Start by marking “A Pizza My Heart” as Want to Read:
A Pizza My Heart

A Pizza My Heart

Gooey cheese and warm pepperoni, with a side of kissing and murder.

A Pizza My Heart is a quirky and fun anthology that crosses all genres. Fifteen extraordinary authors have united to tell stories of mystery, mayhem, romance, danger, deceit…and pizza.

Sometimes spicy, sometimes cheesy, but always delicious, A Pizza My Heart invites you to explore life, happiness, and the pu
Published February 9th 2017 by Hocus Pocus & Co.

To ask other readers questions about A Pizza My Heart, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about A Pizza My Heart

Gabriella Crivilare
Feb 09, 2017 rated it really liked it
This is a fun and versatile collection of short stories themed after what many would consider the food of the gods. They run the gamut from horrific to romantic, maybe even a little cheesy (can't resist the pun) at times. The most frustrating part for me is that many read as vignettes and therefore ended much too soon, leaving me wanting more. My favorite two stories were The Last Stop at the End of the World, and Love Pizza No. 9, but I'm not being nice when I say I enjoyed all of them. As a fu ...more
Jolene Haley
Feb 07, 2017 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
I am so proud of this project. These authors are incredible. <3
Roxie Prince
Apr 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Read this review and more on my blog at [Roxie Writes].

'A Pizza My Heart: An Anthology' edited by Jolene Haley
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ 5/5
Finished on April 2, 2017
Purchased Kindle Edition
$2.99 on Kindle

BOOK DESCRIPTION:
Just like a good pie, this collection is spicy, cheesy, and oh so delicious. Fifteen authors come together to cross all genres to converge on one universally loved topic -- pizza. There are tales of murder, mystery, romance, danger, deceit, friendship, and more all smothered in garlic and sauce.

This
Sarika Patkotwar
Feb 11, 2017 rated it really liked it
Actual rating- 3.5

*This review was initially published at The Readdicts Book Blog . For more reviews, go here.

A Pizza My Heart sounded like a delicious read and from what I could make out of the title, I took it to mean a fun take on "a piece" of my heart, which is why I assumed it would be a collection of short romance stories, which I had no problem with. But once I started reading the book and realised that every story had something to do with pizza, I was completely blown away because I wa
Mehsi
Since GR is screwing things up so badly with this re-reading stuff (I had 15 editions listed (probably due to 15 status updates) all linking to the same edition + I couldn't set a finish date (so it didn't go to my challenge/read shelf) + it thought I re-read the book x times (not only due to the editions, but other stuff as well) I know they are working on fixing it, but I just want it to look nice at this moment + pop up in my shelf so I just deleted the book, put it back to read, and done. So ...more
A. Musquiz
Feb 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing
It's been so long since I last rated a book five stars but I really felt like this book deserved my praise. I loved that all the short stories were of different genres and even though were only a few pages long each, some of them had me on the edge of my seat. For example, Kneadful Things was just brilliant. I'm such a fan of horror movies and the clever title reference paired with the storyline along the lines of WHEN A STRANGER CALLS just stole my heart. I would easily call that short story my ...more
Maureen
Feb 19, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I love this cute anthology of pizza stories. I especially enjoyed Maria Carvalho's A Slice Of Adventure. Now I need to have some pizza!!
Anna (Unquenchable Reads)
4.5/5 Stars!

Review coming soon
Elizabeth Amber Love
Great eclectic collection

Loved every story. Found some editorial mistakes, no big deal. Hard to choose a favorite story because they're all wonderful. I think "Where's Pizza?" about the dogs is probably my top choice IF I had to pick one.
Haddie
Feb 06, 2017 rated it really liked it
DISCLAIMER: I received an e-ARC of this anthology as part of a tour.

Right, so I am gonna just put this out that that I was totally confused during the first few shorts. It just seemed like there was someone out for murder in every one. I was really intrigued by the title. I thought it was very clever for grabbing attention. I really like reading anthologies because we get to has a taste of different authors all in one go.

MY RATING: 4 OF 5 STARS.
I am basing my writing off the different writing st
Laura Reading
Like any collection, not all stories will appeal to all readers.
This is a very varied group of short stories which, if you look closer, have more in common than a food item. On the surface you have poisoning and fear and distrust, potential love and friendship, zombies, aliens and monsters living in your neighborhood.

I voluntarily read and reviewed this collection.
Diane
Feb 18, 2017
Luke ( LUCI ) Peterson
Mar 25, 2018
Lina
Apr 23, 2019
Brian
Feb 12, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Brittany Farrell
Apr 10, 2017
Natalie
Oct 17, 2017
Rebecca Waddell
Dec 30, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Sophia
Feb 24, 2017
Vieberjiang
Jan 07, 2018
Maria Carvalho
Feb 08, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Darci Cole
Jan 30, 2017
Faith McKay
May 09, 2016
Rena Olsen
May 18, 2016 marked it as to-read  ·  (Review from the author)
Jennifer Ellision
Kathleen
Jun 20, 2016
Shelly
Jun 20, 2016
Jolene Haley is the author of the Woodsview Murder series (Harrowed, Haunted, Hunted) and The Secret. She has edited several anthologies including Dark Carnival, Halloween Night: Trick or Treat, and A Pizza My Heart. She is an agent assistant for a literary agency and has worked for three publishing houses since earning her Bachelor’s degree.

In spare time, she writes a free witchy romance called L