Start by marking “Romancing Drew (Psy-Changeling #14.1)” as Want to Read:
Romancing Drew

Nalini Singh

Romancing Drew

(Psy-Changeling #14.1)

This standalone short story features two characters from the Psy-Changeling series. Both are wolf changelings. (For those of you who like to know the chronological order of things, the timeline of this story intersects with Shards of Hope.)

Published in Nalini Singh's May 2016 newsletter.
Published May 3rd 2016 (first published April 1st 1991)

Jaela
Jun 07, 2016 rated it really liked it
Drew and Indigo are two of my favorite characters. These Changelings are so fun to read about.

Dali
Jun 01, 2016 rated it it was amazing
"It was their one-year-anniversary tomorrow and she was determined to do something for Drew. Her mate had romance down."

"Never had she thought she’d be courted so outrageously and so sweetly at the same time."

Shifting over, Indigo, his tough, strong mate curled into him. “Wanna nap again?”
“Best. Mate. Ever.”

Awww... I love these little snippets of my favorite Changelings!!

Short story published in Nalini Singh's 05/2016 Newsletter.
Aug 24, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: read-in-2016
Awww I love Indy & Drew, they're just ridiculously cute together and this was the perfect way for them to spend their anniversary. Indy does have it in her to romance her guy when she puts her mind to it :o)
Sophia
May 16, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: pnr-uf
Drew and Indy's one year anniversary. And just ahhhhh, she got that gift just right for a romantic guy like Drew. Indy's got some in her, too, it seems.
Aly is so frigging bored
This made me sigh SO BAD!
Kitlina
May 04, 2016 rated it really liked it
Thank you so much Ms. Singh. I absolutely love this little snippets of pack life.
I think you are one of the few authors out there that keep us embedded in the series through so many many gorgeous story gifts.
So, thank you again.
Patricia Lopes
A Snippet on Indigo & Drew's life, it's their 1 year anniversary and indigo wants to surprise and romance Drew.

Darcy
May 03, 2016 rated it liked it
A very fun story, one where Indy finds the perfect present for Drew.
Ellis
How embarrassing for me that I’d momentarily forgotten Drew’s actual courtship of Indigo in Play of Passion, as an attempt to show her how she is and always will be /it/ for him. Luckily this story reminded me in the best way. Not only of those scenes but also of how much I love them. It was amazing how Indigo’s attempts to come up with ways to which ~romance Drew on their anniversary were constantly derailed and interrupted by her remembering his continued tokens of affections and smiling goofi ...more
Kathy
Jun 28, 2017 rated it really liked it
Psy-Changeling #14.1
This is a short story that takes place within the timeline set forth in "Shards of Hope", but holds no spoilers for that book, so if you read it before, you won't ruin anything. This story features, Drew and Indigo and is free on the author's website.

Read:
June 26, 2017 - FREE on the author's website
Louisa
May 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Loved reading this cute little scene of Indy romancing Drew, because he's always romancing her! So cute!

*First read May 3rd, 2016*
Aw, this was so cute! Go Indy and Drew! And yeah, my first short story after I've caught up with the series!
Tiffany
Jan 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: pnr, romance, sci-fi
I can really relate to Indigo's plight. Not the most romantic person on the planet, or the best at gift giving. Her simple yet great idea to spend the day in bed with her mate Drew-who loved sleeping late-a genius idea I might use one day.
Angel Padillo
A little peek at Drew and Indy.
Anna
Sep 02, 2017 rated it really liked it
Nice to see Indigo looking out for Drew for a change. Sweet short.
Sajal
Jan 05, 2019 rated it really liked it
I adore these two so much :')
Nicole Mole
Jun 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I love the little slices of life
Claudia
Jan 13, 2018 rated it liked it
Cute!
Brittany
Jun 20, 2018 rated it liked it
Drew and Indigo 🐺🐺
Sheila Melo
Nov 30, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This is one of the free vignettes that Singh writes for fans of the Psy-Changeling series. The vignettes show the quiet and normal moments of the characters that might not fit into the books of the series. This vignette is about Drew and Indigo. Indigo is planning an anniversary present for Drew which involves showing him some romance -- something that Drew excels in and Indigo is trying to learn. I loved this story. It was sweet how Indigo wants to take care of Drew in a way we didn't see in th ...more
R.
Jul 15, 2016 rated it liked it
Laura Beth
Nalini Singh gives her readers a wonderful set of free short stories and deleted scenes. The can be found here:
Take the time to read them. They provide an insightful look at the things that Singh thinks about her characters but does not have room for in her novels.
Read
Cute short story about one of my favorite Psy-Changeling couples. It's worth signing up for Nalini Singh's newsletter as she frequently includes these little slices of life of past characters.
Kinga
Jun 22, 2016 added it
Love love love <3 I wonder what had been Drew's present before being derailed? Hmm.
Airaseem  Perdomo
Jun 23, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Love Nalini for giving her us moments from our favorite characters from their daily lives. OMG It was so lovely to read.
Rinou
May 06, 2016 rated it liked it
Cute but way too short
Alison
Another lovely short story from Nalini Singh featuring Drew and Indigo.
Deirdre
Jun 05, 2016 rated it really liked it
Charming short story about a wife finding a perfect anniversary gift for a husband and the gift is perfect.
K-
Love Drew & Indy

Re-read 11/8/17.

Re-read 6/11/18.

Re-read 5/1/19.

• Curran Twitter, The Wilson Building (Kate Daniels #5.7)
  • Naked Dinner (Curran POV #7)
  • An Unhuman Journey (Only Human #2)
  • The Hottest Guy in Hollywood (Storm, #1)
  • Bittersweet Blood (The Order, #1)
  • Moon Shine (Takhini Wolves Book 4)
  • Driftwood Deeds (Breaking in Waves, #1)
  • Burning Bright (Chicagoland Shifters, #1)
  • Dance Master (Jane Yellowrock, #3.3)
  • Tied & Twisted (Taken in Bondage, #1)
  • An Enchanted Season (Psy-Changeling #0.5; Murphy Sisters #1)
  • Clouds That Were
  • Little Moments (Second Chances, #2)
  • Sevin (The Lords of Satyr, #7)
  • A Very Charley Christmas (Charley Davidson, #10.5)
  • Sinister Hunger (Bloodstream #1)
  • A Promise on White Wings (Wiccan-Were-Bear, #7)
  • The House at Cobb End (Cassandra Palmer, #5.1)
I've been writing as long as I can remember and all of my stories always held a thread of romance (even when I was writing about a prince who could shoot lasers out of his eyes). I love creating unique characters, love giving them happy endings and I even love the voices in my head. There's no other job I would rather be doing. In September 2002, when I got the call that Silhouette Desire wanted t ...more

Psy-Changeling (1 - 10 of 18 books)
  • Slave to Sensation (Psy-Changeling #1)
  • Visions of Heat (Psy-Changeling #2)
  • Caressed by Ice (Psy-Changeling #3)
  • Mine to Possess (Psy-Changeling #4)
  • Hostage to Pleasure (Psy-Changeling, #5)
  • Branded by Fire (Psy-Changeling, #6)
  • Blaze of Memory (Psy-Changeling #7)
  • Bonds of Justice (Psy-Changeling, #8)
  • Play of Passion (Psy-Changeling #9)
  • Kiss of Snow (Psy-Changeling, #10)