Start by marking “Sociopath's Obsession (Sociopath Duet, #1)” as Want to Read:
Sociopath's Obsession (Sociopath Duet, #1)

Sociopath's Obsession

(Sociopath Duet #1)

Sapphire

Life, as I knew it, was over one year ago.
I lost my family, my home and any support that came with it.
Living in a crappy apartment with my roommate and working two jobs was not how I envisioned my future.
However, that was one of the things my family had taught me.
Dreams and illusions held no power in the real world.
All this was worth it though as long as I knew I w
ebook
Published May 17th 2016 by V.F. Mason

To ask other readers questions about Sociopath's Obsession, please sign up.
Joyce Oops!! I'm correcting myself, I'm getting Rose mixed up with Chloe!! Sorry Ms. Mason. Glad I OCD'd on the point and it dawned on me after the fact. On…moreOops!! I'm correcting myself, I'm getting Rose mixed up with Chloe!! Sorry Ms. Mason. Glad I OCD'd on the point and it dawned on me after the fact. Once more.... Sorry!(less)

Start your review of Sociopath's Obsession (Sociopath Duet, #1)
Eve (Between The Bookends)
Apr 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
description I can't believe I took so long to read this book. It was fantastic. However, it was also next level sad, especially since I just read HIS BROKEN PRINCESS recently....sniff. Anyway, that ending WOWZA...I am heading straight into book two.

description
description

descriptiondescriptiondescriptiondescriptiondescriptiondescription

sara j
5++++ stars...

WHY THE.HELL.IT .TOOK .ME.SO.LONG.TO.READ.THIS. FANTASTIC. BOOK...
what a book...what a suspense and mindblowing plot...

mystery...suspense.....unique plot......hot as hell...BEST ALPHA......superb heroine.....

I m full speed boomed...

the book has full on of my taste....my kind of alpha....

I m not going to tell a story because I l ruined it for you....but this book is must to read.....

this book straighly goes to my favourite shelf and I will reread it again......

now book 2 ,I m read
Dilek VT
Jan 23, 2018 rated it did not like it
I didn't like the writing. The story-telling is not good enough, lacking unity, coherence and logic.

I can't feel any real connection between the hero & the heroine. He is unfortunately too damaged to be any good to any woman. She is really TSTL. There is no romance. It is all about some sick lust.

The way he hated sex because of what he went through as a child makes sense but the way she miraculously turned sex into something awesome for him at the very first time wasn't convincing at all. He n
Coco.V
Jun 05, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: own-but-not-read
This book was a very pleasant surprise! I give this book a solid 4 stars as the story did captivate me.
Bex (Beckie Bookworm)

I’ve been meaning to get around to this duet for a while so this one was definitely long overdue and I was excited to get started with this.
I adore this authors serial killer books so knew I was in for a treat.
This is the story of twins Damien and Dominic, we met their parents back in His Broken princess so reading this and knowing there eventual fate and what life had in store for them and their parents really made my heart hurt intensely.
This was just so bloody tragic and bittersweet and as mu
Expresso
May 23, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A friggin must read for everyone! What can I say? Where do I start? This story is one of my fave of 2016 to date!

Damian. Dominic. Sapphire. The three are involved in s twisted game of revenge. Sapphire is a daddy's girl and she views the world through rose colored glasses until one fateful day. Her world comes crumbling down in one day! Was it fate or a setup? Enters Dom and Damian.....

The boys want their revenge. But what are they willing to sacrifice for the revenge? Anyone affiliated with the
Philomena Callan Cheekypee
May 26, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Wow what a read. If I bit my nails I'd have no nails left!!

This is seriously a great read that I inhaled in one night. I could not put it down.

Sociopath is a killer. When Sapphire becomes his obsession her life's changed forever.

This is a real dark read so be warned.

I've got to say if I'd have known this would end the way it did I'd have waited until book two was released however this gives me an excuse to re read it before book two is released.

Loves it.
Lina's Reviews  ❥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ❥ღೋBook Blogღೋ ❥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ❥

photo newreviewbannerfeather_zpspga5dbag.jpg

ARC kindly provided in exchange for an honest review.

photo rosebuttonsmall_zpsrpi6fijr.jpg  photo rosebuttonsmall_zpsrpi6fijr.jpg  photo rosebuttonsmall_zpsrpi6fijr.jpg

Title: Sociopath's Obsession
Author: V.F. Mason
Series or Standalone: Series, First Part
Category: Dark Romance, Thriller
Plot: 5
Characters: 4.5
Scorching Level: 4.5
HEA: Not telling

This is a new author for me and I am so happily surprised with this book! Great atmosphere and gritty settings!
Sapphire was born in wealth but she is now struggling to make ends meet. Her family disowned her cousin and herself and she is now trying su
Kira
Surprisingly for a book about a woman getting kidnapped by a serial killer it was on the light side of dark. The darkest parts of this had to do with child abuse. It wasn't extremely graphic, but nonetheless it was not easy to read about. I hadn't wanted to put it down while reading, but in the end it was lacking. The flashback scenes between the past and the present didn't always flow well. The romance was the most disappointing part. Damian's obsession with Sapphire happened for no apparent re ...more
Amy
May 01, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Sociopath's Obsession (Sociopath 1)
V.F. Mason

5 stars and 5 more and find however many more you have and attach them to this book.

