Start by marking “Witch is When All Was Revealed (A Witch P.I. Mystery #12)” as Want to Read:
Witch is When All Was Revealed (A Witch P.I. Mystery #12)

Witch is When All Was Revealed

(A Witch P.I. Mystery #12)

There's no place like...
Nothing is what it seems. Who can Jill Gooder, P.I. and witch superstar, trust now? And who is the 'Phoenix'?
...the custard cream tin.
Published June 30th 2016 by Implode Publishing Ltd

Start your review of Witch is When All Was Revealed (A Witch P.I. Mystery #12)
Rosemary
Jul 03, 2016 rated it really liked it
While I really like the main character Jill,and the story line...I am beginning to dislike the names of the other characters that come into the story for just a bit...like Mr. Short who is a large man,and his small mousey partner,Mr. Long,so they become " the short and long"partners. Yes it was cute in the first book,but these types of names became very old and unfun by book 4,and this is book 12..enough already,and the cousin twins , Amber and Pearl..the predictable arguing is way too much by n ...more
Kevin
Aug 05, 2017 rated it really liked it
This is the latest novella in this series I've read, and each on I rated 3-4 stars more 4's then 3. I'm not going to keep reviewing them, you can read the 1st 10 to see what I thought or you can download the first one for free on Amazon I really recommend you do that if you like witch stories or funny British humor. ...more
Chloe (Always Booked)
Nov 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: cozy-mysteries
Donna Roye
Nov 26, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Another Winner

Another cute and fast read in the Witch PI series. Not quite as a cliffhanger as other books in the series, but ready to get on to the next book on the series. Amusing and funny. If you're looking for a quick light read, you'll enjoy this series.
John S Roth
Dec 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing
A Rollercoaster!

Just when I thought I had it figured out, author Adele Abbott throws a wild curveball I never saw coming! Book 12 is a veritable wild ride that will leave the reader breathless!
Imjussayin
Witch Is When All Was Revealed: A Witch P.I. Mystery 12
⭐⭐ and half
Chronological order recommended.

In A Nutshell: There are three deaths, and one of them Jill is powerless to prevent. But Jill solves the murder of a Z list celebrity and teams up with an exciting senior (OAP) detective partner. In the Sup world, Jill solves the mystery of the missing thimbles and helps fairy homelessness. An entertaining fast and fluffy read.

The Plot:Jill is hired to investigate the killing of Star Fish. While in
Drake
Jack Maxwell

----------------------------------
What happens?
A local celebrity goes missing and the owner of the local 'fish cocktail bar' asks Jill to look into it. During the investigation Starr Fish ends up dead in the bar causing chaos and panic.
In the magical world Jill uses magic found from the book to overcome evil! And Jack asks Jill to make a huge dec
Tere Fredericks
May 23, 2018 rated it really liked it
Not ALL is Revealed Of Course

Another day. Another murder. This time, however, there are two. Maybe three. And Jill has help with one.

Jill's magic is progressing nicely. But Grandma forces her into a lesson. Ma Chivers doesn't like that at all.

Jill had had Daze follow her father. When Daze had to go back to her "regular" job, Jill got curious. She did not like what she found.

A good friend gets kidnapped. A show down. Heartbreak.

Another EMG regarding Jill. Another threat from Ma Chivers. This one
Linda
Jun 23, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2020
Witch Is When ...

... life imitates art when Madge HIck of Middle Tweaking, a "victim" in a murder mystery evening the night before, is found dead on her kitchen floor the next morning, with the letters "FL" etched in flour beside her body. Jill assists Myrtle Turtle in the investigation, and inadvertently gives Myrtle the clue she needs to solve the mystery.

... Jill discovers who killed TV reality celebrity Starr Fish and dumped her body under the transparent glass floor of the establishment cal
Mike Lewis
Jan 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Always entertaining

A great cast of characters and a fun and entertaining witchy cozy mystery/urban fantasy series. A private investigator who finds out she is actually a witch. Then she finds out that she also has family in the supernatural world. Now she must balance her family in the mundane human world with the supernatural family that lives in the supernatural world. Follow along as she still investigates and solves mysteries and crimes in both the supernatural world and the human world.
She
Kathryn Felts
Jun 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Another Fun Ride! Totally Addicted

I thoroughly enjoyed this book, as I have all the rest in the series. My one and only criticism is that while Adele Abbott has had the best timing for asides to the reader (which I normally hate), this book had just a few more than normal and I’d probably take away a half of a star. There were also just a few too many punny names. I’ve always enjoyed all of them in previous books, but again, I’d probably remove half of a star for perhaps using three books worth
Whit
Jun 03, 2020 rated it liked it
Rory
Jun 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Loved this one, although there was not enough of grandma. To be honest, there never is for me. I love her.

Jill is busy with work and personal life with Jack. She gets a new PI assistant, Myrtle Turtle who shows Jill how it should be done.

There are some great cases back in sup world; with Tuppence Farthing as a new client.

TDO has exciting news ! Can't wait for the next one.
Sheryl Smith
Dec 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
A whole new level

This book takes Jill to a whole new level in many ways. Oh, she still solves all the usual mysteries, but with her new powers she is no longer quite so ordinary. I really like the way Jill and Jack’s relationship is handled in this book. I also like the way it ended and the cliffhanger we are left with.
Debra Chiaro
Mar 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
TDO?

The dark One is revealed but it's not who anyone would have thought... I'm not sure I believe it either. But with this knowledge does Jill and her family and friends feel better? Can they let their guard down for even a minute? I look forward to the next book for all of these answers.
Andrea
Nov 18, 2019 rated it really liked it
Explanation

I really enjoy this series, which is in fact a long, rambling narrative filled with puns and unlikely events, which by the way are not the magic spells and supernatural beings who make up more than half the cast of characters. The series is a treat, a bonbon, and a respite worth 4 stars to me.
Marianne K. Benvenuti
Aug 18, 2020 rated it really liked it
End of TDO?

