Start by marking “Reckless Hearts (Reckless Hearts, #1)” as Want to Read:
Reckless Hearts (Reckless Hearts, #1)

Reckless Hearts

(Reckless Hearts #1)

Between boot camp and two TOD’s in Iraq, my buddies Max, Gavin and me have been through some serious hell. So the last thing I ever expected was to find the biggest challenge of my life back home.

My girlfriend died. I couldn’t even attend her funeral, let alone tell her goodbye or that I’m sorry I wasn’t there like I should’ve been.

But she left me a gift. The best and scar
Published February 7th 2017 by Sourcebooks Casablanca

To ask other readers questions about Reckless Hearts, please sign up.
Heather Fleet Nope. :) The next book is Max's story, but you will still see lots of Collin and Addie in it.

Cristina | CristiinaReads
Oct 31, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc-books
ARC kindly provided by publisher, in exchange for an honest review...

Review coming closer to release date...
Dianne
Dec 29, 2016 rated it really liked it
He left his girlfriend behind to become a Marine. He fought beside his best friends in Iraq and came home to find he had a nine-month-old daughter and his girlfriend was dead. Becoming a dad wasn’t on Collin’s radar yet, but he is determined to be the best father ever. With the help of his two best friends, Gavin and Max, these three alpha males will bring their own brand of childcare together to raise little Chloe.

Addison is in desperate need of a job and is convinced to apply for the nanny pos
Kate's Corner
Do you all remember the film three men and a baby? I love that film so when I read the blurb for this book I was ecstatic to get my hands on it.
I like the authors writing style but it just wasn’t enough to get me to continue. It started out really strong and I was sure this was going to be a winner but there was just too much antagonism between the heroine and the Hero.
Collin Montgomery and his three friends help to look after his daughter Chloe Bean. As they all work nights they need help, Co
Suzi (Obsessive Reading Disorder)
This is the first time reading this author for me. I was so engrossed in the story, I didn't want it to end!

Collin and Addie have an enemies to friends to lovers tale. Moody, alpha, single dad--ex-military, who has had his share of tragedy. Addie does not take his bossy attitude and turns him down repeatedly. When things finally start to look better--Addie is working for Collin--they both agree that there is more to be explored in their relationship.

I liked that this wasn't insta-love. I liked
Kelly
Sep 10, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: tbr
I was fortunate to get my hands on an early copy of RECKLESS HEARTS. Van Fleet gives seriously good alpha. Her characters are perfectly flawed, the heat level nears scorching, and the bromance? The banter between these boys is perfection. I can't wait for the next books in this series!!!
Siobhan Davis
This sweet, sexy, heartfelt story ticked all the boxes! Hot alpha males? Check. Sassy, independent heroine? Check. Swoon-worthy romance? Check. Amazing character development? Check, check, check!

I totally LOVED Reckless Hearts and it was a great introduction to this amazing author and I cannot wait to read the next installment.

Collin was a total ass at the start but from his POV it was easy to tell that it wasn't intentional. He is struggling to adapt to his new life as a single dad to beautifu
Viollar
Dec 19, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arcs, netgalley
3.5 Stars.

I liked the story in this book.. I loved all of Collin's friends (especially Gavin) and i loved Addy and little Chloe too.. All the characters were pretty cool.

However, i felt this book draggggggged a lot..i mean the plot is pretty simple but there was a lot of back and forth and misunderstandings in the first 40% of the book..

Still though, it was a decent book..i cant wait to read about Gavin..i hope his story is next.

ARC provided by Netgalley
Jessica Calla
Nov 06, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I ripped through this sweet, sexy, emotional read from Heather Van Fleet! Oh Collin... sigh... he's a bossy pants, ex-military, emotionally struggling, rugby playing, single-father hottie. When sexy Addison, also troubled by her past, takes a job as his nanny, she sparks something in him that he hasn't felt for a long time. I loved this book. I can't wait for the next in the series.
Misty (Reds Romance Reviews)
Jan 24, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Collin left behind the woman he loved to become a marine and serve his country, little did he know he was also leaving a child behind too. While he is fighting overseas his girlfriend lost her life, and it killed him to not be able to attend her funeral and say goodbye, but duty called. Once he arrived home he got the surprise of his life, he had a nine month old daughter waiting for him, which meant he had a whole new mission ahead of him, being a single, first time father, which was completely ...more
Suze Lavender
Feb 07, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Addison has just lost her job and she needs to find something soon, otherwise she will be homeless. She has an interview for a position as a nanny for a baby girl, but when she arrives she discovers the person who's looking for someone to take care of his daughter Chloe is Collin, a man she met briefly on a night out. He tried to hit on her and help her out, but she left before he could do anything. Instead of a friendly approach Collin is rude to Addison. He is scared because she makes him feel ...more
Jennifer Griswell
May 05, 2016 rated it it was amazing
WOW! What a series! A MUST-READ!