Holy Geezus, Mary and everyone else too. I am completely speechless. Who is this V.F. Mason and where has she been? The first thing I did after reading this and catching my breath and reading the last page again and another time and again I went digging for a picture of this Mason writer person. I went to Goodreads, FB, personal website and nothing .. not one stinking
Mirjam
Sep 17, 2016 rated it liked it

But I was a monster. And monsters didn't have hearts.

This story is twisted, it is even beyond twisted! It is about a killer called Sociopath and Sapphire, a former upper class socialite. One night, during a party, she meets Damian and learns her father's disgusting secret. A secret that gets her, and her best friend Sophie, disowned forcing them to run and make it on their own.

When Sociopath sees Sapphire at
Julie
[image error][image error]

Oh wow, this was fantastic to say the least. I think I'm in love with a Sociopath! Not a dull moment. The excitement and sexiness over the top. Warning though... it goes back and forth from his younger years with his brother and can cause triggers. Be warned! Unbelieveable, I LOVED IT!

***I have had nothing but trouble with gifs on here... never before and I'm real frustrated so you may see IMAGE ERROR quite a bit, I will edit then and give up. Very upsetting! Maybe it's
Melissa Mendoza
Heat Level: 5 flames out of 5
Rating: 5 stars out of 5
Blurb:

Sapphire

Life, as I knew it, was over one year ago.
I lost my family, my home and any support that came with it.
However, that was one of the things my family had taught me.
Dreams and i
Mamacita Slacum
May 16, 2016 rated it really liked it
3.75 "Wild Ride" Stars

This story is told in multiple POV. I love the creativity in this story. This is my first Crack @ a VF Mason book. I was very impressed. It seems to be her first attempt to crossover to the dark side, and for a debut she did very well. Ms. Mason has 2 contemporary rockstar stories out as well. Ms. Mason, I hope you understand, us dark lovers can be huge critics.

I Loved that the author gave you more questions with each nugget that was dropped. You are constantly wonderi
Jacqueline's Reads
Apr 26, 2018 rated it liked it
Shelves: killer, ku
3 Meh Stars

I was in a dark erotica mood and this book is not it. That’s on me. I had certain expectations. Also I wasn’t overly fond of the writing style.

First off, I hate it when the author writes the ending at the beginning of the book. I highly advise you in skipping the first chapter. It kind of gives away a part of the book. Chapter 2 starts 5 weeks earlier, so I promise you won’t miss anything.

It didn’t take me long to figure out where the storyline was going. I could say there would have
Dawn
I really struggled coming up with an adequate review for this book.
The pros and certainly most importantly the story line was really good. I love the plot behind it and the twists, turns, and glances into the past, further past, and present. I also loved the multiple povs. The author did well portraying each of the main characters.
However - and this is where my rating dipped down to three when it could have been a solid 4-4.5 on my normal scale - the pacing and progression of the plot was stag
Alli
Apr 04, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
4 stars
This was actually a pretty solid book. I have kind of been in a book rut lately so I decided to read something a little out of my comfort zone. I don’t normally read books that glorify kidnapping, rape, and murder. But this book put those things in an almost “realistic” way, where I almost understand the appeal. All in all really well done and if you like dark romance I recommend.
Jessica
Feb 02, 2017 rated it it was amazing
5 Sexy-&-Psychotic-Stars! ☆☆☆☆☆
Right from the very beginning, the Prologue had my body covered with goosebumps, jaw dropped, heart racing & breathing heavy. Wow.

You know your reading a good book when you slow down to read every word and appreciate the order of those specific words that made you feel those emotions.

“If I were a better man, I would have left her alone and never made her part of my life.
But I was a monster.”

V.F. Mason...where have you been all me life?! The writing was intense. T
Dani
May 17, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I just finished this, like two minutes ago and I am reeling. First thing, I NEED BOOK TWO NOW!!!!! Right, now that I got that off my chest on to the review.

From the title, to the synopsis, I was excited to read this. I love dark reads and this did not disappoint. There are many times I cringed, there are many times I wanted to throw my Kindle across the room. And there are many times where I was crying because this is not an easy story to read. But after all that, it's a story I am glad to have
Makhda
Maria Lazarou--Obsessed by Books Blog
Loved this read, it's one of those reads that leaves you wanting more and more.

Sociopath is a man that is on a mission of revenge, he sends an email to his prey letting them know that they are on Sociopaths hit list.

