Start by marking “Five Weeks (Seven, #3)” as Want to Read:

Five Weeks

(Seven #3)

PARANORMAL ROMANCE, Book 3 by USA TODAY BESTSELLING AUTHOR
Destiny will find you.

Izzy has always loved the freedom and adventure of life on the road, but she’s recently decided to settle down—as much as a rogue wolf can. When her boyfriend gets her a job working at a hot Shifter bar, she runs into the last person on earth she expected to see again.

Jericho isn’t the famous
Audible Audio, Unabridged, 314 pages
Published December 30th 2014 by Tantor Audio (first published July 27th 2014)

To ask other readers questions about Five Weeks, please sign up.
Dannika Dark That's a good question. I think I write the age that's appropriate for the story, but my male characters seem to be older than many urban fantasy…moreThat's a good question. I think I write the age that's appropriate for the story, but my male characters seem to be older than many urban fantasy books, which are young twenties. Because so many I write about are immortal or semi-immortal, age becomes only a number. There are many who are smitten over Maddox, who is an older man with a tender heart. I never exclude any age when writing, so perhaps readers will see more variety as time goes on. :-)(less)

Carol [Goodreads Addict]
 photo series_zps209b15b9.jpg

Five Weeks is book three in the Seven series by Dannika Dark. I loved Ms. Dark’s Mageri series and really enjoyed the first two books of this series. But, I have to say that I think this third book is my favorite of the Seven series so far. I loved Izzy and Jericho and also loved revisiting the characters from the first two books.

photo fiveweeks_zps6728be3d.jpg

“I spent a lifetime running away from my problems…Until I had a five-week collision course with fate.”

“Outside the sheets, no woman had ever made his wolf pace restl
Bj
4.5 "Second Chance Friends to Lovers" Stars for the story and 5 "Rock Star Performer" Stars for the narration!

I just can't seem to get enough of the Dannika Dark's and Nicole Poole's fabulous author/narrator team! Having now listened to the first 3 titles, over just a few short weeks, I am officially hooked on the Seven Series!

Five Weeks is a second chance romance between best friends turned lovers with the added twist that it involves two wolf shifters. Those of you who have read the first tw
Pam Nelson
5 Five Weeks Stars

Jericho and Izzy… These two wow, their chemistry is off the hook.
I think their past has a lot to do with it. But it is the here and now that make them solid.

They go through a lot of ups and downs and trust is a huge thing Izzy needs to feel. But it’s not easy people don’t always come through for her.

But once she takes the leap she is golden. And Jericho has to trust to not only her but his pack that they will do what is best for him and for her. I like that they communicate
Denisa
This was one of those sweet stories

I liked the characters, I loved their chemistry and how you could see them evolving during this book, something I am beginning to expect when reading Dannika Dark.

What I didn't really enjoy was the fact that it focused too much on their love story (ok ok, I know that was the whole point but still!). I mean, I like my romance, but the only way I can love it is if it's within a good plot, something to keep me hooked up and crazy about the book.
Don't get me wrong
AJ
4 stars

This is the third book in the Seven series, which centres around a family of wolf shifters. Each of these books is a complete story and can easily be read as a standalone, but of course the full dynamics are best appreciated when you read the whole series. Fast paced with an interesting storyline, a bit of action, great characters, a fantastic friends-to-lovers storyline and a strong paranormal element, this is a really great read.

Izzy is a bit of a lone wolf (*snicker*), and after an aw
Dannika Dark
Jun 01, 2014 added it  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
Mikaela
Jan 25, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: paranormal
I read the beta version of Five Weeks and all I will say is...you're gonna love this new Breed couple!
Ezinwanyi
I liked Izzy and her independent streak. It must have been so hard being around Jericho, her best friend and having a front row (pun intended) seat to his self destructive behavior.

I am shocked that she moved in with such a douchebag like Hawk, a guy that she knew nothing about, not even his birthday. I felt like she was using him for a place to stay and he knew that so he took liberties and was using/grooming her as well.

Jericho's brothers and band treated Izzy with disrespect. And how Jerich
I'm not much into rock star romances, but Dannika Dark's Five Weeks has many more components than the standard rock star meets sweet girl story. First off, it's about shifters. Thumbs up! Second, the heroine Izzy may appear sweet and fragile, but she's anything but. She calls herself a "wild weed" versus a "dainty flower" and I loved that!! Third, Izzy and Jericho are not meeting for the first time in this book. That was a nice change. They have a history: some good, some bad, but it was a nice ...more
Shadi ***save your ratings use disclaimers**
jeez I'm sick of reading about manwhores.

Five Weeks
Dannika Dark

Izzy and Jericho meet again after 20 years apart. They used to be best friends, until one day they parted on not good terms.

This story is about second chances, redemption, tolerance and family.

