Start by marking “A Real Cowboy Never Says No (Wyoming Rebels, #1)” as Want to Read:
A Real Cowboy Never Says No (Wyoming Rebels, #1)

A Real Cowboy Never Says No

(Wyoming Rebels #1)

Alternate cover edition for ASIN B00XS0Q65C

New York Times bestselling author Stephanie Rowe delivers a brand new series set in Rogue Valley, Wyoming, home to the Stockton brothers, a clan of fiercely loyal and honorable men, and the women who touch the hearts of these rugged, loner cowboys.

The only reason rancher Chase Stockton and his brothers survived their brutal child
Kindle Edition, Alternate cover edition for ASIN B00XS0Q65C, 228 pages
Published June 30th 2015 by Stephanie Rowe

To ask other readers questions about A Real Cowboy Never Says No, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about A Real Cowboy Never Says No

Dino-Jess ✮ The Book Eating Dinosaur ✮
Love was a hell of a risk, except when it was with the right woman. Then it was the best, safest, purest emotion a man could ever have.

This was a wonderfully cheesetastic romance that ticked all the right boxes for me.

Cowboys ✔
Family drama ✔
Miscommunication ✔
Surprise baby ✔✔
Cheese ✔✔✔
More cheese ✔✔✔✔
Some marshmallow fluff to finish things off ✔✔✔✔✔

Seriously though, this was fun! Sure, Mira was frustrating at times with her flip-flopping, but I'm going to blame that on her surprise baby hormon
3.5 Stars

Back when I was in my early twenties I was obsessed with Nora Roberts’ romance novels. I read almost nothing else, for years. One of the things I most enjoyed about Roberts’ love stories was the relationships outside of the main pair. Often there are very close family circles or large loving friend groups who are more like family than friends. I’m a big sucker for loud, boisterous groups who intermingle and support each other.

A Real Cowboy Never Says No really harkens back to that styl
Bitchy
Apr 25, 2016 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: bad-boys
I almost DNF'd this book several times. Although the writing is decent, everything else about this bothered me tremendously. So here goes my rant...

***SPOILERS***
So Mira meets Chase for the first time at Aj's funeral, who is both their best friends but from different periods of their lives. Mira is pregnant with AJ's baby, who she slept with just a month prior, not because they loved eachother or for any romantic reason, it was because they were both grieving the loss of her mother. Sooooo this
Mindy Lou's Book Review
Mar 30, 2018 rated it liked it
Shelves: 2018
This is my first book by Stephanie Rowe and I really enjoyed her writing. This was well written and the characters were mature. It's a good story, but I did have a hard time with the constant back and forth between the main characters. Both Mira and Chase have been let down by the opposite sex their whole lives except for one person. Their mutual best friend who recently died and brought them together.

Chase and his brothers have been treated horribly by every woman that came into their dad's li
Sania
Standalone/Cliffhanger: Standalone but part of a series.
Ages of H and h: Late 20s.
Multi-Luv'n/Ménages: (view spoiler)
Was There Descriptive Sex: (view spoiler)
Descriptive Sex &/Or Drama Between H/h With OW/OM: (view spoiler)
>>If So, Before or After H/h Hookup: (view spoiler)
Contains Cheating: (view spoiler)
Leslie Wolf
Jun 01, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Stephanie Rowe has out done herself with this new Cowboy series!!

This book was heart wrenching, tender, soul searching and romantic! It will make you cry, laugh and just route for the good guy!

The Stockton brothers are a broken lot of men. Mira isn't much more whole than Chase. They meet under the saddest circumstances but have known each other for a decade all because of one best friend in common.

It's a beautiful story of two people trying to figure out how to survive terrible situations with o
Cindy ~
Jun 02, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Once I started this I didn’t want to put it down. Stephanie Rowe kicks off a new series based in Rogue Valley, Wyoming and it’s about a group of brothers that lived through hell in their childhood years but from that pain forged a tight bond between them. That past also made them leery of women and they each vowed to never marry or let a women ever get close enough to hurt them.

Story starts out at a funeral. AJ had always had two best friends, one male and one female. Neither of them had met du
Debra Taylor
Mar 10, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition

This was my first time read from Stephanie Rowe but I'm sure it won't be my last. I was so so pleased with this book.

This book begins a new western romance series that will revolve around a family of brothers. The Stockton brothers have endured through a hell that forged an unbreakable bond and filled their hearts with distrust for all women. I found myself intrigued by their emotional turmoil and can't wait to see each brother find the special woman who will steal their hearts and restore thei
Joan
Jennifer Hines
Jun 27, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
*I received this book free from the author in exchange for an honest review*

I'm a dedicated kindle highlighter, but occasionally I get a book that I'm so into that I forget to highlight because I'm lost in the world that's on the pages. This is one of those books.

