Start by marking “Chocoholics Bundle (Chocoholics, #1-3)” as Want to Read:
Chocoholics Bundle (Chocoholics, #1-3)

Chocoholics Bundle

(Chocoholics #1-3)

The entire Chocoholics series is now available in one, special edition book! *This series is a spinoff from the Chocolate Lovers books and should be read after that series.*

Book 1 – Love and Lists:
Twenty-five-year-old Gavin Ellis has always had the love and support of his family ever since he was a little boy and couldn’t stop talking about his penis. He’s also always had
Published May 3rd 2016

To ask other readers questions about Chocoholics Bundle, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Chocoholics Bundle

Start your review of Chocoholics Bundle (Chocoholics, #1-3)
Kathi Zacher
May 07, 2016 rated it it was amazing
So funny!

Seriously a laugh out loud read, with a few tears mixed in for good measure. Life is better with laughs.
Brandee - Brandee's Book Endings
ON SALE NOW FOR ONLY $3.99!!! for the WHOLE SERIES!! http://amzn.to/1TnB263

Loved this series! It is so wrong it is perfect! Tara Sivec is definitely one of my top go to authors. Make sure to pick this one up.
Alice Pietrucha
Aug 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Tara never disappoints this reader! She makes me laugh, smile and chuckle. I loved the entire story of this wonderful crazy ass family. Thank you for sharing their stories Tara.
Beth C.
Jan 20, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Disturbingly hilarious and just plain wonderful

All of the “Chocolate” books by Tara Sivec are just hilarious. This collection of Clair & Liz’s kids grown up is just as messed up and funny as their own stories. I loved this compilation...especially “Tattoos and TaTas”. I didn’t think I’d find myself crying quite so much at at TS book in this series, but it was absolutely fabulous and so heartwarming. Everything that friendship should be!
It’s wonderful when you can find books that literally make y
Nicola
Oct 25, 2019 rated it did not like it
Shelves: ku-books-read
I'm so glad this series is finished. I would not recommend reading them all at once. One book at a time with a couple of months between and you may be able to make it through without cringing and screaming at the immaturity and repetitiveness of these books but all in one go and your dying for it to finish. I enjoyed the original chocolate lovers series but this series was just too much. Especially by the time you get to the last book. The way they treat Molly is ridiculous. After the first seri ...more
Crystal Marie
Aug 05, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I seen this bundle was on KU, so I figured what the hay! Why not read it.

And honestly? I can't believe that I have went this long WITHOUT having read it yet! I loved it all. The friendship/love everything about this group of friends and family is just amazing. I was laughing outloud, almost to the point of peeing myself, I am not ashamed to admit, it was that great.

Overall, I would say that if your on the fence about reading this, just dive right in!
Jan Thompson
Sep 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Holly good grief

I'm kind of guessing some of this was true. Because its too crazy not to be. Laughed u til I literally choked. Don't read this in bed at night. Its too disruptive. K D R. You were right. This was a crazy pass book.
Heather L
Nov 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Loved🤩

All I can say is I really really loved this book and the 1st book so much!! I have never laughed and cried so hard reading these stories!!! Hope you write more books just like these!!!
Ashley Flaherty
Aug 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Loved it

Laughed just as hard as I did when reading the first 3 books in the series the 3.5 books where great. From bronies to fake pregnancies to engagements involving shi* I could not stop laughing. Enjoy
Christine
Apr 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
What a freaking hilarious series! You really need to read the previous books in this series to get the best experience with this book.
Wendi Gwaltney
Oct 24, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Fun read

an eye opening account of the craziness surrounding families. Better to love them than leave them. Thank you for sharing this fun loving account.
Wencke
Jul 14, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Just one word: Hilarious!
There aren’t many books that made me snort-laugh and giggle but this book/these books did.
She even managed to write about breast cancer and the book was not sad.
Carly
Mar 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Laugh out loud!

I have never LOL’d so much! My husband kept asking me if I was ok to which I had to explain situations such as meerkat jizz and bronies! Love this series!
Sue Sparks
Jun 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Loved this series, Gavin reminds me of my son lol.
Cindy Miller
Feb 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2018-challenge
So funny! Loved seeing the Chocolate Lovers bundle children grown up with their owns stories, same hysterical family antics!!
Erica
Jun 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Fantastic Bundle and incredible spin off from the original Seduction and Snacks series
D.C.
Jan 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Hilarious!!
Candi Goff
Jun 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This book made me completely laugh out loud, cry, piss myself laughing, gasp in abject horror but it was worth the roller coaster ride and I loved every minute of it!
Laura Clark
Nov 19, 2016 rated it it was amazing
You gave me the goddamned feels!!!

Seriously can't decide between hugging you to death and licking your face OR pinching you in throat and kicking you in the shin Ms Sivec!! I don't like having the feels and now it's all I'm left with!
To anyone reading this review pay no attention to me and read this damn book so you catch all the feels too! Spread the feels!!
Lea Dimovski
Nov 17, 2016 rated it liked it
A normal family is overrated

OTT crackfic at times but certainly plenty of LOL moments when reading this fantastic value for money title.

Storylines crazy as but some real life struggles played out with infectious humour.

I was left with a 'What did I just read' vibe but felt all the more better for it.
Marcy
May 18, 2016 rated it really liked it
Ridiculously over-the-top funny. I am not exaggerating. Not one bit. Every one of the stories in this bundle made me laugh throughout the whole thing. These characters are all crazy, yet fun-loving and very devoted to one another. Each of their stories were unique and so much fun to read. If you are looking for something light-hearted, sexy and hilarious, then this is the series for you.
Michelle Mesics
Jul 09, 2016 rated it it was amazing
OMG I loved these stories !! Soo many LOL moments , and it has been ages since I have read such a funny book that I was actually laughing !! Can't wait to read some more of her other work :) ...more
Tiffani
Nov 08, 2019
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 next »

• The Mother Road
  • Number Neighbors
  • Man Cuffed (Man Hands #4)
  • Loathe Thy Neighbor (Roommate Romps, #1)
  • Big Pickle (The Pickle Family, #1)
  • Charmer
  • Tonic
  • That Guy
  • Wild Open Hearts (Bluewater Billionaires)
  • Witch, My Crazy Works
  • Kari (Silver Skates, #4)
  • Storm (Silver Skates, #5)
  • Destined to Run (A Shifting Society, #2)
  • The Stark Trilogy 3-Book Bundle (Stark Trilogy, #1-3)
  • The Virgin Romance Novelist Chronicles
  • Bad for the Boss (Just for Him, #1)
  • Desolation (Darkness Rising, #1)
  • Man Card (Man Hands, #2)
Tara Sivec is a USA Today best-selling author, wife, mother, chauffeur, maid, short-order cook, baby-sitter, and sarcasm expert. She lives in Ohio with her husband and two children and looks forward to the day when all three of them become adults and move out.

After working in the brokerage business for fourteen years, Tara decided to pick up a pen and write instead of shoving it in her eye out of

Chocoholics (3 books)
  • Love and Lists (Chocoholics, #1)
  • Passion & Ponies (Chocoholics, #2)
  • Baking and Babies (Chocoholics, #3)