Start by marking “A Player for A Princess (Dirty Players #2)” as Want to Read:
A Player for A Princess (Dirty Players #2)

A Player for A Princess (Dirty Players #2)

From the Mediterranean to the Caribbean, the game continues…

Zelda Wilder is on the run, this time from the ruthless assassins who’ve decided she knows too much to live.

“Playboy Prince” MacCallum Lockwood Tate isn’t about to let the beautiful player who stole his heart get away—if only he could decide whether he wanted to save her or strangle her for her dangerous choices
Published September 20th 2016 by TLM Productions LLC

To ask other readers questions about A Player for A Princess, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about A Player for A Princess

SueBee★bring me an alpha!★

★★★★! A Player for a princess, book 2 of 4. Modern day rags-to-riches as two con artist orphans meet two charming princes!

“I’m tired of arguing. Let’s get naked.”

Books in Dirty Players series should be read in order:
Book 0.5: Dirty Players - FREE! Incl. in book 1.
Book 1: The Prince & The Player
Book 2: A Player for a Princess
Book 3: Dirty Dealers
Book 4: Dirty Thief

In The Prince & The Player, book 1 two con artist orphan sisters, Zelda Wilder, Zee, and Ava Wilder aka Ava-bug. were bl
Christy
Aug 13, 2016 Christy rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
4 stars!

photo DAEDEC20-E03E-4A07-AF01-B9D155F8C3AC_zps9ej5g2na.jpg

A Player for a Prince is Zelda and Cal’s story. In book one, I was enamored by MacCallum Lockwood Tate and was so happy to get his POV in this book. The ending of book one was straight up crazy. All kinds of stuff went down and it forced Zelda to go on the run. She’s trusting the prince to take care of her sister, and she’s trying to stay away from anyone who could cause harm to them.
I might not be Cinderella, but I am a survivor.

Zee is doing what she feels is best. She’s trying
Give Me Books
Sep 15, 2016 Give Me Books rated it it was amazing
We were left in suspense at the end of The Prince & The Player, not knowing if Zelda was okay or if she was going to be a pawn in someone's cruel, cruel game. Well, this book picks up where we left off, and the action is right there from the beginning! Not only that, but the twists and turns knocked the air out of me... Here I thought it was going to take a bit for them to build up, but no, I. Was. Wrong!!

MacCallum "Cal" Lockwood has loved Zelda from the start, and even though theirs was a
Michelle
ARC provided by author in exchange for an honest review

photo 9da8af9c6fe76449a7131d86d2ea73_zpsgjlirhxm.gif

photo a6c5af82a45f55d555922c0e3b9cfd_zps4txd6ryn.gif“Is it possible life with a playboy prince might not be so bad after all?”

A sexy, sizzling fast paced romance that was high with adrenaline, suspense, action and passion!!! In true Tia Louise fashion, she didn’t hold back as she delivers one sexy literary tale of what I like to call Cinderella meets Ocean’s Eleven/The Italian Job in the final conclusion of A Player for a Princess.

#PlayerPrincess

In this final conclusion of the Dirty Player’s Duet, Tia t
Jayme
Fantastic world of badass Cinderella. Beautiful love story and suspenseful royal family drama. It's all the way Zelda and Cal story, and guess what! We get another part!

“You get a player for a princess”
“I’m the luckiest guy I know.”

About the plot: The first part ends with a partial HEA for one sister and the cliff to the other. It's Zelda Wilder, who still needs to fight for her happy ending with MacCallum. She is on the run and must looking over her shoulder, because dangerous people are lo
Elle
4* dirty cinderella STARS!!

Review @ Midnight Romance

The continuation of The Prince & The Player, Zelda "Zee" Wilder left her younger sister, Ava in the hands of Monagasco's future king, Rowan. Zee also sacrificed her love for MacCallum "Cal" Lockwood Tate, the playboy younger prince. Now, she's on the run but not for long.
I only know as much as I don’t deserve him, he’s my prince. I gave my heart to him, and no matter how far I run, I’ll never stop wanting him.