Chase had a horribly rough childhood, but as the oldest he put it upon himself to be the one who holds his brothers together. He mortgaged himself to the hilt in hopes that his brothers would eventually come back and each take a share o
K.G. White
Super flimsy. Mira is cute and sweet and in serious trouble. The only person Mira can rely on is, Chase, the man she met just today, at her baby-daddy's funeral. Chase comes from a very broken home, and he feels duty bound to set that to right for his brothers, but when his best friend's girl is in trouble he feels the need to protect her.

SPOILERS AHEAD

It was never explained how Chase and AJ became friends, or what the exact "life debt" was that Chase owed. He says that AJ saved his life but the
Emris Lindsay
Mar 31, 2018 rated it it was amazing
What an unfortunate trail of circumstances Mira found herself in, after involving in a self-pitying weekend after her mother's funeral, with her best friend AJ, which led to her being pregnant and him dying without knowing. She was out of a job after sacrificing it to take care of her mom, to top it off she now had to hide the pregnancy from AJ’s father who was a violent ogre of a monster, he truly destroyed AJ and now he wants to do the same to Mira and possible her unborn child. Mira would nev ...more
Becky
Aug 05, 2017 rated it liked it
This was a good story on the verge of being great but just didn't make it. The characters were good, Alan was definitely freaking evil and it flowed well. Why 3 stars then? Because of the constant back and fourth "I'm no good for him/her, I can never trust a man/women" the two main leads drove me crazy! I understood why Chase felt this way, I mean holy hell! What those men went through growing up! Mira no, just no! So her fiancee broke up with her because she choose to take care of her handicapp ...more
Chitra *CJ*
Sep 05, 2017 marked it as someday
Was about to read this as the blurb sounded good- but thank god for spoiler reviews/heroine making (view spoiler) gestures in first 2 pages-realized (view spoiler) and seriously NOT in the mood. Maybe someday.
Julie Jacobus
Aug 08, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Wow what a emotional roller coaster ride this book was. Chase and Mira story was beautiful.
I loved how strong, yet vulnerable they both are. How the realize that they don't have to do it alone when they have each other, and the brothers.

I can't wait to read the rest of the Stockton brothers stories.
J♤Đ£
Oct 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I love this series by Rowe. This is the second time I'm reading them, and I'm not disappointed. 😍📚🤓
Judy Miracle
Jul 06, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is my first Stephanie Rowe book and it will so not be the last I need more of them Stockton boys!!!
I dont even know what to say about this book and i finished it a few hours ago. I literally had to force myself to get sleep last night because I did not want to put it down.

This book was powerful and emotional. Right from the beginning without even knowing the characters that well it had my heart breaking.

Mira and Chase have known about each other for ten years but have never met until now
Madison Warner Fairbanks
A Real Cowboy Never Says No by Stephanie Rowe

Powerful. A tear jerker in a good way. Not sad tears, but emotional ones. I loved this story and am so looking forward to the next in the series. Strong men with deep emotional scars that only a strong woman can help them heal.

Mira Cabot and Chase Stockton have know each other for ten years but never actually met. It was their best friend that they had in common. Now that AJ is gone and his powerful father is a threat to Mira, Chase puts Mira under hi
Lyn
I was so happy when this book ended at 88%. I'm still undecided on whether or not I will read book 2. I want to give this author one more try before writing her off as serving up more cheese than story.
Sarah Barker
Mar 10, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This is a great read, it kept me interested right until the end and will be fab to see how the rest of the family fair with the opposite sex. 2 broken souls bought together ❤ ...more
Ariel Marie
May 01, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Great read!

This was a great Sunday afternoon read. I almost cried a couple of times since I found myself connected with Mira. This was a great start to a new series!
Deserie williams
Apr 13, 2016 marked it as just-not-for-me-stay-away-hell-no  ·  review of another edition
self note: darn it, this sounded good but heroine is pregnant with her best friend child who happens to be best friend to the hero. Can't read that:/
Marcia
May 10, 2018 rated it really liked it
I received a free copy of this book from the publisher. This is my unbiased and voluntary review.

Recently. I seemed to be reading many books in which one if not both of the main characters were subject to abuse as a child and are still struggling with the physical and mental scars as adults. Is this a new trend? I hope only in fiction, because if not, it is a sad commentary on the push away from conservative values.

