Start by marking “Honor Love (Saints Protection & Investigations, #5)” as Want to Read:
Honor Love (Saints Protection & Investigations, #5)

Honor Love (Saints Protection & Investigations #5)

Saints Protection & Investigations
A private investigation business, pulling together men from the CIA, FBI, ATF, DEA, Border Patrol, SEALS, and police, devoted to the missions no one else wants or can solve.

Monty Honor Lytton: former dedicated FBI agent and currently an investigator with the Saints. And his life? Boring. Until he met her.

Angel Cartwright: baker and
Published May 8th 2016

Barbara➰
Well, I'm not really sure how to rate this one to be honest. As I was reading, I kept thinking it was going to be difficult for me to rate.

I liked the hero, Monty. He was all about Angel right from the start and never wavered. He was very good to her, loving, patient, kind. I liked the heroine, Angel. She was sweet and smart and when confronted by Monty's bitchy mother and ex, Claire, she took it all in stride and never let it bother her or run away. She wasn't annoying or brass at all.

There was
Maryann Jordan
May 01, 2016 Maryann Jordan rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
As with all my books, I fall in love with the characters that have been in my head far longer than they have been on paper! Monty was a secondary character in Tony (The Alvarez Security Series) and was a suspect for much of the book. When I finished, I had readers who wanted to know if he would get his own story and I said "no". But one fan in particular (who is an amazing promoter of my books) continually said that he needed his own book. As the Saints came to fruition in my mind, Monty was a p ...more
Leslie McKelvey
May 03, 2016 Leslie McKelvey rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Another home-run for Maryann Jordan! One of the reviewers used the phrase "alpha-tude" to describe Monty and I'm going to steal it. Monty is the quiet, authoritative alpha male, while Angel is his polar opposite. He's a Spartan, she's an exploding rainbow. Together they bring out the best in each other and really make the reader root for them.

Well done, my friend! VERY well done!

* I received an author copy in exchange for an honest review.*
Melody Dawn
May 01, 2016 Melody Dawn rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Another fabulous installment in my favorite series by Maryann Jordan! I finished reading Honor Love earlier this morning and couldn't wait to get my review up on Goodreads.

Honor Love is the story of Angel "Cupcake" Cartwright and Montgomery "Monty" Lytton. Angel is aptly nicknamed Cupcake for the amazing bakery she runs called Angel's Cupcake Heaven along with the fabulous cupcakes she creates, but most of all for the color she surrounds herself with.

Monty or Montgomery Honor Lytton (love the
Amy
May 14, 2016 Amy rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Honor Love
Maryann Jordan

We have another release in the Saints series. Although I love these men I am finding myself not connecting with the characters as much as I was in the first few releases. Im not sure if I am wanting the original men back or what but I still am enjoying the reads.

Monty and Angel are made for each other. They are both honest, don’t play games and each know what they want. Monty is a strong male and Angel knows herself just as well. The characters work great togeth
AnnetteH
May 04, 2016 AnnetteH rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Once again, Maryann created a superb mixture of romance and suspense, with a great hero and heroine. I also liked a lot that we meet all the hot men of Saints Investigation and Protection Services again throughout the book.

I cannot stress enough how much I appreciate that Maryann's characters are always so normal and mature. Angel and Monty are open and honest with each other, they don't play any games or throw childish fits. It's very sweet to see how Monty falls for Angel who shouldn't be his
Yesenia Gonzalez
*Authors Copy*
I think for the Saints protection & investigation series this one is my favorite one. I just loved them and the suspense was killing me just like her other books. Reading the other comments they said Monty appeared in Tonys book, I must read it long time ago because I don't remember ahh! I loved monty and how he found loved he second guessed it but didn't push her away like the other books. Monty world was plain, he dated plain girls or girl he thought his parents would approve
Anne SomeWhereIntheMilkyway
Maryann Jordan is an awesome author. Honestly what more can you say. With each book my appreciation for her talent as a writer grows. Honor Love is another great example of her excellent work. There are no games being played between the hero and heroine. This book is full of honest feelings with mature characters. I love how this book shows how even without actually meeting a person. an impression can be made that will last over time. Another strong independent woman who knows her limits and an ...more
Lisa

Monty Honor Lytton: former dedicated FBI agent and currently an investigator
Liv Ryan
May 01, 2016 Liv Ryan rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: favorites
I am a huge fan of this author and wait impatiently for each book to come out, I was honored to received this book as an author copy - I LOVED IT!

In Honor Love we meet Angel & Monty , The cupcake baker & the ex FBI guru. Once again I loved the contrast that this book shows both between the main characters and the locations used, color & bland , pink purple & teal verses grey & black, the stunning location of Jacks's house & the hidden workroom in the basement.. all of th
Mary
May 01, 2016 Mary rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Honor love.( authors copy)
I love it from the first thru to the end.