What I liked:

Izzy
Some of the side characters

What I didn’t like:

HEA: (view spoiler)
Taboo? (view spoiler)
Casey
2.5 rounding up to a 3

I'm just not into rockers I think, this one was still good, and I finished it in one night, but I was not as into it as the first book in the series. Austin & Lexie are still my favorite Weston Pack couple so far but I am really hopeful for the next book because it features two of the characters I have been really curious about.

I will absolutely continue on in this series because the world is interesting and the Cole brothers certainly keep me entertained.
Nov 11, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Originally posted at The Book Nympho

icon AUDIOBOOK  icon howlinggood  icon HEARTBREAKING

I'll be honest, I was not looking forward to listening to FIVE WEEKS because Jericho didn't leave much of an impression on me in the other books. He seemed like a pot head, ass hole rocker. But I'm glad to say that Jericho surprised me. He was a complex character with depths and feelings that were hidden under his don't give a shit attitude.

Jericho wants people to think he is the stereo type rocker that parties and sleeps with a different woman every night
Sofia Lazaridou
After the not so good in my opinion Six Months I wasn't sure what to expect from this book. The good news is that I wasn't disappointed and I got my hopes up for the next book. The romance was great, there was a big misunderstanding which made things really interesting and it had lots of action. I am pretty sure this was the most action filled book in the series so far and I am not complaining.

The bad news and the reason the book didn't get a 5 star rating was the reaction the pack had to Izzy.
Stacie
Jun 18, 2016 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
3+ "Better than I thought" Stars!

Well, this was ok, much better than I thought it would be. I didn't like Jericho in the previous books but in his own book he was a sweetheart. Izzy was a good female lead; very strong at times and she has a good heart. The story actually started of very strong and was looking like a solid four star read, but it pettered out toward the 75% mark and started to drag. I'm definitely in for the next book. Finally maybe we will know what happen to Ivy. Happy reading!
Jenni Lea
Sep 09, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: audible

Soooo much better than the last one. Way better communication between the MCs. They seemed much more mature than the last couple. My favorite of the series so far.
Lorna
In this third installment of Dannika Dark’s Seven Years series, we get Jericho’s story. Jericho is a singer in a rock band and is a wolf shifter. I was on the fence about him previous to this book, as he wasn’t my favorite from the pack of brothers. This was unusual for me, because my guilty pleasure is rock star books. After reading this, I have changed my mind in every way about Jericho. Since this is by Dannika Dark, I should have known I would.

Izzy is pretty much alone in the world when she
Shanyn
The one who got away. I think we’ve probably all got at least one. Regardless of how deep the regret flows, whether it be a particularly weighty glance from across the room that you wished you had followed up on or the bone deep knowledge that you lost the love of your life, we’ve all got something at which we wish we could have a second chance.

Jericho Cole is a rock star. He’s also a wolf shifter, drop dead sexy and a shell of a man. He’s spent the last two decades trying to forget the one wom
☕️Kimberly
Jan 03, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: audio-2017
This is a paranormal romance series with shifters. I say this because even when I won these, I seriously thought they were contemporary romances. *facepalm* I was delighted to discover otherwise. FIVE WEEKS delivers, a friend to lovers romance. Izzy is a shifter, who grew up in a mixed wolf and cat family. She was the lone wolf cub. As a result, she hit the road at a young age and befriended Jericho, a wolf, and rocker with a serious heroin addiction. While the two were friends, they never acted ...more
Beth
Five Weeks is another wonderfully entertaining read in the Seven series by Dannika Dark.

Izzy is a wolf who never had a pack. After years on the road, she thinks she might find the security with another shifter. But things start going wrong and when she unexpectedly runs into the man that broke her heart years ago her life is turned upside down.

Jericho has reunited with his wolf family and they have formed a new pack. Tired of the drugs, alcohol and stress of being a rock star, Jericho has down s
TJ
Feb 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
4.5/5.0
Now THIS is what I’m talking about! I went into this installment of the Seven series disliking Jericho and wasn’t sure I even wanted to read about his character. What a surprise! The author did a fantastic job of unraveling his layers and allowing us to follow the journey of discovery until we see the truly kind and deeply loving heart he has.

Izzy is also my very favorite female character so far. She is kind but feisty, loyal but strong. She doesn’t take any crap from Jericho (or anyone f
Patrycja
Jul 31, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
4 stars! Review to follow.
Julie
Five Weeks by Dannika Dark is a 2014 publication. I was provided a copy of this book in exchange for an honest review.

“Jericho didn't want someone who would tie him down and make him turn in his Les Paul for a Blackberry”

Jericho is still living the hard partying life of a rock star, waking up with two women in bed and feeling no regrets. Why should he? He's not looking for a mate, so …

“My dad was wolf and my mother a cougar. Talk about cats and dogs.”

