Start by marking “Dragon Redeemer (World of Aluvia, #3)” as Want to Read:
Dragon Redeemer (World of Aluvia, #3)

Dragon Redeemer

(World of Aluvia #3)

Four years have passed since a fairy swarm released the voice of prophecy in Nell Brennan. In that painful moment, a skilled warrior became a reluctant leader and defender of Aluvia’s magic. Now a new enemy threatens their still-fragile lands, one Nell feels powerless to stop even with help from the voice within her.

A mysterious dark alchemist from the Ice-Locked Lands is
Published May 23rd 2017 by Curiosity Quills Press

To ask other readers questions about Dragon Redeemer, please sign up.
Amy Bearce Hi! Thanks for your question! Each book in the trilogy focuses on a different character, and each of those has one love interest So the SERIES has…moreHi! Thanks for your question! Each book in the trilogy focuses on a different character, and each of those has one love interest So the SERIES has multiple romances. But there aren't love triangles or multiple love interests for each individual character. There is only one person that each protagonist is interested in romantically. I hope that answers your question--please feel free to ask for further clarification if necessary. :) (less)

Mary Yarde
Mar 31, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Magic in the wrong hands will bring misery to all.

Nell Brennan has started to hear voices, which on the face of it is nothing new, for often she is paralysed by a strange prognostic magic that she has no control over. However, this time the voice is talking directly to her, and no one else can hear it. It is a worrying new development.

Then news comes of a powerful alchemist who has mastered dragons and other magical creatures and can now bend them to his will. This mysterious man threatens to d
Ashley Martinez (ilovebooksandstuffblog)
A thrilling conclusion to this adventurous series. I enjoyed seeing all the characters journeying together for the final showdown. It was a great conclusion and definitely worth reading if you’ve read the others in the series.
Amanda
May 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I was very excited to continue in the World of Aluvia with book #3 Dragon Redeemer and it didn't disappoint. The excitement of dragons, a long journey and a long lost foe kept me up past my bedtime reading "just one more chapter". The author Amy Bearce draws you into the characters lives, so much so that when I'm not reading, I wonder what they are doing. I highly recommend the whole series for young adults and adults as well.
Lara
Loved this third book in the series, possibly the most of all of them, possibly because Nell's always been my fave. Nell 4 EVA!

Anyway, as the book opens, Nell's struggling with the role she's found herself in the last few years--acting as an unwilling mouthpiece for a mysterious voice advocating balance among all creatures and proper stewardship of the world (usually at the least opportune of times), and learning herb lore and medicine from her boyfriend Corbin's mother--as a former enforcer, sh
Adele
A huge thank you to Curiosity Quills Press for allowing me to read Dragon Redeemer, by Amy Bearce in exchange for an honest review.
Two things appealed to me when I first heard of Dragon Redeemer. The first: it was the third and final book in the World of Aluvia series. Second, Nell, who we don’t really see much of in the first two books, finally had her own stance in the story.

It has been so long (in my mind at least) since I finished reading Mer-Charmer, that I don’t really know where the sto
Marjolein
Read all my reviews on http://urlphantomhive.booklikes.com

Dragon Redeemer is the third and final book in the World of Aluvia. This one focuses on Nell, who has been hearing voices and needs to save Magic and the World from a Dark Alchemist. All the main characters from the first two books are also there.

Nell was a strong character, a real warrior. What I didn't like so much was the love interest. It felt a bit forced and unnatural, as now all three main characters have their tailor made love
Judith Moore
May 13, 2017 rated it really liked it
Full review up on my blog: http://bit.ly/2r2IBN7

Now I hadn’t read that plot summary before I started reading this and I will confess I started the novel pretty confused as to what was going on and why I was supposed to care about various characters, but this book does a pretty good job of explaining what’s happened previously (without doing a TV style roundup on the first page). So quite quickly it’s clear who you’re supposed to be rooting for and what she’s currently up to.

Aluvia is an interest
Tonja Drecker
May 31, 2017 rated it really liked it
Nell is a warrior with a heart, who must struggle not only to find balance to save Aluvia, but also within herself.

Aluvia is healing, but the process has only begun and can easily be tipped back to the road of disaster. When 'The Dragon' appears, a man behind a mask with unheard of magical power, and states his goal of ruling of Aluvia and its magic, Nell and her friends are forced to step forward to try to stop him.

