Start by marking “Fur Ever Yours (Black Paw Pack #1)” as Want to Read:
Fur Ever Yours (Black Paw Pack #1)

(Black Paw Pack #1)

The legends and sagas of the Norse tell tales of mystic warriors, the Berserkers. Heroes with hearts so fierce, loyal and courageous the Gods endowed them with a supernatural gift—the spirit of the wolf. As the time of the Gods faded into the shadows of yesterday, the wolf warriors held fast to their old ways, becoming outlaws in their ancestral lands.
In a new age, in a
Published April 28th 2016 by Black Paw Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Fur Ever Yours, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Fur Ever Yours

Crissy Sutcliffe
Apr 29, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Once again Melanie has wowed me with her writing. This book gripped me right away and i did not put it down even once. What could possible be better then an Alpha werewolf and his mate! The emotions in this book are intense, and the characters are very well written. I love the Alpha's mother in this story as well. The balance between good vs evil in this book is perfect. I cannot wait to read more of their antics in the next book!
Wild_irish_rose
Jul 09, 2017 rated it really liked it
The plot is good, interesting and the author tells the story well.
T.M. Payne
Apr 29, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Book: Fur Ever Yours (Black Paw Pack Book 1)
Author: Melanie James
Publication Date:
Reviewed by: Tammy Payne- Book Nook Nuts
My Rating: 5 Stars

REVIEW

*May contain spoilers *

Rafe is the Alpha of Black Paw, one night while out on patrol him, and a few of his pack find a wolf in horrible condition with a silver collar on. Rafe is not sure at first what is going on but his wolf knows.

Mina was raised in a pack where no one is treated fairly she is not sure now what she got herself in to but it has
Apr 30, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: shapeshifter, wolf
Ok I'm on Viking kick right now and got really excited when I saw this book. There's a bit of Viking stuff thrown in with them calling to Odin and Freya but don't read this book expecting "woohoo viking stuff!". This is a good shape shifter book, it has the instalove and mating and fates like most shapeshifter books. There's a lot of really interesting secondary characters. I can't wait for Erin's story. I also think Bree's book is going to be interesting too!
Coco.V
Aug 26, 2018 marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: freebies
💝FREE on Amazon today (8/26/2018)!💝
Jara Beaubien
Jan 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Two packs, Black Paw. One as good as it could be, with an Alpha that cared for those in his pack and treated everyone as they should be with respect and love.
The other pack Twisted Tail, still a pack but one ruled by fear, intimidation and hatred, its Alpha rotten to the core not caring for those he was supposed to take care of.
Rafe Erikson a descended of the Norse Berserkers, a man with honor who led his pack well, Mina his fated mate manged to escape her pack and found her mate and the help sh
Sheryl
May 14, 2016 rated it it was amazing
She was running for her life from an alpha who wanted to destroy her. He knew his enemies would use any means to get to him to make him weak, even a female. But he did not expect to find his mate beaten and almost broken when his pack found her in their territory.

Excellent start to a series by the author. Action, drama, betrayal and romance and it is the kind that grabs you at the start and wont let go.
Staci Simmons
May 08, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Fur Ever Yours has won my heart! I absolutely fell in love with these characters. Rafe and Mina were absolutely meant for each other. The Black Paw Pack is definitely the best! I can't wait to see what's coming next from this tight knit pack.

Melanie James has done it again with this series. I'm absolutely looking forward to the next book in the series.
Bookish
May 26, 2016 rated it it was ok
I would have liked had the author delved further into the lore of the paranormal that was brought up in the prologue. This was just ok for me. I found the Twisted Tail Alpha plot device to be a little to OTT for me. I also found the change in our /h from beginning to end to be unbelievable. The dynamics of the Black Paw pack are good and added some humor to the storyline.
Coral
Dec 13, 2016 rated it really liked it
Plot: 3/5
Characterisation: 4/5
Prose: 3/5
How much I enjoyed it: 4/5
Nikki Brooks
Jan 29, 2018 rated it really liked it
I had an audible credit & used it to purchase this book.

Rafe may be the Alpha of Black Paw but he is not immune to the fickle female that is fate! When his pack comes across a female shifter in dire straits and escort her to him, he immediately recognises her as hit mate, the one thing he didn't plan on!

Mina has barely escaped from the goons sent after her by the Alpha of her pack, Twisted Tail. That pack is all kinds of wrong and she refuses to be forced to mate with the Alpha, she saw what
Melanie Hawkins
Apr 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Excellent..... Loved it

Can't think of any element in this book that I didn't love. We had action, assholes, and love. Don't you think that makes for the perfect book. Of course we always have to have the damsel in distress that the hot alpha has to rescue from the bad guy.

I always love to watch as a timid abused woman finds her strength to overcome the badness in her life and realize that there is something worth not giving up for. Some man that will prove to her that she can trust him. Always l
Two Crazy Ladies Love Romance
Oct 04, 2017 rated it did not like it
Shelves: dnf
Once Upon A Midnight Anthology

Rafe is an Alpha werewolf who has been avoiding finding his mate until she stumbles upon his pack lands. She is beaten, malnourished, wearing a silver collar and seems on the brink of death. Rafe forces the mate bond to find out who is responsible and thinking maybe he can help heal her wounds. For this, his mother seriously acts like he was the one who beat his mate. I think when someone's life is so obviously in immediate danger that forcing the issue is acceptabl
Yvonne Daniels
May 08, 2017 rated it it was amazing
entertaining and enjoyable

