Start by marking “Her Confession (The Black Door Trilogy, #2)” as Want to Read:
Her Confession (The Black Door Trilogy, #2)

Her Confession (The Black Door Trilogy #2)

Gabi is adapting to Darion’s daring world. Trying to break down his defenses, and help him move on from his damaged past, she hopes he can offer her the love and security she desperately requires.

With his outrageous ex-wife in the picture, a constant threat, Gabi finds herself agreeing to Darion’s open-minded adventurous fantasies. The bond they share appears stronger tha
Paperback
Published August 30th 2016 by Limitless Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Her Confession, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Her Confession

Frances
OMG! Sophia has done it again. She wrote a book that will have you antsy for sure.

In book one of His Confession we was left with a huge cliff hanger Darion ex wife Eva came back.

In Her Confession Darion and Gabi is working on their relationship while dealing with past heartache, and betrayal. Gabi is holding on to her emotions about the ex Eva and all the girls at the club The Black Door. Darion is trying hard to be with Gabi without thinking the worse; that she is going to cheat on him and brea
J.A. Kerr
Sep 13, 2016 J.A. Kerr rated it it was amazing
I was eager to read the follow on from His Confession (if you've not read it...then get it quick) and once again the author weaves a gripping storyline. Plenty of action to keep readers riveted with the return of nasty ex-wife Ava. Gabi's insecurities push her out of her comfort zone as she considers the playrooms and coming to terms with swinging. Darion and Gabi are back with a bang! Can't wait for the last installment.
Clare
Apr 24, 2017 Clare rated it it was amazing
After the cliffhanger at the end of His Confession I was excited to get started on this second book in the series. This book shows more of a development into Gabi and Darion's relationship of them dealing with others in the background that are trying to come between them and of Gabi trying to tell Darion that she loves him but that can't deal with the kind of lifestyle that he leads. They both have many hang ups and insecurities to deal with and Lawrence and Eva, Darion and Gabi's ex's both use ...more
Linda Rea
May 07, 2016 Linda Rea rated it it was amazing
Darion's ex wife Eva has shown back at the Black door and wants to help run the club, Gabi is very insecure and that is gonna make everything worse. Gabi is trying really hard to be the girlfriend Darion wants but swapping partners is really hard for her. The deeper the realtor ship becomes the harder it is for Gabi to put Darion off. Besides the stress of that Gabi feels like someone is following her and to top it off Darion ex Eva told her that she is what he wants and that he will get bored w ...more
Khrista Wilkinson
May 09, 2017 Khrista Wilkinson rated it liked it
*****I am going to write to two parts to this review. This part is spoiler free. The second part will have a spoilers.*****

I have love/hate feelings for this book. The story has a lot of feels and they are all angsty feelings. I felt along with the characters; confusion, hurt, frustration, and pissed off. I was yelling at my kindle many times and cussing the author throughout this book. There were moment I want to just put the book down and never pick it back up BUT since I finished the first bo
Kayla
May 09, 2017 Kayla rated it it was amazing
Just when you thought The Black Door trilogy couldn't get any more provocative S. Valentine gives you Her Confession. Gabi and Darion's chemistry is off the charts hot and sizzles through your kindle. The plot completely draws you in and you can't quit reading. Its a emotional roller coaster of deceit, vulnerability, and passion. Its the ultimate battle to happiness. Both Gabi and Darion's characters developed and grew so much during Her Confession. The author truly blows me away with her writin ...more
Rozzie
Aug 09, 2016 Rozzie rated it really liked it
What can I say about this second installment of the black door trilogy by Ms. S. Valentine besides the stakes and feelings have really been raised especially in this book. Wow what an emotionally highly erotic tantalizing salacious rollercoaster of a book. I was not only licking my lips in anticipation but biting off my nails as well due to the crazy plot twists and bends in the story there was also the mystical allure of the enigmatic, secretive handsome elusive Darion Milano. Yes he totally sc ...more
Jane Hunt
Her Confession (The Black Door Trilogy Book 2) by S. Valentine

Jane Hunt Writer First Steps
Jane Hunt Writer Book Reviews Facebook
Jane Hunt Writer Book Reviews Google+
Connect on...:
Twitter

The story is fast paced and engaging. After the shock of Darion’s ex wife reappearing in his life, Gabi feels threatened. Will Darion betray her with Eva, can she satisfy him like Eva. Her decision to experience what the playrooms behind the Black Door have to offer is a direct consequence of her insecurity and desperation to be what Darion needs.
Gabi
Kelsey McKnight
Aug 31, 2016 Kelsey McKnight rated it it was amazing
Darion and Gabi are back in action and better than before, having started a meaningful relationship, but there's the shadow of his exwife Eva looming over them, complicating their attempt as stability. Gabi's jealousy over Eva makes her realistic and excitingly likable. Who among us hasn't felt a bit uncomfortable when an ex pops into the picture? Oh, there's also the fact that Darion used to bang all the dancers at his club. Obviously, this gives Gabi, and us readers, a lot to worry about.