Mira Cabot grew up in happy, loving home. The same could not be said about her be
Linda Walters
Apr 18, 2018 rated it liked it
What an emotional story. And not just on Chase's side only. Mira has had to share of grief but she did have one thing that Chase didn't have. A loving family as she grew up. She also had seen what it was like when two people had a loving relationship. Her mother and father were that wonderful example.
One thing that the main characters had in common was their friendship with one man, A.J. And what a link that was. They had known about each other for about 10 years but had not met before the open
Marsha Spohn
Reviewed at Romance Is Ageless

It’s ironic how the death of one man affected and changed so many lives in large and small ways, truly a ripple effect. Aside from the gripping romance and introduction to the characters of this series, that is something that I took away from A Real Cowboy Never Says No. Perhaps not what one would expect, right? If AJ hadn’t died, sending his two best friends into each other’s lives in person then several men would have forever been trapped in the belief that every
Brienne Dubh
May 17, 2017 rated it really liked it
Chase Stockton meets Mira when he sits beside her in the back of a church. Although they never actually met before, they've known about each other for ten years.

And after they talk at the funeral of their mutual friend AJ, they both feel as though they have known each other all that time too.

With the sudden death of AJ, Mira finds herself in a difficult and dangerous position and even though she doesn't want help, she may just need it.
Chase is suddenly put in a position where he has to fulfill a
Locs and Lenses
Apr 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: romance

I received this book from Net Galley for an honest review. I chose to review this book because I am a fan of Rowe’s Order of the Blade series. This series introduces us to Chase and Mira who have a mutual friend who has died. However, Mira is being harassed by the father of AJ, the dead friend. Chase has been infatuated with Mira since Aj spoke of her so much during school. Mira helped AJ through a dark part of his life while he also comforted her through her own torments. Mira is also pregnant
Amy
2.25 Stars. Reading this initially I thought, 'Was this written in the 80's? It feels SUPER hilariously 80's. This could be oddly entertaining?'
I keep going and finally break - this book, complete with surprise best friend's baby, an evil all-powerful business mastermind grandfather, and a hunky family of cowboys with a He-man-woman-haters club style pact was written in: 2015, ladies and gentlemen! It was written in 2015!
It was a ridiculously cheesedoodle romance. Beyond hilarious... One would
Peta Benjamin
Jun 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing
She has to leave town as soon as possible but first she must attend her best friend AJ's funeral, sit in the Church where his Father and Brother give her the evil eye and try to not get too noticed by the rest of the town folk.

Chase Stockton was AJ's best buddy from College, he didn't want to be here either but he was going to fulfil his commitment that he pledged to AJ and now that he had found her, Mira Cabot was everything AJ had speculated she would be. He had to protect her, not just from t
Eva Millien
Apr 01, 2018 rated it really liked it
This cowboy romance tugs at the heart strings and makes me want to go out and find a real cowboy to love!

Mira and Chase are strong, captivating and are easily related to as they draw readers into their story and refuse to let go until they own every last bit of the reader’s heart. The romance is rocky with lots of heart felt emotional turmoil that adds depth and has readers empathizing with this captivating couple. The story also introduces the Stockton brothers who also grab reader’s attention

• Into the Arms of a Cowboy
  • A Marriage of Convenience  (Western Lovers: Hitched in Haste, #7)
  • Her Fated Cowboy: Cole (Harland County, #1)
  • Ricky (Mail-Order Brides Club #5)
  • Capturing the Cowboy's Heart
  • Silver River Romeo (Rancher Romance, #1)
  • A Mail Order Bride for Charlie (The Carson Brothers of Kansas, #1)
  • Rugged Hearts (The Kinnison Legacy, #1)
  • Reese (Rock Creek Six, #1)
  • Cowboys Don't Cry (Code of the West #1; Tanner Brothers #1)
  • Spurs & Stilettos
  • Rania Ropes a Rancher (Brides with Grit  #1)
  • Reckless for Cowboy (Stampede Sizzler, #2)
  • Marry Me, Cowboy (75th Copper Mountain Rodeo #2)
  • Merry Christmas, Baby: It's Christmas, Cowboy! + Northern Fantasy + He'll Be Home for Christmas
  • Rose
  • To Love a Texas Cowboy (Wishing, Texas #1)
  • Never Love A Lawman (Reidsville, #1)
Hailed as a "paranormal star!" by J.R. Ward, four-time RITA® Award nominee and Golden Heart® Award winner Stephanie Rowe is the New York Times and USA Today bestselling author of more than forty-five novels. For more on Stephanie and her books, visit her at www.stephaneierowe.com, or on facebook at https://www.facebook.com/StephanieRow....

A life-long reader, she began crafting stories at age ten,

Wyoming Rebels (6 books)
  • A Real Cowboy Knows How to Kiss (Wyoming Rebels #2)
  • A Real Cowboy Rides a Motorcycle (Wyoming Rebels #3)
  • A Real Cowboy Never Walks Away (Wyoming Rebels #4)
  • A Real Cowboy Loves Forever (Wyoming Rebels #5)
  • A Real Cowboy for Christmas (Wyoming Rebels #6)