Sapphire is a woman that comes from the elite, being bored with the mundane life that comes with wealth she meets a man that takes her breath away. Little does she know that she is being used as a pawn in the name of revenge.

This read is dark so be warned, and can have triggers th
Kelly
Puss'N'Books
Aug 04, 2020 rated it liked it
pussnbooks logo
Reviewed by PussnBooks.net

Review by Puss’n’Books. Reviewing the darkest, most erotic and taboo books we can find. Click HERE for your next disturbingly sexy read.

This is a tricky review to write.
I loved the storyline but not the writing.

It wasn’t bad but it wasn’t great either and I could tell exactly what was gonna happen and the ‘twist’ very early on in the story.

There were points where I was left confused as to who was saying/feeling what and others where there was just a little too much info
Terri
Jun 13, 2020 rated it liked it
This was good up to 60% for me. It kind of fell flat after that in my option. I liked the dark storyline, and the characters were ok although I didn’t feel their connect a whole lot. The second half felt somewhat rushed and a little to unrealistic about certain things.
 Joyce
Mar 11, 2017 rated it really liked it
The beginning of this book was a bit choppy for me. With alternating pov's and jumping back in time to get the back story. But overall I liked the story line and am looking forward to finding out what happens in the next book. Mild cliff.
100sweet
May 20, 2016 rated it liked it
I was surprised at how much I enjoyed this one. While I didn't feel there was a real connection btw the H and h the story was good. I was not surprised by the twist with the H but that ending with Russia was AWESOME. I was also disappointed by the lengthy separation of the H and h. I hope the next book is even better.
Chrissy Russo
Jul 31, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Finally getting around to posting reviews. This author is so talented. I’ve loved everything I’ve read of her so far. The Hero is over the moon obsessed with his heroine. I loved how possessive he was and I also liked the suspense in this duet. Five stars
Amara
Mar 30, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I love Sociopath and Sapphire. I'm glad things worked out for them. I like the lengths he is willing to go to for revenge.

Also love that Dom is introduced and they got to reconnect. Also looking forward to that story.

Great characters. Love it. Recommend for anyone who likes dark romances with a revenge arc.
MsKingsPens
3.5 stars...

First, a trigger warning! This book contains GRAPHIC references to child sexual abuse. No abuse takes place on page but flashbacks from the victim and awful dialogue from the villains. Don't read the spoiler if you are squeamish. (view spoiler)
I was not warned and it was not a pleasant surprise.

On to the book. The writing w
Andi
Sep 20, 2016 rated it it was ok
Shelves: 2-ez-botm-past
2.5 stars. Unfortunately, me and this book did not get along. It's too bad because I thought the story line was really great. But… I have a few pet peeves that will ruin a book for me. This one ticked too many of those boxes. 1. So. many. cliches. It became like a stray long hair on your dining companion’s chin. Once you notice it, it's all you can see. I started highlighting them and there's so much yellow! 2. Repetitive use of certain words. Please, no more gasps, moans, tremble or sucks (not ...more
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »
Bargain Basement: (3) eBook Copies 1 11 Apr 25, 2016 03:54PM

• The Rise of Saint
  • The Fall of Sin
  • He Hates Me (Hate & Love Duet, #1)
  • Machiavellian (Gangsters of New York, #1)
  • The Sins of Saint: A Dark Romance Novel
  • Craze
  • Cruel Obsession (The Obsession Duet, #1)
  • Sweet Salvation (Ruthless Games, #3)
  • Notice
  • Savage Beginnings (The Moretti Crime Family, #1)
  • Mercy: Goodbye Sanity (Mercy, Bound, Released #1-3)
  • Gilded Cage (Dark Obsession Trilogy #2)
  • Black Skies Riviera
  • Never Far
  • A Deadly Obsession (The Obsessed Duet, #1)
  • Cruel Black Hearts (Cruel Black Hearts #1)
  • Deadly Obsession: A Mafia Romance (The Obsession Duet Book 2)
  • A Lovely Obsession: The Complete Debt of Passion Duet
Visit me on Facebook: http://bit.ly/2e1wFpE
Reader group: http://bit.ly/2iXZd0l
Website: vfmason.com
Instagram: authorvfmason
Twitter: @Author_VFMason

V.F.Mason always loved reading books and had quite a few fights with her mama over the genre she liked (romance, duh!) She studied filmmaking and thought that would feed her desire for stories, but that didn't happen.
Finally, when she was tired of all

Sociopath Duet (2 books)
  • Sociopath's Revenge (Sociopath Duet, #2)

News & Interviews

“A well-loved woman should have love marks and bites all over her body.” 3 likes
“I wanted to fuck her so badly, to make her gag on my cock, and watch her swallow everything I gave her. Then she would sit on my face and I would thoroughly lick her and make her come with my mouth, tongue, and fingers. Only then would I push her against the wall and fuck her. My” 1 likes