Start by marking “Sociopath's Obsession (Sociopath Duet, #1)” as Want to Read:
Sociopath's Obsession (Sociopath Duet, #1)

Sociopath's Obsession (Sociopath Duet #1)

4.15  ·  Rating details ·  699 Ratings  ·  93 Reviews
Sapphire

Life, as I knew it, was over one year ago.
I lost my family, my home and any support that came with it.
Living in a crappy apartment with my roommate and working two jobs was not how I envisioned my future.
However, that was one of the things my family had taught me.
Dreams and illusions held no power in the real world.
All this was worth it though as long as I knew I w
ebook
Published May 17th 2016 by V.F. Mason

To ask other readers questions about Sociopath's Obsession, please sign up.

Joyce Oops!! I'm correcting myself, I'm getting Rose mixed up with Chloe!! Sorry Ms. Mason. Glad I OCD'd on the point and it dawned on me after the fact.…moreOops!! I'm correcting myself, I'm getting Rose mixed up with Chloe!! Sorry Ms. Mason. Glad I OCD'd on the point and it dawned on me after the fact. Once more.... Sorry!(less)

sara j
5++++ stars...

WHY THE.HELL.IT .TOOK .ME.SO.LONG.TO.READ.THIS. FANTASTIC. BOOK...
what a book...what a suspense and mindblowing plot...

mystery...suspense.....unique plot......hot as hell...BEST ALPHA......superb heroine.....

I m full speed boomed...

the book has full on of my taste....my kind of alpha....

I m not going to tell a story because I l ruined it for you....but this book is must to read.....

this book straighly goes to my favourite shelf and I will reread it again......

now book 2 ,I m read
Philomena Callan Cheekypee
May 26, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Wow what a read. If I bit my nails I'd have no nails left!!

This is seriously a great read that I inhaled in one night. I could not put it down.

Sociopath is a killer. When Sapphire becomes his obsession her life's changed forever.

This is a real dark read so be warned.

I've got to say if I'd have known this would end the way it did I'd have waited until book two was released however this gives me an excuse to re read it before book two is released.

Loves it.
Expresso
May 23, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A friggin must read for everyone! What can I say? Where do I start? This story is one of my fave of 2016 to date!

Damian. Dominic. Sapphire. The three are involved in s twisted game of revenge. Sapphire is a daddy's girl and she views the world through rose colored glasses until one fateful day. Her world comes crumbling down in one day! Was it fate or a setup? Enters Dom and Damian.....

The boys want their revenge. But what are they willing to sacrifice for the revenge? Anyone affiliated with the
Lina's Reviews  ❥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ❥ღೋBook Blogღೋ ❥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ❥

photo newreviewbannerfeather_zpspga5dbag.jpg

ARC kindly provided in exchange for an honest review.

photo rosebuttonsmall_zpsrpi6fijr.jpg  photo rosebuttonsmall_zpsrpi6fijr.jpg  photo rosebuttonsmall_zpsrpi6fijr.jpg

Title: Sociopath's Obsession
Author: V.F. Mason
Series or Standalone: Series, First Part
Category: Dark Romance, Thriller
Plot: 5
Characters: 4.5
Scorching Level: 4.5
HEA: Not telling

This is a new author for me and I am so happily surprised with this book! Great atmosphere and gritty settings!
Sapphire was born in wealth but she is now struggling to make ends meet. Her family disowned her cousin and herself and she is now trying support both o
Mirjam
Sep 17, 2016 rated it liked it
Shelves: suspense, dark, abuse

But I was a monster. And monsters didn't have hearts.

This story is twisted, it is even beyond twisted! It is about a killer called Sociopath and Sapphire, a former upper class socialite. One night, during a party, she meets Damian and learns her father's disgusting secret. A secret that gets her, and her best friend Sophie, disowned forcing them to run and make it on their own.

When Sociopath sees Sapphire at
Julie
[image error][image error]

Oh wow, this was fantastic to say the least. I think I'm in love with a Sociopath! Not a dull moment. The excitement and sexiness over the top. Warning though... it goes back and forth from his younger years with his brother and can cause triggers. Be warned! Unbelieveable, I LOVED IT!

***I have had nothing but trouble with gifs on here... never before and I'm real frustrated so you may see IMAGE ERROR quite a bit, I will edit then and give up. Very upsetting! Maybe it's
Mamacita wants a Bedtime Story
May 16, 2016 rated it really liked it
3.75 "Wild Ride" Stars

This story is told in multiple POV. I love the creativity in this story. This is my first Crack @ a VF Mason book. I was very impressed. It seems to be her first attempt to crossover to the dark side, and for a debut she did very well. Ms. Mason has 2 contemporary rockstar stories out as well. Ms. Mason, I hope you understand, us dark lovers can be huge critics.

I Loved that the author gave you more questions with each nugget that was dropped. You are constantly wondering
Maria Lazarou--Obsessed by Books Blog
Loved this read, it's one of those reads that leaves you wanting more and more.

