Start by marking “Speechless (Pier 70, #3)” as Want to Read:
Speechless (Pier 70, #3)

Speechless

(Pier 70 #3)

He’s suffering in silence...
Teague Carter, one of the four owners of Pier 70 Marina, has spent his life feeling rejected. To the point that he has never allowed himself to get close to anyone. He prefers it that way, in fact. But he refuses to believe that his destructive behavior might be something more than rebellion.

He’s unable to speak...
Hudson Ballard, Pier 70’s mecha
Paperback, 1 edition, 380 pages
Published June 7th 2016 by Nicole Edwards Limited

Start your review of Speechless (Pier 70, #3)
Judith
Not finishing for now.I've deviated from this and read a few books in between ....not a good sign.It just wasn't doing it for me.

Mirjana **DTR - Down to Read**

***4.25 Stars***

"Sometimes I wish I could hate you as much as I pretend to."

FINALLY!! This book finally gives me what I've been waiting for in this series....the perfect combination of plot, emotion and Nicole Edwards signature steam.

Teague and Hudson have been a background teaser for the first two books and now we finally get their story.

The blurb sets up the book perfectly, so there's no need for me to get into any of the plot. But, what I will say is that this book deals with so
Wendy
This is the third book in the pier 70 series and eventhough the story stands on it's own, I think reading the previous ones would make this story more enjoyable and it will give you more insight into the main characters of this book.

This time it's Hudson and Teague's turn, and I have been waiting for their story since I was first introduced to them in book 1.

Teague is 25 and has been working for the pier 70 marina for about 10 years. Cam, Dare and Roan took a chance on him, when he was 16 and de
Dia
4,5 stars

I couldn't get enough of this one! Loved the writing and the characters! Teague and Hudson were amazing!!! Super hot and also extremely sweet at times. This book wasn't as light as I expected, but I love angst! One of the main characters deals with depression. It was painful to witness his struggles. Glad it all ends well.
Looking forward to reading the next book!!
Heather the Queen of (Smut)Books
This book was deeper than what you'd expect from Nicole Edwards. Depression, anxiety, self harm, suicide are all dealt with beautifully here. I loved Teague and could relate to him on many levels. I absolutely fell in love with Hudson. I'm a sucker for the big, dirty, sweet ones. The book was oftentimes heartbreaking, frustrating, hot AF and sweet. Just the way I like them.

Toni FGMAMTC
May 25, 2016 rated it really liked it

Speechless is my favorite in the series so far for sure. I really liked the way Hudson and Teague were so different. Hudson is mute, and his personality is so reserved. He’s mature and calm for the most part. Teague is the youngest of the group, several years younger than Hudson. He has an explosive temper and loud presence. I enjoyed the entire journey with them.

Speechless is full of sexy times, beyond smoking hot. It also deals with deep
Ariana
Jun 16, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: lgbtq
3,75 stars
I loved Teague and Hudson right from the moment I met them.
Teague who is so confused, so steeped in anger and self doubt it hurts reading what's going on in his mind, and Hudson who can't speak and has his own hurdles to overcome.

There can be no doubt that both men have issues to work through, but Teague in particular has a Himalaya of problems to sort. His fear of letting anyone in is astronomical and although he feels the pull towards Hudson, loves their sexual relationship (which is
Christelle
May 06, 2016 rated it really liked it
4 stars for the story of Teague and Hudson, the 3rd book of the Pier 70 series from Nicole Edwards. Not really a standalone as all the previous characters are present (nice to see them all).