Ok, so it looks like Jill and the Dark One are in for a final showdown. In the meantime, Jill still has cases in both Candlefield and in Washbridge that need solving. Will she finely settle down with one man? This is only book 12 of 39, so no matter what happens, this isn't the end. And I'm glad that it isn't.
Robin Resch
Nov 26, 2020 rated it liked it
I can't do it anymore

Again, like the stories, just can't stand some of the characters. I don't know how many books are in the series, but I don't think I will make it to the end. Jill is the worst main character I have ever come across. Besides being a doormat she comes across as ' I am all that and a bag of chips'.
Amy
Nov 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing
An ending

Of sorts... This book was packed full of this, that, and the other. We met new friends, got rid of an old enemy, and have mystery waiting for us in the next one...off to it!!
Amy Villarreal
Jul 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
The fun continues

Whew. No off putting darkness. Excellent story for those like me who prefer edgy but light riddles and amusement. The stellar cast of characters do not disappoint.
sharon mcguire
Jan 11, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Great ending

The cat is hilarious and frustrating.She should tie her business to the cat's fiscal acumen, she wouldn't have to worry about the rent or lack of clients. Being a P. I. could be a side job that she enjoys.
Nancy
Jan 29, 2020 rated it really liked it
Witch Is When All Was Revealed(A Witch P.I.Mystery Book 12)

This was a very good book how ever I do wish the author had done more to make it more interesting.I look forward to reading more of this author's work.
Brittany Keffaber
May 13, 2020 rated it liked it
The only reason I am giving this book a 3-star is because there were a couple storylines that have been built up throughout the series so far, that just seemed kind of rushed in this book. Im not disappointed in the way it has unfolded, I just wish it had.... more. Onto the next!
Charlene  Kaup
Jun 21, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Wonderful read!

Absolutely wonderful characters that interact with each other beautiful! Fabulous plot twists and turns that will keep you on the edge of your seat. I highly recommend this series.
Samantha
Aug 18, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I'm sticking around to see what comes of Jack and Jill, I'm oddly invested in the outcome.

I find her sister Kathy to be manipulative and selfish and Winky drives me absolutely insane but I liked the "twist" this book had (though I had my suspicions as to who TDO was)
Elaine Frost
Aug 26, 2020 rated it it was amazing
The way to get 555and.The new study 3to you th and I 666pm have 7more is going through the motions of a little better than I do have 3hours of a little girl 👧👧👧65is and you have 7566minutes I gr8

Time for me and that you will have time to do so with you on is going well so you
Lauren
Nov 08, 2020 rated it really liked it
I just love this series

Even though it’s simple reading, these books just crack me up. It’s nice to have a lighthearted series with quirky characters to clear your head and reset before starting a new book.
Katie Murphy
Nov 07, 2016 rated it liked it
Witch

Jill Gooder is a new witch and a private investigator. She's not allowed to let her policeman boyfriend know. Her cat Winky talks. Number 12 in the series, it's quite amusing.
Tia Garrigues
Mar 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Things Get Serious

Things get intense with Jack, Jill's life is on the line and a reality Starr is dead. Just another day in the complicated life of a witch private investigator.
Helen  M
Apr 10, 2018 rated it really liked it
Love this collection of books

These books are easy reading and just great for taking you away from everything. Would highly recommend this collection of books.
« previous 1 3 next »

• Over the Broom (Wicked Witches of Coventry #9)
  • Swept Away (Wicked Witches of Coventry #11)
  • Broom and Gloom (Wicked Witches of Coventry #8)
  • Baby Broom (Wicked Witches of Coventry #10)
  • A Touch of Magic (Spellbound #7)
  • Doom and Broom (Spellbound #2)
  • Oceans & Potions (Magic Island Paranormal Cozy Mystery #2)
  • Witchy See, Witchy Do (Riddler's Edge #2)
  • Wrapping Up (A Wayfair Witches' Cozy Mystery #5)
  • A Deadly Deed in Faerywood Falls (Mountain Magic Mysteries, #5)
  • Magical Dames and Dating Games (Southern Belles and Spells Matchmaker Mystery, #3)
  • Beached & Bewitched (Magic Island #1)
  • Mountains and Magic (Witches of Pine Lake #1)
  • A Drop in the Potion (Spellbound #8)
  • Winging It (A Wayfair Witches' Cozy Mystery #4)
  • Summits and Spells (Witches of Pine Lake #2)
  • Cast Away (Spellbound #6)
  • Broom and Board (Wicked Witches of Coventry #7)
Adele Abbott's world is full of mystery, magic and a whole lot of crazy. Come join in the fun.
Web site: http://www.AdeleAbbott.com
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/AdeleAbbottA...

A Witch P.I. Mystery (1 - 10 of 40 books)
  • Witch Is When It All Began (A Witch P.I. Mystery, #1)
  • Witch Is When Life Got Complicated (A Witch P.I. Mystery, #2)
  • Witch Is When Everything Went Crazy (A Witch P.I. Mystery, #3)
  • Witch Is When Things Fell Apart (A Witch P.I. Mystery, #4)
  • Witch is When The Bubble Burst (A Witch P.I. Mystery, #5)
  • Witch is When The Penny Dropped (A Witch P.I. Mystery, #6)
  • Witch Is When The Floodgates Opened (A Witch P.I. Mystery, #7)
  • Witch Is When The Hammer Fell (A Witch P.I. Mystery, #8)
  • Witch is When My Heart Broke (A Witch P.I. Mystery, #9)
  • Witch is When I Said Goodbye (A Witch P.I. Mystery #10)

News & Interviews