Start by marking “The Lunar Chronicles Coloring Book” as Want to Read:
The Lunar Chronicles Coloring Book

The Lunar Chronicles Coloring Book

(The Lunar Chronicles)

Ingresa al fascinante mundo de Crónicas Lunares de la autora best seller Nº1 de The New York Times, Marissa Meyer.
Personajes, escenarios y momentos de la amada aventura intergaláctica de Marissa Meyer cobran vida en este encantador libro para colorear. Castillos, vestimentas y los cautivadores protagonistas, inspirados en cuentos de hadas, ilustrados al detalle, perfectos
Published December 6th 2016 by Feiwel Friends

Start your review of The Lunar Chronicles Coloring Book
Melissa ♥ Dog/Wolf Lover ♥ Martin
Are you kidding me right now?! I'm still working on coloring my Throne of Glass and Supernatural and now this is coming out! OMG!

Storm
May 06, 2016 marked it as to-read
WHAAAAA?!?!?!? A Lunar Chronicles COLORING BOOK??? *fangirl swoon* I'm in love. Gimme Captain Thorne prompto so I can color his beautiful face *insert heart-eyes emoji* <3 ...more
emi
Dec 03, 2016 marked it as to-read
THIS IS GOING TO BE A THING AND NO BODY MENTIONS IT TO ME??? ? AT ALL???? I'M SO UPSET AT Y'ALL, BUT I WANT SO BADLY!!!!!!!! i WANT TO COLOR CAPTAIN THORNE AND WINTER AND KAI AND CINDER AND IKO AND JUST EVERYONE! ...more
Ethan
May 28, 2016 marked it as to-read
That cover!!! Love it!
Steff Fox
| Read on Reader Fox |

I've spent the last four years debating over and over again whether I would ever actually buy this book. The main reason for this is simply that I'm not a huge fan of adult coloring books. They, going entirely against their purpose, stress me out. However, one of these days I will own a copy of The Lunar Chronicles Coloring Book by Marissa Meyer with gorgeous illustrations by Kathryn Gee. Until then, can we just talk about how wonderful this book is?

That Background Sto
Mikayla
Dec 16, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: Every Lunartic ever.
Read the series first!

I love this coloring book so much. Fo rillz. I have only colored one picture though because I want it to be ACCURATE and fantastic and I want to make it last. I love the commentary in it, too. Absolutely magnificent.
Manon the Malicious
Apr 24, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: physical
I received this a little while ago but I keep showing it to people. I did that yesterday and it reminded me I had yet to review it.

This is honestly the best coloring book illustrating other books or series I've ever seen.
I loved how it was compartmentalized. It has kind of chapters named "The Crew", "Allies & Villains", "The World of the Lunar Chronicles" and "Moments".
The art is amazing too.
It's simply perfection.
Jane Romaniuk
Feb 24, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Beautiful colouring pages in this book. Not sure what language it was in but didn't affect the lovely patterns within to colour! ...more
Richelle
Mar 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wolf. That's all I have to say. ...more
Luupi "The Reading Queen"
This coloring book is SOO gorgeous! The images are incredibly detailed and exactly how I imagined those scenes <3

The pages are a little bit thicker which is great because no matter what you use to color in, it won't see through the page :D
~☆starlight
Right so okay for a while now I've wanted to buy a adult colouring book but with so many to chose from I couldn't decide on one,that is until of course I saw this and immediately I decided it was definitely one to buy. The illustrations are really beautiful and it's more than a simple colouring book aswell as it also has text from the author herself ,passages from her novels and unseen material. The book is thick and definitely worth the money. If you are a fan of Marissa Meyers lunar chronicles ...more
Melanie Charles
Feb 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I'm so happy they made a Lunar Chronicles coloring book. It's beautiful and I'm really enjoying coloring all the pictures. ...more
CrazyAsACupcake
This is by far the best colouring book I've bought. Colouring helps my depression and anxiety so I have bought LOTS.

This book includes snippets from the series, as well as additional content from the author. The pictures are amazing, and were drawn by a fan artist which makes them even better! They're very simple and easy to colour (in my opinion) so even people who aren't confident with colouring wouldn't have to worry.

Since this book is so incredible, it probably trumps my Pride and Prejudi
WyldPoetry&Midnight Musings  with Jaye
If you love the Lunar Chronicles and coloring, then this is for you! The illustrations are enchantingly beautiful, the characters all TRULY match the descriptions in the book--though you have the freedom to bring them to life in any hues you choose! The lunar landscapes are breathtaking and you'll want to savor each and every page, or at least I have! I highly recommend this coloring book, both for the excellent quality and the lovely little letter from the author of the series, the Queen, Maris ...more
Nini
Apr 04, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Alright, just saying, this book is PERFECTION!
I’m not going to even bother talking about the art because it’s obviously stunning.

Imma talk about the beautiful backstory, the explanations that Marissa inserted into the book for each section, the inserts of scenes from the actual books explaining and describing scenes, characters, etc.

