Start by marking “Sexiest Couple Alive (Knight Fashion #2)” as Want to Read:
Sexiest Couple Alive (Knight Fashion #2)

Sexiest Couple Alive

(Knight Fashion #2)

Nathan Cross is living his dream. Not only is he modeling for Knight Fashion Magazine, recently voted “sexiest man alive,” but he is dating a beautiful photographer who could be his new future. When he unexpectedly reunites with his past love, his world crashes around him. Two loves. The past or the future: which one will he choose?

Olivia’s past choices come back to haunt
Published May 23rd 2016

To ask other readers questions about Sexiest Couple Alive, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Sexiest Couple Alive

Le Ann Foster
May 20, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
♡♡Reviewed for CherryOBlossom Promotions ♡♡

I gave this book 5 Stars!

This book continues where Sexiest Man Alive ends. We see Olie struggle with the threats from her Ex And her feelings for Nate for most of this book. But you will not be disappointed with all the twist, turns, surprise that in this book. I simply devour this book in matter of hours and once I started it, I couldn't put it down. We get to see more of the secondary characters and if it wasn't for their antics you wouldn't see wher
Steph's Romance Book Talk
I have got to say that the story did get better, it was still a bit immature but I did feel more grounded in this half of Nathan and Olivia's journey. There was still a bunch of unnecessary drama but it did keep me interested. I really liked the side characters and can't wait to get to book three which revolves around some of them.

This specific video review will be included in the August 2018 wrap-up.

For other video book reviews check out my YouTube Channel: Steph's Rom Book Talk.

Romance Readers Retreat

After reading book one and especially with how it ended, I was super excited to get stuck into this, but sadly I feel that the idea of Nate and Olivia together was so much better than the reality.

I'm not one for even discussing a cover in my review, but I felt the cover of this book distracted me so much that it definitely had an impact on how I imagined Nate and Olivia.  The models who grace this cover, whilst I have nothing against them, I just didn't feel they portrayed two people w
Jessica Alcazar
This is book 2 in the journey of Nathan and Olivia so if you haven't read Sexiest Man Alive then you need to stop and read it first.

The story picks up right where it left off and it gives you the depth you crave after reading Sexiest Man Alive. When I started this duo, I wasn't impressed because it felt like the entire installment of book 1 was dedicated to set-up only and useless drama...this installment is where the story is really at. That being said, I really do think this duet would better
Sultan * Baby Mama Smut-a-teer*
Sexiest Couple Alive, takes place where book one left off. If you read book one, Sexiest Man Alive, then you know it was a doozy of a ending. I have been biting my nails since book one ended a few months ago. Needless to say I have nothing but nail nubs left, and it’s not a cute look for summer! I really enjoyed this story and I cannot wait for book 3 (which is about a couple you learn more about in this book Eeep!!) I think it’s going to be hella good!

Olivia is still battling the grounds of “ho
Movies, Shows,
Apr 12, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
***I received a free copy for an honest review***

Note: This review contains NO spoilers

Well, Sexiest Couple Alive starts where the first book, Sexiest Man Alive, left off. Nathan and Olivia has made their choices, both personal and professional. However, their paths has a tendency to continually cross. As they each continue to down the road on building their careers, their pasts seem to continue to haunt them...and not in a good way.

Although I am still wow-ed with M. Clarke's storytelling, I fou
DawnMarie  Carpintero
Mar 30, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: arc
10+ Stars

I was given this book for my honest review

Knight’s Fashion Magazine cordially invites you to enter your vote for Nathan and Olivia as they are up for the prestigious award of Sexiest Couple Alive! Bring your tissues, your laughter and your hearts, and embark on a journey that will leave you forever changed.

We met Nathan and Olivia in Sexiest Man Alive as we continue their journey into the unknown in this 2nd book Sexiest Couple Alive you will come to embrace this awesome duo as they con
Marissa
World Building: This story primarily takes place in Los Angeles but does have a chapter or two in New York City.
Characters: The main characters in this novel are Nathan Cross and Olivia Hunt. After being thrown together by fate and meeting again in the most unlikely of circumstances, Nathan and Olivia are left reeling. Feelings from the past two years start bubbling to the surface as old enemies come out of the dark. Can Nathan and Olivia follow what their hearts are trying to tell them or will
Katie Harder-schauer
I was hired to proofread this book. Ms. Clarke is probably aware that I would be posting a review because she has hired me in the past, but it was not part of our agreement. I just review every book I read. If you feel that my connection to the book makes my review untrustworthy, so be it, but this is my honest review.