I did not read the rest of this series but had no trouble diving into book three
Monica
Sep 04, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
3rd book in the series and it did not disappoint! I've been waiting for Nell's story and yay we get it! She took some getting used to in the first book but she grew into a favorite fairly quickly. She resents this new gift she has because she's always been a warrior and its difficult for her to deal with. Especially something of this magnitude. She's got a friend in Corbin but its also a romance and I kind felt like it was off a little. Seemed to me that Corbin wanted to change her in some way. ...more
Ally Camble
Apr 29, 2017 rated it liked it
Shelves: netgalley, reviewed
I rarely mention book covers but the one for Dragon Redeemer is a near perfect representation of the story and of Nell. Nell is a warrior first. She keeps her weapons near and dresses in clothes she can move in easily. She is always ready for a fight. Her aggressive stance, her eyes staring directly out of the page whisper, “I see you…” It must have been horrible the first time the Voice took over her body. To lose control and become so vulnerable and unable to defend herself.

I have yet to read
Jerecho
May 06, 2018 rated it liked it
Shelves: fantasy, young-adult
3.5 stars...

The story that connects earth (fairykeeper), sea (mer-charmer), and sky (dragon redeemer) - more appropriately title warrior of Aluvia or sky champion or maybe the wind guardian....

The story began four years after the fairy swarm gives Nell Brennan the voice of prophecy. The skilled warrior became the defender of Aluvia. A new power threatens the still fragile land of Aluvia. Offering unlimited powers to his followers and death to those who defies him.

Anyway, this story defines polit
Jan farnworth
Apr 27, 2017 rated it really liked it
This is book three in the magical World of Aluvia. I have loved every book in this series each one gets better and better. You will not regret reading this stunning book series by Amy Bearce, from fairies, mermaids and now dragons. All my fantasy dreams come true as i delve into each book and learn more and more about our wonderful character Nell and how she learns to balance the most of the time unwanted magic that she uses to defend all of Aluvia and it magic creatures. The author way of weavi ...more
Gina Basham
Apr 21, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Very nice storyline for Nell. I usually don't go for all for one and one for all but as YA it teaches some a good value. Some times you have to ask for help or at least not refuse it when offered. I want to see Corbin gain a little power and there were hints I'm looking forward to. I would recommend to YA readers. Gbash
Pauline
Apr 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Nell and her friends have matured, but their nature's have stayed the same.
There is a new threat to the world and to magic, should Nell listen to the Voice, which talks through her, and to her? Should she battle this new threat alone, or is she leading her friends into danger? Does she know the Dragon? Saving the world can be a lonely job and Nell has the strength and skills, but risking the lives of her loved ones may be two high a price to pay.
Ice and fire fight, beautiful mythical creatures
Flora
Apr 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: e-books
I really enjoyed this story. Even more so than book 2. I really felt connected to Nell, and she was very realistic and relatable. I understood and sympathized with her trying to balance what she wants to do, what others expect from her, and what she finds out she's meant to do. Also loved the assorted mythological creatures, I thought the concept of hot vs cold displaying good vs bad magic was really well done.
My one critique would be that I wasn't a huge fan of Nell's romantic relationship, it
Kriselda Gray
Jul 29, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I received a copy of this book at no cost from the publisher in exchange for an honest review.

The third - and, I believe, final - book in the "World of Aluvia" series wraps up the stories of our six heroes - Sierra, Micah, Phoebe, Tristan, Nell and Corbin - quite nicely. While all six are involved, though, this is truly Nell's story.

In Fairy Keeper and Mer-Charmer (the first two books in the series) we are initially introduced to Nell as an enforcer for the ruthless gang of drug-dealing alchemis
Joana V.
I've received an eARC in exchange for an honest review. Thank you Curiosity Quills.
3.5*

Review in Portuguese: http://pepitamagica.blogspot.co.uk/20...

This is third and final book of the series World of Aluvia. The first one was about Sierra, the second one about Phoebe and the third one is about Nell, although all of them had characters almost has important as these main female characters.

Nell is a warrior and she feels that her life is a bit out her control, since (in the first book) she was st
Katy Hill
May 16, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I received an ARC from Curiosity Quills Press in exchange for an honest review.

When I was contacted for the chance to read this book, I was so excited! I had absolutely loved the first two books in the series. This third one did not disappoint and I finished within two days of starting it.

The third installment in the World of Aluvia series, is about Nell Brennan. Nell is rough around the edges but is doing her best to bring messages of peace and healing to Aluvia. Compared to the heroines of the
Leticia
I received this eBook from the Publisher in exchange for an honest review.

I have to say, out of all the three books of the world of Aluvia, this is possibly my most favourite.
At first, I wasn’t too keen on Nell, when I read about her in Fairy Keeper. But she really grew up in this book. She embodies everything people look for in a strong heroine. She is strength, determination and while she is a tom-boy by our Earthly standards, her connection with Corbin was lovely to watch.