Dario
Amy's Review Obsession
Aug 08, 2016 Amy's Review Obsession rated it it was amazing
We left off on a cliffhanger and S. Valentine knew how to deliver that.

An evil little cliffhanger.

Now that we have the basic information on who Gabriella Woods and Darion Milano are, I bet you are falling in love even more with the thought. As soon as the early reviews of how kinky Darion Milano's blood really ran, I had no idea what I was getting myself into.

By the end, I was fanning myself with how hot and sexy Her Confession leaves us.

I am such a protagonist promoter and very rarely will I
Bella's  Blog
Sep 14, 2016 Bella's Blog rated it it was amazing
Her Confession is the second book in ( The Black Door Trilogy ) by S.Valentine ,and I must say that I thoroughly enjoyed this brilliant story. S. Valentine has given us a story that will grab our attention from start to finish, and then will leave us wanting more from this author. This story is amazing and the beginning of this book was brilliant and it left me needing to read on .What an emotionally high erotic roller coaster ride that this story will take you on. I was so excited to see just w ...more
Books Laid Bare
Sep 03, 2016 Books Laid Bare rated it really liked it
Straight off the back of finishing His Confession, I dove straight in to this the second book in the series. I was keen to see where Darion and Gabi were headed.
They had taken their tentative steps towards a proper relationship but with the spectre of Darion’s ex Eva looming over them, could they keep their relationship on solid ground or was this devious woman out of what they shared together.
Eva presence pushes all Gabi’s buttons, and in a way I sort of liked that she had the same feelings tha
Ana Rita
May 08, 2016 Ana Rita rated it it was amazing
“Her Confession” is the second book from "The Black Door Trilogy" and sweet mother of god, just like the first one "His Confession" this one is freaking amazing.
Again the beginning of this book was brilliant because left me anxious and with some fear of being disappointed but I loved every word. There were so many unanswered questions, so many fears, doubts.
Why the past insists on coming to haunt us? Can we forget the pain and return to love and forgive those who hurt us so much?
I cannot stand t
BookSmacked
Aug 28, 2016 BookSmacked rated it really liked it
This is the second book in The Black Door Trilogy. The first book ended on a bit of a cliffhanger and in this book we continue with the story of Gabi & Darion.

Now that his confession was revealed we see if Gabi is willing to accept Darion for who he is. They seem to be on the right path enjoying each others company. The sex in this book is off the charts. Sophia definitely knows how to write hot, steamy, intense and just downright crazy sex. There is a lot of that in this book.

I wondered h
Jenny
Aug 04, 2016 Jenny rated it it was amazing
I received a free ARC copy of this book here is my honest review.

I read the first book in the series His Confession which ended on a cliff hanger of Darion's Ex-wife coming back onto the scene claiming she wanted the club sold, but did she also want her ex-husband back too.

Gabi was introduced to Darion's lifestyle in book 1 pushing her out of her comfort zone but because she loved him she was willing to try out different sexual fantasies for him. Darion loves her but his was of showing love is
Liz Ellyn
Aug 29, 2016 Liz Ellyn rated it it was amazing
This is a MUST READ book for anyone that enjoys a very naughty, kinky bad boy. He’ll take her anywhere or anytime he pleases, which amounts to a lot of pleasing scenes throughout the book. The desperation between Gabi and Darion make the scenes luring and provocative.

The self realization and transformation that goes on for both Gabi and Darion make this book complete. Sure, the steamy scenes are awesome, but the overall story is what made me keep turning the pages.

There is a lot of alcohol drink
Bobbie Wood
Oct 23, 2016 Bobbie Wood rated it it was amazing
We were left on a big cliffhanger at the end of His Confession. I was using all kinds of colorful words to describe the book and Ms.Valentine. But she definitely made it up to us in Her Confession! I generally dislike cliffhangers, but she really nailed this one. I jumped right back into the steamy, tangled, confusion that is Gabi and Darion's relationship. Gabi and Darion have been working towards building a relationship with Gabi learning to explore some of the sex desires Darion had and Dario ...more
D.B. Canavan
Sep 14, 2016 D.B. Canavan rated it it was amazing
If you're looking for a sexy, we'll written series, with a fabulous plot ~ this is the series for you! I'd give this book 6 stars if they'd give me an extra star!

'Her Confession' is Book 2 in 'The Black Door Trilogy,' it's well written with an excitingly wicked plot.
There is so much wonderfulness that goes on in this book, I couldn't put it down. Darion and Gabi have a chemistry that sizzles off the page.
After Darion reveals 'His Confession' I found myself pulling for the couple, hoping that t
Rebecca Barber
Aug 26, 2016 Rebecca Barber rated it it was amazing
Her Cofession, the latest offering from S. Valentine continues the story of the unsure Gabi as she attempts to embark on a relationship with the dark, mysterious, Black Door Club owner Darion.