This book is the sequel to Sexiest Man Alive, so this review may contain spoilers for that book, the book definitely does. Continue reading at your own risk if you have not read S
Hooked On Books
Jun 12, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
4 out of 5 stars

Olivia’s biggest mistake was ending her engagement to Nathan Cross. Now that they are in the same city, Olivia is really wanting a second chance. Unfortunately, Nathan is in a relationship.

Just when she thinks she should be honest about her feelings for Nathan, an evil ex from her past threatens her career and everyone she cares about. She needs to protect Nathan so she withdrawals from him again.

Nathan isn’t going to waste his second chance with Olivia. He still loves her. Whe
Alphas Do It Better Book Blog
4 Stars

I have been anxious to read this book after the huge cliffy we were left hanging with at the end of Sexiest Man Alive…M Clarke did NOT disappoint! I’m a sucker for second chance romance, so I have really enjoyed this series so far.

After winning the “Sexiest Man Alive” title in book one, the only thing Nathan had on his mind was getting Olivia back and the only thing on her mind was telling Nathan just how much she still loved him. Fate in the form of Olivia’s ex, Troy, tries to step in an
Angela Lamb
May 23, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
4 Stars

She's a Lip Biter
WOW!!!! What A Follow-Up And What A Great Read This Book Is. I Wasn't Sure Where This Was Gonna Go With This Book After The Way 'Sexiest Man Alive' Ended. But I Was So Not Disappointed At All.

Like With The Other Book, Its Hard To Write This Review As It Would Give Away The Story But The Story Keeps You Gripped And Cheering From The Side Lines. It Contains, A Lot Of Hate And Upset, As Well As Fight To Live.

But Mostly What Strikes You Is  The Chemistry Surrounding The 4 Main Characters Which Is S
The Book Fairy Reviews
Letting go of the past is harder when it comes back to haunt you. That is what Olivia is faced with when she is desperate to get her future, Nate, back.
Nate has is all, his career and love, well the love part is proving to be a little difficult. Love the woman in the present or the woman from your past. Your best friend or the lover.
This book picks up right after "Sexiest Man Alive" so you will have to read that to get a more information on Olie and Nate.
Sexy smoldering and breathtakingly perfe
Janie
Feb 22, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Sexiest Couple Alive gives you Love, Passion, Drama! It’s about second chances and realizing that sometimes your first true love is the one you are meant to be with. This book was so well put. There are some people who don’t want it to happened, but when its true love nothing or no one can come between. Nathan and Olivia find their way back to each other. There are obstacles or one huge obstacle that doesn’t want that to happen and will come between at all cost. Will they end up together in the ...more
Diana Lopez
Feb 10, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
The book was awesome. Mary has done it again.
People who love each other sometimes have to go threw so much to finally realize they are meant for each other. That is what Nathan & Oliva has to do to be with each other. You have to get this book, actually the whole series. Can't wait for the next one
Gloria Herrera for As You Wish Reviews
If you have been reading this series, this is where things really get tense. Olivia has escaped the Troy's claws, Nathan is dating Kelly, and now the love affair between Olivia and Nathan is on the rocks and perhaps will never be again.

Did I say Olivia escaped Troy? She only wishes. Troy is about to show his stripes and convince everyone he is the most miserable human on the planet.

This is an entertaining story of career vs love. It is a hard lesson to learn for someone young how sometimes you a
K3
Sep 15, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Picking up right where Sexiest Man Alive leaves off, Olivia and Nathan are in for an extremely bumpy ride. We all know that sometimes you have to fight for what you want and regardless, sometimes love just doesn’t come easy. Drama, Drama, Drama. There is Troy, Olivia’s ex and then there is Kelly, who Nathan is currently dating… Enter…drama.
This was like a soap opera but in book form. It had a bit of everything when it came to emotions. Excitement, fear, love, romance.
I enjoyed this read and lik
Love N. Books
Sep 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
K3’s $0.02

I enjoyed this rea
Bewaji
May 15, 2017 rated it really liked it
Finally...

