Start by marking “Escort Unleashed (Emma, #2)” as Want to Read:
Escort Unleashed (Emma, #2)

Escort Unleashed

(Emma #2)

Emma Carling may have graduated from escort school with distinction – but her journey has only just begun. Now she must prove her seductive skills in the real world: the five-star hotels and lavish mansions of London. She must make the city’s most connected, powerful and wealthy men sit up and take notice of her. She must become a pedigree sex machine.

But will she really
Published April 30th 2016 by Firefly

Tanu Gill
Jul 02, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Oh this story has me hooked. I'm going back to read the first book. Eagerly awaiting the third book to solve the mystery of the "mystery guy".
Jenny - TotallybookedBlog
Jul 04, 2016 rated it really liked it
description

TWO BOOK REVIEW:

If you’re anything like us then you’ll know that feeling that comes upon you as a reader when you have a million books on your kindle but all you crave is some good old filthy erotica. Things can get too morose- too serious or too emotional; so on a sunny weekend we decided to indulge in a romp fest of epic proportions. Now, we’re no prudes and it takes a lot to make us blush so when we tell you that this had us checking our surroundings as we were reading then you’ll know what we mean…

We read b

We read b
Cerys
Jul 11, 2017 rated it really liked it
What a tease!!!

Build up, build up, build up... CLIFFHANGER!! Arrrrggg!!!

Another chapter in Emma's story and another intriguing POV.

"No, mere soap will never purify my wanton flesh."

This story makes you question everything you thought you knew about right and wrong as Emma comes to terms with who SHE is, not who society tells her she is. I love it!
Also, as much as I'm enjoying the developing relationships that Emma has with Sarah and Charles, I need to know who the mystery client is.
Deborah
Apr 30, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Emma's training is complete. As her agent secures top money for her services, Emma needs to decide how she's going to move forward with this new lifestyle. Will clients know her from her past? Can her friends be discrete? Will her parents approve? Does danger lurk around the corner?

As Emma is to determined shine and never complain, she's keeping her thoughts to herself and enjoying the sexy time perks of her job. Will this be her downfall? With an outstanding cliffhanger, James Grey has me once
AJ's book-reMarks
May 07, 2016 rated it really liked it
James you tease! Emma starts her career with her sponser Charles,only to end up with a piercing & leash being ball gaged by who knows. Now an erotic mystery.
Margaret
May 16, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Emma has passed the course with distinction and is ready to leave her prejudices behind and embrace her new role so an escort. The only thing that can hold her back is herself.

Emma is introduced into her new role by a caring and loving man who wants to cherish her but that is not the same for all of her clients.

There is a man that desires her but it seems only to punish her and seems to actively dislike her.

In the first book Escort in Training, Emma is introdu
AMC
Aug 01, 2017 rated it really liked it
Emma's exciting story continues

In the second book Emma after having graduated from school for escorts with distinction starts her exciting working life as escort. The story, as one would expect, is full of details about her daily work with different clients and there is reasonably good background plot aside descriptive sex scenes. The story ends with cliffhanger as we watch relationship Charles and Emma had take unpredictable turn with sudden revelations. I'm curious to see whether indeed what h
Becky
Jan 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
The second of a three volume series, Emma has returned from training and starts to build a business. We see her growing closer to two people, Charles and Sarah. Charles is her regular Friday night, while Sarah becomes a live-in lover. Obviously the first is not a forever thing, and she's learned that lesson. It's also clear that she doesn't want the second to be a long-term relationship. She's exploring herself, and her sexual identity.

There's also a mystery man and this book ends wi
Ann Batty
May 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This is the second instalment of Emma's story. If you thought book 1 was hot believe me book 2 won't disappoint.
I love Emma, she's confident yet shy, she's daring yet apprehensive. I can really identify with her highs and lows, believe me this is a fantastic book not for the faint hearted. It draws you in and just when you think you are going to find something out it ends. I can't wait for the next one!
I highly recommend this book its superbly written and this man can surely get inside a
Kristine Louise Sørensen
Feb 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Holding my breath.

