Start by marking “Love in Carson Falls (The Falls #1)” as Want to Read:
Love in Carson Falls (The Falls #1)

Love in Carson Falls (The Falls #1)

Arianna Morgan:
She never thought life would beat her down. She never imagined the man she loved doing it either. Starting over in a small town was her only option. Once she arrived in Carson Falls, she realized her life never really began until the locals, one specifically, proved that there were things that can mend your spirit.

River Bradshaw:
He never thought the mother
Kindle Edition
Published by Self

To ask other readers questions about Love in Carson Falls, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Love in Carson Falls

Maria
Jun 21, 2017 Maria rated it it was amazing
Arianna has just left her boyfriend After a abusive relationship that ended so bad. She take of to another city Carson Falls where her best friend lives to start a new life. River lives in Carson Falls as a single dad to a wonderful little girl. His wife left short after his daughter was born and ended up dead beaten to death. River is instantly attracted to Arianna and is determined to show her that not all men are bad. But Arianna is stil hurting and scared. This book was absolutely amazing. I ...more
Toi
Jun 23, 2017 Toi rated it it was amazing
Just WOW!!

This book grabbed me from the first sentence and kept me entertained until the end of the book - I truly wanted it to continue on instead of ending. Be prepared I cried in the very beginning and several more time throughout the book.

Arianna is one tough lady to have to go through what she did to get to what I call the rest of her life was a journey that I'm not sure I would have survived or to say the least I'd been in jail for murder. Once she gets to Carson Falls and just simply fall
Paula Genereau
Jun 24, 2017 Paula Genereau rated it it was amazing
Arianna and River are a amazing book couple. Their story sucked me in from the beginning. This book had me hooked from page one.
Sara
Jun 21, 2017 Sara rated it it was amazing
****ARC was given for a Honest Review****

I have been waiting for this book and Paisleigh did not disappoint. From the beginning I was wrecked and had so many feelings . Paisleigh did a wonderful job writing this beautiful story and I fell in love with River and Arianna. But who capture my heart was Cady , and how her and Ari build a wonderful relationship.

River was a wonderful father but there were times I gotten mad at his reaction to Arianna. But overall River showed Ari that she was worth lov
A Book Lover's Emporium Book Blog
What a great book. That was a very emotional read, I can't tell you how many times my heart hurt and eyes leaked. The whole town was endearing and made me want to live a small town life. The writing was on point and the story flowed at a lovely speed; the supporting characters are all easy to love or hate!

Ariana has been through hell, she escaped to Carson Falls to stay with her best friend, Penelope. She is picking her life up after recent events and this beautiful town is just the place to he
Susan Trewick
Jun 24, 2017 Susan Trewick rated it it was amazing
I really enjoyed this book, I was sucked in from the start and spat out at the end. I devoured it in one sitting, keep some time to one side as once you start you won't want to stop. Arianna has just left her abusive boyfriend and arrived at Carson falls battered and broken, to stay with her best friend. She finds a job quickly and settles into her new life. River is a single dad with the most adorable little girl, he's avoided relationships but is captivated by Arianna. I found River to be tota ...more
Jen Wainwright PA
Jun 25, 2017 Jen Wainwright PA rated it it was amazing
A great debut novel from this author.
Ariana - running from an extremely abusive husband after a severe beating caused her to lose her unborn child, settles in Carson Falls taking refuge with the best friend, the sassy Penelope.
River - a firefighter and single dad, bringing up his daughter alone after his wife and mother of his child walked out shortly after the baby's arrival.
Neither were exactly looking for love but the well meaning meddling of a small town pushed tyhem together.
This was a love
Julie Cameron
Jun 23, 2017 Julie Cameron rated it it was amazing
What a refreshing read by a brand new author. Paisleigh's sweet story of love, loss, and love again is as heartwarming as one would imagine from the title. Her characters are well-developed and loveable and as they tell their stories, you feel as though you're sitting at a table with them as they narrate to you. Paisleigh's level of detail is amazing -- she doesn't miss a thing. I look forward to so much more from this talented lady.
Karen Hrdlicka
Jun 27, 2017 Karen Hrdlicka rated it really liked it
I always love reading new authors. Paisleigh Aumack's debut novel, Love in Carson Falls, is a lovely story of loss, strength, friendship, and love. The writer has a passion for detail, in some instances maybe a bit too much, but the reader is treated to a read that will more than pull at their heartstrings. I enjoyed Love in Carson Falls and as the story progressed I could see the potential stories of other people in the book.
Arianna suffers a tremendous loss at the hand of the man she thought l
Mary
Jun 26, 2017 Mary rated it it was amazing
Great story from Paisleigh Aumack. I want to live in Carson Falls, it sounds like wonderful place. Arianna and River are so great together along with the supporting characters. The story is about love and hope. It takes a lot to make me cry in a book and I cried. I can't wait for her next book.

An ARC was received for an honest opinion.
Krista
Jun 23, 2017 Krista rated it did not like it
couldn't finish
Becky
Becky rated it it was ok
Jun 24, 2017
Kelly Wood
Jun 28, 2017 Kelly Wood rated it it was amazing
I was in tears in the first few pages. I was in tears throughout some other parts. And I was totally in tears at the end.
Paisleigh begins this book without holding anything back and you immediately know that you will have no choice but to finish the book because you will need to make sure this girl gets her HEA....the one she truly deserves. And when you get to the end you will not be disappointed!!
This was a beautifully told story about hitting rock bottom of life, having to re-evaluate everyth
KelMelTell BookBlog
Jun 28, 2017 KelMelTell BookBlog rated it it was amazing
Lesley Crane
Lesley Crane marked it as to-read
May 07, 2016
Kari
Kari marked it as to-read
May 08, 2016
Paisleigh Aumack
May 10, 2016 Paisleigh Aumack marked it as to-read  ·  (Review from the author)
Ebony
Ebony marked it as to-read
May 10, 2016
Olga
Olga marked it as to-read
Sara
Sara marked it as to-read
Marina Skinner
Marina Skinner marked it as to-read
Alison
Alison marked it as to-read
Denielle Hoppe
Denielle Hoppe marked it as to-read
Kristi
Kristi marked it as to-read
Crystal Solis
Crystal Solis marked it as to-read
Diane Laferla
Diane Laferla marked it as to-read
Caro
Caro marked it as to-read
Barbara
Barbara marked it as to-read
Christine Mize
Christine Mize marked it as to-read
May 14, 2016
Erica
Erica marked it as to-read
May 15, 2016
Ana Tamura
Ana Tamura marked it as to-read
May 15, 2016
Kellane Mitchener
Kellane Mitchener marked it as to-read
Melissa
Melissa marked it as to-read
Mitsy
Mitsy is currently reading it
SB
SB added it
H swan
H swan marked it as to-read
Tina Morgan
Tina Morgan marked it as to-read
Veronica Garcia
Veronica Garcia marked it as to-read
Giulia
Giulia marked it as to-read
Christy
Christy marked it as to-read
JoAnn Todero
JoAnn Todero marked it as to-read
Nicole Ortiz
Nicole Ortiz marked it as to-read
May 19, 2016
Paisleigh Aumack was born in Red Bank, New Jersey. She grew up in a small barrier island town and has lived there all her life. She has always loved music, going as far as being a trained musician. Her tastes in music range all over the board, but currently, her heart belongs to country music.

Paisleigh is engaged to the love of her life and lives a fairly quiet, peaceful existence. When she isn’t
More about Paisleigh Aumack...