Start by marking “Fighting for her Mate (Sassy Mates, #5)” as Want to Read:
Fighting for her Mate (Sassy Mates, #5)

Fighting for her Mate

(Sassy Mates #5)

***Attention readers. This is NOT a standalone book. You really NEED to read the others in the series to finally understand this story. Please take this into consideration before buying.***

Ellie Wolfe has watched her family fight for love and justice. She's watched the man she loves battle to get his land and his people back. Now, she's done watching. She will fight for
Published May 13th 2016 by Latin Goddess Press Inc.

Start your review of Fighting for her Mate (Sassy Mates, #5)
Angela (Angel's Guilty Pleasures)
Fighting for her Mate is book five in the Sassy Mates series. We finally get Ellie and Caleb’s story.

The author doesn't pull any punches. This one is filled with so many happy and sad moments, previous characters coming into play, and finally Caleb making a stand to remove the man who is slowly destroying his pack. This one has your emotions all over the place, lots of action, and no shortage of the hot and steamy moments; between our couple.

I really loved this book and if it ends here it was a
Amanda
Sep 15, 2016 rated it it was ok
So... I've had poison ivy covering almost every part of my body for the last two weeks. What relevance does that have to writing a review of a book, you ask? A lot apparently.
I cannot decide if the my homicidal annoyance at everyone in the book is just my norm, or that I may be a bit more irritable because I want to scrub my entire body with a loofah made entirely from steel wool, and sandpaper.
Despite all this, I can actually pick out a few points I know would bug me otherwise. First off, every
Amanda Gard
May 16, 2016 rated it liked it
Meh.

I have to admit it's disappointing to wait for so long for the next book in a series, only to read it and feel like you've just wasted your time on the whole series. This story goes way over the top, and not in a good way. It's like the author got bored and was trying to find new ways to make the story more "fantastic", but made it more unbelievable instead.

This story is supposed to be about Ellie and Caleb, but it's not really. They've already met, marked, and married before the book comes
The BookChick
After waiting for what seems like forever, Taiden finally gives us Ellie and Caleb's story. Where the first four books picks up from The Gathering and follows Ellie's brothers and their mates, her story is very different. Ellie is mated to Caleb, the heir apparent of the Rahound pack. Unfortunately, Caleb's uncle is more than a little resistant to relinquishing that position. Caleb is essentially the outlaw of his pack and wants to take his uncle down to show just how much of a rightful heir he ...more
Nikki
May 07, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Finally, Caleb and Ellie's book!!! So worth the wait!!! Caleb has been trying to take out his Uncle Rocco who took over as pack alpha when Caleb's dad died in a car crash several years before. Now that Caleb is back and ready to take his rightful place as alpha, Rocco refuses to step down, Rocco has torn the pack apart with abuse and leads by fear and intimidation. The only bright spot in Caleb's life is Ellie, knowing she is his true mate and they will complete their bond after he takes care of ...more
Selina Durio
Jun 15, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This book felt like it was a wrap up if the entire series, with enough new material for starters of a spin off series! To finally have Caleb's pack issues resolved and his mating with Ellie completed was great. But the book left so many questions. What happens with Aria and Trevan? What is the future for the triplets? How do the Wolfe children fare? There is so much more in the s book, but I hate spoilers. I can't wait to see what Ms. Taiden cooks up next. ...more
Northwest_booknerd
May 14, 2016 rated it really liked it
I'm so happy to get this story at last! It was worth the wait first of and left me wondering if we are going to be getting more from each couple or a spin off.. I'll read whatever Milly comes up with next! ...more
Carmski Pescod
May 21, 2016 rated it it was amazing
One of my all time favourite series, and this book is superb. Great story with love, lust, romance, great laughs & smoking hot sexiness. You do need to read ALL the books in order to get the epic adventure & meet the super characters. I've fallen in love with the Sassy Mates it's just brilliant. ...more
Katie Jones
Nov 12, 2018 rated it did not like it
DNF. I can’t finish this book. It’s supposed to be Ellie & Caleb’s story but we’ve barely heard from them & now there’s some kooky shit going on with the triplets... eugh I give up.
Angie
Oct 28, 2017 rated it really liked it
Yes! Yes!Yes! Freaking, finally!! Because I've been salivating for the story of Ellie and Caleb for for forever.
This is a late review, that I should have done the minute I got it, but as you all know, Life and work are crazy.
So, Caleb and Ellie. Hot! Capital HOT.
Do yourself a favor and buy this..... I do recommend you start with the first book in the series though, because although It's a good stand alone, you really get a better feel for the characters and the struggle if you start from the
Sandra Aaron
Jan 18, 2019 rated it really liked it
Good shifter romance