Just as thrilling as the first book in the series, who is the mystery man that has Emma so scared and at the same time turn on??
This is an excellent second book that just brings even more to the story that is already steaming hot.

And the girls a bubbly fun and there are so much action it almost takes your breath away.

I am looking forward to reading the next book.
Tim
Jan 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Erotic story telling at its finest

I'm still quite astounded at the quality and build-up in this second tale of Emma and her new life as a courtesan, the way the tale leads you to the visit of her mum to the new flat and how she's so trapped and worried about the explanation is fantastic, oh yes and the sex is good to.

On to the final book now and the delightful way its been set up for the unveiling of her Master.
Gregory Willingham
Jul 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Thrillingly Naughty

This is one amazing series. I love Emma, Sarah and the girls. The build up of encounters and possible reveal of the antagonist leading to book three is too exciting for words. I couldn’t put this book down and now am ready to search and download book three. Thrillingly naughty and easy to see this story a reality in our world.
Corrine Pickering
May 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Escort Unleashed by James Grey

### 5 Stars ###

I won the first book in Dublin and at that point the second book wasn't out, not too sure why I've since waited so long ?

I loved every minute of this book and the continuation of Emma's crazy journey, luckily for me book 3 is now out so I'm diving straight in.

Great read, well worth that one-click.
Emma
Sep 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Loved it

I loved the characters especially Emma how she grew in confidence and how she now sees life and her work
Diana L. Matranga
Apr 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Red hat queen

This second book is just as good as the first book. I just love Emma. I love finding out how she loves her job. I Can't wait to read the next chapter in her life.
Grandmaking553
Jul 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Great, Intense

A lot of sex and mystery, kept my interest, didn't want to put the book down. A Must Read. Excellent James Grey
Joanne Greenwood
May 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Easily as good as the first

I really didn't think the heat could go on as it had in Escort in Training but it has. Great story continues. Well worth the money.
Neil McCormick
Oct 10, 2018 rated it really liked it
Outrageous and enjoyable

A really good second part .
I really enjoyed continuing with Emma's story.
Can't wait to discover the identity of the mystery client.
Layla Powers
Oct 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
James Grey does it again!

Sexy, sexy, sexy!

Escort Unleashed was just as good, if not better, than the first book in the series.

Kelli
May 07, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Wow, that was a cliffhanger. I haven't read one like that for a while. I hope it's not too long until Emma Book 3 comes out. I need to know who the man is that has kept his identity a secret. I have some theories but really I'm grasping at straws.

This book continues Emma's story as she starts to navigate her way through her new career as a high end escort. Her first client is Charles, the man who sponsored her through Escort School where she was taught a lot of the tricks of her trad
Shelly
May 04, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Delicious Hotness !

Emma has graduated escort school top of the class and is now on her first jobs. Of course her first was with her sponsor Charles and it was beautifully hot . I will tell you , do not read this at work or around kids because you will find yourself in quite the predicament . You will be turned on immensely.
James has added a twist to Emma's story . Who is this client that scares her but makes her wet with desire ? Is it her former employer or a family friend ? I am
Martina Mooney
Nov 13, 2016 rated it it was amazing
What can I say, James did it again. This book sweeps you away into Emma's world. Her first job as an Escort, she wonders if she can go through with it. Emma's story as it unfolds is so hot and erotic - you will need a fan to cool you down. Oh but there is a surprise in store for Emma, a client that seems to know a little bit more about her and pushes her at every encounter. What encounters they are!!!! James never disappoints with his hot and steamy descriptions, it feels like you are there - da ...more
Trish -  Novels In Heels
Jun 01, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: books-reviewed
4 hot, filthy stars

Again, James Grey brings us another erotic and arousing story in the life of Emma Carling, escort extraordinaire.

I found the continuation of Emma’s story thrilling and exciting. Although I have to admit I found Escort In Training to be more graphic and vivid.

