Start by marking “The Path of Decisions (The Cremelino Prophecy #2)” as Want to Read:
The Path of Decisions (The Cremelino Prophecy #2)

The Path of Decisions

(The Cremelino Prophecy #2)

“Forgotten lines of ancient magic and the power of the throne. One will make them both his own if his heart sees the true power. He will bring light to fight darkness and love to fight hate if he reaches into the power of his heart...”
So continues the ancient Cremelino Prophecy.

In the second book of this young adult/teen fantasy series, Darius San Williams, now the first
Published May 4th 2016

To ask other readers questions about The Path of Decisions, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Path of Decisions

Dianne
A brilliant coming of age story filled with magic, deceit, doubts and evil, all as an ancient prophecy is about to be fulfilled. Mike Shelton takes us back into the world of the Cremelino Prophecy, to a realm where magic has been outlawed, kept secret and even abused for vile purposes. The Path of Decisions finds Darius struggling with both his magical powers and the power of being the head of the King’s Elite Army. Has his position skewed his perception of his duties? Does he dare to think he k ...more
Bill Tillman
Aug 27, 2016 rated it it was amazing
The Paths of Decisions

This middle of of The Cremelino Prophecy I enjoyed more than the first. Durius, Christine, Mezar and Kelln grow as they face new and old enemies. Enjoy its a fantastic ride!
Zoe Schoppa
Sep 14, 2016 rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: spiritually discerning fantasy lovers
The first book in the Cremelino Prophecy series, The Path of Destiny, is a story of seeking your identity, The Path of Decisions is a story of finding your identity. In the first book, Mike Shelton gives us a long character development story with little adventure. Fortunately, The Path of Decisions sees the characters solidifying their identities and it moves us into the adventures, intrigues, magic, and good versus evil found in a solid fantasy, adventure, sword and sorcery fiction novel.

I find
Meg
Jul 25, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I can't wait to read what happens next!

Their lives had crossed, friendships bonded, and though they would never be the same again, they would remain friends no matter where their intermediate travels would take them.

Okay, okay. This book is even better than its predecessor. All of the characters have grown so much, especially Darius. (Although, I'm sorry, I still don't really quite get Leandra's importance here.) I really enjoyed how the story has developed and all the events that lead to, well,
Victor Leder
May 26, 2016 rated it it was amazing
The book was a good read. Kept my interest from beginning to end

I gave it a five-star rating because it was well-written and good character development . I couldn't put it down from the start . I would recommend this book to anybody .
Leserling /Belana
Jan 19, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: fantasy, young-adult
After I had read The Path of Destiny, I knew I had to know how the story goes on. I liked this book even more than the first volume, but maybe that's due to the fact that the ending wasn't as open as that from the first volume. Sure, there are enough things I want to know, and there is a third volume waiting for me, but it felt more -- finished.

I had my suspicions about a specific character right in the first volume, and I was right. That's always nice, if you speculate and then find out you we
Patti
Oct 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Overall rating: 4.8

There were a few corny moments in this book, however I really enjoyed the heartfelt message it presented as well as the creativity this author used to portray it. With love being the ultimate force, this tale is wondrous. From one character to the next, I find I keep switching the title of favorite almost as easy as going from chapter to the next. There are clear main characters however the supporting characters play huge and necessary roles. I want to shout about scenes in th
Marie
Mar 07, 2017 rated it liked it
Good Story

This is a very good story..but there are some holes in the plot and a little bit of awkwardness in some of the storyline. This author has great potential and I will read the next book...I am hoping it gets better as he goes!
John Piper
Feb 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: my-favorites
Awesome series!
Sarah Stuart
May 15, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Reviewed by Sarah Stuart for Readers' Favorite

The Path of Decisions (The Cremelino Prophecy Book 2) by Mike Shelton opens with Darius, who was introduced as the young son of the King of The Realm’s first councillor in The Path of Destiny, Book 1 of the series. He is now Commander Darius San Williams, First Commander in the King’s Elite Army. Chapter one opens with a very readable update of events prior to the present so The Path of Decisions can be read a standalone novel. Darius’ magical power
Carla
Nov 16, 2016 rated it it was amazing
A fantastic young adult series that even adults can enjoy! It is fantasy series full of magic, suspense and adventure. I was drawn right into the story and could not put the series down. The first book gives us the all the background information of the magic of Darius, the disagreements between the different groups of people in the Realm and the rising of the Preacher. The second book is where the story really comes to life, Darius comes into his own and it is so exciting! You can't stop reading ...more
Jane
Jun 14, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I was lucky to review the Path of Destiny – Mike Shelton first novel so was eager to read his next and would this one be as good.

The author asked me to review so this book. I was not disappointed and read in one sitting. This is a continuing saga of a man trying to find out who he is; there is love, evil and magic thrown into the mix.
The characters are real and maybe some of you have met people just like them.

This was a great piece of writing and would be a good young adult book too- I am hooked
Andy Schmidt
May 28, 2016 rated it really liked it
Good series so far!

A good series so far, not too heavy, not too light. Characters are likable enough, a bit under developed, but follow a similar development as the storyline does.

The story is pretty good, but lacks in the explanation of how magic is accomplished, what its and the users limits are. I always like the magic aspects in books and can never get enough.

It's a good read though, has all the basics of a good fantasy series and rolls right along. Give it a shot, it's definitely worth you
Stephen
Jun 13, 2016 rated it it was amazing
The first book of this series I didn't like how it was going and how the character's were acting, but it was still a somewhat a good read. This book 2 of the series ended up being better of the two books and the character's have developed enough that I liked how the story was going with the characters in tow. This is by far the better read of the two. I find myself wanting the next one which hopefully will be released soon. Great readiong everyone!
George Bohn
May 29, 2016 rated it it was amazing
What a path to follow

I find the characters very realistic-I have met them in my life. It is interesting to see how all three couples end up together. The Cremelino horses are wonderful with their ability to bond with their riders. I anticipate the third book - The Path of Peace and expect I will not be able to put it down until I finish it!
Stephen M Folsom
Aug 28, 2016 rated it really liked it
Excellent read and continues touch the heart with grace and adventures.

This book continues the story of a heart unsure with the power of the heart and was an enjoyable read. The story is developed and full of learning and discovery. I would recommend this as an entertaining weekend read.
Robin Mills
Jul 17, 2016 rated it really liked it
Good Read

I've enjoyed both books of this series and I am looking forward to the next. My only issues with some of these books on Amazon are the spelling and lack of editing. I wish there was more pride taken.
Athena
May 30, 2016
dona
Dec 11, 2016
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
Mike was born in California and has lived in multiple states from the west coast to the east coast. He cannot remember a time when he wasn't reading a book. At school, home, on vacation, at work at lunch time, and yes even a few pages in the car (at times when he just couldn't put that great book down). Though he has read all sorts of genres he has always been drawn to fantasy. It is his way of es ...more

The Cremelino Prophecy (3 books)
  • The Path Of Destiny (The Cremelino Prophecy #1)
  • The Path Of Peace (The Cremelino Prophecy #3)