Isabel Monroe- or Izzy, is the only wolf shi
Cassie C
Feb 20, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Hell's bells people! This book was outstanding, amazing, just wow! For fans of the Seven series, Jericho and Izzy are about to become your new favorite couple. The chemistry between these two borderline explodes off the page, and you will love every single delicious second of it. Dannika's writing will utterly blow you away. From page one, you are captivated and sucked right back into the world of the Weston pack. However, one of the things I love about this series is that even if you haven't re ...more
Romance Bound
Jul 31, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Check out the perfect wine pairing for this book here: http://romanceboundreviews.wordpress....

Book Description

Izzy Monroe had lived a life on the road as a rogue wolf for far too long. With the urge to be around more of her kind, Izzy finds herself working at a hot Shifter bar in Texas. Little did she know that she had stumbled upon the home of her strongest love and greatest pain, rocker Jericho Sexton Cole.

Jericho’s only passion was music until Isabelle Monroe walked back into his life. Not k
Kelley Curry
Sep 24, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
If I could shout it from the rooftops, I would: "READ THIS BOOK!!" Then everyone would read it, and they'd all love me for my fantastic taste in books. Hahaha!

FIVE WEEKS is the third book in the Seven Series. As you may know, I love the Cole brothers and SEVEN YEARS is one of my favorite books. I decided to start this newest tale at 11:00 PM… Not so wise when you have to be up to go to work the next day. I was up until the wee hours of the morning!! Of course, Dannika Dark knocked it out of the
Pat aka Tygyr
Isabelle Monroe - Izzy - knew Jericho Cole years ago. They were best friends for 5 years. Izzy was the only wolf of a Wolf Cougar mating. Her father, the wolf, was distant to her, and her siblings did not take to her. She ran away and she and Jericho found each other. Together they lived as best as they could, sometimes under a bridge. Jericho starts his music career and with the fame comes drugs and women. When Izzy finds him drugged out with yet another woman, she has had enough and does what ...more
Raynell
"Everyone in life has a story to tell, and sometimes there are things in our past we spend our lives running from. This book is dedicated to those who have retired their running shoes and found a piece of happiness they can call home." by Dannika Dark

Hell's Bells Cole Brothers!!!! Jericho and Izzy, destiny as finally caught up with you and found you..This story is about second chances and we all deserve them.
I think Jericho and Izzy are going to be the first in the pack to have a breed baby. Wol
Rachel
Sep 08, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
We're back up to 5 stars with this third installment in the Seven series. Jericho is the Cole brother who stars in this book, and he's quite possibly the hottest of the bunch. A wolf shifter who is also a rock star, Jericho has a dark history with drugs and danger. Other than his family and his band, he's only ever really cared about one person - Izzy Monroe. Too bad she disappeared on him years ago without a word. When Izzy walks back into his life dating another shifter, Jericho hardly knows w ...more
Diane Lynch
Nov 04, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Rock star and wolf shifter, Jericho Sexton Cole, could have any woman he wants, but he is still hung up on the one that got away.

Lone Wolf, Isabelle Marie Monroe (Izzy), gets a job at a local shifter bar being reunited with the one man she could never forget.

Things won’t be easy for the two, especially when one’s life is threatened.

I admire Izzy. She had a difficult childhood having a Father, who is a wolf and mother and siblings who are cougars. After continually being abused by her siblings, s
waiting 5 39 Jan 21, 2015 05:20AM
  • Circle of Lies (Red Ridge Pack,#2)
  • Blood Reign (Blood, #4)
  • Stay (The Empire Chronicles, #3)
  • Blood Torn (Blackthorn, #3)
  • Angel Blackwood (FairyTales Don't Exist, #2)
  • The Keepers Box Set (Alchemy, #1-4)
  • Half Moon
  • Shadows of the Past (Others of Edenton, #2)
  • Kon (Trassato Crime Family, #2)
  • Live (NOLA Zombie, #3)
  • Bliss (The Custos, #1)
  • Jaguar Mate (Pack Valley, #1)
  • A Dragon's Family Album (Elder Races, #6.5, #6.6, #6.7)
  • Carnal Secrets (The Phoenix Pack, #3)
  • Taken by the Pack: Wolf Shifter Menage (Wolfpack Trilogy #2)
  • The Alpha's Choice (The Wolvers, #2)
Dannika Dark is a USA TODAY Bestselling author and Audie Awards Finalist of urban fantasy and paranormal romance novels.

THE MAGERI SERIES is an exciting urban fantasy romance about a young woman's claim to immortality. Passionate, humorous, dark, and full of unpredictable twists, the Mageri series will take you on an unforgettable journey of love, friendship, and the hidden power within us all. C

Seven (7 books)
  • Seven Years (Seven, #1)
  • Six Months (Seven, #2)
  • Four Days (Seven, #4)
  • Three Hours (Seven, #5)
  • Two Minutes (Seven, #6)
  • One Second (Seven, #7)
“Sometimes a woman has experienced too much life to have any blush left in her cheeks, but the man who puts it there is someone not easily forgotten.” 24 likes
“We’re stars, you know. Different, distant, young and old, but we’re all made of the same stuff. We all shine just as bright as the next.” 13 likes