The author certainly does tease us with Emma’s escorting life and her mischief with her girlfriends and associates/clients. It was extremely gratifying and sexy. Fun and easy to read and again,
Margaret Smith
May 04, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Wow!!!!!How hot was that. My husband asked why I was blushing so much. Emma has really gotten into her role of high priced escorts. She is meeting some fabulously wealthy and loving playmates.. She also runs into some former girls from her training days and do they know how to party???However, there is an element of danger in her profession and all is not as it seems. There can be hidden dangers in some clients plus people curious to know what her new job is. Her Mum, other friends etc. She face ...more
Indie Editor Nancy
May 02, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Absolutely loved this book; Emma our main character has returned to her London flat and accepted her escort position. Her first job is with Charles, and he eases her into the position and he also plays a big role in this second book in the series.
Excellent writing with a polished English quality made this book one to savour and experience not just rush through.

"It makes me feel lightheaded to think that he wants me this much. The whole thing is intoxicating. My apprehensions have va
Reckless Readers
Nov 17, 2016 rated it it was amazing
That cliffhanger ending?! You devil of a tease! I mean could you have dropped off at a more torturous timing?! Mean so mean! The build up started in book one but it was blown out of the water in book 2. Unleashed is the perfect name for this book! It's hot and definitely unlike anything else you could possibly stumble across. I need more like yesterday because I am sooooo addicted. I can't give anything away because it's too delicious and you just have to read for yourself but if you think the f ...more
She's a Lip Biter
Nov 24, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I received an ARC for an honest review.

Wow!!! hotness overload... this second book was just as good if not better than the first!!! Emma graduates top of her class and leaves escort school with more than just her diploma. Emma is unleashed into the high-class escorting world where she thrives and develops into a highly sort after local celebrity of sorts in the escorting world. After reading Emma's first book I was intrigued to see where James would take this book and I'm happy to sa
Nikki
Aug 02, 2016 rated it liked it
Hmmm, I didn't like this as much as the first book. I couldn't help but think it was too similar to Annabel Joseph's Roough Love series ( the whole blindfolded mind f**k/ kinky/erotic/demeaning sex scenes etc).

I also got a bit bored of the FF bi storyline. Not really my thing. Still worth a read if you are up for a hot steamy read but try Annabel's rough love series if you want a better storyline.
Johan Bastiaanssen
Jul 28, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: hard-erotic
This book cost me several hours I should have been sleeping, but it definitely was worth it. It is a disappointment and a blessing to find out that the story is not yet finished, and I look very much forward to the next installment of Emma's Story. James Grey has convinced me (and Emma) that she made a great career choice, and I think we all are very excited about the hot tales that will be told of her next client encounters.

• Savage Bonds (The Raven Room, #2)
  • Dark Without You
  • Good As Dead (Dying To Meet You #1)
  • More than a Man
  • Captured Sun (Highland Home #2)
  • Chosen By The Dragon (The Dragon Realm, #1)
  • The Pet Shop (The Pet Shop, #1 - 3)
  • Generation Stables
  • Descendants (The Descendants Saga, #1)
  • Dearest Stepbrother: Double Trouble #1
  • Whipping Girl
  • Pestilence (The Calling Series, #1)
  • A Date with the Devil
  • StepSister Devotion I (A Stepbrother Romance, #1)
  • Brokenhearted Beauty (Divine Creek Ranch, #19)
  • The Approach (Wunder #1)
  • Girl (The Training House #1)
  • Bump in the Night
I am a genuine male author bent on writing honest erotica. If you're cynical about me being the real deal, please connect socially (see below) for clear confirmations - or join me at an event!

I lay my innermost lusts, hottest experiences and darkest disappointments on the line for all to see: passion, ecstasy, angst and unsugared failure. If you want to know what a man thinks, feels an

Emma (3 books)
  • Escort in Training (Emma, #1)
  • Her Calling (Emma Book 3)