I’ve been waiting for the story of these 2 guys right from the beginning of this series : Teague, the youngest of the owners of Pier 70 Marina, known for his rebellious attitude, his volatile temper and his predilection for booze and meaningless sex, and Hudson, the mechanics of the Marina, born mute, his old
Chris
Jun 07, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
Loved this book - another beautiful addition to this great series. Nicole can do no wrong as an author. The chemistry between her characters is always smokin hot but also allows for a level of emotion and vulnerability. This was Hudson & Teagues book and I must admit I was waiting for this one. Hudson is an enigma, a silent mute who holds his emotions close to his heart and Teague is an energetic character who ranges from the joyful highs to the depressing lows. This story is about how two beaut ...more
Julia Kai
Dec 31, 2018 rated it really liked it
I was planning to finish this in 2018 but looks like it’s one hour over 2019. I wish was longer , because I can’t remember if they got hitched. Probably I need to reread Roan’s book
julia ☆ [owls reads]
Jul 11, 2016 rated it liked it
Shelves: lgbtq-rep
3 stars.

”I want to wake up with you in the morning.”

I was so looking forward to Speechless! I loved the little glimpses we’d gotten of Teague and Hudson in the two previous installments. It made me so excited to start reading this book, since I was dying to know how their romance would unfold.
So I have to say I was a little disappointed.

Speechless was not at all what I was expecting it to be. That is usually a good thing, as I like to be surprised, but this time around? It was j
Tina
Holy fucking shit!! I didn't think this series could get any better. I was wrong!

Rosa Sharon (iScream Books Blog)
"He'd always told me a man's true measure is his strength."

I have to say that Speechless is the installment that I've most been looking forward to in the Pier 70 series. The author teased me relentlessly in the first two books, dangling carrots in front of me, making me drool for Hudson & Teague's story. I'm especially drawn to broken characters. I love to watch them overcome their demons and find hope and happiness. I was so intrigued by these two characters and very curious about what was
Fabi
I seem to be somewhat addicted to this series. We have a handful of hot guys running a marina. Most often wearing nothing but a pair of shorts and flip flops. Who wouldn't be "slightly" addicted right?

I was SO looking forward to Speechless. I was sure it was going to be my favorite of the series and blow the others out of the water.

I don't know what it is about these books that don't quite reach 5 star status for me. I haven't been able to pinpoint the missing factor yet. So I keep reading. Hopi
Julie Reads
Apr 06, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: m-m
4-4.5 stars
Claudia
Aug 19, 2017 rated it really liked it
I had high hopes for this book but it was not good as I expected. nevertheless it was a good read and a good addition to this series
RavenAngels
Feb 07, 2019 rated it it was ok
Shelves: dnf
Dnf. Can't be bothered to continue reading.

Well, started out ok. Then drama coming out of nowhere. And not very realistically resolved.
Lots of sex, almost no story to speak of.
(view spoiler)
Erin Lewis
May 23, 2016 rated it it was amazing
5 Star review of Fearless (Pier 70 #3) by Nicole Edwards

This is the third book in the Pier 70 series and I loved it. This is an M/M story; I love how Ms. Edwards set up this story about Teague Carter and Hudson Ballard right from the very first book you just knew that there was something explosive about these two.

Although a stand-alone, I would recommend you read Reckless and Fearless the other two books in the series, as you will get a better understanding of the Pier 70 owners and the secondar
Renee Entress
Jun 08, 2016 rated it it was amazing
5 star

I was pulled right into this story. I consider this author one of my go to author’s you can pick up any of her books and fall into a wonderful story that will keep you tuning the pages. The story has laughs, suspense, secrets, M/M, and heartbreak.

Before reading this story please read the below books first
Reckless (Pier 70 #1)
Fearless (Pier 70 #2)

This is Teague and Hudson‘s story. These two have sparks flying. Both have a sad and horrible past. Can one offer to help the other be just what
Sarah ♥
May 06, 2016 rated it liked it
Shelves: family-ties, m-m, dual-pov
I don't know why I have not been able to connect with the characters in this series. Usually I have no problem with this in Nicole Edwards' books. In fact, some of my favorite characters come from her books. I can't put my finger on what is different about this series compared to the others. Maybe it feels rushed. I'm not sure.
Amanda
Jun 27, 2016 rated it really liked it
I enjoyed this so much better than Fearless! Damn I am glad I liked this one. Teague and Hudson were electric when together. I am glad they got Teague the help he needed and his whole makeshift family was supportive and behind him all the way. Especially Hudson.