Rowan managed to control M
Pam
Aug 18, 2016 Pam rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: erotica, 4, sweeter-side, arc
3.75 happily ever after stars

A Playboy Prince and his Grifter. Zelda and Cal didn’t have the best of starts, but he is determined to have one hell of a happily ever after. His biggest obstacle is the woman herself, who has taken it upon herself to do what she thinks is best for the both of them … unfortunately for her she should be more scared of him finding her then the ruthless assassins that decided she’s knows a little too much.

Cal and Zelda are from opposite worlds so they are fighting a b
Sabrina
Sep 20, 2016 Sabrina rated it really liked it
A Player for A Princess takes a fairy tale romance and puts a unique twist on it. Tia Louise added a lot more suspense in this part of Zee and Cal's story and I really liked how she handled everything. While there was still a heavy dose of romance and sweet times, the intrigue that was throughout most of the story is what had me on the edge of my seat and unable to put this book down.

The story picks up where The Prince and The Player left off and went even further than I thought it would. When
Kelli C ~ Jack Sawyer's Heart
5 No Panties Stars!

From the Mediterranean to the Caribbean, the game continues…

PLEASE NOTE This is not a standalone! Do not dive into the waters of A Player For a Princess as this picks up at the heart pounding cliffhanger! I admit to not being sure what to expect with this read as I was in complete awe with book 1 and the double romance that took place in a realm of royalty and betrayal. Just 2 chapters into this read I was blow away by the progression of the tale!

I start by acknowledging Zeld
Michelle
May 23, 2016 Michelle rated it it was amazing
*ARC provided by the author for an honest review*

Ahh I luvd this book

I m a HUGE fan of this author an I was dyin for this book after the way the last book ended an it been a long wait but totally worth it this book was even better than I thought it would b

The story carries on from where it finished an I was dyin to know how this story was goin to go after the frame that happened in the last book but I was happy that I was goin to get more if Zelda an Cal they r such strong characters an toge
Aleatha Romig
I enjoyed book one of the Dirty Players series. I loved getting to know the characters. I wasn't sure how much I would like this story concentrating primarily on Zelda and Cal...I couldn't have predicted what Tia had in store.

A Player for a Princess is sizzling with energy and tension. I couldn't read fast enough as the mystery and suspense unfolded. Cal and Zelda's connection is steaming hot and through every test it grew stronger. This second book was much more than I bargained for and I LOVED
Elfina Renee
Sep 03, 2016 Elfina Renee rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc
 photo The Player amp The Princess 03.jpg
A heartfelt thanks and appreciation to Tia Louise for gifting me with this ARC in exchange for an honest review. Love the series and its characters. I'm so invested, completely in, she's amazing writer to pay attention to.
 photo The Player amp The Princess 8.jpg
Before a happily ever after can take place, Cinderella, Snow White and Sleeping Beauty all had to face their evil villains. Phenomenal writer Tia Louise weaves heart stopping drama in this action packed royal nightmare. Zelda Wilder is in a high stakes game where the loser co
Tia Louise
Aug 11, 2016 Tia Louise rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
It's a little dark... a LOT sexy. ;)

I hope you LOVE this exciting conclusion to my "Dirty Players Duet"!!!! It does get a touch scary, but you know my books are always HEA. Don't be afraid... Zee just has to deal with the mess she's made, and Cal is hot on her heels to help pull her to safety.

★★★ ON ALL EBOOK RETAILERS!!! ★★★
Sep 30, 2016 MELISSA rated it it was amazing
4.5 Stars!
(ARC provided by author)

photo BA901C8A-6B32-438D-A307-67589B1073C0_zpseen4p2hf.jpg

This book picks up where the last book ended. After sisters Zelda & Ava WILDER went from South Beach to Monagasco with plans to deceive the princes of Monagasco Rowan & MacCallum, they fall madly in love with them. When danger escalates & attempts are made on their lives, Zelda decides to flee the country. She wants to protect her sister & she decides to disappear to stay off the radar of the bad guys. These ruthless assassins would have killed
Olga therebelreader
Just plain enjoyable & entertaining. Whether you are a royal lover or not, you're sure to be enchanted by this dual riveting, suspenseful romance! It's hard to gloss over all the things I adored because everything was so multi-layered. I really loved the characters. They felt so real and I felt like I was right in the middle of everything with them. I road that rollercoaster of emotions from beginning to end and I'm exhausted! But, in a good way. It was frothy, it was smart, it was funny, an ...more
Julia
5 - worlds that collide stars

The player has run away?! God save the Prince!

