Start by marking “Conquering (Vipers Creed MC, #2)” as Want to Read:
Conquering (Vipers Creed MC, #2)

Conquering (Vipers Creed MC #2)

*This book can be read as a STANDALONE*

Wes ‘Stiff’ Collins lived life on the wild side. He worked from the moment he knew what the word meant, always making the best of every situation. There was nothing about his past he would change.

Without a real family except his brother Xander, Stiff joined the Vipers Creed Motorcycle Club, and they taught him what it was to have pe
ebook
Published June 28th 2016

To ask other readers questions about Conquering, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Conquering

Lina's Reviews  ❥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ❥ღೋBook Blogღೋ ❥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ❥
 photo newreviewbannerfeather_zpspga5dbag.jpg

ARC kindly provided in exchange for an honest review.

photo rosebuttonsmall_zpsrpi6fijr.jpg  photo rosebuttonsmall_zpsrpi6fijr.jpg  photo rosebuttonsmall_zpsrpi6fijr.jpg

Title: Conquering
Author: Ryan Michele
Series or Standalone: Standalone
Category: Romance, MC
POV: Dual
Plot:4
Characters:4
HEA: Not telling

This book was full of adventure, danger and passion!!
Chelsea is a waitress trying to get by while helping her younger sister. She has no one else. Her father left her in a pile of debts and now she is in even more danger because of his mistakes.
When her life is threatened, help comes from one of the most
Jessica Alcazar
Wes ‘Stiff’ Collins is a mouthwatering, delectable hunk of a man #TRUTH I loved reading every word of Conquering. Both Wes and Chelsea have serious baggage to carry. I honestly didn't think a HEA could be pulled off for these two but they turned out to be exactly what each other needed. It was kismet.

Conquering, of course, continues the drama/arc of the Vipers Creed so although it can be read as a standalone in regards to Wes and Chelsea, I do not recommend it if you plan on following the serie
Amy
Aug 20, 2016 Amy rated it it was amazing
Conquering
Ryan Michele
5 stars

Yes I loved this book because yes I love this series although each book can be read as a standalone. I don’t know why you would but you sure can. Ryan Michele has this genre down pat. AND … there is a bonus at the end of Conquering featuring Xander. I don’t know if there is a full length book coming on he and Gabby but we can only hope or at least continue to hear from them in future releases.

Chelsea has worked hard her entire life only to be seriously taken advant
Kim  Brewing
Jul 11, 2016 Kim Brewing rated it it was amazing
Really enjoyed this one! Stiff (loved when when got the explanation for his name) has always taken care of his brother. Chelsea is a hard worker that has always taken care of her family. What happens when two strong people get together.....fireworks!

When Chelsea's sister is hurt, she is brought into the world of Viper's Creed. They protect what is theirs, and Stiff has decided Chelsea is his. Love how the women know how to claim their men too.

The bonus story at the end of X and G was gravy!!!
Melissa Mendoza

Angst 1
Storyline 5
Tissue 2
Overall Rating 5

As I've said before I'll say it again... Ryan Michele can write some bad ass alpha bikers. This book is no different. From the beginning to the very end I was caught up on the story and characters and couldn't wait to see what happened. Not only with Chelsea and Stiff but the others as well. They are all so very important to each other.

The cover is absolutely stunning! Matthew Hosea perfectly fits Stiff. I mean perfect! Stiff
Annamaria
Jun 24, 2016 Annamaria rated it it was amazing
Five Amazing Stars! Chelsea is working as a waitress and taking care of her mother, grandmother and sister. She is an independent women and very protective of her family. Stiff is a member of the Vipers Creed MC and he is also raising his younger brother. Stiff is a strong willed person and very protective of his brother. Chelsea and Stiff know each from the diner where she works. Then something happens to Chelsea's sister, Stiff and his brothers protect her family and this changes things betwee ...more
Brianna at Renee Entress's Blog
4.5 Stars!

And Ryan Michele is back with the next installment in the Vipers Creed MC and she brought the flames with her. This book was so good. Sexy, sweet, and suspenseful, we are back with the big bad bikers who make us swoon and fall madly in love.

Conquering introduces us to Chelsea and Stiff... two broken people who find love and redemption with each other. Their story was beautifully damaged. Their love was hard fought. This book will wreck your soul then piece you back together.

Chelsea's l
Renee Entress from Renee Entress's Blog
4.5 star

I was pulled right into this story. The story has laughs, suspense, secrets, lies, and heartbreak.