Roan and Colton's story cannot get here fast enough!
Line
Jun 21, 2016 rated it really liked it
Finally, I had been looking forward to this book and it was worth the wait.
More serious, but better than the first; well-written and interesting MC's. I'm glad I gave this a chance, since I couldn't finish 'Fearless'.
Willow
Jun 27, 2016 rated it did not like it
I've lost count of the blowjobs...what a nonsense book...
Fani *loves angst*
I really enjoyed this one, although it's not typically my kind of book, meaning it had way too much sex, that almost took away from the relationship building. However, Teague being who he was, with the issues he had, it made sense, so I didn't mind much.

I did find that Teague's issues disappeared rather quickly after the therapy, that Hudson fell way tooe asily for Teague perhaps, but all in all, I liked it very much and look forward to reading more books in the series.

PS: I read book #3 without
Kim
Jun 01, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: m-m, 2016-favorites
Speechless is easily my favorite book of the Pier 70 series so far. Hudson and Teague have been dancing around each other for years, and things are about to come to a head between them after one hot encounter on the cruise ship in Fearless. Once I started reading, it didn’t take long before these 2 damaged men were melting my heart while they steamed up the pages.

Teague thinks that hot dream that he can’t get out of his mind featuring Hudson in his cabin on the cruise ship is just his subconscio
Liza
Sep 15, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I think this is my favorite of the series so far. Teague and Hudson have been dancing around each other sinced the first book, but it is finally their time. This book does not disappoint. It is hot, sexy, emotional, but still fun. I love this series.
Claudia
Mar 24, 2017 rated it it was amazing
such an amazing read. loved it so very much!!!
✰  BJ's Book Blog ✰Janeane ✰
Image

Yes! Hudson and Teague are the story that I have been waiting for since this series began.

And to me, it was the best in the series!

Hudson and Teague have been doing the mating dance around each other for as long as they can remember. But neither has taken the leap to take thing further, both believing that their attraction is one sided.

Teague has been so wrapped up in himself and things from his past that he doesn't believe that he can love, or can be loved. He has his one night stands, nev
MTULIPK
DYNAMIC!
SHE WRITES THEM HONEST!
SHE WRITES THEM POWERFUL!
NICOLE EDWARDS WRITES THEM REAL!

SPEECHLESS - HUDSON & TEAGUE
PIER 70 - BOOK 3
NICOLE EDWARDS

This review is a BLEND of the review for this book, (duh, of course) and Another Review that I’ve Already Posted for this story’s holiday follow-up “To Give and To Receive.”
“To Give and To Receive” is the Third Book down in the table of contents in Nicole Edwards’ Christmas Anthology, “Naughty Holidays 2016.”
That story is (obviously) a Christmas
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »

• Fakers
  • Classified (The Elite, #3)
  • Redeeming Rafe (Barretti Security, #2)
  • Inside Affair (Prime Time, #1)
  • Say You’ll Be Nine
  • Salvation (The Protectors, #2)
  • Oz (Finding Home, #1)
  • Need for Speed (The Elite, #2)
  • Obsessed (The Protectors #13)
  • Shatter (Unbreakable Bonds, #2)
  • Virtually Screwed (Love & Luck #2)
  • The Spiral Down (The Fall Up, #2)
  • Virgin Flyer
  • Pop Star (Famous #1)
  • Take a Shot
  • Danger Zone (The Elite, #1)
  • IRL: In Real Life (After Oscar, #1)
  • A Better Man (The Men of Halfway House, #1)
New York Times bestselling author Nicole Edwards launched her professional writing career in July of 2012. Having been an avid reader all of her life and a huge fan of creative writing, it seemed the likely path for her to take. Since then, she has released more than sixty books and has no plans to stop. As her full-time career/hobby, Nicole writes steamy contemporary and erotic romances.

Nicole is