Start by marking “Conquering (Vipers Creed MC, #2)” as Want to Read:
Conquering (Vipers Creed MC, #2)

(Vipers Creed MC #2)

*This book can be read as a STANDALONE*

Wes ‘Stiff’ Collins lived life on the wild side. He worked from the moment he knew what the word meant, always making the best of every situation. There was nothing about his past he would change.

Without a real family except his brother Xander, Stiff joined the Vipers Creed Motorcycle Club, and they taught him what it was to have pe
ebook
Published June 28th 2016

To ask other readers questions about Conquering, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Conquering

Jessica Alcazar
Wes ‘Stiff’ Collins is a mouthwatering, delectable hunk of a man #TRUTH I loved reading every word of Conquering. Both Wes and Chelsea have serious baggage to carry. I honestly didn't think a HEA could be pulled off for these two but they turned out to be exactly what each other needed. It was kismet.

Conquering, of course, continues the drama/arc of the Vipers Creed so although it can be read as a standalone in regards to Wes and Chelsea, I do not recommend it if you plan on following the serie
Lina's Reviews  ❥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ❥ღೋBook Blogღೋ ❥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ❥
 photo newreviewbannerfeather_zpspga5dbag.jpg

ARC kindly provided in exchange for an honest review.

photo rosebuttonsmall_zpsrpi6fijr.jpg  photo rosebuttonsmall_zpsrpi6fijr.jpg  photo rosebuttonsmall_zpsrpi6fijr.jpg

Title: Conquering
Author: Ryan Michele
Series or Standalone: Standalone
Category: Romance, MC
POV: Dual
Plot:4
Characters:4
HEA: Not telling

This book was full of adventure, danger and passion!!
Chelsea is a waitress trying to get by while helping her younger sister. She has no one else. Her father left her in a pile of debts and now she is in even more danger because of his mistakes.
When her life is threatened, help comes from one of the most
Kim  Brewing
Jul 11, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Really enjoyed this one! Stiff (loved when when got the explanation for his name) has always taken care of his brother. Chelsea is a hard worker that has always taken care of her family. What happens when two strong people get together.....fireworks!

When Chelsea's sister is hurt, she is brought into the world of Viper's Creed. They protect what is theirs, and Stiff has decided Chelsea is his. Love how the women know how to claim their men too.

The bonus story at the end of X and G was gravy!!!
Melissa Mendoza

Amy
Aug 20, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Ryan Michele
5 stars

Yes I loved this book because yes I love this series although each book can be read as a standalone. I don’t know why you would but you sure can. Ryan Michele has this genre down pat. AND … there is a bonus at the end of Conquering featuring Xander. I don’t know if there is a full length book coming on he and Gabby but we can only hope or at least continue to hear from them in future releases.

Chelsea has worked hard her entire life only to be seriously taken advant
Lindsey King
Value 5

Panty Scorching 4.5
Angst 1
Storyline 5
Tissue 2
Overall Rating 5

As I've said before I'll say it again... Ryan Michele can write some bad ass alpha bikers. This book is no different. From the beginning to the very end I was caught up on the story and characters and couldn't wait to see what happened. Not only with Chelsea and Stiff but the others as well. They are all so very important to each other.

The cover is absolutely stunning! Matthew Hosea perfectly fits Stiff. I mean perfect! Stiff
Marie
Aug 24, 2016 rated it really liked it
I swear these books just getting hotter and hotter! Stiff and Chelsea had known each other for years but never had any interest in one another. All that changes when Chelsea's sister is beaten and left on the floor of the diner that Chelsea works at. This event brings the Viper's Creed MC into the picture to help. Of course there are problems! Chelsea, who has been taught to work hard and be independent, has a really hard time allowing Stiff help. It takes a lot for her to finally start to rely ...more
Vânia Nunes
Aug 21, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Recommended to Vânia by: book tour
If you liked CHALLENGED, you will LOVE CONQUERING!!!

"Baby, conquering you would be a f... pleasure"

Giving sequence to the series, this book tells Stiff' story, formerly known as Wes, who had a hard life as a child and teenager to have to take care of his younger brother, Xander, who grew up and served overseas in the Marines, because their mother was a drug addict who didn't care for her two children.

