Start by marking “Second Chance for Love” as Want to Read:
Second Chance for Love

Second Chance for Love

really liked it 4.0  ·  Rating details ·  8 Ratings  ·  8 Reviews
The Ticket to her Heart by D. G. Driver
Dalton Jones is a traffic cop who feels guilty about giving a speeding ticket to a beautiful single mom. With his teenage daughter’s help, he finds a way to meet the woman again, and they fall for each other. Only, he’s neglected to tell her who he really is.

The Perfect Beginning by Nancy Pennick
Tracy DeMarco hasn’t been on a date wit
Paperback, First, 250 pages
Published April 26th 2012 by Satin Romance, an Imprint of Melange Books, LLC

To ask other readers questions about Second Chance for Love, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Second Chance for Love

D.G. Driver
Apr 05, 2016 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
I am one of the 7 authors of this book, so my review is probably a bit biased. My story aside (for I feel strange reviewing my own work) I can truly admit that this is a very adorable book. I didn't get to read the other stories until it was in ARC form. Each story is centered around the theme of single parents finding love again. Some of these women and men are divorced, while others are widows. In a couple stories the children are the matchmakers, and in others the children are part of why the ...more
Lynette Sofras
Oct 10, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Having read and enjoyed stories by one of the authors in this collection in the past, I thought this anthology would be a safe bet. It’s an interesting and diverse compilation of stories about people who are mentally battered and bruised by the trauma of broken relationships that each believed was meant to last forever. This has made them cynical about finding love again, but they all do, and some in the most unexpected ways.

Although I enjoyed all the stories, I’ll only mention a few. The first
Marla
I'm not a big fan of short stories but I really enjoyed each of these stories.
Amanda Clark
Jul 23, 2016 rated it really liked it
The Ticket to her Heart by D. G. Driver

This was a cute one. I like the general premise and story line, but Dalton's relationship with his daughter isn't clearly defined and a few times I had to remind myself she was his daughter and not an adult friend. It was hard to tell if they were close and had a good relationship or not. At times it felt like they did, but at other times it felt like he didn't know her well at all and they were a little disconnected.

One thing I really liked was that it w
Nikki DeMc
The beauty of this collection is that each story has a different voice because each is written by a different author. I like that! The stories are sweet, but predictable and superficial - a problem I have with most works of romance and why I am not a huge fan. However, if you are a fan of this genre, I would definitely recommend you give this book a try. Perfect beach read or for when you're traveling. Read complete review: http://www.lavenderinspiration.com/20...

NOTE: I received this book free
Daisy White
Sep 29, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Just copied and pasted this Five Star review from Amazon;
Lovely Lunch Break Read
By BookedIn on 27 Jun. 2016
Format: Kindle Edition Verified Purchase
Lovely stories - kept me busy reading on my lunch break. Very different styles of writing so hard to pick a fave, but a refreshing change from the magazines I normally pick up to keep me occupied. I have passed the book onto my mother, who I know will get just as much enjoyment from them as i did!
Caroline
Mar 02, 2016 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
After reading all of the stories in this anthology, I think I can safely say there's a little of something for everyone.

The central theme is a single parent finding new love, whether that be a single mom, a single dad... or both!

If you want to sample a few authors writing styles, this is a great way to potentially find a new favorite author.
Shy
Mar 02, 2016
Donna Driver
Mar 21, 2016
Tara Hall
Mar 24, 2016 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Shelves: my-works
Nina
Apr 20, 2016
DJ Sakata
Apr 25, 2016
Katie Stephens
Apr 27, 2016 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Michelle