This is a good shifter romance, and I was glad to finally get a story for Caleb and Ellie. They had been apart too much, and it was time for the problems with his pack to be resolved.

I did think that Caleb's pack problems were resolved a little too easily, especially since Caleb had been waiting a long time to finally take down his uncle. But I liked the way he had so much support from the other wolf packs and from the vampires.

I liked how Ellie stood up to Caleb, and insiste
Kimberly
May 21, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Loved

Sorry to see this series end!

This was Ellie and Caleb's book and the final book in this series.

Caleb and the Wolfe pack fight to take back the Rauhound Pack, which is rightfully Caleb's legacy. His Uncle Rocco has been running it to the ground with corruption. He has rogue wolves and vampires, promising then human girls and running down the pack to filth.

Caleb has had enough. When Ellie's parents are injured in a car accident, he finally decides that enough is enough and takes action. Toget
Janet Hendricks
Feb 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing
A Must Read

Since the very beginning, I have enjoyed reading each story about the Sassy Mates as they fell in love, mated, began their families and fought for what's right. Fighting for her Mate: Ellie and Caleb is the story of the mating of the final Wolfe sibling and the beginning of a new chapter in the Rahound clan. Taiden has combined action, drama, humor and hot sex scenes to produce a must read series. Enjoy!
Tanielle
In order to really get into this one, you have to be caught up on what has gone on with all the others. Caleb didn’t seem alpha enough to lead his pack the way he kept backing down when he should’ve been stepped up and taking over. The guys going their separate way is about the best in order to really see how they lead their own packs.
Deborah
Sep 10, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Finally

This is an entertaining read about a couple who has had all kind of challenges an obstacles placed in their way. Their nemesis has had his way for too long, it's time for his mess to come to an end. This is a fun, hot, funny intense read in places. Enjoy I did.
ChattyChik21
Jun 06, 2021 rated it really liked it
Everything wrapped so well

We got to see each couples future in a way that wasn’t too Pat. They’ll all have struggles getting their various packs together but we know they can do it.
Connie
Jun 28, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Sassy mates

I loved this series but now I want more I want to hear about the triplets growing up ellas baby and did the other mates have babies finally
Tanya
Jul 19, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I loved the ending in this book, what a way to wrap things up. his was an amazing series to read.
Ruth Hambley
Jun 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Terrific

I loved reading this new instalment of the sassy mates series.If you enjoy reading shape shifter romance with a twist then you will love it too
Jane Elizabeth
Oct 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing
What...

What a wonderful way to end a series, or maybe a lead in to another book or two, or a spinoff series or two? Hint, hint! Loved it!
Jolene Huber
May 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
All Well That Ends Well

So much happened in this book. So many things came to light that were not known. It wrapped up a lot of details.
Emily
May 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
a wonderful conclusion to a great series
Netta Overhulser
Aug 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
HEA

I must say a few things came to light in this book that took me by surprise. I really enjoyed how this ended, and you will be smiling and laughing at the end!
Tia
Dec 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Ellie finally puts on her big girl panties and makes her man let her stand by him. She is every inch an alpha female as she takes down their enemies and loves him with all she has.
Sandyinlargo
Feb 27, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: sassy-mates
So good!

There were so many time I wanted to laugh with this one. Especially that poor guy with the babies. That was so funny.
Tineka
Apr 07, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Funny!!!