A Player for a Princess is book 2 in a Dirty Players Duet by Tia Louisr .
Book follow the story of the same heroes and should be read strictly in oreder:

0.5 - Dirty Players
1 - The Prince & The Player
2 - A Player for A Princess

The Duet follows the story of brother princes Rowand and MacCallum and con artists-sisters Ava and Zelda . Together they had to fight for their lives and the country that they'll so
♡Julalicious Book Paradise♡
Aug 29, 2016 ♡Julalicious Book Paradise♡ rated it really liked it
Shelves: arcs, ebooks-i-own
Original review on Julalicious Book Paradise

In the sequel of The Prince & The Player, we find Zelda again running away from those who want to hurt her. While trying to outrun the danger, Zelda finds herself in her old habits with Seth though it doesn't feel the same when your life is constantly in danger.

But Zee is still the same outspoken and intelligent girl we first met if only a little more aware of her surroundings and a little bit more paranoid.

You have to love her determination to sta
Sybil aka Lala
Sep 22, 2016 Sybil aka Lala rated it it was amazing

When you read romance you’re pretty much know what you’re going to get. Two people who fall in love and travel a somewhat bumpy but ultimately find their HEA. If you’re lucky you get laughs and angst along the way but the endings are never really a surprise. You know it’s going to end in happy smiles and warm and fuzzy feelings.

That is, unless you’re reading a book by Tia Louise. In that case you just won’t know what will happen until you’ve finished the last word on the last page. Tia Louise ma
Tanya
Sep 19, 2016 Tanya rated it really liked it
While I really enjoyed The Prince and The Player, I LOVED A Player for a Princess. Tia Louise delivered a book packed with emotion, pain, suspense, love, intrigue, and passion. This book literally had me sitting on the edge of my seat waiting for what was to come. I was biting my nails at the suspense this book created in my heart. I was so engaged in A Player for a Princess that I couldn't sit still and I kept crying out, because my feelings were all over the place.

I can't even describe this bo
Anas Attic  Book Blog
Nov 22, 2016 Anas Attic Book Blog rated it it was amazing
Shelves: audio, audiobook
audioreview_prince_rect
The Prince & The Player and A Player for a Princess (Dirty Players Duet) by Tia Louise

Must be read together.
4.5 Stars

I am going to review both The Prince & The Player and A Player for a Princess by Tia Louise together since they make up the Dirty Players Duet, and can not be read without each other. Let me tell you, this duet gave me so much more than I bargained for! Back in the 90s, I was into the mystery/lawyer, exciting crime books a la John Grisham's The Firm. I realized reading
Shayna
One of my all time FAVORITES from the amazing Tia Louise! Zee and Cal's journey broke me into a million pieces and carefully put me back together again! The excitement, the passion, the tragedy, the heartbreak, it was just all-encompassing. I was completely and utterly swept off my feet with this beauty of a fairytale.

"I never saw you coming. Even if I had, I never could have been prepared for you. Not in a million years."

I LOVED 'The Prince & The Player', but I FREAKING adored A PLAYER F
Becca
May 20, 2016 Becca rated it it was amazing
Shelves: series-junkie
description

Hush, heart, stop beating so fast! Holy Hotness, I think I've just read one of the best books of my life. I really, really loved the first book, but the sequel turned out to be more amazing!
Oh, my mind is blown. I didn't expect so much surprise. My jaw hit the ground many times, I've spread so many tears, and finally, I put this book down with the brightest smile ever. And now, I'm thinking about the ending. Because...no, my mouth is zipped. Mmm-mmm.
Tia, you can write anything, I'll be the first
Anja ~ Once Upon a Page ⚜️ Books and Tequila
Across the ocean to the beautiful beaches of Tortola to remote islands—A Player for a Princess takes the reader across a myriad of beautiful, scary, and amazing places—both physically and emotionally.

I absolutely adore this series and especially this book! It’s filled with emotions—from laughter, to misery, from love to heartache. Tia Louise’s beautiful writing draws you in from page one, or book one, and it won’t let you go. I couldn’t wait, after finishing book one, to get my greedy hands on
Sasha Brümmer
Aug 11, 2016 Sasha Brümmer rated it it was amazing
Tia Louise does not disappoint. She grabs a hold of your emotions and refuses to let go while you drown in her beautiful words.

