that trip, it's his chance to confess everything t
J o d i  B i b l i o p h i l e ♥
 photo 1463412056991_zpsnyubopc2.jpg

FUCK!!! FUCK, FUCK, FUCK, FUCK FUCK!!!

I am BLOWN THE FUCK AWAY!!!

I’ve just been on one of the most fucking gut-wrenching and adrenaline rides of my life!

Like fuck me I have no idea how I’m still alive right now!!

What the fuck is happening!!!!???

So many secrets revealed! So many ‘WHAT THE FUCK’ moments that had my fucking head spinning!!!

Jesus fuck I think I need some valium!

This series just keeps getting and better and better and gives me more anxiety then the one before.

If someone saw me righ
Jacqueline's Reads
5 I LOVE VICTOR (VICOR IS MINE, I’ve ALWAYS LOVED HIM) Stars

I love this series like crazy mad. EACH book I get is so unexpected and so different. I don’t know how J.A. Redmerski does it. And she’s so sneaky too with her release dates. Ahhhh all good things come to those who wait.

Behind the Hands that Kill is the 6th book In the Company of Killers series. I’ve been waiting for this book since book two. This is Victor’s story and we get into the gritty and messy part.

This book is not an easy read
Paige
Blown away. Totally speechless. I'm not going to go into lots of detail because honestly, this is one series that you don't want spoiled (trust me, I love spoilers usually but not here). Behind the Hands That Kill focuses primarily on Victor and Izabel. I was completely shocked at the twists and turns. I thought I knew these characters but Ms. Redmerksi reminded me early on that I really have no idea. I will be honest and say that reading the first 60% gave me a bit of a stomachache because I co ...more
Katie
5 Stars

Yep...it was everything I hoped this book would be, AND MORE!

description

Victor, consider yourself redeemed!!
Kübra  Yağmur Aslanhan
Jun 21, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
Bitti. Ve. Ben. ELLERİM-BOMBOŞ modundayım.
😭

Daha bu lafı çok söyleyecek gibiyim ama olsun; her kitapta seri level atlıyor.
Gene ve gene efsaneler ligini sarsan bir kitaptı. Olaylar ki olaylar... Allah'ım hâlâ kendime gelemedim, anlayış lütfen. Şimdi ne desem spoiler çıkacak ağzımdan biliyorum ama parmaklarıma sahip çıkmaya çalışıyorum.

Kitap, bana yetmeyen, iki yüz sayfacık bir şeydi ama bomba gibiydi. Belkide tam olarak bombaydı. Öyle bir patladı ki yıktı geçti her yeri. Hiçbir şey hatırladığınız
FMABookReviews
❝The stars will die before we do, Izabel...❞ She smiles. ❝I know they will,❞ she whispers.

What happens when you read one of your most anticipated books of the month, in months (out of months)?

I mean, what now? I waited. I held on to 'Seeds of Iniquity', 'The Black Wolf' and cherished the release of 'Behind the Hands That Kill'. I read them back to back. Now there's nothing left to do, but WAIT? I don't do the "patience thing" well when it comes to a favorite series/favorite author. I am like a
*P*u*r*p*l*e* Masochist
*** Buddy-Read With My Girl Beatrix <3 ***

J. A. Redmerski, I'll accept any direction you plan to take the story, just NO LOVE TRIANGLES, por favor!!!

AFTER READING:

This review is posted on Way Too Hot Books.

"I am a monster in the shadows; the blood of many stains my gnarled hands; the souls of the innocent are forever caught in my blade-like teeth.
So how can this be, that even an ounce of light be given to a monster such as me?"

My biggest fear after I've finished the magnificent previou
Nawal
Omg this book was everything.

I will forever be obsessed with this series and I hope it never ends, as the author slightly hinted at the end of the book, I have many MANY more to look forward to.

We all love Victor. In this book we get to see his story, see his secrets and learn of his past which I’m sure many of us have been dying to know. It all comes out in the open. But we must forgive him ladies, we cannot, must not judge him. He has his reasons for his actions and the choices he makes.

“I lo
Seda
Oct 24, 2018 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Bu serinin ana karakterleriyle sorunum var kesin. Victor ve Izabel bir kitapta fazlaysa, kitabı sevemiyorum. İkisine de, sözde aşklarına da, kafa karışıklıklarına, abuk sabuk kararlarına da tahammül edemiyorum. Hele Izabel’in tripler kraliçesi tavırlarına.😒😒 Süzülmüş salak Izabel, koskoca Katiller Çetesi lideri Victor’ı maymun yaptı iyice. Söz konusu Izabel olduğunda aslan kesileceğine, iyice ezik bir tip oldu adam.

Bana Nora ve Niklas verin bol bol, seri favorim olsun anında.😃 Kara Kurt’taki hey
Büşra Öztürk
May 01, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2018
Katiller Çetesi Serisinin 6. kitabı olan Victor, şu zamana kadar seride okumaktan en çok hoşlandığım kitap olabilir.

Bunun nedeni Victor'un ağzından veya onun aşkını doyasıya okuduğumuz için değil tabi ki.