Nathan and Olivia got their HEA, but not before some drama. Troy happened. That guy is certifiable. He almost got away with attempted murder. Nathan was a wonderful guy though. He didn't take any risks, even though it was tempting. He was reasonable about dealing with Troy. I am happy they got back together and have their forever.
Connie
Although I enjoyed this story, Olivia's crazy belief that she could "reason" with that psycho, Troy, put everyone in mortal danger. I had a migraine headache every time I turned the page, expecting the worse. So glad Nathan had more common sense than Olivia and realized how much danger everyone was in. Lots of suspense, and twists and turns in this one!
Jasmine
Jun 17, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Nail biting good time

This book has it all, romance, thrills, and sexiness. I jumped right into it after reading the first book and it didn't disappoint. You will find yourself excited for the characters as their relationships develop. I am excited to get to know Josh more in book 3.
Neil
May 16, 2017 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: netgalley, romance
I received a free copy via Netgalley in exchange for a honest review.

This was easy to review.
I found the characters shallow and the whole Novel stupid.
I really would not bother wasting your time with this as there are far better Novels to read.
Brenda H Seales
May 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing
LOVED THIS FIRST TWO BOOKS!!!!!!

I enjoyed these first two books in this series very much. I loved the characters and their families. I recommend them to all. I can't wait to read the next one. M Clarke rocks!!!!
C bond
Jan 16, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
netgalley

overall good read.
April Symes
This book continues where Sexiest Man Alive ends. We met Nathan and Olivia in Sexiest Man Alive and their journey continues in this 2nd book Sexiest Couple Alive you will come to follow their journey as they navigate thru their relationship to see where they stand and will end up.
Olivia still continues with threats from her EX and her super huge feelings for Nate for most of this book. Nathan is hotter and sexier than ever while Olivia is sweeter than ever and trying to be everything to everyone
Amber
Feb 10, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Sexiest Couple Alive is a spectacularly exhilarating and breathlessly sensual story that shows us that scars can be beautiful and mistakes can lead you to the best things in life. We live in a world where pain can be more plentiful then pleasure and mistakes are made more often than the best decisions. As time passes we learn that pain can be a catalyst to lead us to the most mind-numbing pleasure while wrong choices can sometimes steer us to the place where we were always meant to be. If you ar ...more
Casey
Find this review and more at Ramblings From This Chick

Sexiest Couple Alive is the second book in the Knight Fashion series from M. Clarke. This book continues Nate and Olivia's story from Sexiest Man Alive, so if you haven't read that book yet you will need to start there and be aware of possible spoilers below. The Knight Fashion series is a spin-off from the Something Great series, and while I recommend starting there it isn't necessary. I couldn't wait to get my hands on this book though afte
Sandy S
May 20, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
ABOUT THE BOOK: Release Date May 23, 2016

Olivia’s past choices come back to haunt her and could ruin everything she has worked so hard to build. Troy has the power to
Michelle Austin

• Tread
  • Cado
  • Hooker Heels
  • Faithless: A Tainted Love Novel
  • Friction (Station 32, #2)
  • Honesty (Mark of Nexus, #3)
  • Caught Up In You (Caught Up, #1)
  • Heat (Hitte #1)
  • Hearts Attached
  • Ride: In Between the Covers (Carolina Bad Boys #2.5)
  • Until We Break
  • James Games
  • Captivate Me (Captivated, #1)
  • F*ck of the Irish (The Hard and Dirty Holidays, #4)
  • My Someday... (Just One of the Guys # 3--Final)
  • Ravel
  • Hot Southern Mess (Hide Your Crazy #1)
  • Toxic Secrets (Secrets, #1)
International Bestselling, Award Winning, Author M. Clarke resides in Southern California. When she started reading new adult novels, she fell in love with the genre. It was the reason she had to write one-Something Great

Amazon: https://amzn.to/2NuOfPE

Knight Fashion (3 books)
  • Sexiest Man Alive (Knight Fashion)
  • Sexiest Dad Alive (Knight Fashion #3)