I read an early version of this book and fell in love with the characters right from the start. This series... where do I begin? First off let me just say that I love getting into the head of a male character and Heather Van Fleet can nail a male POV like no other. The alternating POV is one of the many things I loved, loved, loved about this book. The characters are amazing! I felt their joy, their pain. When they ached so did I. These three guys are bachelors tr
Feb 01, 2017 rated it did not like it
***ARC Provided by the Publisher and NetGalley***

Occasionally, I think I am the only one. Everyone but me loves something, and I am the one standing there wondering what I missed.

In this case, the only character I found tolerable was Chloe. The 8 month old baby.

Collin was a jerk. Max and Gavin, complete jerks as well.

Addison, well, she was a whiny doormat...except when she was yelling, making scathing comments to all of the guys, or telling them how terrible they were...before whining about some
Jacqueline J
Mostly I felt this was inconsistent. The characterization was inconsistent. People reacted to things in a wonky manner much of the time. The story line didn't really have a strong clear path. Passage of time was inadequately addressed. The hero was better developed than the heroine. The heroine for example was Philippine but she was tall and her name was Addison? Explain that to me. As far as I know Philippine people are generally short. Some explanation of why she isn't would be nice. She was b ...more
Jan
Love,love,love a baby daddy story.

Reckless hearts had everything I love in a romance read with the added bonus of an Alpha male like Collin, friends that are like family and swoon-worthy moments.

Collin is an ex marine and shares a house with his 2 friends who were also in the forces and his 8 month old daughter Chloe.

It's like 3 men & a baby, I loved the banter with the guys and the swoon worthy moments with their little Beaner as they called her.

Addie enters the picture on a night out a
♡Tonya♡
Feb 06, 2017 marked it as not-interested
ugh..there seems to be an influx of dead spouse/ex story lines all of the sudden
Jennifer Blackwood
Oct 17, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Man, this book. It wrecked me. I loved how real it was--seriously I wanted to be friends with every single character in this story. Collin was so sweet with his daughter (and with Addie!!) and I loved to see the rough, rugged side of him as well--I mean, hello there, hot ex-marine. I loved how Addie was strong-willed, capable, funny, and didn't take any shit from Collin. Their chemistry was off the charts and I adored their story. I highly rec this book <3
Kim Vanravenswaay
Dec 29, 2016 rated it really liked it
In the beginning I started to wonder if Collin and Addison would ever get together. Boy when they finally do, it's so hot. Didn't matter where they were, it was as if no one else was in the room but them. Can't wait to see if Gavin and Max find the same kind of happiness.
MammieBabbie
Feb 12, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Funny, Romantic and Hot

Reckless Hearts will take you on an emotional rollercoaster. Collin and Addison's love story will make you laugh, cry and believe in a love like no other. Her characters are grounded and multifaceted in a way that makes every word so much more than writing on a page - every bit of this heart warming story will leave you wanting more.
Cindy Wilson
May 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I loved following Addison and Collin on their sweet and sexy journey to love. They’re the kind of characters you root for and can’t put the book down because you want to see their story through. Reckless Hearts didn’t disappoint! I can’t wait to read the next in the series.
Angela McPherson
Mar 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: new-adult, romance
Reckless Hearts by Van Fleet is a must read! Collin, an ex-military alpha, has met his match in sweet, head-strong Addison. What first drew me to this story? The similarities to the film, Three Men and a Baby. Cute movie, right? Well, this book is even more amazing. Three men, former military hotties, all pitching in to help their fellow man, Collin raise his sweet little girl, Chloe. Swoon, right? Add in a feisty and currently unemployed preschool teacher, desperate for a job, and you've got a ...more
Jennifer Acres
Mar 11, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
If you love alpha males, this book should be on your tbr list!
This super steamy romance has so much heart and characters that are heartbreakingly human. They felt so real I could honestly name people I know who are just like them.
I swear I read half of this book in one sitting. I couldn't put it down. Can't wait for the next book!
Maddy's Reading
Feb 13, 2017 rated it really liked it
This is my first book by the author. I loved the whole concept...three ex-marines and best friends and a baby. Collin lives with his best friends Max and Gavin and has a eight-month old Chloe. Chloe's mother died in a car crash. His friends and sister Lia help him with the baby but its not enough. He needs a nanny and fast!!
Addison is a recently unemployed teacher looking for a job. Their first meeting is insta-connection. Both start off as enemies, the need to ignore their connection causing bi
Mandy
Feb 15, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Give me more of this series NOW. Van Fleet hit a home run with me. She managed to introduce me to three guys- Collin, Max and Gavin, baby Chloe, nanny Addison and make me want more.

