Start by marking “Hot Sex: How to Do It” as Want to Read:
Hot Sex: How to Do It

Hot Sex: How to Do It

3.76  ·  Rating details ·  192 Ratings  ·  19 Reviews
The ultimate bedside companion--packed with erotic yet practical tips for men and women

Practical, down-to-earth, explicit and fun, Hot Sex is the must-have sex and relationships book for every man and woman.

It's perfect bedtime reading for two, an easy-to-follow handbook that cuts straight to the nitty-gritty to deliver candid advice with a healthy dose of humor. Packed wi
Published May 4th 1999 by Bantam (first published 1998)

To ask other readers questions about Hot Sex, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Hot Sex

Manda Seats
Aug 21, 2010 rated it really liked it
This is a good book if you need some pointers in the bedroom, as well as if you have sexual related questions that you're too embarrassed to ask your peers or a doctor about.

With discussions ranging from masturbation, fetishes, STDs, homosexual issues, and sexual abuse, this book has a little bit of everything.

A good introduction into many sexual related issues.
Paisley
Jan 27, 2008 rated it really liked it
Still reading
Danina
Mar 10, 2009 rated it liked it
Part how-to guide, part self-help guide. It will definitely give you a pick-me-up when you're feeling like you dont have "it" anymore.
HeavyReader
Apr 24, 2009 rated it liked it
I think it's really awesome that masturbation is the topic of this book's first chapter. Really, how can anyone be a good lover if they don't know anything about masturbation?

I also like that the book is written in accessible, easy to understand, down-to-earth language. The author comes across as a savvy and fun big sister or older cousin ready to demystify sex.

I also really like the words from real people scattered throughout the book. These snippets allow many voices to be heard.

This book is l
Oct 21, 2008 rated it liked it
I got this book WAAY back when I was still figuring out how the birds and the bees did their business. I remember sitting in my room reading it out loud with my boyfiend. Haha. Practical but really not exciting for the non-virgin.
Angela
Sep 24, 2007 rated it really liked it
Haha...look what I found.
Romina
Jul 17, 2009 rated it it was amazing
Lo leí para un taller de sexualidad que hice en el postgrado, pero no es un libro de texto, sino un manual de sexualidad en un lenguaje ameno y divertido, MUY GRAFICO Y SIMPLE. Ojalá lo hubiera tenido a mano cuando era adolescente, pero siempre viene bien. Se los recomiendo.
sam kim
Jul 24, 2007 rated it liked it
i won this book at a white elephant type christmas party. i must say, it makes excellent bathroom reading.
Jamie
Apr 01, 2015 rated it really liked it
A fun, practical read. If you are looking to spice up your sex life (even if it's great already!), check this out.
Julie Leggett
Feb 01, 2008 rated it did not like it
eh, i got this book for free...i don't remember where. it was more like boring sex; i couldn't even reach the climax. needless to say, i didn't finish the book.
amy 1 4 Mar 06, 2012 06:00PM
  • The Modern Kama Sutra: The Ultimate Guide to the Secrets of Erotic Pleasure
  • The Ultimate Guide to Fellatio: How to Go Down on a Man and Give Him Mind-Blowing Pleasure
  • Come Hither: A Commonsense Guide To Kinky Sex
  • Healing Love through the Tao: Cultivating Female Sexual Energy
  • Daily Sex: 365 Positions and Activities for a Year of Great Sex!
  • Satisfaction: The Art of the Female Orgasm
  • A Hand in the Bush: The Fine Art of Vaginal Fisting
  • Becoming Orgasmic: A Sexual and Personal Growth Program for Women
  • The Good Vibrations Guide to Sex: The Most Complete Sex Manual Ever Written
  • Wild Side Sex: The Book of Kink: Educational, Sensual, and Entertaining Essays
  • Inside Team Sky: The Inside Story of Team Sky and Their Challenge for the 2013 Tour de France
  • Sensuous Magic: A Guide for Adventurous Lovers
  • Sex Tips for Straight Women from a Gay Man
  • Nina Hartley's Guide to Total Sex
  • Medicinal Plants of the Mountain West
  • 203 Ways to Drive a Man Wild in Bed
  • The New Age Herbalist: How to Use Herbs for Healing, Nutrition, Body Care, and Relaxation
  • The Science of Everyday Life: Why Teapots Dribble, Toast Burns and Light Bulbs Shine
Tracey Cox (born 1961, Exeter, Devon, England) is a non fiction author who specializes in books on dating, sex and relationships. She is the author of many best selling titles.
More about Tracey Cox...