On the other hand, we have Chelsea, who has been worked for 13 years as a waitress at Charlie'
Annamaria
Jun 24, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Five Amazing Stars! Chelsea is working as a waitress and taking care of her mother, grandmother and sister. She is an independent women and very protective of her family. Stiff is a member of the Vipers Creed MC and he is also raising his younger brother. Stiff is a strong willed person and very protective of his brother. Chelsea and Stiff know each from the diner where she works. Then something happens to Chelsea's sister, Stiff and his brothers protect her family and this changes things betwee ...more
Brianna at Renee Entress's Blog
4.5 Stars!

And Ryan Michele is back with the next installment in the Vipers Creed MC and she brought the flames with her. This book was so good. Sexy, sweet, and suspenseful, we are back with the big bad bikers who make us swoon and fall madly in love.

Conquering introduces us to Chelsea and Stiff... two broken people who find love and redemption with each other. Their story was beautifully damaged. Their love was hard fought. This book will wreck your soul then piece you back together.

Chelsea's l
Renee Entress
4.5 star

I was pulled right into this story. The story has laughs, suspense, secrets, lies, and heartbreak.

If you have not read the below I would recommend reading those books(s) first
Challenged (Vipers Creed MC #1)

This is Chelsea and Wes (Stiff)’s story. Wes’s life revolves around the MC. His club taught him how to depend on people to help you and have your back. He would protect the MC with his life even if it meant he had to protect the MC from his own family. Chelsea knows all about hard wor
Wendy Livingstone
Jun 28, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I received an ARC for an honest review.
This is the second book in the Vipers Creed MS series, but can be read as a standalone. This is the story about Stiff and Chelsea. Chelsea works at a diner, and Stiff is a patched in member of the Vipers. They have both had a rough upbringing, but that did not deter them from becoming the strong, independent and strong minded personalities which they have developed into. Chelsea has had a crush on Stiff for a long time, and when things take a turn for the w
Books 2 Blog
Jul 09, 2016 rated it really liked it
Conquering is the second book in the Vipers Creed MC Series by author Ryan Michele. Although part of a series, this book can be read as a standalone novel without getting lost.

Stiff and Chelsea were just the right blend of strength and stubbornness, they fought for what they wanted, and we're passionate about it. They were loyal and fiercely protective of those they loved. For me, one thing that set them above many other couples in the same sort of situations was the fact that they actually com
Jackie Fire and Ice Book Reviews (blog)
Ryan Michele has never let me down when it comes to MC, and this time was no different.

I really enjoyed this book. I love seeing characters that we met from previous books, as well as new characters.

I love how Ryan twists up the plot every time, and keeps me guessing on what's going to happen next. I'm excited to read the next book in this series.