Monty a former FBI agent now a saint investigator who life was a little grey and plain. thought he knew what he wanted in a woman until he met angel and found what he really needed
Angel who owns Angela's cupcake is as colorful as her cupcakes, once she sees Monty knew she wanted to know him in every possible way!
They come together when her friend go's a missing and soon after found dead.as he investigating her murder he and Angel
Diane
May 01, 2016 Diane rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I adored Honor Love!!! I am a huge fan of The Saints Protection and Investigation series! I loved the first book and feel like each book gets better and better. Honor Love is Monty's story and Honor is the perfect middle name for Monty. In my mind, only an angel will be a good enough match for him. Angel Cartwright has a sweet and caring soul that shines through the pages.
In this book the Saints work to uncover the mystery behind deaths that are happening to people close to Angel.

"Monty lay aw
Dina
May 01, 2016 Dina rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I loved it!! Another wonderful story by Maryann Jordan.
Angel was amazing, strong and sweet and she knew exactly what she wanted for herself whether it be in business or in her personal life. Everything is going great for her until one of her best friends is killed.
Monty is smart and hot and very alpha. He's also in control of everything in his life and must have order all the time. Until the night he sees a stunning woman with bright stripes of color in her hair that is :)
He's instantly impress
Jamila Giel
May 01, 2016 Jamila Giel rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
As always another great book by Maryann. Monty is a Former FBI who lives a life in black and white. Angel is a baker who lives a life full of color and the two of them makes the perfect couple. After 3 of Angels sorority sisters die, Monty will do everything to protect his "cupcake".
Love the suspense that Maryann always has in her books and LOVE the protective Alpha-males.
5 cupcake stars for me!
*recieved an Authors copy in exchange of an honest opinion*
Deborah
May 09, 2016 Deborah rated it it was amazing
Another awesome read! I love the suspense and humor that Maryann Jordan creates in her books. The sexy time is hot and the friendships are real. Can Monty save Angel from any further grief? Will he finally see this vibrant woman as his? An amazing read!
Shelly
Mar 18, 2017 Shelly rated it really liked it
The story was beautiful and my heart went out to the character. Very nice read
Tina
May 30, 2017 Tina rated it it was amazing
I do really like MJ's series. Sexy, involving stories, with multiple threads. She doesn't edge into the gritty sex or violence that some have moved towards. Uplifting.
Joann
Jun 07, 2016 Joann rated it it was amazing
Okay, so I have to confess that I am totally reading this series out of order. I started with Healing Love, then I dove into Honor Love, and I'm now devouring Serial Love. They are amazing! These are my first experiences with any of Maryann Jordan's books, but if the others are half as good as these- I can promise that these won't be my last. These men- OMG! So yummy. All former military, I think it is naturally ingrained in them to be alpha males. And who among us doesn't love a good alpha??
Mon
Natasha Mahadeo
Authors Copy in return for an Honest Review.
As always Maryann Has knocked it out the park. This woman writes stories that are so so Different yet also plenty of whay we have come to love and look forward to in her books.

The Saint who's story is told this time is Monty. Monty comes parents that are well educated and have Up standing jobs but seem to have sticks up their arse. They are so annoying esp his mum you want to slap her really.
It's amazing how Monty and His sister fell Very very far fro
Nerdy Dirty & Flirty
Jun 13, 2016 Nerdy Dirty & Flirty rated it really liked it
~Cassie~

Honor Love is part of the Saints Protection & Investigation series but can be read as a standalone. Honor Love is Monty and Angel’s story. It was my first book by this author and I will definitely read more of her books.
I really enjoyed Monty and Angel’s story. Angel is sweet, feisty, and independent. She is a baker who runs her own company and doesn’t need to be taken care of. Angel was able to hold it together when tragedy strikes, first her and then her friends. I really liked tha
Melissa Burcham
May 11, 2016 Melissa Burcham rated it it was amazing
Shelves: read-2016
I was asked for an honest review free of persuasion from the author or anyone else affiliated with this book.

CONTAINS SOME SPOILERS

Another fabulous book by Maryann Jordan! I adore her books. She writes romance novels with enough story line and suspense to keep the pages turning. This novel was no different and I loved it. I could relate well with the main female character. The ending was definitely a "I didn't see that coming" twist!

Angel Cartwright is a baker. It is what she has always dreamed
Book Nook  Nuts
May 04, 2016 Book Nook Nuts rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Book: Honor Love (Saints Protection & Investigations)
Author: Maryann Jordan
Publication Date: 5/8/2016
Reviewed by: Tammy Payne- Book Nook Nuts
My Rating: 5 Stars

REVIEW

*May contain spoilers *

This is Monty' book and wow what a story we get.
Monty of course did not do as his parents wished and when he gets together with them it all boils over. He was working for the FBI and now of course he is with Saints Protection now and enjoys what he does. Most of the guys have found their loves some of w
Donna Dunlap was mcewan
Authors Copy in return for an Honest Review

I knew from the first chapter that this book was going to be one of my favorites. It is a fun read with lots of humorous parts to it, mixed with a whole lot of "Alpha-tude" (I so stole that term from an earlier poster, sorry but it describes Monty to a tee) I love how Maryann describes things and her description of Monty devouring his cake was so good I almost felt like I was there eating with him. Angel aka cupcake made in impression on Monty before th
Trish R.
May 04, 2016 Trish R. rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
At this point, I just want to tell Ms Jordan to take all my money! Everytime I thought this series couldn't get any better, lo and behold, I was proven wrong (again!) Us long timed readers have been intrigued by Monty for the longest time now and at last we are gifted with his story.

