Start by marking “Matrix Visions” as Want to Read:
Matrix Visions

Matrix Visions

From the strange dark side of visionary spiritual conspiracy secrets, this poetic book of enigmas and brand new discoveries is much more than a collection of curious verse concoctions - Matrix Visions is a sneaky glimpse into the hypnotising matrix itself.

You’ll come across cryptic but plain poems like: The Malicious Magicians, Red Snake Rules, The Devil’s In The Detail,
Kindle Edition
Published May 1st 2016

To ask other readers questions about Matrix Visions, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Matrix Visions

Start your review of Matrix Visions
Leo .
Jan 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I read Matrix Visions today. I bought this book this morning and could not put it down. Harry contacted me a while back after reading some of my reviews. I love poetry and use rhyme a lot when I write a review. I find writing rhythmically therapeutic and it is a really good way to get one's point across. In a very short conversation Harry and I discovered that not only do we have a great deal in common but also share a lot of the same interests too. I truly recommend Matrix Visions. I really ...more
Arthur Graham
Dec 21, 2016 rated it really liked it
Harry Whitewolf is outta his goddamn MIND, yo. Straight-up offa his friggin' NUT, I tell ya!

And trust me, that's a good thing. Seems to be the whole point of this book, really.

We're trapped inside our heads more often than not, in our bodies, these bags of bones that somehow fool us into thinking we are more than just energy. I don't know if it's reptiles or robots or God or something so benign as neutral physics holding everything in this Matrix of energy together, but make no mistake about it
A. Blumer
Apr 11, 2017 rated it really liked it
The Devil is in the details.

I picked this as my first Whitewolf because the title told me I would find something in common with those pages. I was right. I've always been the Red Pill type, and damn... did this rabbit hole goes all over. I enjoyed how it seemed to touch on just about every major conspiracy theory I know of. Even though I don't agree with every piece, I found a lot I liked. I had to collect all the scrap papers I scribbled on while reading this, and it took a minute since it
James Morcan
May 05, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Breaking News: The Whitewolf comes out of the closet!

No, not that closet.
The conspiracy closet actually.
For in this volume of mysterious poems he tackles conspiracy theory after conspiracy theory to reveal the mother of all conspiracies: THE matrix, which forms the illusion of what we all call everyday life, according to Whitewolf.

Also included as something that felt like a superdupa bonus to long-time fans of Whitewolf like me is a series of photographs that are perplexing to the say the
Beth
Oct 28, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Extraordinary!

The poems are like rhyming conspiracy stories! This Author has excellent command of the English language and uses it to his full advantage!
Jason
Shelves: read-in-2016, poetry
Well I've gone into the Matrix and Harry Whitewolf has guided me though it and out the other side...well I think I'm out...If Harry does a follow up book to this then obviously I had never left, time will tell. All these mad theories are new to me, thanks to Harry I've experienced the 11:11 phenomenom before and now I expect to see red snakes and faces everywhere.

The book is like a journey and it reminds me of Dante's Inferno, being guided through madness and hoping to make it out the other
Simon Campbell
Oct 21, 2016 rated it it was amazing
The important thing about any belief is to challenge it. And this collection of poetry challenges you to roll back the years (in fact, the millennia) to ‘before the daydream’ and question your reality, to ask yourself; ‘is this all subjective’?

A heady blend of mysticism, conspiracy and polemic filled with the serpents, magicians and monsters of our shared prehistoric subconscious, these poems ‘cut through reality and step beyond the curtain’ of our modern day preoccupations (and misconceptions)
Rebecca Gransden
May 05, 2016 rated it really liked it
Something is a little askew in the world of Matrix Visions. This collection doesn’t ask the reader to make a leap, it doesn’t even plead its case, but slowly, unassumingly, purposefully, presents what it has to offer. This is the saving grace. When talking about revelations it’s easy to be compelled to proselytise but there is a welcome restraint and self awareness pervading these verses which undermines any reservations the reader may have. They ask attention and a listening spirit, after that ...more
Irene
May 22, 2016 rated it liked it
Shelves: poetry
Interesting. Engaging. Raw and poetic. I liked it myself since I understand that a lot of conspiracy theories are in reality conspiracy fact. Persons who don't understand this may not really respond well to this piece of work but I did enjoy it and if goodreads would allow us to give half stars (when is this change happening goodreads??) then I would have given Matrix Visions 3.5 stars for sure.
Andy Carrington
Aug 02, 2017 rated it really liked it
"The world isn't black and white you know / cause some issues can be grey."

Keep hammering it home, Whitewolf (you know the score).
Elisabet Norris
May 05, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Is it a coincidence that the Amazon location display shows exactly 11 pages ahead of the book's page numbering?

Whitewolf does an excellent job describing ever so poetically the deep thoughts we have all had to some degree, and wondered if there's any meaning behind them. He is here to tell us they are purposely put there for us to see and try to piece together the bigger picture. ...the map that leads us out of the matrix?

These clever poems allow us to use our imagination...we feel as we are in
Casey Kiser
Aug 22, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: truth, favorites
"Don't look for God, cos if you find it,
You'll see that madness is your only mindset
So instead, be the piece that you have created
Be matrix born and deep red painted
Get your kicks with jigs, 'cos you dance as you stand
And jig in the matrix with the mad Jigsaw Man"

(From 'The Jigsaw Man')

In Matrix Visions, Mr. Whitewolf reminds us to see the whole and not its parts,
in art, and in this so-called reality. I found this collection to be brutally clever and fun, while opening my eyes even further with
Scout Paget
May 16, 2016 rated it liked it
Unique

In some ways this book of poems and pics could be considered a dualistic gnostic treatise - albeit a pretty negative one. Whitewolf shares his interesting observations of hidden things in creative objects around us, i.e. art & architecture, and describes in poetic verse his perceptions of them. His predominate theme regards the illusions of earthly existence and the darker side of influence.

This is a very creative and unique approach in matrix/soul enslavement literature. It would be
Rayjan Koehler
Nov 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
A Book Worth Reading

A nice collection of poetry, and interesting images. Going to read every book by this author, not sure yet if I will finish my reading challenge for the year but these books should be read. Prices are decent unlike some books here on Amazon(but that is my personal opinion of course).

The imagery- both literal & within a readers mind based on the chosen words are amazing. :)
Tina Graves
Todd
Jul 27, 2016
Jeremy Maddux
Aug 16, 2016
Harry Whitewolf is doing his own thing.

He's the author of two ragamuffin travelling tales: Route Number 11 (about Harry's five-month drunken journey around Argentina; and across the borders to Paraguay, Chile and Brazil) and The Road To Purification (which describes his mad-as-fuck pot-smoking trip around Egypt). In addition, Harry has written eight collections of distinctive contemporary poetry,