Start by marking “Fighting for her Mate (Sassy Mates, #5)” as Want to Read:
Fighting for her Mate (Sassy Mates, #5)

Fighting for her Mate

(Sassy Mates #5)

***Attention readers. This is NOT a standalone book. You really NEED to read the others in the series to finally understand this story. Please take this into consideration before buying.***

Ellie Wolfe has watched her family fight for love and justice. She's watched the man she loves battle to get his land and his people back. Now, she's done watching. She will fight for
Published May 13th 2016 by Latin Goddess Press Inc.

Start your review of Fighting for her Mate (Sassy Mates, #5)
Amanda
Sep 15, 2016 rated it it was ok
So... I've had poison ivy covering almost every part of my body for the last two weeks. What relevance does that have to writing a review of a book, you ask? A lot apparently.
I cannot decide if the my homicidal annoyance at everyone in the book is just my norm, or that I may be a bit more irritable because I want to scrub my entire body with a loofah made entirely from steel wool, and sandpaper.
Despite all this, I can actually pick out a few points I know would bug me otherwise. First off,
Angela (Angel's Guilty Pleasures)
Fighting for her Mate is book five in the Sassy Mates series. We finally get Ellie and Caleb’s story.

The author doesn't pull any punches. This one is filled with so many happy and sad moments, previous characters coming into play, and finally Caleb making a stand to remove the man who is slowly destroying his pack. This one has your emotions all over the place, lots of action, and no shortage of the hot and steamy moments; between our couple.

I really loved this book and if it ends here it was a
Amanda Gard
May 16, 2016 rated it liked it
Meh.

I have to admit it's disappointing to wait for so long for the next book in a series, only to read it and feel like you've just wasted your time on the whole series. This story goes way over the top, and not in a good way. It's like the author got bored and was trying to find new ways to make the story more "fantastic", but made it more unbelievable instead.

This story is supposed to be about Ellie and Caleb, but it's not really. They've already met, marked, and married before the book comes
The BookChick
After waiting for what seems like forever, Taiden finally gives us Ellie and Caleb's story. Where the first four books picks up from The Gathering and follows Ellie's brothers and their mates, her story is very different. Ellie is mated to Caleb, the heir apparent of the Rahound pack. Unfortunately, Caleb's uncle is more than a little resistant to relinquishing that position. Caleb is essentially the outlaw of his pack and wants to take his uncle down to show just how much of a rightful heir he ...more
Katie Jones
Nov 12, 2018 rated it did not like it
Shelves: did-not-finish
I can’t finish this book. It’s supposed to be Ellie & Caleb’s story but we’ve barely heard from them & now there’s some kooky shit going on with the triplets... eugh I give up.
Nikki
May 07, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Finally, Caleb and Ellie's book!!! So worth the wait!!! Caleb has been trying to take out his Uncle Rocco who took over as pack alpha when Caleb's dad died in a car crash several years before. Now that Caleb is back and ready to take his rightful place as alpha, Rocco refuses to step down, Rocco has torn the pack apart with abuse and leads by fear and intimidation. The only bright spot in Caleb's life is Ellie, knowing she is his true mate and they will complete their bond after he takes care of ...more
Selina Durio
Jun 15, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This book felt like it was a wrap up if the entire series, with enough new material for starters of a spin off series! To finally have Caleb's pack issues resolved and his mating with Ellie completed was great. But the book left so many questions. What happens with Aria and Trevan? What is the future for the triplets? How do the Wolfe children fare? There is so much more in the s book, but I hate spoilers. I can't wait to see what Ms. Taiden cooks up next.
Carmski Pescod
May 21, 2016 rated it it was amazing
One of my all time favourite series, and this book is superb. Great story with love, lust, romance, great laughs & smoking hot sexiness. You do need to read ALL the books in order to get the epic adventure & meet the super characters. I've fallen in love with the Sassy Mates it's just brilliant.
Northwest_booknerd
May 14, 2016 rated it really liked it
I'm so happy to get this story at last! It was worth the wait first of and left me wondering if we are going to be getting more from each couple or a spin off.. I'll read whatever Milly comes up with next!
Angie
Oct 28, 2017 rated it really liked it
Yes! Yes!Yes! Freaking, finally!! Because I've been salivating for the story of Ellie and Caleb for for forever.
This is a late review, that I should have done the minute I got it, but as you all know, Life and work are crazy.
So, Caleb and Ellie. Hot! Capital HOT.
Do yourself a favor and buy this..... I do recommend you start with the first book in the series though, because although It's a good stand alone, you really get a better feel for the characters and the struggle if you start from the
Sandra Aaron
Jan 18, 2019 rated it really liked it
Good shifter romance

This is a good shifter romance, and I was glad to finally get a story for Caleb and Ellie. They had been apart too much, and it was time for the problems with his pack to be resolved.

