Start by marking “Catherine Coulter - FBI Thriller Series: Books 5-6: Riptide / Hemlock Bay (FBI Thriller, #5-6)” as Want to Read:

Catherine Coulter - FBI Thriller Series: Books 5-6: Riptide / Hemlock Bay

(FBI Thriller #5-6)

RIPTIDE

FBI agents Dillon Savich and Lacey Sherlock must protect a young political speechwriter who has received threats against her life. But they could never guess that the danger is already close to his prey-and about to strike.

HEMLOCK BAY

FBI Agent Dillon Savich is on a challenging case involving the kidnapping of two teenage boys when trouble boils up in his per
Audio CD
Published September 20th 2016 by Brilliance Audio (first published December 18th 2010)

To ask other readers questions about Catherine Coulter - FBI Thriller Series, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Catherine Coulter - FBI Thriller Series

Start your review of Catherine Coulter - FBI Thriller Series: Books 5-6: Riptide / Hemlock Bay (FBI Thriller, #5-6)
Donald
Apr 08, 2018 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2018
The first story, Riptide, could have been a very engaging tale. It certainly was a novel length manuscript. But at some points it felt like an abridgment with just the facts and none of the feel. This reader got the sense of a skipping stone touching down on the surface for the very briefest moment without getting wet.
Sometimes the language got in the way of good storytelling. One does not streak their fingers through their hair; for instance. Streak is a word reserved for things moving at the s
Donna R Brown
Mar 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Another great read!

Love Savich and Sherlock and the wonderful, interesting people who come into their lives, not to mention the CRAZIES! Their life is NEVER boring! If you haven’t read about them, you need to!
Mary Ann
Jan 16, 2019 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
This story was interesting and kept me turning the page, however, I felt like the ability of the main character (Becca) was too far fetched. All the FBI agents and undercoverworkers just sat back and let her take the lead. I think not.
Karen
Oct 31, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I lost a lot of sleep over this book. I just could not put it down!
Dpic
Oct 24, 2018 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Good story
Gevera Piedmont
The writing just wasn't that good. Everything having to do with Sean felt tacked on. And the dialogue was really clunky and bad. The story was okay. Stories. ...more
Audrey
Apr 30, 2021 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Thrilling

Oh my goodness! I was on the edge of my chair, almost missed a memorial service because I didn’t want to stop reading. Dillon and Sherlock are amazing. The stories make you want to hold your breath because of the tension and action between the players.
Shannon Miller
Riptide - Annoying lead character, very dense.

Hemlock Bay - Brother/Sister relationship borders on creepy. The Tuttle story line is unbelievable.
Pamela
May 08, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I got this book as a gift and read it again. I had red both the stories as individual books a long time ago. This was fun to re-read this book, but I wish it had been a new story. That is confusing when some people know you like an author, and it is a new title....that being said..If you have not read either of the books listed at the bottom..grad this one..good reading, and two for the price of one.....She is one of my favorite authors.......
Tina
Oct 23, 2016 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Riptide was actually a rip off. The characters were professional one minute, then inept and stupid the next. The romance was awkward and unbelievable. And the plot was all over the place. Tyler and Sam were really unnecessary to the story, as was the skeleton in the basement.

Hemlock Bay was better, but all of Coulter's characters seem to be witty smart asses.
Mary Ann
Aug 14, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is actually two FBI stories in a single book. She is a skillful writer overall, but I especially appreciated her descriptions of people and places. She gives enough detail to let me imagine them clearly in my mind, but without ever being intrusive or slowing the pace.
Stephen Hinkle
Jan 19, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Another great thriller by Coulter! I love the sup-plots.
Deejay Gardner
Sep 12, 2012 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This FBI series is fun and exciting. Read them all. You won't be disappointed and you'll be waiting for the next one to come out. ...more
Aletha
Oct 04, 2011 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Catherine Coulter keeps you on your toes in both Riptide & Hemlock Bay. Great mysteries, full of suspense with a bit of romance thrown in for good measure.
Rebekah
Catherine Coulter never disappoints .
Dorothy Ottinger
Two books in one; the first book being good, and the second one, not so enjoyable
Amy Consdorf
marie j sargent
May 14, 2017
Kay
May 03, 2020

• Faithless in Death (In Death, #52)
  • All the Colors of Night (Fogg Lake #2)
  • Blink of an Eye (Kendra Michaels #8)
  • The Persuasion (Eve Duncan, #26)
  • The Russian (Michael Bennett #13)
  • The Law of Innocence (Mickey Haller, #7; Harry Bosch Universe #34)
  • Cold as Ice (Lucy Kincaid #17)
  • Now, Then, and Everywhen (Chronos Origins #1)
  • Shadows in Death (In Death, #51)
  • Cut and Run (Lucy Kincaid #16)
  • Destiny: Child of the Sky (Symphony of Ages, #3)
  • The Real Deal
  • Missing and Endangered (Joanna Brady #19)
  • The Summer House
  • Cape May Beach Days (Cape May Book 4)
  • Seasons at Songbird Cottage (Pleasant Bay #5)
  • Gulf Coast Secrets (Blackbird Beach, #2)
  • Jingle All the Way

FBI Thriller (1 - 10 of 25 books)
  • The Cove  (FBI Thriller #1)
  • The Maze (FBI Thriller, #2)
  • The Target (FBI Thriller, #3)
  • The Edge (FBI Thriller, #4)
  • Riptide (FBI Thriller, #5)
  • Hemlock Bay (FBI Thriller, #6)
  • Eleventh Hour (FBI Thriller, #7)
  • Blind Side (FBI Thriller, #8)
  • Blow Out (FBI Thriller, #9)
  • Point Blank (FBI Thriller, #10)