Start by marking “The Immortality Cure (Henri Dunn, #1)” as Want to Read:
The Immortality Cure (Henri Dunn, #1)

The Immortality Cure

(Henri Dunn #1)

Henri Dunn was damn good at being a vampire until her immortality was forcibly ripped away from her.

Six months ago, Henri was made into an unwilling test subject for serum V-504: The Immortality Cure. Now, after almost a century of being an immortal monster, Henri is human again and she’s not loving it: her body aches, she has too many mortal needs, and the other vampires
ebook, First
Published July 13th 2016

To ask other readers questions about The Immortality Cure, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Immortality Cure

Lola
I received a copy in exchange for an honest review

When I first heard of the Immortality Cure it was the premise that made me curious, I mean have you ever read about a vampire that gets cured of her vampirism? It just sounded to original and I knew I had to read it. The Immortality Cure lives up to what it promises, it's a fun urban fantasy book about vampire Henri who suddenly is no longer a vampire. And she badly wants to become a vampire again. Soon she's caught up in a murder mystery while t
Alexia Purdy
I loved this story! It was really interesting with a unique twist on vampires. I really liked seeing the story from the eyes of a vampire turned human, especially one like Henri Dunn. The myriad of characters she encounters throughout the story were enjoyable to read about. Each one had their quirks and dark pasts, which intrigued me to say the least. I wanted to know more about each one.

I quickly burned through this story and I can't wait to continue the story so I scooped up books 2 and 3. The
Marsha
Jan 21, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Henrietta Dunn Aka Henri is a former vampire trying to come to grips with being human again. How can you be a former vampire? Well, while trying to help a newly turned vampire adjust, Henri was attacked by the girl's girlfriend who is also a scientist and who had developed a cure for vampirism.

Now Henri is an outcast, struggling to craft out a living for herself that is until one day she receives a visit from the scientist who ruined her life. It seems someone has broken into her lab, killed her
Ter Wilson
Nov 09, 2016 rated it it was amazing
*I was given an ARC for my Honest Opinion*

I didn't know what to expect when I first pick up The Immortality Cure. This could be bad, I thought. It's about a Cure for Vampirism. Do we really want that? With all about 5 seconds of pondering it, I jump in cause umm Vampires.

Tori is an excellent story teller, her writing it a breath of fresh air in the world of paranormal. I love going in blind with a new book and new to me author. I wasn't disappointed.

There were a couple dry spots in the book, th
Krystyna
Aug 19, 2018 rated it liked it
Life's choices - free and imposed

A very good read if you are into vampire stories with a twist. What happens when you return to humanity and have to solve a crime with vampires being the most likely offender? Not really my thing - if the detecting had been stronger this might have changed my thinking. However if you are into vampire stories then should suit very well. I got this in a giveaway.
Denice Patterson
Immortality Cure

Interesting read with a very different take on protagonist. Murder and mayhem ensues and the killer isn't reveille until the very end. Getting the next book in the series, will she ever get her fangs back?
Louise B
Oct 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Fab read

I really enjoyed this book. It was quite unique and very well written. Fantastic start to the series and I will definitely read the next one x
Katie
Aug 29, 2016 rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: vampire / werewolf / supernatural lovers
This was a very refreshing take on vampires. It's so hard to find a vampire story, that hasn't been told countless times, and the author has done just that! This story was unique, and I loved it for that. It's part vampy, wolfy, and science experimenty.

So, the story takes place in Seattle, as an angsty, ex-vampire, waitress tries to wait tables, and not kill annoying patrons. LOL.

Henri's thoughts are just hilarious!! It was really interesting to hear Henri talk about things she used to do as a
Fiona Padmore
Jan 20, 2017 rated it really liked it
I chose to give four stars because it was a really great book. The only reason it did not receive five is because I have read books that wowed me a tad more.

I love the storyline, I had not read the blurb, I love the authors work so just bought it. I love vampires and werewolves so this quirky twist got me hooked, I started reading last night and finished at 2am.
I love Henri and hearing how she had to learn things that would come naturally to us. I am hoping there is more love hate chemistry goin
Teri
Sep 01, 2016 rated it really liked it
A cure for what ails you, Vampire! Cool right everyone should be happy there is a cure! Wrong everyone is u in arms Vampires especially but evidently they are the only ones. A whitty, at times serious, and sometimes laugh out loud story, with characters that are off the hook. Henri after centuries of being a vamp is now a human and caught us in a deep mess of poop due to a dead body and missing formula. No she is not only up against those that were her kind but others as well and it is a race to ...more
Jean ~ Kindle Queen
Dec 31, 2016 rated it really liked it
Patricia A.Bunn
Oct 07, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Love the book

Great Book and I think you will find that out
Thank you for letting me read this book I Love it
Jack
Oct 07, 2018
dinie
May 04, 2017
Ttwu
rated it did not like it
Dec 26, 2017
Evan
Jul 21, 2017
« previous 1 3 next »
  • Coven Leader (Hayle Coven #19)
  • Silver Mortal (The Gracen Chronicles, #1)
  • First Bite (Darkwood Manor, #1)
  • Dissension (Chronicles of the Uprising, #1)
  • Desolace (Desolace, #1)
  • Yesterday's Daughter
  • Whiteout
  • Bad Karma in the Big Easy
  • Flight (I Am Just Junco, #3)
  • Witch Flame (Keepers of the Stones, #0.5)
  • Jade (Once Upon a Zombie Apocalypse #1 POV 2)
  • Don't Kill Dinner (The Rules, #1)
  • Moonlight (Immortalis, #4.5)
  • Moonlight (The Moon Trilogy, #1)
  • Triton
  • Dog Days Of Summer (Black Dog #1.5)
Tori Centanni is a nerd girl and a recovering goth. She likes dark, quirky stories with elements of humor. When not reading or writing, she can be found baking, watching too much television, and wrangling cats. She lives in the Pacific Northwest.

Henri Dunn (3 books)
  • Bloodless (Henri Dunn, #2)
  • Sanguinity (Henri Dunn, #3)
“No one whines like a vampire forced to deal with some minor unpleasantness.” 1 likes
“For every ten vampires who are happy being monsters, there's always one sad-sack who misses the sunrise.” 1 likes