Start by marking “The Playboy Prince (The Piacere Princes #1)” as Want to Read:
The Playboy Prince (The Piacere Princes #1)

The Playboy Prince

(The Piacere Princes #1)

Prince Salvadore Piacere is not only okay with his status as the “spare” royal - he revels in it. Salvy is more than happy to let his older brother Niccolo deal with the duties of the crown while he uses his position to burn through the finer things in life…especially women.

After one too many “I’m carrying the royal baby” scandals and one particularly wild night in Vegas,
Paperback
Published August 30th 2016 by Author Published

To ask other readers questions about The Playboy Prince, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Playboy Prince

Start your review of The Playboy Prince (The Piacere Princes #1)
Lyla Payne
May 02, 2016 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Shelves: my-books
So, I'm coming back to the world of romance with a book about smexy royal princes looking (or not) for love! These will be adult, so a little more mature than my Whitman University series, but hopefully just as fun!

If you love stories about royal princes, unexpected romance, playboys turned lovers, conniving uncles, and sexy widowers, I hope you'll consider checking them out this summer!
Amalia Dillin
Mar 24, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: got-it, romantic
A fun royal romance inspired by Cinderella!

This is a fun twist on a Cinderella story. Salvy's redemption from playboy to Prince charming feels legit and his relationship with Maggie is adorable. I love their friends-to-strangers-to-lovers progression!
Jamie Davis
May 02, 2016 rated it it was amazing
No Alterations Necessary!

What do you get when you mix a spoiled sexy prince, a beautiful working-class childhood friend, and an ultimatum from a trouble-weary father who just so happens to be king? A steam fairytale fit for a princess, that’s what you get!

Prince Salvador Piacere has women falling at his feet, a life with little responsibility, and plenty of money to often stay far from Cielo leaving his older brother Niccolo to deal with the real responsibilities of being prince. After another s
Angi Naerebout
I wanted to like it a lot, but I only liked it some... it was okay. I just wanted Maggie to hold on to her principles more and Salvy to be less douchey. It was good, just not quite for me. A little to graphic for me as well. I just have a hard time accepting these guys who spend too much time being degenerates and end up with someone lovely without really having to do anything. It feels like women have no standards.
Cierra Holloway
Quite Impressed!

Salvador and Magdalene are one of my favorite couple from any romance I’ve read. Salvador, irresponsible, a playboy, yet oh-so sexy finds himself in a bit of bind. Here comes Magdalene, daughter of a tailor. Salvador is forced to get his life together, so he plans a ball to find the right bride. Magdalene, the seamstress and his best friend comes into his life, eventually making him realize she was all he ever needed! Basically, Cinderella without the evil stepmother or stepsiste
Brandy Barber
May 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Very interesting story. I liked how it went. It really was a Cinderella tale. It was a good read and I would recommend it for those who want something on vacation.
Emi
Apr 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This book is a beautiful retelling of Cinderella with a modern twist! I loved the friends to lovers element in this story and how the relationship organically developed!
Kelly Mccurdy
Sep 04, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Whew!!!!! The amount of hotness that is in the book is off the charts!!!!! Right when you start the book BAM!!!!!! H.O.T.N.E.S.S.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And let me tell ya, it doesn't not slow down at all!!!!!!!!! I believe that I love this version of a Cinderella type story the best (Ever After is by far my favorite). This book made me have a little tears, it made me cry, I laughed, and I really wanted to jump in the book and punch people in the throat for the way that they were acting. Lyla does not ...more
Andrea ♡
Sep 12, 2016 rated it liked it
3.5 stars!

The Playboy Prince started out as boring for me but turned out great in the middle towards the end. I love the relationship of Salvadore and Magdalena, especially how their development was portrayed in the story; from childhood friends to practically strangers to friends with benefits to lovers.

The story may seem cliche and very romantic but the book also gave me points about doing the right thing to do, despite it being hard, knowing who you really are, sacrifices that need to be mad
Elisa
Nov 11, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A modern day fairytale oh what fun.
Now if Salvy had just listened to Maggie/ moo moo from when they were kids these two would have been happily married before they were 10yrs old lol.

Can Maggie forgive Salvy for teenage inappropriateness and get her best friend back? Can Salvy become the prince Maggie knows is inside him or will he continue to be the playboy prince.

It was a fun take on a cinderella story
Ashlee Thatcher
Sep 14, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This is a new, modern take on the Cinderella story. And by modern, I mean steamy, and by steamy I mean "holy smokes I am not sure I should be reading this at my kids football practice" lol. It is fun, endearing and a well written, modernized version of Cinderella that will leave you cheering for true love, laughing, and blushing.

Another hit out of the park for Lyla Payne!
Teresa Sambrook
Jun 14, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Loved it! Maggie the royal seamstress at the beck and call of the playboy prince Savly to get ready for a ball where Savly must choose a bride? This Cinderella story will have you on pins and needles to the end. (yes pun intended) Lyla Payne wrote a great love story. I can't wait to read book 2.
Abby Legrange
Aug 30, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
More Salvy and Maggie please!

I fell in love with these characters from the very first chapter. They are relatable and lovable. This book made me feel like I was the Cinderella in the story!
Jaime Arkin
May 03, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2016, read-in-2016
I loved loved this and can't wait for the next!!! Full review to come!!
Gebby
Aug 31, 2016
Ashley
Oct 11, 2016
« previous 1 3 next »

• Hero Baby Daddy (My Baby Daddy, #4)
  • The Prince's Secret Baby (A Baby for the Prince, #1)
  • Forbidden Hero
  • Million Dollar Marriage (Million Dollar, #2)
  • Cut So Deep (Love so Dark #1)
  • Damaged
  • Awakening (Tales of Olympus, #2)
  • The Two Week Arrangement (Penthouse Affair, #1)
  • Big Bad Fire Daddy: A Single Dad, Firefighter Romance
  • Seven Nights of Sin (Penthouse Affair, #2)
  • Royally Damaged (Endless Daddies, #3)
  • Take Me Again (The Knight Brothers, #1)
  • Take Me Down (The Knight Brothers, #2)
  • Billionaire Unattainable ~ Mason (The Billionaire's Obsession, #14)
  • The Marriage Pact
  • Fighting For You (The Connor Family, #5)
  • The Single Daddy Situation (San Bravado Billionaires' Club Book 10)
  • Take the Bride (Knight Brothers, #1.5)
I've been publishing New Adult romance novels for a little over a year, starting with Broken at Love and continuing with the rest of the Whitman University series. I adore telling stories, discovering the little reasons people fall in love, and uncovering hidden truths in the world around us – past and present.

In my spare time I cuddle my two dogs, pretend to enjoy exercising so that I can eat as

The Piacere Princes (2 books)
  • A Royal Wedding