Because those are what makes this book truly something worth your hard-earned money and your bookshelf!
Sarah Brubaker
Mar 10, 2017 rated it it was amazing
What a wonderfully fun coloring book! The illustrations are well-done and fun to color, and the excerpts of text make it all the more inspiring. My only thought was that they could have put the text excerpts on the back of the corresponding picture so that when you tear it out it's paired up correctly. ...more
Marmalade
Aug 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: colouring-books
I love being able to colour so many Lunar Chronicles people, places, and moments!
Marisa Alejandra
Love, love, love this boos is pure love, really I needed for my overcome my trauma be the end of the saga
Cass PS
Sep 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Kai and Cinder are my Couple Goal
Stefanie
May 21, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Fun, love the art.
Sara Grossaint
Dec 17, 2016 rated it it was amazing
A really fun way to spend more time with these incredible characters.
Mechanic Joe
Mar 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: art-stuff
The images are beautiful, and I'm about to dive into Scarlet. I cannot be more happy! It Is worth every cent!!! ...more
Cindy
A fan drawn coloring book to tie in with The Lunar Chronicles novels.
Ezrah (I Heart Romance)
This review first appeared on I Heart Romance & YA

I finally caved and bought the coloring book! This book is filled with awesome art from The Lunar Chronicles series including each character! I colored most of the girls first, too!

What I love about this coloring book is that you only color one side. The other side are excerpts from the book and new content! Which also helps because I use markers to color and they bleed through the pages.

Here are the five gals! My absolute favorite is Cress and s

Mary
It's AMAZING to think that fans made this coloring book possible. Kathryn Gee ripped up a piece of her fan art and distributed them to fans who then gifted it to Marissa. One piece at a time. And this was born.

How do you rate a coloring book? Based on your undying love for the series it's about? The art? The little notes the author left to thank her fans, explain her thought process for some parts in a paragraph? I don't know.

Some drawings were a little wonky-but who really cares when you can cl
Amanda Windsor
Nov 15, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I received this book pre-release when I attended YALLFEST this past weekend and I absolutely love it! Each coloring page on the right has a scene from the series and then a blurb from one of the books describing it on the page to the left. The characters matched my idea of the character's appearances so well and my inner fangirl was screaming with joy. If you absolutely loved the Lunar Chronicles series and have an affinity for coloring books, then this is a must have! ...more
Vee Nicole
Nov 04, 2016 rated it did not like it
Like I said about Wires and Nerve, no more fanart or imaginings. Now characters' appearances are official. I feel so cheated. I've seen the preview. That is NOT what they look like in my head!

Remember when Cinder was admitted to plague testing, and one of the med droids opened her control panel and stuck prongs into her head? That's how I feel right now. Invaded.
Sara (Alicorn Feathers)
Jan 23, 2017 rated it really liked it
1) sometimes it's hard to tell what exactly I'm drawing--where objects begin and end--but I think it's worth the art style.
2) designed for right handed people. It took me awhile to figure out why I was having trouble with it, and it's because all the pictures are on the right side and I kept wanting to color it upside down.
Maja
Feb 03, 2017 rated it really liked it
I simply love this! So cool to be able to participate (again) in the adventures of the amazing crew.
The only drawback would be that there is no drawing of Cress in her Lunar-inspired coronation dress (and Thorne in his costume). That would have been amazing!
*the vibe*: idk what this button does 1 1 Oct 07, 2020 07:33PM

• The Titan's Curse: The Graphic Novel (Percy Jackson and the Olympians: The Graphic Novels, #3)
  • The Battle of the Labyrinth: The Graphic Novel (Percy Jackson and the Olympians: The Graphic Novels, #4)
  • The Sea of Monsters: The Graphic Novel (Percy Jackson and the Olympians: The Graphic Novels, #2)
  • The Selection Coloring Book
  • Ever the Hunted (A Clash of Kingdoms, #1)
  • Princess of the Midnight Ball (The Princesses of Westfalin Trilogy, #1)
  • Kingdom of Sea and Stone (Crown of Coral and Pearl, #2)
  • Stranger Things: The Other Side
  • Batman: Hush, Vol. 1
  • JLA, Vol. 7: Tower of Babel
  • Seriously, Cinderella Is SO Annoying!: The Story of Cinderella as Told by the Wicked Stepmother
  • Batman: Hush, Vol. 2
  • John Howe Fantasy Art Workshop
  • The Gardener's Companion to Medicinal Plants: An A-Z of Healing Plants and Home Remedies
  • Dragon Art: Inspiration, Impact  Technique in Fantasy Art
  • Superman/Batman, Vol. 1: Public Enemies
  • Rook
  • The Art of Deception
I live in Tacoma, Washington, with my husband and beautiful twin daughters. Represented by Jill Grinberg. Learn more about me and my upcoming books at http://www.marissameyer.com.

The Lunar Chronicles (4 books)
  • Cinder (The Lunar Chronicles, #1)
  • Scarlet (The Lunar Chronicles, #2)
  • Cress (The Lunar Chronicles, #3)
  • Winter (The Lunar Chronicles, #4)