I did think that Caleb's pack problems were resolved a little too easily, especially since Caleb had been waiting a long time to finally take down his uncle. But I liked the way he had so much support from the other wolf packs and from the vampires.

I liked how Ellie stood up to Caleb, and
Janet Hendricks
Feb 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing
A Must Read

Since the very beginning, I have enjoyed reading each story about the Sassy Mates as they fell in love, mated, began their families and fought for what's right. Fighting for her Mate: Ellie and Caleb is the story of the mating of the final Wolfe sibling and the beginning of a new chapter in the Rahound clan. Taiden has combined action, drama, humor and hot sex scenes to produce a must read series. Enjoy!
Tanielle
In order to really get into this one, you have to be caught up on what has gone on with all the others. Caleb didn’t seem alpha enough to lead his pack the way he kept backing down when he should’ve been stepped up and taking over. The guys going their separate way is about the best in order to really see how they lead their own packs.
Deborah
Sep 10, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Finally

This is an entertaining read about a couple who has had all kind of challenges an obstacles placed in their way. Their nemesis has had his way for too long, it's time for his mess to come to an end. This is a fun, hot, funny intense read in places. Enjoy I did.
Connie
Jun 28, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Sassy mates

I loved this series but now I want more I want to hear about the triplets growing up ellas baby and did the other mates have babies finally
Jolene Huber
May 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
All Well That Ends Well

So much happened in this book. So many things came to light that were not known. It wrapped up a lot of details.
Netta Overhulser
Aug 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
HEA

I must say a few things came to light in this book that took me by surprise. I really enjoyed how this ended, and you will be smiling and laughing at the end!
Jane Elizabeth
Oct 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing
What...

What a wonderful way to end a series, or maybe a lead in to another book or two, or a spinoff series or two? Hint, hint! Loved it!
Ruth Hambley
Jun 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Terrific

I loved reading this new instalment of the sassy mates series.If you enjoy reading shape shifter romance with a twist then you will love it too
Emily K
May 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
a wonderful conclusion to a great series
Tanya
Jul 19, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I loved the ending in this book, what a way to wrap things up. his was an amazing series to read.
Tia
Dec 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Ellie finally puts on her big girl panties and makes her man let her stand by him. She is every inch an alpha female as she takes down their enemies and loves him with all she has.
Marguerita
Mar 21, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: kindle-unlimited
Finally! I have been waiting for Ellie and Caleb's story. I love how fierce Ellie is about her family and her mate. She is a force which I really enjoyed. I also enjoyed Celeb wanting to do right by his pack. Another good book in the Sassy Mates series.
Book Binge
I was really looking forward to Ellie and Caleb's story, but I found myself enjoying this book less than the others. There were just too many other POVs. I would have preferred it if this book was more like the others in that they focused on the POVs of the couple.
Yvonne Daniels
May 18, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: Everyone
Recommended to Yvonne by: Milly Taiden
Fighting for her Mate
Shape Shifter Paranormal Romance Sassy Mates Book 5
by Milly Taiden

I have never enjoyed reading a book so much. The storyline is Magnificent. The dialogue is hilarious, scorching hot and make you laugh so hard that my husband wanted to know what was I reading. Milly Taiden a master at writing. I wanted to tell every reader I know that you just have to read this book. Milly is so creative, talented and entertaining. This is one of the best addition to a series I have read.
Marisol Gonzales
Sep 19, 2016 rated it really liked it
Interesting

While it was the ending I expected, it wasn't. The different perspectives threw me off a few times. I loved the happy ending of course.
Elizabeth Neal
May 13, 2016 rated it it was amazing
**4.5 Stars**

Ellie has always loved Caleb, always known he was the one for her. As they get older, she waits for him to take that first step towards a mating but keeps her at a distance.

Caleb, the true alpha of his pack, had his position stolen from him by his Uncle when his Dad died while he was away. His pack has lost their way and he knows a fight is coming. He loves Ellie, has always known she was his, and he needs her safe.