Fur Ever Yours Black Paw Pack Book 1
by Melanie James
🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟
OMG I enjoyed this story. I absolutely adored The Black Paw Pack Series.  What a exciting world of the Black Paw wolves. This romance is one of best paranormal romances! This story is a fantastic read with a few surprises.  If you are looking for a fast-paced, romantic suspenseful, full of passion and heartwarming, look no further than Fur Ever Yours by Melanie James. Believe me you will want to make room on your
Eniko
Feb 04, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
AUDIOBOOK edition

Intense moments, some funny ones and hawt sexy scenes makes this a fun and exciting story about shifters... with a twist. There is a HEA, the journey is not easy but satisfying in the end. I am looking forward to the next book. - 4 stars
Ms. Jackson did good in giving the characters their voices and overall narration. Sentence endings could be less abrupt though and I found that a bit distracting. - 4 stars
Donna Hokanson
Nov 27, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Awesome to the max with lots of action and adventure

I've read a lot of shifter stories and must say this is truly an awesome one leading the pack of all shifter stories. Two different packs, a female running from the bad pack right into a good one and her true mate. But the bad packs Alpha will not give up on possessing Mina. Lots of action and adventure throughout this well written and very entertaining story to read.
Monica
May 25, 2018 rated it really liked it
Very enjoyable ride! Lots of happenings in the books only to get drawn in even more. Liked both Mina and Rafe and thats rare for me. He's a good alpha and rival pack's alpha not so much. Mina is unfortunately bound in a way to the leader who leads his pack with fear. Rafe's just not having it and will fight for her and for his people.
Cait
Aug 05, 2017 rated it really liked it
Great story but only for 18 and older

This book had an interesting storyline but was definitely graphic in the sex scenes so if that bothers you skip it. Other than that (and I don't find that an issue) it was an interesting book. The characters were well plotted and had great relationships and family connections. It made for a good story.
Mari
Nov 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I love the start of new a new series. Melanie James has wowed me with this story. I'm so hooked that I can wait to start reading book 2. This is Rafe and Mina story, how they met, over came their issues and in the end becoming a wonderful family together.
The characters are well written, and likable. This book can be read as a stand alone.
Jane Elizabeth
Nov 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This story is a wonderful way to introduce the Black Paw Pack. It shows the difference between a "wanna be" alfa and a true alpha, and how they rule/care for their people!
The proper reading order of the Black Paw Pack: ENJOY!

A Hot Piece of Sass
Fur Ever Witched
Twice the Sass
You Bet Your Sass
Watch Your Sass
angela gunstone
Jun 12, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Fur ever yours

Loved the storyline and characters . so I can't wait to read more in this series that's why this book gets a well deserved five stars and I would recommend this book to everyone
Natalie
Aug 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Fur Ever Yours

Rafe got the perfect mate and I'm glad Mina found her brother alive and well. I wish we had seen what became of her father, after her mom broke the mate bond with him.
Tena Barnes
Aug 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Great book.

Action,drama and love. You never know when you will run into your mate. And you will never know the reaction til you do. What they had to go through was heat breaking and loving at the same time.
Tamarah Cline
Jul 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing
A new must read

I happen into this book in the sassy series and what a great find. Fast moving with plenty of twists and turns to keep you interested. You will not want to put it down. Loved it
Judith
Jun 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Fur Ever Yours

Rare is Alpha of Black Paw Pack. Mina is running from the alpha of Twisted Tail pack. She barely escapes and is herded by Black Paw wolves to the Alpha. He claims her as his mate immediately. There is so much going on, I couldn't put it down. Great book!
Sheryl
Apr 05, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I really enjoyed reading about Mina and Rafe. Mina has to overcome her trust issues, while Rafe tries to show Mina that Black Paw is nothing like the pack she came from. This book had it all for me, love, action, and family ties. There are even other characters I am eager to read about next.
Angela
Nov 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I finished this book today and it was ahhmazing. I loved reading this. It was a quick, intense read. I hated Griffin from the get and that never changed. I loved the ending and how everything pieced together and she got away from him. I can't wait for the next one.
Jan Murphree
Nov 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Awesomeness!!

Great shifter wolf book!!
Loved it from first page to the last!!!
But this one and read it!!
You will love it!!
  • Fugitive Mate (Silverlake Shifters, #1)
  • Shadowlife-Hybrid (Shadow Vampires, #3)
  • Falke's Renegade (Puma Nights #3)
  • The Boy and the Beast
  • Raising the Phoenix (The Howl Series, #1)
  • Details, Details, Details (Modern Gods, #1)
  • Just Act Normal (Supernormal, #1)
  • Cleopatra Ascending (Shadow's Edge, #2)
  • By Any Other Name
  • Lap Magnet
  • Charmed by the Bear (Bluebell Creek #1)
  • Alpha's Mate (Dire Wolves of London Book 1)
  • Brigadier's Game (Bratva & Cosa Nostra, #4)
  • Mating the Alpha
  • Chaos and Moonlight (Order of the Nines, #1)
  • Lion Heart (Sentinels #2)
  • Wolf's Honor
  • Bishop (Skin Walkers, #3)
New York Times & USA Today Bestselling author, Melanie James spent 14 years as an IT systems administrator before tiring of the hustle and bustle of the technology world. She's doing what she loves, by writing paranormal comedy, steamy paranormal, and contemporary romance books. Melanie has a Bachelor's Degree from the University of Wisconsin-Oshkosh in Leadership and Development, with a minor ...more

Black Paw Pack (2 books)
  • Fur Ever Witched (Black Paw Pack #2)