This is the funniest,suspenseful, and tear jerking book I've read in a while. I literally laughed until I cried! Thank you Milly. I really needed that.
Mandi Morgan
Apr 18, 2020 rated it really liked it
Kick ass! Great ending to this series. The ending to the book was fabulous. I read it out loud to my husband. (He patted me on the head. Ha ha)
kendell perdue
May 04, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Must get

This book is the best I loved it so much can't wait to read more can not get a nuff of her books
Barb
Sep 16, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Loved Caleb and Ellie's story! Absolutely awesome! Funny, steamy, action packed! Great series! Highly recommend! ...more
Marguerita
Mar 21, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: kindle-unlimited
Finally! I have been waiting for Ellie and Caleb's story. I love how fierce Ellie is about her family and her mate. She is a force which I really enjoyed. I also enjoyed Celeb wanting to do right by his pack. Another good book in the Sassy Mates series. ...more
« previous 1 3 4 next »

• Purrfectly Kissed (Paranormal Dating Agency; Maverick Pride, #2)
  • Covering His Fox (Paranormal Dating Agency; Heads N' Tails, #4)
  • Dragon in Love (Forgotten Dragons, #5)
  • A Hot Piece of Sass (Sassy Ever After; Black Paw Wolves, #1)
  • His Twisted Tail (Paranormal Dating Agency; Twisted Tail Pack, #1)
  • Purrfectly Naughty (Paranormal Dating Agency; Maverick Pride, #5)
  • Purrfectly Trapped (Paranormal Dating Agency; Maverick Pride, #3)
  • Purrfectly Caught (Paranormal Dating Agency; Maverick Pride, #4)
  • Rancher Bears Complete Series Books (1-6)
  • The BEARy Possessive Grizzly (Bear Clan, 5)
  • The Red Dragon's Baby (Shifter Dads, #1)
  • Real Men Claim (Real Men Shift, #6)
  • The Golden Griffin's Baby (Shifter Dads, #3)
  • Felix (Club Crimson, #4)
  • Real Men Hunt (Real Men Shift, #7)
  • Watch Your Sass (Sassy Ever After Kindle Worlds Novella; Black Paw Wolves #4)
  • Real Men Growl (Real Men Shift, #3)
  • Your Sass is Mine: Sassy Ever After (Black Paw Wolves #5)
Milly Taiden (also writes as April Angel) was born in the prettiest part of the Caribbean (to her) known as the Dominican Republic. Currently, she resides in New York City with her husband, bossy young son and their little dog Speedy.

When she’s not working full-time, texting with her best friend Heidi in England, chastising her son for pulling the dog’s ears, shopping with her sister Jewel or watc

Sassy Mates (6 books)
  • Scent of a Mate (Sassy Mates, #1)
  • A Mate's Bite (Sassy Mates, #2)
  • Unexpectedly Mated (Sassy Mates, #3)
  • The Mate Challenge (Sassy Mates, #4)
  • A Fang in the Sass (Sassy Mates, #6)

News & Interviews

“I will care for and protect you, nurture you, and support you, and tell you your butt is perfect in every dress and adore everything about you. I promise to love you tirelessly through perfect times and the merely fabulous times. I promise to leave you alone one week every month, for my sanity and yours. I promise to try to always put the toilet seat down. I promise to try to remember to put my dirty clothes in the hamper and replace the toilet paper when the roll is empty. I promise to use plenty of lube before trying to poke things in your bellybutton, no promise about your ears, though. In the presence of our beloved family and friends, I offer you my solemn vow to be your godlike partner and lover. In good times and bad and in joy as well as sorrow, I give you my heart, my love, my soul. I love you, now and forever.” Conly” 2 likes
“There comes a time in every man’s life—” “Whoa, Dad,” Aric lifted his hands and sat back in his chair. “This isn’t the birds and the bees talk again, is it?” “Yeah,” Jake agreed with a smirk. “You’re a little too late for Nate.” Nate threw a wadded up napkin at his brother. “I know where babies come from. I saw the stork land at the hospital with our three.” “Would” 0 likes