I loved this book - Gabi is battling her own insecurities as she competes with what she thinks Darion wants her to be at the same time as his adventurous ex wife Eva returns to claim her share of the Black Door Club, and Darion's heart.

While Gabi fights her own fears, Darion does his best to resist Eva wh
Laura Roberts  (Blogger at Sweet Reading)
So……Woah……I knew I would LOVE Her Confession before reading it after loving book #1, His Confession, but this story totally threw it out of the park for me! I am literally writing this review minutes after coming to the end of Her Confession and I feel like I am high on adrenaline or something, in a rush to get my words down on the page and feeling like I have so much I want to write. All the way through I was like “ I need to know what’s going to happen next” or “Sophia is totally going to rece ...more
Laura Roberts  (Blogger at Sweet Reading)
Karie
Sep 19, 2016 Karie rated it really liked it
Her Confession is the second installment in The Black Door Trilogy. Gabi who has become Darion's girlfriend in book one, now tries to be who wants her to be in this book. While this story was still as hot and sexy as the first, I did find Gabriella a bit more whiny, and not as self assured as she had. This might be how we were supposed to see her, I'm not sure. Darion is still his damaged self who has to now also deal with his ex wife who not only wants more business involvement, but has her sig ...more
Tammy
May 07, 2016 Tammy rated it really liked it
Her Confession gave me anxiety, but I welcome true emotions when I read a book!! I am all in with this trilogy and Their Confession CANNOT come soon enough!! Gabi was so insecure but I could definitely understand her dilemma. She wanted to please Darion so much and she was willing to go waaaaay out of her comfort zone. Haven't we all done that for the person we love? This book does end in a cliff hanger that will drive me crazy until Their Confession is in my hot little hands, but that takes not ...more
Cally
May 07, 2016 Cally rated it it was amazing
We continue where His Confession ended with Eva arriving back on the scene and it's not just her 50 % cut of the club she wants back.

Gabi and Darion are starting to build up a strong bond now but will Eva's presence destroy this bond. Gabi is also trying her hardest to help get Darion to get over his past, but things aren't that easy when the source of the problem is staring at them in the face.

Will Gabi up her game to keep hold of her man? Despite him warning her that he will end up hurting her
Wendy Livingstone
Sep 14, 2016 Wendy Livingstone rated it really liked it
I received a copy of this book for an honest review.
OMG, after the cliffy at the end of #1, I wondered where this story would go! Due to Dorian’s ex wife Eva making an appearance with the intend to help run the club, as well as break up the couple’s relationship, this leaves Gabi very insecure, as well as Dorian, because really, all he wants is to be loved. Due to this added complication, who will Darion choose? What secret is Gabi hiding?
This author has done a great job in writing this emotion
Gabri
May 11, 2016 Gabri rated it it was amazing
I was lucky enough to read the draft of this book!! Gotta say prepare for the road that's coming!

When you think everything is going to burst to an end, sometimes it just has to. Gabrielle Woods does prove her loyalty and sincere love to Darion. She pushes herself, and proves to the one man she loves; she will do anything at least once just for him. The sex scenes are hot, the drama will keep you reading, and of course Darion will keep you wanting more. Darion will come to a fork in the road, de
Judy
Sep 14, 2016 Judy rated it it was amazing
Her Confession is book 2 in the Black Door Trilogy and picks right up where book 1 left off (the ex wife is back..ught)!

Gabi and Darion.......he's got a damaged past, she's insecure. Together, they are HOT! He pushes her and she let's him. Is she letting him push her because his ex wife is around? This book, as did book 1, had me captivated from the beginning! I look forward to reading Their Confession!!

Rhonda Ziglar
Aug 30, 2016 Rhonda Ziglar rated it it was amazing
Her Confession by S. Valentine.....Oh my another great part to this wonderful story. This one is so intense you definitely want to read this series. I can't wait for the next. I was given a complimentary book for an honest review.
Paula Genereau
May 18, 2016 Paula Genereau rated it it was amazing
Gabi and Darions story is awesome. I loved it. His ex wife is one crazy lady. I dont see how Gabi could stand her. I'd wanna smack her.

I love how the story flows and keeps you wanting more.
Mandy Sawyer
Sep 05, 2016 Mandy Sawyer rated it really liked it
Wow this book is all kinds of hot hot hot....great second book in this series. Darion just gets better and better. Looking forward to see where this couple's story goes.
I'm a traditionally published author, and love writing thrillers, and romance, whether it's sexy, sweet, or suspenseful. I have an obsession with books, TV shows & movies.
Feel free to connect with me on the following links:

AMAZON AUTHOR PAGE

FACEBOOK:

INSTAGRAM:

TWITTER:
More about S. Valentine...

The Black Door Trilogy (3 books)
  • His Confession (The Black Door Trilogy, #1)
  • Their Confession (The Black Door Trilogy, #3)