Bana göre serinin en hissedilebilir kitabı olduğu için.

Bu seri hakkında yorumlarımı okuduysanız tek şikâyetim, Sarai'nin kendini bilmez tavırları haricinde karakterlerin aşırı duygusuz ve mekanik bir şekilde aktarılışıydı. Kara Kurt'ta bir şekilde olaylar Sarai için çıkmaza girince Victor'un kla
Natalie The Biblioholic
No no no no no!!!!

wtf

I apologize for the swearing gif ^^^^^^ but I had to. How could Redmerski do me like this??? This volume was just as thrilling and suspenseful as the others, but it was HORRIFIC!! It was like watching a freaking train wreck and I couldn't look away.

I still love Victor. I do. I think it's because the author led me to understand more about him and his reasoning. I really struggled right along with him throughout the story. And I loved how much he truly loved Izabel. So despite al
Jamie ♡♡ submits to books ♡♡
☆☆☆☆☆ 5 ENDLESS Victor ♡ Faust Forever Stars ☆☆☆☆☆

Actually, this book deserves 5 GAZILLION Stars!!

J.A.Redmerski you are beyond amazing!!
The In The Company Of Killers Series is AMAZING!!!

This is a MUST read series and I can not emphasize this enough. I beg everyone to read this phenomenal group of books.

photo PicsArt_05-21-09.08.52_zpsrnz7hstp.jpg

Victor is the epitome of STRONG AND FOCUSED. Never breaking stride in his pursuit of bring down The Order, Victor has finally cracked to his Achilles heal, Izabel.

His love has weakened his shie
Ari
Mar 01, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Original review: The Daydreaming Bookworm

Deciding that they are in need of a vacation, Victor and Izabel head down to Venezuela to spend some time together. But this is more than just a vacation. Victor hopes to finally come clean to Izabel about his past and about a few other secrets he’s been hiding. But his plan is shot to hell when the couple gets abducted and taken to an unknown location.

The past has come back to haunt Victor and in order to save the woman he loves, he must confess all h
Tuğba Atıcı Coşar (okuryazarannecik)
4.5 Yıldız. 🖤
“Yıldızlar bizden önce ölür İzabel... Yıldızlar benim sana olan aşkımdan önce ölür...”

“Otelin en üst katındaki odamın penceresine gittim ve dışarıya baktım ama şehri değil, şafak sökerken hâlâ pırıl pırıl parlayan yıldızları seyrettim. Her birinde onu gördüm, Izabel’i, Sarai’ı... Her şeyde onu görüyordum.
Çünkü ben sadece bir canavar değil, aynı zamanda insandım.”
#kitapyorumu
“Ellerim bomboş, yüreğimde bir sızı…”
Bu şarkıyı hatırlayan var mı? Çünkü Victor’un son sayfasını kapattığım z
April
I F@*KING KNEW IT!!!!!!! There is going to be a 7th book titled Spiders in the Grove , which I think sounds very intriguing, but J.A., you are killing me here ;D

I can remember when I first read Killing Sarai (In the Company of Killers, #1) by J.A. Redmerski and how I felt after finishing it; and now with the release of this book........this author has a smash hit on her hands.

What a mind twisty, suspenseful, intriguing, stomach clenching read this has been.

I may need to have an elephant sit on me while I wait for the 7th book because this is one of those
London
Nov 04, 2015 marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
I will read anything you write but DO NOT throw a love triangle or any type of betrayal in the mix. Please don't make me regret not stopping after book 2!
  • Her Master's Christmas
  • Dawn of Forever (Jack & Jill, #3)
  • The Heart Has Reasons
  • Locked and Loaded (The IMA, #3)
  • Breakaway
  • Out of Plans (The Mercenaries, #2)
  • Sold Into Salvation
  • Consumed (Keeping her in the Dark, #2)
  • Locked (Locked, #1)
  • No Angel
  • After
  • Six
  • Grievous (Scarlet Scars, #2)
  • The Robber Knight (The Robber Knight Saga #1)
  • Escape from Paradise (Paradise, #1)
  • On the Way Home
  • Dark Paradise
  • Chase Me (Paris Nights, #2)
J.A. (Jessica) Redmerski is a New York Times, USA Today, and Wall Street Journal bestselling author, international bestseller, and award winner, who juggles several different genres. She began self-publishing in 2012, and later with the success of THE EDGE OF NEVER, signed on with Grand Central Publishing/Forever Romance. Her works have been translated into more than twenty languages.

Jessica is a

In the Company of Killers (7 books)
  • Killing Sarai (In the Company of Killers, #1)
  • Reviving Izabel (In the Company of Killers, #2)
  • The Swan & the Jackal (In the Company of Killers, #3)
  • Seeds of Iniquity (In the Company of Killers, #4)
  • The Black Wolf (In the Company of Killers, #5)
  • Spiders in the Grove (In the Company of Killers, #7)
“jealousy and envy are cheap suits made of flashy colors,” I said. “No one wears them well, and everyone sees you when you are coming.” 10 likes
“I look at those hands. I look at them, long and hard and symbolically, because in my heart I know they're the hands that will end my life before this night is over.” 6 likes