Was it perfect? Nah. Collin drove me batty here and there and Max and Gavin both need their heads examined but all in all, this one really worked for me. I'm looking forward to the next book to see how Van Fleet brings this crew along.
Rosa
Oh my goodness!!! This was really an amazing love story. I just love how the H and h's love started over time. They really liked each other from the start (without showing it towards each other), but it was not instant love. Collin was such a good father. His two friend was just perfect with Chloe. This book really reminded me of the movie Three men and a baby. I highly recommend this book.
Terri Hebert
Jun 16, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I really loved this book. Never a dull moment where this book was concerned. The 3 best friends trying to raise a baby had me laughing and then crying. It was very special and so glad it ended the way it did.
Francoise
Feb 14, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: arc, 2017-reads
4 Stars

Three men and a baby ! What a great starting point for a romance novel! Collin Montgomery is a single father, raising his nine months old baby daughter, Chloe, with the help of his two friends, Max and Gavin. Those guys are wonderful, they always have each other’s back. They are ex-marines and have been back in the States since Chloe’s mother accidental death. Their life revolves around Chloe, but they urgently need the support of a nanny.

Addie Booker has recently lost her job and urgent
Jazmin
Nov 08, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
★★★★★ 5 A-M-A-Z-I-N-G stars!

This book! I absolutely LOVED everything about this book! I love the characters, the writing, the plot, and everything was so well written it flowed perfectly that I couldn’t put the book down. It’s the first time I read a book from Heather Van Fleet so I didn’t really know what to expect, but I sure didn't expected to love the book this much! I'm so amazed how perfect of a read Reckless Hearts is and I can say that it's perfect because I didn't find a single thing t
Crystal LoCicero
Feb 08, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Three hot men and a baby!!!

So the guys were great and I loved each individuals interaction with the baby. The heroine wasn't my favorite, but I loved the other characters so much that I will be reading the next books! I'm excited to read more about Max....
Isha Coleman
Jan 27, 2017 rated it really liked it

ARC Review: Reckless Hearts (Reckless Hearts) by Heather Van Fleet

Help is something we all need but are afraid to ask for. So what happens when a soldier with attitude has the rug pulled out from under him? He gets a nanny? Collin is a newly minted single dad whose had his share of hard knocks. A war took away some of his soul, tragedy left him with a broken heart but one little lady is on the verge of putting the pieces back in place. With a great group of friends and a beautiful baby girl root
Michelle
Mar 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing
It's completely adorable how much this guy loves his daughter, Chloe, and I like his gruff, manly supportive bromance with his buddies too. The romance was steamy and it was just nice to see two people get a HEA who really seemed to deserve one! Such a lovely escapist read.
« previous 1 3 4 next »

• A SEAL Forever (West Coast Navy SEALs, #3)
  • The SEAL's Secret Lover (Alpha Ops, #1)
  • A Matter of Feel (The Dressage Chronicles, #2)
  • Her Dark Half (X-Ops, #7)
  • Private Affair (Rockfort Security, #3)
  • Miss Match (The Match Series, #2)
  • Waiting for Ethan
  • Her Survivor (Black Eagle Ops, #1)
  • SEAL Under Covers (SEAL Brotherhood #3)
  • Pure Heat (Firehawks, #1)
  • SEALs of Winter
  • One Letter (One Soldier, #1)
  • Holding Fire (Alpha Security #2)
  • The Officer and the Secret (Semper Fi, #3)
  • Dangerous Territory (Alpha Ops, #1)
  • Love of Truth
  • Blazing Hot Cowboy (Smokin' Hot Cowboys, #2)
  • Hell or High Water (Deep Six, #1)

Reckless Hearts (3 books)
  • The Right Kind of Reckless (Reckless Hearts, #2)
  • Recklessly Ever After (Reckless Hearts, #3)