I love books that go
Jonathan
May 25, 2017 rated it it was amazing
It was great to revisit the world of Aluvia. Nell is one of my favorite characters, so I was hoping that the 3rd book would center around telling her story. Nell has a funny way of treating her enemies in the old crew. Let's just say the initial scenes amused me greatly. I like how the plot developed with the mysterious enemy threatening Nell and they get into a couple of cool fights. I enjoyed how the magical creatures are portrayed in this book. The descriptions are realistic and really draw m ...more
Melleny
Jun 19, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
4.5 Stars ***

Please note that the review for this book will be available on the 23rd of June 2017

If you would like to see all my thoughts on this book, be sure to check out the review on my blog:

www.abooktropolis01.blogspot.co.za

But here is a snippet and overview of what I thought:

Overall, I thought that this book was just incredible. I absolutely had a ball with this book and could honestly hardly put it down. Whenever I looked at the time and realized that I should probably stop reading the bo
Michelle Odland
Dec 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I’m truly in awe over this series, and this book was the best one yet. I loved meeting Nell in Fairy Keeper-she was tough and brave and her and Corbin paired so beautifully. In Dragon Redeemer Nell isn’t sure what she is. She knows she needs to fight the Dragon (a man who has stolen the magic of dragons and other creatures) and end the destruction. But this journey takes Nell through a very self-healing trip. As she continues toward the Tree of Life and the sword that can defeat him Nell learns ...more
Ola Adamska
Jul 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: reviewed-2018
The conclusion of the captivating Series! Nell had a lot of bad deeds in Her past. And right now się tries to redeem herself by helping Sierra and Phoebe (I recommend to read books 1 & 2) in taking Care of their duties.
Suddenly Her past is coming for Her. She will have to deal with it. But will się manage to fight it?
This one was a GREAT story into your own and That your Road can be anything, but it's your own choice!
Nell's story is Full of suspense and angst so be prepared to be drawn into
Angelina Kerner
Aug 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Book Title: Dragon Redeemer
Book Author: Amy Bearce
Rating: 5 stars

This is a wonderful ending. It's hard keeping characters true to themselves. In book one, Nell was very different but she grew up well and kept her sense of self. I like how she kept herself strong while also learning to be soft for the man that she loves. Nell gained a lot of power and she learned that having friends is a good thing. Loved the dragons and the air horses. ^_^

Well done!

For readers 14+.
Carolina
Dragon Redeemer is book 3 of a series, before this one I only read the first book. Even though I haven't read the second book of this series, there is only a little information lost but I still enjoyed the book.

Very nice storyline for Nell. The beginning was a little slow.

I really enjoyed the story and seeing the characters grow, and learning more about the setting and mythology of the magic of Aluvia.

ARC generously provided via Netgalley, in exchange for the above honest review.
J. Colby
May 26, 2017 rated it really liked it
I really really liked this book! I actually enjoyed it more than Mer-Charmer and I quite enjoyed that as well. I'm looking forward to see what else Amy puts out! Definitely give this trilogy a read if you're looking for amazing world-building with just enough magic and allure mixed in with the all too human characters.
Nikki Bao
Sep 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
There's a new enemy arising. He calls himself the Dragon. Nell's 'voice' sends her and her friends to find a special sword. The sword of legend. Located in the Ice-Locked Lands, they will face untold dangers that will have them using their friendship and magic to survive.
May 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Beautifully written. Amy Bearce does it once again! I loved her second book, so I could not wait to read the third installment! I could not put it down and read it in one go! If you like YA fantasies, this is for you. I also recommend her other novels. Just delightful!
Jill
Aug 29, 2018 rated it really liked it
We get Nell's story now!! Nell has done some pretty awful things in the past books but this is her turn to redeem herself. She is helping Sierra and Phoebe and now her past is coming back to get her. You have to read the conclusion in the series!!!!
Mujde Oz
Mar 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites, reviewed
It was a great book! I really enjoyed this story. I'm looking forward to her next project. <3
Amy writes fantasy and light science fiction for young readers and the young at heart. She is the author of the World of Aluvia series and SHORTCUTS (CBAY Books, 2019), for grades 4 and up. She is also a former reading teacher and school librarian who has written over 250 articles, short stories, and poems for state standardized reading tests.

As an Army kid, she moved eight times before she was e

World of Aluvia (3 books)
  • Fairy Keeper (World of Aluvia, #1)
  • Mer-Charmer (World of Aluvia, #2)