Sociopath is a man that is on a mission of revenge, he sends an email to his prey letting them know that they are on Sociopaths hit list.

Sapphire is a woman that comes from the elite, being bored with the mundane life that comes with wealth she meets a man that takes her breath away. Little does she know that she is being used as a pawn in the name of revenge.

This read is dark so be warned, and can have triggers th
Amy
May 01, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Sociopath's Obsession (Sociopath 1)
V.F. Mason

5 stars and 5 more and find however many more you have and attach them to this book.

Holy Geezus, Mary and everyone else too. I am completely speechless. Who is this V.F. Mason and where has she been? The first thing I did after reading this and catching my breath and reading the last page again and another time and again I went digging for a picture of this Mason writer person. I went to Goodreads, FB, personal website and nothing .. not one stinking
Melissa Mendoza
Heat Level: 5 flames out of 5
Rating: 5 stars out of 5
Blurb:

Sapphire

Life, as I knew it, was over one year ago.
I lost my family, my home and any support that came with it.
However, that was one of the things my family had taught me.
Dreams and ill
Dani
May 17, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I just finished this, like two minutes ago and I am reeling. First thing, I NEED BOOK TWO NOW!!!!! Right, now that I got that off my chest on to the review.

From the title, to the synopsis, I was excited to read this. I love dark reads and this did not disappoint. There are many times I cringed, there are many times I wanted to throw my Kindle across the room. And there are many times where I was crying because this is not an easy story to read. But after all that, it's a story I am glad to have
Switch! Aka Joyce
Mar 11, 2017 rated it really liked it
The beginning of this book was a bit choppy for me. With alternating pov's and jumping back in time to get the back story. But overall I liked the story line and am looking forward to finding out what happens in the next book. Mild cliff.
Kelly
★Isabella★
Awesome book.

I love to discover new books from new talented authors. This is the first book I read from V.F Mason. The book is dark but with a promise of OTT Alpha Male, ( if you are in to them) hope and love. Ended with a major cliffhanger, looking forward to the next one.
Brianna at Renee Entress's Blog
5 Stars!

Holy Smokes... talk about a twisted ride. V.F. Mason is a brand new author for me and while dark romance isn't typically my genre, I took a chance because that blurb just pulled me in. And I am so glad that I did. This book was so good and so well written that I had to compose myself literally after reading it. I felt a little shocked and a whole lot of dirty by the end.

This is the beginning of Sapphire's story. Her story is not like most out there. Her story is dark, twisted, and full o
Annamaria
Jun 01, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Five Dark Amazing Stars! Beware this is a dark read and contains topics that may be triggers for some readers. Sociopath is a killer on a mission, a mission to rid the world of people who are evil. He sends them an email to let them know he is coming for them next and he is so good at what he does that even the law can't catch him. Sapphire is a member of the wealthy society and she ends up becoming Sociopath's obsession. All I can say is OMG, this book is fantastic!!! The author writes a book t ...more
100sweet
May 20, 2016 rated it liked it
I was surprised at how much I enjoyed this one. While I didn't feel there was a real connection btw the H and h the story was good. I was not surprised by the twist with the H but that ending with Russia was AWESOME. I was also disappointed by the lengthy separation of the H and h. I hope the next book is even better.
Simii Khanom
Nov 05, 2016 rated it liked it
3/3.5 stars
Fliwan
May 20, 2016 rated it did not like it
No, not for me
Angela
Jul 30, 2017 rated it really liked it
Intense and dark...I'm left speechless as idk what the ending was about!! It's too late to start the next, but I can't wait!
Alicia Marietta
Sep 20, 2016 rated it really liked it
I'll admit there were times in the beginning I wondered if I'd be able to finish Sociopath's Obsession. However, I'm glad my determination to finish lead me to the end. I'm looking forward to diving into Sociopath's Revenge. V.F. Mason was a new to me author, and I'm looking forward to more.

Sociopath's Obsession does contain topics of child sexual abuse some may not be able to handle.

The biggest hang up I had in the beginning was due to Damian and his twin brother Dominic. It didn't feel like
LLEP  Book Blog
May 23, 2016 rated it it was amazing
VF Mason is new to me and after this, I will be looking for more from her. Luckily Book 2 is scheduled for July 2016, so we don’t have to wait too long for the conclusion to this deliciously dark thrill ride.

OMG, how to begin...this is a hard one to review...it is beyond twisted! There is a killer on the loose who goes by the name Sociopath. Sapphire was part of the upper class until the night she meets Damian and learns a family secret that gets her kicked out and she is forced to run from ever
Jessica
Feb 02, 2017 rated it it was amazing
5 Sexy-&-Psychotic-Stars! ☆☆☆☆☆
Right from the very beginning, the Prologue had my body covered with goosebumps, jaw dropped, heart racing & breathing heavy. Wow.

