Start by marking “Josiah's Love and Justice Volume II: Bonding” as Want to Read:
Josiah's Love and Justice Volume II: Bonding

Josiah's Love and Justice Volume II: Bonding

As the story continues, the family expands. Elaine comes in, injured, with her slaves Marvin and Beth, who have a most unhappy history with Darla.
Conflict arises, deep and profound, as the four become seven, and Josiah is left having to make a map into their future, to end the conflicts and bind them as family.
239 pages
Published June 5th 2016

To ask other readers questions about Josiah's Love and Justice Volume II, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Josiah's Love and Justice Volume II

Marcy Barth
Jan 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I love how this series has each book starting as the other ended. A true series in a sense no time had passed and it’s a true continuation. Book one SPOILER ~ If you have not read book one do not read on because it’ll spoil the experience of book one.

The last book left off with Josiah and his new family going to meet a possible new client. It is a very unexpected client of a Master and two slaves with one who was intimately linked to one of Josiah’s new slaves. The man and woman responsible for
Jessica Lee-Gates
Another great book

I really enjoyed the second installment of Josiah. We get to meet new characters, and enjoy past character while they all figure out how to bond as one. And of course there are steamy hot sex scenes! Can't wait to read more!
Tamara McLanahan
Breathtaking in it's realism

Once again, Lucas Black takes you deep into a world of BDSM that is breathtaking in its realism. With his characteristically natural ease of writing, you're transported into the action, you feel deeply what Josiah feels, sense and understand what his family experiences. Pain, pleasure, guilt, love and the need for redemption are all so beautifully detailed in this series.

You have the same core family, his wife Molly, Darla, Domme Lucretia who seeks submission for her
Amo & Sarah &
Jun 24, 2016 rated it it was amazing
***Reviewed by Sarah @ ASBC***

This starts exactly where book 1 ended with Josiah and his slaves meeting with Beth and Marvin and their mistress Elaine. After what happened with Darla and Marvin and Beth’s intervention too they are to be taken to be punished. With the arrival of a new client Astrid and Becky, Josiah is definitely going to have his hands full!

These books do not fail to amaze me, not being a follower of the BDSM genre as my first choice, this series just grabs and takes a hold of m
Lisa Pichner
Jun 04, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Josiah Love And Justice book ll was a fantastic read. I was so excited when I saw it was coming out so soon after the first book, which left me wanting more.

I'm not in the BDSM lifestyle, but it truly intrigues me.

Lisa Pichner
Aug 07, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition

I'm not in the BDSM lifestyle, but it truly intrigues me.

This series continues as Josiah adds to the family. In book one Josiah's wife Molly became his slave, do to a situation that his wife had done. Josiah took on three more slaves and the fun began. In book two Josiah takes on three more slaves and the family expands. Josiah has his chall
The
Jun 11, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
The Master continues...

After reading book 1, I couldn't stop. I had to know what was next what made Josiah such a wonderful Master and why would others be his slave. I understand the need to be wanted an accepted but never regarded the assuage of guilt and being cleansed of mistakes by physical punishment. While I find the punishments harsh, I am beginning to understand the need for it emotionally as well as physically. The depth of this story gives a true loo into the act of ultimate submission
Nola Arganbright
Becoming a family.

I thoroughly enjoyed Book 2 of this series. In book one I was presented with a part of the BDSM lifestyle that I had not heard about. This book takes the reader to the bonding of the new family group that has formed. There was still a large amount of discipline and numerous very adult scenes. There was also a more in depth view of why the characters had chosen their lives to be under Josiah's loving control and discipline.
The characters are well developed and the writing excell
A. McCarty
Jun 06, 2016 rated it really liked it
I didn't get to read the first one before I read this one, but it wasn't too hard to pick up where the first probably left off. It was an easy and fast paced read. I enjoyed reading this one and plan to go back to the first to get the entire story.

It did seem a little repetitive chapter after chapter, but that didn't stop my reading it.

I, Amber McCarty ( Imaginative Dreams), was given a copy for an honest review.
Carol Delmornay
Jan 31, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I am loving reading this series...Lucas Black draws you in. I found myself able to relate to the thoughts and feelings being experienced by Molly, Darla, Lucretia and Leigh. Things tense as the clan grows to include a Domme, Elaine, and her two slaves, Beth and Marvin---whom are married and who are intricately involved in the breakup of Darla's marriage and her subsequent position of being one of Josiah's slaves. I can't wait to read the next instalment.
Katrina
Jun 11, 2016 rated it really liked it
Book 2 in this 5 volume series deals with the new dynamic between Josiah and his slaves. As more join the "family" they each explore their own inner feelings and discover a lot more about themselves and each other,
The punishment scenes are pretty full on, as they were in part 1, but Lucas X Black has a way of writing these scenes in quite an enlightening manner. The story is consuming and the book is very hard to put down. Bring on part 3!
Vicki Smith
Jul 19, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Old Goat.

I love that Mr. Black is showing more humor with Josiah. He has shown his humor in his short stories also. I love how the women are brought down off their pedestal by the other slaves. Even though they get punished for their actions. I always love to see so done put in their place. The fact that Josiah is actually out helping the slaves makes him more human in my head. Can't forget how a goat is used in more then reference in this book.
She's a Lip Biter
Jul 15, 2016 rated it really liked it
This is the second book in Lucas X Black's Love and Justice series. It continues on from where volume 1 left off.
Josiah now has four slaves and circumstances may mean he adds to the family. However, it has to be in the best interest of the entire family.
I recommend this book to anyone that has read the first volume.

Reviewed by Erin
Charlotte Skibicki
A fantastic continuation

A fantastic continuation of Josiah and the family's story. Intense BDSM scenes and the story does end in a cliffhanger.
Jun 27, 2016
Sep 25, 2016
Oct 07, 2016
Melanie Harrell
Nov 10, 2016
'Lucas X. Black is a lifelong dominant living in southern Texas, where he is engaged as a full-time writer. He is formerly a paramedic of many long years’ experience, and often incorporates that knowledge base into his writing. Away from home, he enjoys spicy and exotic foods, loves to fish, and loves going to the movies. In his home, behind the closed doors of his dungeon, he is a sadist and humo ...more
“Redheads mark so beautifully,” Josiah said when he’d laid in the final lash. “Thank” 0 likes