Start by marking “Bucking the Cowboy: An Erotic Contemporary Western Romance” as Want to Read:
Bucking the Cowboy: An Erotic Contemporary Western Romance

Bucking the Cowboy: An Erotic Contemporary Western Romance

Explicit Country Boy Hotness! You've been warned!

Rusty never dreamed he'd be tempted to break from the humdrum day life of working pastures and nighttime rush of riding bulls. Never again.

Office manager of the Coalside Ranch, Darlene had been burned by men—the danger addicts, the adrenaline junkies; so much so that she barely got over the last one. It was stupid to fall
Published April 29th 2016 by Madam La Zuray

To ask other readers questions about Bucking the Cowboy, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Bucking the Cowboy

Lena Carmona
May 25, 2016 rated it really liked it
⭐LENA'S RANDOM REVIEWS⭐

Bucking the Cowboy by Madam La Zuray

A little about the Story:
This is a short story about two people who are very much attracted to each other. Their past scars are the only thing keeping them from acting out their fantasy. Well, at first....

In my opinion:

This is a great short erotica. For people who like a longer played out story, this may not be for you. It may feel a bit rushed but for those who do like short stories, this one is right up your ally.

Personally I loved it.
Tammy ~Witching Hour Reads~
Apr 12, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc-s
A great sexy short story, a lovely read.
Kim Bishop
Dec 08, 2016 rated it really liked it
This short erotic western romance was to the point, but had a deeper meaning, (no pun intended) behind the characters of Rusty Charleston and Darlene Fisher. Will Rusty and Darlene fall in love, and live happily ever after? Or will they just bang their brains out into unconsciousness? It's totally worth finding out!

We are on some sort of ranch, somewhere in the U.S. and the where's don't matter here, but the workers do. Rusty is a ranch hand, doing whatever manual labor is needed, and Darlene wo
LLEP  Book Blog
May 04, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This was a very past faced, short story. Rusty and Darlene have both had troubled pasts and have lost things they have loved. They both want to find that love again. When the two of these characters get together, the fireworks go off and they realise all the time wasted not being with one another.

This was the first book by this author for me. Even though it was a very short story, it still had a plot and the characters were well written.

5 star read for me. Can't wait to see what else this autho
Joan Clark
Apr 29, 2016 rated it really liked it
I was given a copy of this book in an exchange for an honest review. I enjoyed this fast paced read full of lust and desire. It is a 30 minute read that was a pleasant surprise. I did have trouble forming an emotional attachment to the characters, but I think that was because the book was short and the background information is minimal. I do recommend this book to anyone looking for a quick escape into the world of sexy bull riders.
Stephanie Brown
May 09, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I loved this book. Though it's a shorter story there was nothing left unsaid. This book is wonderful, and a very hot read.

The characters were well developed, and they sure do make the fireworks explode.

I hope to read more from this author in the future.
Tracy Ehlers
May 03, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I loved this quick erotic story, it's a short fast paced read that flows really well. Great storyline with just the right amount of smexy!
I'd recommend grabbing a coffee and getting cosy for a fantastic afternoon quickie.
Anna Salamatin
Apr 30, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This is the short sweet and erotic story of two souls damaged by tragedy and loss. Maybe that's what the universe used to bring these two together.....they find redemption with a second chance for life and love in each others arms. This is the perfect story to curl up with on a rainy afternoon.
Julie McCleary
May 04, 2016 rated it really liked it
If your looking for a very satisfying, fast paced erotic novella this the book for you.
The whole story flows perfectly and the characters are amazing.
Madam La Zuray has given us an intensely hot, sexy read.
Michelle Ferrari-Johnson
Aug 05, 2016 rated it really liked it
WOWZA

Love them hot, erotic and fast? This novella is sure to leave you breathless and wanting more. Jump in between the covers and enjoy the ride~
Maryann Troche
Nov 03, 2016 rated it it was amazing
The Western Getty-Up!

I must start off by saying I'm quite lucky for my sake that this isn't any longer of a story. Phew!!!!! Madame La Zuray writes as if she is in the actual act of hot sex and is narrating as she goes along! Holy wetness I'm horny as hell and going to take my husband and ride him like the stallion he once was in his 30s and hope he doesn't keel over on me today. Hahaha!!!! Hell! Let's hope I don't have this 30 year old mind drive and keel over myself. One thing is for sure....M
Tamye Whitener
Erotic heat that burns, while warming your heart.

Quick sexy read, that surprising has enough depth to make the characters interesting. I loved this book, and couldn't put it down. While Rusty and Darlene bring the heat level to burn the house down, smoking. They also warm your hearts. Great read.
Barbara
Loved it! This author weaved a beautiful erotic love story between 2 great characters, Rusty and Darlene. You could feel the sexual tension between them both throughout the book. I can't wait to read more from this author. Oh by the way you might want to have a fan handy because you'll need it when you're done with this hawt novella!!
Liesl
Jul 31, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This is the first cowboy story that I absolutely LOVED! The chemistry between Rusty and Darlene was off the charts! Madam La Zuray did a fantastic job. I am truly amazed how much she was able to pack into this short story! I was not left unsatisfied. I may have to see a man about a horse......... wink! wink!
J. Richards
Jul 11, 2016 rated it really liked it
A Hot Cowboy, a bucking bull and a woman who pushes through her fear to get the man...what's not to love? This a sweet short story of two people who both have hurts and are willing to grown through them instead of dance around them.
M. Maria
Jul 11, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Wowser! What a heated story! What a great storyline to go along with the spicy scenes. Very sexy and well written.
Madam La Zuray
Nov 22, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Echo Shea
Elba
Dec 15, 2017
Terry Sullivan
Dec 22, 2017
This midnight-haired seductress pens tales of want, need, and burning desires fulfilled. Marrying sexual fantasy and strong lead characters to the page has a downright addictive charm—and being someone’s dirty little secret isn’t so bad, either.
If you want earthshaking scenes, you go to the best.

Madam La Zuray—hot, dirty lovin’ done right.
#erotic #romance