Caleb is fighting the rogues and trying to get his pack away from
Monica
May 12, 2016 rated it it was amazing
It feels like forever since the last book. We've been waiting a long time for Ellie and Caleb's story. I wasn't disappointed! I laughed and cried and got a few surprises! You know...I almost feel bad for Ray...almost. Take someone who doesn't know a thing about babies and throw him in with 3 triplets who can now shift into cubs. Still though he did kidnap them but they literally drove him nuts. I'm thinking mental institution. :) Oh...lets not forget Tristan giving his sons' and son-in-law ...more
Bambi Fogleman
May 18, 2016 rated it it was amazing

Oh Milly Taiden has out done herself with this great book. I have been looking forward to Elle and Caleb's story for a long time. ANd know that i have read it I want more...
Each of the sassy mates books have only swept me more into the story and family that is the Wolfe family and the women that have there hearts now with all the other amazing charterers that she has brought more in it leaves me wanting a lot more.

Barbara
May 13, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Ellie loved Caleb for a long time and she knows he is her true mate. She has waited for Caleb to make the first move in the mating department but she keeps her distance from him. He will have to decide when he is ready.

Caleb is the true alpha of his pack but while he was gone his dad died and his uncle took over the pack an has decide he will not give up the power. Caleb knows his pack is in trouble and they have lost thier way under his uncles rule plus there is a fight coming that will take
« previous 1 3 4 next »

• Jason (Silverback Redemption #4)
  • Saved by the Billionaire Bears
  • The Dragon's Pregnant Mate (Shifter Dads #4)
  • The Wolf King's Mate
  • Midnight Star (Paranormal Dating Agency / Aurora Champions, #4)
  • Dragon in Love (Forgotten Dragons Book 5)
  • Purrfectly Mated (Paranormal Dating Agency / Maverick Pride, #1)
  • Royally Screwed (Otherworld Shifters #1)
  • Tad (Three Silverback Bears and a Baby #2)
  • The Golden Griffin's Baby (Shifter Dads #3)
  • Their Royal Compromise (Paranormal Dating Agency) (Otherworld Shifters, #2)
  • Triple Talons (Paranormal Dating Agency; Aurora Champions, #3)
  • The Tiger's Innocent Bride (Sylvan City Alphas #1)
  • Felix (Club Crimson, #4)
  • Hutch (Bears of Burden, #3)
  • Dragon Next Door (Forgotten Dragons, #1)
  • Bear His Mark (Paranormal Dating Agency; Sylvan City Alphas, #4)
  • Max (Three Silverback Bears And A Baby, #1)
Milly Taiden (also writes as April Angel) was born in the prettiest part of the Caribbean (to her) known as the Dominican Republic. Currently, she resides in New York City with her husband, bossy young son and their little dog Speedy.

When she’s not working full-time, texting with her best friend Heidi in England, chastising her son for pulling the dog’s ears, shopping with her sister Jewel or

Sassy Mates (6 books)
  • Scent of a Mate (Sassy Mates, #1)
  • A Mate's Bite (Sassy Mates, #2)
  • Unexpectedly Mated (Sassy Mates, #3)
  • The Mate Challenge (Sassy Mates, #4)
  • A Fang in the Sass (Sassy Mates, #6)
“I will care for and protect you, nurture you, and support you, and tell you your butt is perfect in every dress and adore everything about you. I promise to love you tirelessly through perfect times and the merely fabulous times. I promise to leave you alone one week every month, for my sanity and yours. I promise to try to always put the toilet seat down. I promise to try to remember to put my dirty clothes in the hamper and replace the toilet paper when the roll is empty. I promise to use plenty of lube before trying to poke things in your bellybutton, no promise about your ears, though. In the presence of our beloved family and friends, I offer you my solemn vow to be your godlike partner and lover. In good times and bad and in joy as well as sorrow, I give you my heart, my love, my soul. I love you, now and forever.” Conly” 2 likes
“There comes a time in every man’s life—” “Whoa, Dad,” Aric lifted his hands and sat back in his chair. “This isn’t the birds and the bees talk again, is it?” “Yeah,” Jake agreed with a smirk. “You’re a little too late for Nate.” Nate threw a wadded up napkin at his brother. “I know where babies come from. I saw the stork land at the hospital with our three.” “Would” 0 likes