Start by marking “A North So True (Near & Far)” as Want to Read:
A North So True (Near & Far)

A North So True

(Near & Far)

Cold climate, hot hero... a snow-kissed escape with a twist of mystery, adventure, and Scandinavian wildness.

Love has its own latitude.

Zoe Bailey's transient childhood left her with a passport full of stamps, an ambiguous accent, and nowhere to call home. And as a grown-up, her career at a relentlessly slick London PR firm has been half-hearted at best – until she travels
Published April 12th 2016 by Free Bird Books

To ask other readers questions about A North So True, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about A North So True

Start your review of A North So True (Near & Far)
Ashley Racicot
Jun 04, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I received an Advanced Review Copy of A North So True in order to give an honest review.

It's always a pleasure for me to read Serena Clarke's Near and Far novels! The places are described with beautiful imagery, and the author makes an effort to include location-specific details and pop culture references to enhance the reading of the text. In this novel in particular, I loved the inclusion of Swedish vocabulary and the wilderness conservation details. I would describe this as a "romance novel w
Clare O'Beara
Jul 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: europe, nature, romance
I enjoyed this atmospheric, well-written suspenseful tale. The romance is suitable for adults and contains quite a bit of angst and deception, as we see various sides of several characters.
The main actors are a PR lady and a wolf researcher, and the setting is wild Sweden. A snowy, wintry, land, claustrophobic because people can't get far away from others and everyone knows everyone.

If you would enjoy reading about reintroducing and monitoring wolves, or just a holiday romance with a differenc
Nancy Jones
May 02, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2020
Gifted copy for honest review.

I really enjoyed reading A North So True. This is about Zoe and Jakob. The story and characters were good. This a a good mixture of business and wildlife. A good read for the evenings or weekend.
Lisa Overman
Jan 25, 2019 rated it really liked it
Delightful

A beautiful story wrapped into an opportunity to learn a little of Swedish culture. With the study of wolves and the beauty and intense cold of winter in Sweden.
Angela
Apr 16, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
A North So True combines the best of so many worlds: fast-paced corporate marketing in the city, getting back to nature in the Swedish countryside, family connections and family secrets, icy climate, warm fires, fika, and lots of love.

Every bit of it is done well. Zoe and Jakob (a quiet, well-mannered, but very alpha male) have the requisite chemistry for my liking, and I appreciate their relationship ebbing and flowing naturally. I love the party Zoe attended – so fun to see a character loosen
Kayla
May 14, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: blogged
4.5 Stars - Mix in some corporate nonsense and saving wild animals and you have a great weekend read! The writing was smooth and left you wanting more. The romance factor was just enough that you craved to read the next chapter as you were wanting the characters to see what was right in front of them the whole time. Will they overcome the challenges? You will have to read to find out!

I received a free copy from Instafreebie in exchange for an honest review.
Darleen Ford

• One Step Closer To You
  • Covent Garden in the Snow
  • Our Song
  • The Turning Point
  • No Time for Goodbye (No Time For Goodbye, #1)
  • Fractured
  • Perfect Strangers
  • The Best of Us (Sullivan's Crossing, #4)
  • On a Beautiful Day
  • Don't You Forget About Me
  • I'll Be Seeing You
Serena Clarke writes escapist romantic fiction set all over the world. Readers have described her books as engaging page-turners, with sigh-worthy happy endings that will leave you smiling.

Her own story? She's lived in thirty-nine houses, in seven cities, in four countries. She's been a riding instructor, edited a medical journal, worked at a London law firm, and taught English as a second languag

Near & Far (3 books)
  • All Over the Place (Near & Far)
  • The Same But Different (Near & Far)