If you have not read the below I would recommend reading those books(s) first
Challenged (Vipers Creed MC #1)

This is Chelsea and Wes (Stiff)’s story. Wes’s life revolves around the MC. His club taught him how to depend on people to help you and have your back. He would protect the MC with his life even if it meant he had to protect the MC from his own family. Chelsea knows all about hard wor
Wendy Livingstone
Jun 28, 2016 Wendy Livingstone rated it it was amazing
I received an ARC for an honest review.
This is the second book in the Vipers Creed MS series, but can be read as a standalone. This is the story about Stiff and Chelsea. Chelsea works at a diner, and Stiff is a patched in member of the Vipers. They have both had a rough upbringing, but that did not deter them from becoming the strong, independent and strong minded personalities which they have developed into. Chelsea has had a crush on Stiff for a long time, and when things take a turn for the w
Books 2 Blog
Jul 09, 2016 Books 2 Blog rated it really liked it
Conquering is the second book in the Vipers Creed MC Series by author Ryan Michele. Although part of a series, this book can be read as a standalone novel without getting lost.

Stiff and Chelsea were just the right blend of strength and stubbornness, they fought for what they wanted, and we're passionate about it. They were loyal and fiercely protective of those they loved. For me, one thing that set them above many other couples in the same sort of situations was the fact that they actually com
Jackie *Fire and Ice Book Reviews*
Ryan Michele has never let me down when it comes to MC, and this time was no different.

I really enjoyed this book. I love seeing characters that we met from previous books, as well as new characters.

I love how Ryan twists up the plot every time, and keeps me guessing on what's going to happen next. I'm excited to read the next book in this series.

If you are new to the Vipers, and love MC, definitely give this series a read.
Liberty Parker
May 14, 2016 Liberty Parker rated it it was amazing
Ryan, all I can say is WOW...you amaze me and this series is going to fly off the charts
Heather Emery
Jun 28, 2016 Heather Emery rated it really liked it
A good book. The characters were nicely done and the plot moved along well,
Nicole
Jan 17, 2017 Nicole rated it really liked it
Read this as a stand-alone novel.. but it is part of a series that now I would love to pick up the entirety of. This novel was super fast paced, I read it in one sitting. The characters are what I absolutely loved about this story most of all.. especially Chelsea... or as Stiff would call her "Fire". She loves the beach, she's an extremely hard worker, she loves her family more than anything... has goals she has set for herself ...like wanting to own her own home, and I like that she is a waitre ...more
Stephanie Beasley
Conquering

I was scared I might not like the Vipers but I'm finding I really do enjoy getting to know them one Brother at a time. I like them as a couple. They fit well. Jenn has me worried. Xander is one I wanna know about as well. So much happed to the women in this book. Man they are so strong. I loved the cabin. Can't wait to see what happens next in this series and I recommend this series and the Author.
Nena Labovic
Jan 19, 2017 Nena Labovic rated it really liked it
Shelves: mc-romance
I cannot find a fault in this book. It is a good book. It does what it says - an MC romance book. Will I ever re-read this book again? No. Did I like it while listening to the audiobook? Yes. All in all - read it if you read all the other MC books. Toodles
Kassandra Marie
Dec 12, 2016 Kassandra Marie rated it really liked it
I really do love the Ryan Michele Novels , I really do enjoy MC romance Novels . I hope Ryan Michele besides to make other love stories for the other brothers . Like Boner !
Ellen Anderson
Jan 30, 2017 Ellen Anderson rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This was really good!

Viper Creed it turning on to be a top notch motorcycle club. Really enjoying the members of the club and the ones they know.
Julie Martinez
Nov 05, 2016 Julie Martinez rated it really liked it
Loved it! Very excited for the rest of the series
Tammy
Oct 18, 2016 Tammy rated it really liked it
Shelves: bikers, alphas
Loved Stiff and Chelsea!
Cassie Caskey
Stiff and Chelsea