This series is something that I didn't know I needed, but it's EVERYTHING. Literally. Everything. There's so much love, angst, and suspense that you'll have no other option than to read it in one sitting.

Don't miss this series. I promise that you won't be disappointed.
Paula  Phillips
Sep 22, 2016 Paula Phillips rated it really liked it
As a fan of movies, this book's tagline read Ocean's Eleven meets Cinderella and I was captivated as if I had to rank my order of favorite fairy tales - Cinderella is always at the top and then the title captured me too as I love anything with a Royalty twist. The novel starts with Zelda and her partner in crime discovering another one of their companions Helen murdered and then we read as they hightail it to the Caribbean and stake out one last gig at the local casino. Just one more game for Ze ...more
Beverly
Sep 19, 2016 Beverly rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc
Again Tia give us a story with lots of passion, love and pain. And of top of that it is a Once upon a time love story!

photo 0f7eaa71c74821f81dd187937352943a_zpskujraioz.gif

The story picks up where 'Prince and the player' left off so It is very important you read the first one.

photo tumblr_inline_nxj0uuuNPi1t02r2r_500_zpsgqxvrgsp.gif

What I like the most it's the healing and new beginnings. It's definitely worth it.

photo tumblr_inline_nxj12a9z3z1t02r2r_500_zpsw5bukewl.gif
Rebecca
Aug 14, 2016 Rebecca rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc-reviews-2016
4.5 mind blowing stars!!

This book leaves off from the first one. Zee is off with Seth, thinking she is doing the right thing by getting as far from her sister and Cal as she can. No one will hurt them if she isn't close to them. They are only after her and she can handle that, right? Then Cal shows back up and makes her head spin and her thoughts and plans scatter. She isn't Cinderella, she doesn't get her happily ever after, that's for her sister. Then the sh*t hits the fan and Zee finds herse
Pam
Jul 31, 2016 Pam rated it it was amazing
WOW! What a rush this book was. Zee has ran away from her handsome prince and is trying to tie up some loose ends so she will feel more worthy of Cal's love. But Cal has other ideas and wants to bring home his "princess".

They reunite for a short time until the evil Seth captures Zee! But Cal uses all of his money and power and does not give up until he has her back. But the struggles Zee goes through in captivity are so very heartbreaking.

This book is such a thrill ride. Its hard to review wit
Jen Cothran
OMG!!!! Just.....O....M.....G!!!!! (Coming soon!!!)

ZELDA!! Zee, is still running, and oh my god does trouble go out of it's way for her.

MacCallum!! Cal, is hot on her trail...and what happens will have you swooning for the player!

But when Zee is taken, you will cry, cringe, hope and pray....and that may not be enough.........

Of course, Ava and Rowan are stronger than ever and soon to be King and Queen!! At least one sister is getting her fairytale beginning!!

#Dirty
#Cinderella
#PrinceandPlayer

***
Tina
Sep 20, 2016 Tina rated it it was amazing
Wow. This book though. Tia you grabbed my heart, ripped it out, stomped on it, put it back together, and made it whole again. How the hell do you do that in one book. Not only did this book pack an emotional punch, it was hotter than hades. I'm keeping this review totally spoiler free because it will ruin the book.for you if I say much more than I have This book has so many twists and turns that you will NEVER see coming. I hope you all enjoy as much as I did.
Goodreads Librari...: This topic has been closed to new comments. Please Add Cover 7 22 Aug 11, 2016 11:31AM
Tia Louise is a former journalist, world-traveler, and collector of beautiful men (who inspire ALL of her stories... *wink*)---turned wife, mommy, and novelist.

It's possible she has a slight truffle addiction. And she will never look at a family restroom the same way again.

COMING JUNE 12, 2017: THE LAST GUY

ONE TO HOLD (Derek + Melissa) kicks off the series by introducing the "lead" couple and all
More about Tia Louise...

Dirty Players (4 books)
  • The Prince & The Player (Dirty Players #1)
  • Dirty Dealers (Dirty Players #3)
  • Dirty Thief (Dirty Players, #4)