If you are new to the Vipers, and love MC, definitely give this series a read.
Heather Emery
Jun 28, 2016 rated it really liked it
A good book. The characters were nicely done and the plot moved along well,
Liberty Parker
May 14, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Ryan, all I can say is WOW...you amaze me and this series is going to fly off the charts
Spunky N Sassy
Spunky N Sassy Rating: 5.0

~~~~~~~~~~Tracy's ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Review~~~~~~~~~~

Wes "Stiff" Collins has always been a protector of his brother Xander so when he is eating at the Diner eating with his brothers of the Vipers Creed MC and two armed men come in and throw the waitress Chelsea Miller's sisters beaten up sister at her feet. Stiff steps up and knows he has to protect her. Tired and exhausted the last thing Chelsea expected was the ghost of her father to come back to hurt her and her family yet again.
Carla
Jul 17, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Good

Really enjoyed this book. I'm loving this whole series. Enjoyed the bonus at the end about xander and gabby. Stiff is a great character and I loved how he looked after everyone. Chelsea was the best female character I've read in a while, she was smart , funny and didn't take any crap she was fire..........
Wanda
Oct 12, 2017 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
STIFF AND CHELSEA

Not as dirty as other MC books I have read. Still I enjoyed reading about the Vipers Creed. I had questions at the end because some of the actions mentioned weren't resolved. Lots and lots of sex, not much about how the club functioned.
Kassandra Marie
Dec 12, 2016 rated it really liked it
I really do love the Ryan Michele Novels , I really do enjoy MC romance Novels . I hope Ryan Michele besides to make other love stories for the other brothers . Like Boner !
Margaret Stevens
Aug 28, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Chelsea & Stuff Conquer...

Really liked Chelsea & Stiff's story. And I really like the Vipers Creed MC series. I hope Xanders story is as good as book 1 and book 2!

LuDena Radford
Aug 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
In love

I fell in love with stiff , I would love to have a guy like him in real life. I love the book also looking forward to the next release.
Danena Freeman
Jul 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: mc
It was a great read. I'm loving this series. It has great characters and a wonderful story line to read. Rated very good
Tammy
Oct 18, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: alphas, bikers
Loved Stiff and Chelsea!
ErinMickC
Jun 17, 2016 rated it liked it
Shelves: 2016
I’ve never gotten into the motorcycle club romance novel trend. I’ve read a few here and there, but I don’t typically reach for these books. When I read the synopsis for Conquering I knew I had to read the book, though; I really like book series where a bad*ss group of people connects with a tight family group. Thus, Conquering ended up in my TBR pile. Stiff and Chelsea’s story was very well crafted. The storyline kept me engaged and entertained. The plot twists and turns were unexpected, but th ...more
Stephanie Beasley
Conquering

I was scared I might not like the Vipers but I'm finding I really do enjoy getting to know them one Brother at a time. I like them as a couple. They fit well. Jenn has me worried. Xander is one I wanna know about as well. So much happed to the women in this book. Man they are so strong. I loved the cabin. Can't wait to see what happens next in this series and I recommend this series and the Author.
LLEP  Book Blog
Aug 22, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Conquering is the second installment in the Viper's Creed Series. I was hooked on Ryan Michelle's first book in this series and I couldn't wait to dive into Conquering. Once I got my hot little hands on this book I was anything but disappointed.

This book follows the story of Stiff and Chelsea. Stiff is a member of the Viper's Creed. Tall, gorgeous, buff, tattooed, with a full beard and a bald head. He has gorgeous eyes and sexy smirk. Chelsea is a hard working waitress, who is beautiful, sassy,
Shannon Mcfarland
Sep 26, 2016 rated it it was amazing
The Second installment int he Viper's Creed series, Conquering is a great read. I was hooked on Ryan Michelle’s first book in this series and I couldn’t wait to dive into Conquering. I was not disappointed once I got my hot little hands on this book.
This book is about Stiff and Chelsea. Stiff is a member of the Viper’s Creed. Tall, gorgeous, buff, tattooed, with a full beard and a bald head. He has gorgeous eyes and sexy smirk. Chelsea is a hard working waitress, who is beautiful, sassy, smart,
Tammy McGowan
Aug 09, 2016 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 3-star, arcs
Smoldering biker guy.
Sassy independent woman.
Steamy sex and lots of it.
Suspense to make the drama that we love.

Chelsea knows the Viper’s Creed and more specifically Stiff (not the reason for his name that you are thinking. It is ok, I thought the same as well). And thanks to her dickhead of a father she gets thrown into his world rather quickly.

Stiff was never one to want to settle (shocking right?) but as soon as he knew the danger Chelsea and her sister are in, he is more on board with th
  • Beyond Revenge (Ransom, #2)
  • Twisted Asphalt (Asphalt Outlaw #1)
  • Broken Illusions (His Agenda, #3)
  • Twisted Rose (The Darkness Trilogy, #3)
  • Embers of Starlight
  • One Hundred & Thirty-Six Scars (The Devil's Own, #1)
  • Wrenched (Hell's Bastard, #1)
  • The Bonus  (Zeta Cartel, #1)
  • Wolf (The Henchmen MC, #3)
  • Dirty Bastard (Grim Bastards MC, #1)
  • Never Have an Outlaw's Baby (Deadly Pistols MC, #3)
  • Property of Drex #2 (Death Chasers MC, #2)
  • Plaything: Volume 1 (Plaything, #1)
  • Six (Angels of Death MC #1)
  • Riding For Her
  • Captured in Croatia
  • Inferno (SKALS, #4)
  • Hostage (Predators MC, #3)
Ryan Michele found her passion in bringing fictional characters to life. She loves being in an imaginative world where anything is possible, and she has a knack for special twists readers don’t see coming.

She writes MC, Contemporary, Erotic, Paranormal, New Adult, Inspirational, and other romance-based genres. Whether it’s bikers, wolf-shifters, mafia, etc., Ryan spends her time making sure her h

Vipers Creed MC (2 books)
  • Challenged (Vipers Creed MC, #1)