Start by marking “Chasing Eternity (Tala Prophecy, #4)” as Want to Read:
Chasing Eternity (Tala Prophecy, #4)

Chasing Eternity

(Tala Prophecy #4)

With

Defeating evil will require Reagan to place her trust in unexpected allies and reconsider the loyalties of her inner circle.

A team is only as strong as its weakest link.

Faith

Trusting in angels and instructions from above will be the cornerstone of her pack’s strategy to put an end to Rafe and his demon army.

But his connections and powers run deep.

We

Reagan’s pack must
Published May 26th 2016 by Tia Silverthorne Bach

To ask other readers questions about Chasing Eternity, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Chasing Eternity

Tina
As I sit here to write my review less than 24 hours after binge reading Chasing Eternity, my emotions are still raw. I have loved this series since the beginning and now I have read the final book and my feelings are bittersweet. I am happy that I finally know how Reagan faired in her destiny , but sad that there will be no more stories with the characters that I have grown so attached to. This group of "heroes" that were thrown together to save the world from evil, have attached themselves to m ...more
Jaci
Jul 26, 2016 rated it it was amazing
5 Stars
I was asked for an honest review free of persuasion from the author or anyone else affiliated with this book.

Wow what can I say about this book that I have not already said about the other books? Tia Silverthorne Bach never ceases to amaze me with the amount of twists and turns in the final book of the Tala Prophecy series.

In Chasing Eternity you will find out who is really in alliance with Reagan, papa, and the pack. You will also find out who is devoted enough to fight with faith. Beca
Shauna Kelley
Jul 17, 2016 rated it it was amazing
You ever read one of those series that has you racing to the end, but then, as the end approaches, you find yourself feeling sad? Lost? Desperately not wanting it to end because you just aren't ready to say good bye? This is one of those series.

From the very beginning of Chasing Memories, I felt like Reagan was a friend- her character jumps off the page and you find yourself running along side her as her whole life turns upside down. From regular teenage girl to a hesitant savior, her transform
Terri
May 26, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Wow, what a great read. The author's final installment of this series was awesome. I'd already loved most of the characters, but there were even new ones to love and hate in this book. The battle scene was awesome. Betrayl, surprises, and lots of action await you in this book. I have to warn you, have tissues near by, I teared up a few times. Definitely a must read and recommendation from me!
Karlee
May 31, 2016 rated it it was amazing
What a great finish to this amazing series! This story is the final battle between good and evil. Some will fall and one side will win. Whose side will you choose when all is said and done? You will have love and betrayal when you read this but will you know who the betrayer is? I really enjoyed how this book came full circle at the very end of the book with relation to the series.
Linda
May 25, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I'm already having withdraws. The end of the series was perfect, full of tears, heartache, and love. What am I going to do.now without Tala?

This book is amazing! So many questions answered. Be prepared for Tia's infamous plot twists that make your jaw drop, so much happens!

Perfect ending for the last book of the series ❤
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Mary Bronson
I thought this was an AMAZING book. Once I got started with the book it was hard to put down. I thought this was a great way to end the saga. Regan is such a great main character and her relationship with Rowan. Plus this is saga is one of the few that I love the side characters just as much and one dies I get upset. I thought the ending was perfect, I loved it.
Melissa Burcham
May 20, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: read-2016

Wow what a series! This is book 4 in the Tala Prophecy series. I adored each book in this series. When I was first asked if I wanted to read a book by Tia, I was hesitant. Ok, I will read the first book of this series was my response. Oh no! This series grabs you from the first book and doesn't let go until the end of the last book. Each book ends in a cliff hanger where you just MUST pic
Lisa P
Aug 26, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This was a roller coaster of emotions! Good vs evil, twists, emotional highs and lows ( you will shed some tears), sacrifice, family, and so much more. And of course the pop culture references are strong just like in the previous books. Sad to see the series end yet loved how it did end.
Kathy Harrington
Jun 23, 2016 rated it really liked it
another great book in the Tala Prophecy series. It kept you engaged and on the edge of your seat.
desiree  Bergez
Monica
Aug 06, 2017
Keisha
Dec 26, 2017
Tia Silverthorne Bach has been married to her college sweetheart for twenty years, has three beautiful girls, and adores living in sunny California. Her daughters were born in Chicago, San Diego, and Baltimore; and she feels fortunate to have called many places home. She believes in fairy tales and happy endings and is an avid reader and rabid grammar hound.

She is an award-winning, multi-genre au

Tala Prophecy (4 books)
  • Chasing Memories (Tala Prophecy, #1)
  • Chasing Shadows (Tala Prophecy, #2)
  • Chasing Destiny (Tala Prophecy #3)