Oh Monty, Monty ... I've had always find him a bit too starchy at the collars and a tad too quiet. Hell, you know what they say about those quiet ones, right? He needs colour in his life and he got that by the way of
Melissa King
Jun 08, 2016 Melissa King rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc
Honor Love is my favorite Saints Protection & Investigations story from MaryAnn Jordan so far.

Monty Lytton is handsome with his blue-grey eyes, dark hair and neatly trimmed beard. He is a former FBI agent and now currently works for Jack's at Saints Protection. His life outside of work is pretty boring until he meets this beautiful woman who brought color to his life.

Angel Cartwright is gorgeous with her ocean blue eyes and silky blonde hair that had stripes of hot pink, purple, and teal thr
Stephanie  Mae
May 08, 2016 Stephanie Mae rated it it was amazing
4.5 out of 5 stars
In my opinion this is the best book yet in this series. The mixture of mystery and romance was just right. I also think both of the “stars” of the books were just the right mix of personalities. Monty, is an uptight ex FBI agent with a law degree. He also has parents who so need to remove the stick from their behinds. Angel, is a whimsical baker of cupcakes, who had a smart head and a strong heart. I love that with Maryann’s books there is an instant connection felt by both H a
Stephanie  Mae
May 08, 2016 Stephanie Mae rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
4.5 out of 5 stars
Kerry
Jun 20, 2016 Kerry rated it liked it
Shelves: romantic-suspence, ku
3.5 stars. I liked Monty and Angel, but I think I wanted more between them. I liked that they were honest and up front with each other and that Monty didn't feel as over-the-top protective/obnoxious as some of Ms. Jordan's other heroes. However, there was just something missing from their relationship to me. Perhaps because it all just happened so fast and unbelievable? The two lock eyes while at a restaurant -- they clearly catch each other's interest but are both there with other people and do ...more
Christie
May 08, 2016 Christie rated it it was amazing
This is my favorite!

I have to admit this is my favorite book from the series. Monty it's a great character, we saw it's in previous book of the series and a totally pure hot hotness. Angel totally became my favorite female character. The chemistry, banter, love story, storyline and reactions were amazingly great and not overdone!! The reason she's called cupcake it's adorable. By the way those are my favorite colors too!
The storyline it's simple, a friend of Angel it's killed and she wants answ
Janna
May 11, 2016 Janna rated it it was amazing
Shelves: military-romance
Maryann Jordan - Honor Love – (Saints Protection & Investigations – Book 5)

Monty Honor Lytton is an ex-FBI agent and now works for the Saints (SPI). With Monty’s back ground of suites and ties daily for his job makes him a traditional man. Then he meets Angel Cartwright, a baker and owner of Angel’s Cupcake Heaven. Angel wears loud colors and her hair matches her personality with colorful stripes and she enjoys life to it's fullest.

When Monty was assigned a case of Angel’s murdered friend, M
  • Wetwork (The Works, #3)
  • Teach Me (Southern Nights, #1)
  • Under Pressure (IAD Agency #1)
  • Broken Honor (HORNET, #3)
  • Torn (LOST, #4)
  • Broken Embrace (Embrace, #3)
  • Like Arrows: a Cedar Tree novel
  • No More Waiting (The James Family, #3)
  • Steele (House Of Payne, #5)
  • Sex and Marriage My Best Friend's Daughter and Loving My Best Friend's Daughter
  • Heat (Hotter than Hell, #1)
  • Back to Life
  • A Fighting Chance (Running Into Love, #4)
  • Hard to Forget (Black Ops Heros #2)
  • Vertical Lines (The Vert Series, #1)
  • Before the Fall (Broken Angel, #3)
  • Ex Convict
  • Frost Station Alpha: The Complete Series (Frost Station Alpha, #1-6)

As an Award Winning and International Amazon, Barnes & Noble, and Kobo Best Selling Author, I have always been an avid reader. I joke that I "cut my romance teeth" on the old historical romance books. I’ve written as a hobby for over 30 years. In 2014, I finally gave in to the characters in my head pleading for their story to be told. Thus, Emma's Home was created.

My first novel, Emma's Home b
More about Maryann Jordan...

Saints Protection & Investigations (10 books)
  • Serial Love (Saints Protection & Investigations, #1)
  • Healing Love (Saints Protection & Investigations, #2)
  • Revealing Love (Hot SEALs; Saints Protections & Investigations #3)
  • Seeing Love (Saints Protection & Investigations, #4)
  • Sacrifice Love (Saints Protection & Investigations, #6)
  • Protecting Love (Special Forces: Operation Alpha; Saints Protections & Investigations, #7)
  • Remember Love (Saints Protection & Investigations, #8)
  • Discover Love (Saints Protection & Investigations, #9)
  • Surviving Love (Saints Protection & Investigations, #10)

“I’ve just now discovered how fuckin’ great it is to be with someone real. Someone who makes me laugh. Someone who accepts me for me.” 0 likes