I've enjoyed this series so far. I picked up on some but still not a lot of chemistry between Stiff and Chelsea. I liked both characters though. In future books I would love to read more of Chelsea's family and I think it would be great to see her mom find a love interest in another club member. That's just what I want though!
The bonus novella of Xander and Gabby was very good also! They are both great characters I'm hoping to read more about.
ErinMickC
Jun 17, 2016 ErinMickC rated it liked it
Shelves: 2016
I’ve never gotten into the motorcycle club romance novel trend. I’ve read a few here and there, but I don’t typically reach for these books. When I read the synopsis for Conquering I knew I had to read the book, though; I really like book series where a bad*ss group of people connects with a tight family group. Thus, Conquering ended up in my TBR pile. Stiff and Chelsea’s story was very well crafted. The storyline kept me engaged and entertained. The plot twists and turns were unexpected, but th ...more
Carol
Jan 04, 2017 Carol rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2017
Goodness that was a good book. I will never see a Fire jolly rancher and not think of Chels.
LLEP  Book Blog
Aug 22, 2016 LLEP Book Blog rated it it was amazing
Conquering is the second installment in the Viper's Creed Series. I was hooked on Ryan Michelle's first book in this series and I couldn't wait to dive into Conquering. Once I got my hot little hands on this book I was anything but disappointed.

This book follows the story of Stiff and Chelsea. Stiff is a member of the Viper's Creed. Tall, gorgeous, buff, tattooed, with a full beard and a bald head. He has gorgeous eyes and sexy smirk. Chelsea is a hard working waitress, who is beautiful, sassy,
Shannon Mcfarland
Sep 26, 2016 Shannon Mcfarland rated it it was amazing
The Second installment int he Viper's Creed series, Conquering is a great read. I was hooked on Ryan Michelle’s first book in this series and I couldn’t wait to dive into Conquering. I was not disappointed once I got my hot little hands on this book.
This book is about Stiff and Chelsea. Stiff is a member of the Viper’s Creed. Tall, gorgeous, buff, tattooed, with a full beard and a bald head. He has gorgeous eyes and sexy smirk. Chelsea is a hard working waitress, who is beautiful, sassy, smart,
Tammy - After Dark Book Lovers - A Slice Of Fiction - Dark & Seductive Events Planner
Smoldering biker guy.
Sassy independent woman.
Steamy sex and lots of it.
Suspense to make the drama that we love.

Chelsea knows the Viper’s Creed and more specifically Stiff (not the reason for his name that you are thinking. It is ok, I thought the same as well). And thanks to her dickhead of a father she gets thrown into his world rather quickly.

Stiff was never one to want to settle (shocking right?) but as soon as he knew the danger Chelsea and her sister are in, he is more on board with th
Jenn
Jul 11, 2016 Jenn rated it it was amazing
Conquering is the second book in the Vipers Creed MC.

Wes "Stiff" Collins is dedicated to the Vipers Creed MC, they and his younger brother are his whole world. Stiff had a rough upbringing, mother was a deadbeat drug addict, more concerned with drugs then her own kids. He grew up to fast and took care of his younger brother. Then he found his place in the Viper's Creed MC which game him a family, brothers that are devoted to each other and would do anything for each other.

Chelsea Miller also ha
Sarah - Books to Breathe
Oh how I loved this story! It's been a while since I've read two characters more perfect for each other. I love how these MC men are such a contradiction to what you would assume them to be. I love that the bigger and badder they are, the harder they fall, yet never seem to lose their edge. If anything, it just makes them more relatable and genuine. Michele was off to a fantastic start with Challenged, and she kept the trend going with Conquering.

Two people from different walks of life, yet so
  • Beyond Revenge (Ransom, #2)
  • Twisted Asphalt (Asphalt Outlaw #1)
  • Broken Illusions (His Agenda, #3)
  • Twisted Rose (The Darkness Trilogy, #3)
  • Embers of Starlight
  • One Hundred & Thirty-Six Scars (The Devil's Own, #1)
  • Wrenched (Hell's Bastard, #1)
  • The Bonus
  • Wolf (The Henchmen MC, #3)
  • Dirty Bastard (Grim Bastards MC #1)
  • Never Have an Outlaw's Baby (Deadly Pistols MC, #3)
  • Property of Drex #2 (Death Chasers MC, #2)
  • Plaything: Volume 1 (Plaything, #1)
  • Six
  • Riding For Her
  • Captured in Croatia
  • Inferno (SKALS, #4)
  • Hostage (Predators MC, #3)
I'm a mom and a wife who works full time. I have a huge obsession with collecting paperbacks and reading. Becoming an author, wasn't exactly what I set out to do, it just happened. I needed something to help me get rid of the feeling of being 'just a mom' or 'just a wife' that was consuming me and writing became that outlet. My book(s) cover some tough issues which are hard for some readers to dig ...more
More about Ryan Michele...

Vipers Creed MC (2 books)
  • Challenged (Vipers Creed MC, #1)