Start by marking “InHuman” as Want to Read:
InHuman

InHuman

Mira’s mother sizes up bodies at the morgue like she’s rifling through the sales rack: this one’s too big… this one’s too small… ah, here it is. Just right. The perfect vessel for the one they’ll call Adam.

Since Adam’s survival is the key to drawing out the Conduit—a slippery sort bent on evacuating souls from their human bodies—Mira must help him pass for a typical teena
Published December 13th 2016 by BookFish Books

To ask other readers questions about InHuman, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about InHuman

Start your review of InHuman
Natshane
Dec 07, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc
I voluntarily read and reviewed a free ARC of Inhuman provided by the publisher and the author. Thank you so much for the reviewing opportunity, as always, BookFish Books never disappoints!

If there's one thing I've learned from Adam, even aliens have the capability of becoming human.

Before I start off with my review, can I marvel over the fact that the cover is peculiarly creative and oddly attractive? The cover oozes "mystery", in fact, the entire book was a huge web of mystery and suspense w
Kelley
Dec 15, 2016 rated it really liked it
*I received an ARC in exchange for an honest review*

CONFESSION #1: I struggle with Young Adult fiction because I often find myself frustrated with the maturity level (I mean, let's be real. They're in high school...and high school kids can make head scratching choices).

CONFESSION #2: Science Fiction Fantasy is not my usual go-to choice of reading. *points to reviewed books* I'm a sucker for romance novels. I can't help it.

CONFESSION #3: With all that said...I REALLY enjoyed this book!!

Mara? Love
Lord_of The_Books
Dec 13, 2016 rated it really liked it
First, I need to tell you that I love this cover. It's beautiful. But you don't want to hear about that. There's a lot going on in this book. We've got tons of twists and turns to keep you guessing.

So from the description of this book, I thought we'd get a lot more of watching an alien being adapting to human life. I thought we'd also get a lot more information on where Mira's dad is from. There is some information, but not much. I almost feel like the book could have been longer and I would hav
Sally
I did enjoy this, but I found it mildly confusing to follow at first; maybe I'm just dumb but I couldn't keep all the lingo straight and just felt that we needed a chunk of actual backstory/explanation somewhere near the start! It all more or less trickled out throughout the book but it wasn't quite enough for me to really be able to enjoy it because I was always wondering "but why..?" and feeling lost!

I also wasn't very keen on the insta-romances. (view spoiler)
Julie Israel
Mar 16, 2017 rated it liked it
Very quick read! Original concept and moments of pure magic in execution (see: Adam struggling in his new body and pizza being “beautiful”).

I would have liked to have spent more time in some places (background on Mira, her relationship with Adam, Brandon’s role, etc.), but if you’re looking for something fresh and fast-paced, look no further.
Melinda Howard
*This book was received via Netgalley in exchange for an honest review*

This was quite an enjoyable read with interesting although somewhat annoying characters. There were some really shocking plot twists but also some that were quite predictable. I also thought the ending was quite abrupt and inconclusive (it isn't confirmed by the characters whether the conduit is dead and there were lots of loose ties). The first part of the book before the Senders and the Conduit are completely explained is a
Anna (Adventures with a Book Nerd)
Aliens. Yep. I don't read a ton of science fiction, and honestly don't know like a lot of the ideas that make alien books. But this one sounded good! I thought that the premise was interesting, and I thought that I would really enjoy this. Instead what I got was a lot of confusion, and romance.

In this book we follow Mira, as she works with Adam, an alien in human skin, to save Adams race. The Conduit has bad blood with Adam's race, and they are hell bent on destroying them. So together, Mira and
Arden
Jan 17, 2017 rated it liked it
*I received the book from the publisher in return for an honest review*

Going into this book I knew next to nothing about InHuman other than the fact that it was classified as a Science Fiction/Paranormal YA book. Which are generally the types of books I gravitate towards. And with that being said I do feel like Post was very creative and different with the whole alien and Conduit thing, compared to how some other alien stories are told. (I don’t really want to go into full details so I don't spo
Alison
Dec 17, 2016 rated it liked it
This is a YA Sci-Fi/Fantasy/Paranormal story so I was outside my ‘comfort’ zone from the outset. But go into it with an open mind, absorb yourself into the writers world and it soon becomes enjoyable.

Mira could pass as a ‘normal’ teenager, she has moved around a lot and is always shifting schools. Once again she finds herself in the position of the newbie as she begins her final year. She appears edgy, unlikely to fit in with the ‘cheerleader’ type but still manages to attract a couple of boy ad
Kristine
Jan 12, 2017 rated it it was ok
Shelves: amazon-reviewed
InHuman by Kama Falzoi Post is a free NetGalley ebook that I read in early January.

Much of the plot occurs in an undermining, teenage way (i.e. everything going on is immediately the most important thing ever and adults don't really understand) between and among several partially-developed characters.
Lisah Jayne
Feb 02, 2019
Sarah Perry
May 21, 2019
Bexx
rated it did not like it
Jan 25, 2018
Jan 22, 2021
Pete Begler
Nov 12, 2016
Kama Post
May 04, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Shelves: appeared-in
Jul 11, 2016
Megan (magan bagan)
Jul 12, 2016

• The Lost City of the Monkey God
Kama Falzoi Post is a functioning member of society, part-time introvert, a pinnacle of contradictions, mother, step-mother, author. She enjoys drinking red wine and listening to music.

She discovered a love of writing as a young girl. Her short stories have appeared in various online and print magazines, as well as an anthology of speculative fiction.

Her first young adult novel, InHUMAN (BookFish