You know your reading a good book when you slow down to read every word and appreciate the order of those specific words that made you feel those emotions.

“If I were a better man, I would have left her alone and never made her part of my life.
But I was a monster.”

V.F. Mason...were have you been all me life?! The writing was int
Alphas Do It Better Book Blog
4.5 Stars

This book is not romance in the classic sense. This is a dark romance between a killer and the one woman he can't stay away from. Sapphire comes from wealth, although she doesn't know where the money comes from until one night when she finds papers on her father’s desk detailing the horrible things he does. She is forced out on the streets after a friend of the family betrays her. Sociopath is a killer who stalks his victims, kidnaps them and tortures them before he kills them. He has n
Andi
Sep 20, 2016 rated it it was ok
2.5 stars. Unfortunately, me and this book did not get along. It's too bad because I thought the story line was really great. But… I have a few pet peeves that will ruin a book for me. This one ticked too many of those boxes. 1. So. many. cliches. It became like a stray long hair on your dining companion’s chin. Once you notice it, it's all you can see. I started highlighting them and there's so much yellow! 2. Repetitive use of certain words. Please, no more gasps, moans, tremble or sucks (not ...more
Janna ♥ I'm A Sweet And Sassy Book Whore ♥
www.imasweetandsassybookwhore.com

*ARC*
Before I begin this review I want to warn that Sociopath’s Obsession does have a darker edge to it, and with that there are some things that may trigger some people. There is sexual abuse and rape in this book so if these can trigger you please take care and be advised prior to starting it.

Now, what in the fuck did I just read? Holy shit even when you think you have all of the plot twists figured out you are hit with another and you are guessing once more wh
₸hea™
The switching back and forth between past and present time combined with the multiple POV's made this book confusing and sometimes difficult to follow. However it didn't bothered me... much; the ingenuity of the story made up for that. Rating for now: 4 stars, in anticipation of book #2 Sociopath's Revenge.
Note (24-09-'16): book #2 Sociopath's Revenge turned out to be a huge disappointment!!
{Dit boek was BotM, maar de reacties @ EZ waren niet denderend, dus besloot ik dit boek weer terug te zet
Lua
3.5
The book has a very good pace and I can tell I was never bored. Past and present are unveiled little by little at every chapter in a way that keeps your attention alive and makes you wish to go on reading.
However, the story is focused on a very dark theme, one I usually feel uncomfortable to read about if it is too much in the foreground. And I must say that this one was, or maybe it just was too much for my liking.
There are a couple of oversights in the plot that made me think the editing
mad4rombks
New to me author. Recommended on Amazon forum. Not usually a fan of continuation books, like each book to have their HEA and/or HFN ending but this one, it grabbed hold from the very beginning and before I knew it I was finished with book 1 and immediately started book 2.

My heart broke reading about the hero's past and I was totally fine with how he went about getting his revenge.
CJ
Oct 10, 2016 rated it liked it
Shelves: 2016-reads
Just finished this book and I am so confused. It's a great story-line but I feel like the writing is a little vague. I usually like to be walked through action scenes, but most of the action scenes in this book were over quickly and summarized. However, I have book 2 Sociopaths Revenge ready to go so after I read it I will give a better review.
Bargain Basement: (3) eBook Copies 1 11 Apr 25, 2016 03:54PM
  • Snatch
  • Red (Black, #2)
  • The Goodbye Man (Red Market, #1)
  • Biting Point (Sex on Wheels #1)
  • Redeeming Rhys
  • Master Over You
  • Crimson Desert (Bittersweet Cartel Romance, #2)
  • Deliverance for Amelia (Killer, #1)
  • Hope Restrained (The Estate, #2)
  • Reprisal
  • For Life (Moroad Motorcycle Club, #2)
  • The First Time in Forever (Songbird Series Book 1)
  • Blyssful Lies (The Blyss Trilogy, #2)
  • The Dominator (The Dominator, #1)
  • Lex (Unconventional Hearts #1)
  • Harbour (Runaway Home, #1)
  • Fragile Truths (The Shadows of Sin, #1)
  • Twisted Rose (The Darkness Trilogy, #3)
V.F.Mason always loved reading books and had quite a few fights with her mama over the genre she liked (romance, duh!) She studied filmmaking and thought that would feed her desire for stories, but that didn't happen.
Finally, when she was tired of all those voices in her head, she sat down and wrote a book. It was a huge decision to make and she thanks her friends and family for supporting her in
More about V.F. Mason...

Sociopath Duet (2 books)
  • Sociopath's Revenge (Sociopath Duet, #2)

“A well-loved woman should have love marks and bites all over her body.” 1 likes
“I wanted to fuck her so badly, to make her gag on my cock, and watch her swallow everything I gave her. Then she would sit on my face and I would thoroughly lick her and make her come with my mouth, tongue, and fingers. Only then would I push her against the wall and fuck her. My” 1 likes