Start by marking “Spirit Warriors: The Lamenting (Spirit Warriors #4)” as Want to Read:
Spirit Warriors: The Lamenting (Spirit Warriors #4)

Spirit Warriors: The Lamenting (Spirit Warriors #4)

In The Lamenting, Emme and her friends Jack, Ollie, Bets and Charlie are Spirit Warriors—teenagers who merge with spirit animals to fight the evil Machayiwiw, who’s brought tragedy to their families for generations.

At the opening of Book Four of the Spirit Warriors series, we find Emme reeling from dehydration and hypothermia while Charlie recovers from a stab wound to th
Kindle Edition
Published May 3rd 2016

To ask other readers questions about Spirit Warriors, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Spirit Warriors

Kimberly Vanderbloom
May 08, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I was given a book in exchange for an honest review free of persuasion from the author or anyone else affiliated with this book.

The story continues with a wedding coming and the friends recovering from the aftermath of homecoming night. That night weighs heavily on everyone and no one came out unaffected. The love triangle between Emme, Charlie, and Jack is still strong. They continue to get ready for their final battle with the Machayiwiw.

Once again I found myself devouring this book. I have b
Rosie Amber
Jul 09, 2016 rated it liked it
Rating 3.5 stars.

Spirit Warriors: The Lamenting is book #4 in this series of YA native American reads. They are set in Montana. At the beginning of this book there is a short introduction to the main characters and a hint of the story so far, which is a good reminder to anyone picking up the book who already knows the series. To get the best experience from this read I think you need to start the series with book 1 and work your way through.

The lead character is seventeen year old Emme, she and
Charlene
Jun 10, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I really enjoyed this book. Following the third book in this series, Emme and her group of friends are slowly putting the pieces together after all the bad things that have happened to them lately, and beginning to start planning for Emme and Jack's wedding. With Charlie out of her life and living out in the wild now, and her love for Jack finally at a point where she knows she can't live without him, can Emme still do what she is destined to do knowing that some, if not all, of her friends may ...more
Teresa Derrick
Nov 17, 2016 rated it really liked it
A wonderful series.

Lemme, Jack, Betsy, Charlie, and Ollie are still holding their ground on the evil spirit. The spirit warriors have found that Jack does truly belong with their group. As they gain one will they lose another?
Linda