Start by marking “Shopping for a CEO's Fiancée (Shopping for a Billionaire #9)” as Want to Read:
Shopping for a CEO's Fiancée (Shopping for a Billionaire #9)

Shopping for a CEO's Fiancée

(Shopping for a Billionaire #9)

We skipped right over the whole fiancée thing and went straight from girlfriend to wife.

At least, I think that's what happened. I woke up after my brother's Vegas wedding reception with my luscious girlfriend in bed with me. We're both wearing wedding rings.

So is her coworker, Josh.

And our Vegas chauffeur, Geordi.

Who the hell am I married to?

Unraveling this mystery will b
Published June 22nd 2016

To ask other readers questions about Shopping for a CEO's Fiancée, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Shopping for a CEO's Fiancée

Sybil aka Lala
Jun 22, 2016 rated it it was amazing
OK confession time: I haven’t read any other book in this series. And now I feel like an idiot who missed out on some serious laughs but on the flip side I now have eight more books to add to my ever growing TBR list.

Because I didn’t read any other book in this series, I was dumped right into the morning after of what had to have been one epic night in Vegas. I was a lot confused but also a lot entertained and I’m not sure I would have wanted to read this book knowing who everyone was. It added
Pam Nelson
Nov 16, 2016 rated it it was amazing
5 Shopping for a CEO's Fiancée Stars

I enjoyed the heck out of this series. I had some wonderful laughs some sad moments some thoughtful moments but mostly the laughs.

I loved the first Andrew and Amanda book soooo much probably one of my most favorites if I am being honest… But this one.. yeah this one tops all of them I loved it. Everything comes together and the laughs oh lordy be!

I know Andrew is more of the serious fella but I love that he finds himself in these pickles and just takes it in
Marianne
Feb 28, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: audible, humorous
Much, much better that Amanda's and Andrew's first book, though not quite on par with Declan's and Shannon's novels.

The wooing was definitely one of the highlights of the story.

3.5 stars.
Heather andrews
Jun 13, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Andrew really needs to up his game, the boy has some really cheesy lines, “I’ve got something hot that’s about to spring on you.” I really don't think Andrew would be Andrew if he didn't have those corny one-liners:
“You’ve got quite some package, too,” she whispers, rubbing against me, hot breath on my ear.
“Want to unwrap it?”
I loved this book, it was entertaining and Andrew's corny lines kept you laughing.
belle ☆ミ (mybookcastle)
Initially went into the book with the expectation that things wouldn't be as crazy for Amanda and Andrew as it was for Declan and Shannon, boy oh boy, how wrong I was. It wouldn't be a Julia Kent book if the characters have semi-peaceful lives.

Despite the craziness (mostly contributed by Shannon's mom), I loved Amanda and Andrew's story. They woke up one morning, in Vegas, potentially married to one of the three people in the same bed (well, there was a feline included but I think there's a law
Cynthia
Feb 19, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: romantic-comedy
Oh my lord it has been a long time since I laughed so hard from the first page to the last. I can’t think of anything worse than waking up with 4 people in the room naked with wedding bands on and not know who, what or even if you are married. Even though they can’t seem to remember what happened last night others can remember very well, they even have video of each of their down fall. After the mess they have made of it I doubt they will be doing any drinking anytime soon.

Andrew is alpha all th
Pamela
Jun 01, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Julia Kent has done it once again! This book picked up right where the previous book ended! This book finds everyone in Las Vegas partying after Shannon and Declan's wedding! We have 4 people waking up naked in a hotel room wearing wedding rings, no idea who was married to whom, a wookie and a cat peeing on a stuffed animal! I found myself laughing so hard that I was crying all within the first few pages of this new book! This book is about Andrew and Amanda but we do see all of the regular favo ...more
Christina Montminy
I laughed, I giggled & I enjoyed another hilarious story by Julia Kent. Waking up married & not remembering that you got married is something but not knowing who of the other 3 people with wedding bands on you're married to is something else. Andrew & Amanda are trying to figure out if they are married or not & how it is that they don't remember anything after Declan & Shannon's reception. There is one thing for sure though once they find out their marriage isn't real, Andrew ...more
Sue
Jun 06, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I was given an ARC for an honest review. It's hard to write a review and not say the same things over and over again about this author. This book, as all her Shopping books (and every darned thing she writes), is brilliantly funny and quirky. Equal measures of zany antics, absolutely wonderful "I wish I could think of those that quickly" quips and comments, love, respect and enough hot moments to satisfy everyone's sweet tooth. I could NOT put the book down and look forward to the next book in t ...more
Emily Seelye
Jun 19, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: own
*ARC provided by author for honest review*

This is the ninth book in an ongoing series. One must read the previous books or they'll be lost.

This is Andrew and Amanda's story, the second to focus on this couple. For the past few years they have been kissing in closets and sleeping together, but they've never been on a proper date. After waking up the morning after his brothers Vegas wedding wearing rings, but no memory of what happened, they set out to find out what happened, but it's not that sim
Kim Ginsberg
Jun 14, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Julia Kent does it again with this hilarious book. This book starts off in Vegas where the last book left off. With 4 people waking up in a hotel suite with wedding bands and no one remember anything. Who married who? Are they really married? why is everyone in their room in the first place? Find out this and more in this hilarious MUST READ!!!
Lisa

Page Count:240
Heat Level: 4 flames out of 5
Rating: 5 stars out of 5
Blurb:

At least, I think that’s what happened. I woke up after my brother’s Vegas wedding reception with my luscious girlfriend in bed with me. We’re both wearing wedding rings.
So is her coworker, Jo
Siv30
ספורם של אנדרו (אחיו של דאקלן) ואמנדה (החברה הטובה של שאנון). הסיפור מסופר מנקודת מבט של אנדרו והוא כתוב טוב יותר מהספר האחרון שקראתי בסידרה.

אנדרו ואמנדה מתעוררים בבית מלון בווגס עם טבעות נישואים. הם לא זוכרים כלום מהאירועים של ליל קודם ובטח שלא זוכרים שהתחתנו.

מנקודת פתיחה זו, אנדרו צריך לשכנע את אמנדה שהוא רוצה לבלות את שארית חיו איתה. הבעיה היא שחוץ מסקס טוב אמנדה לא מכירה את אנדרו ואנדרו לא מכיר את אמנדה והיא מתעקשת על טקסי חיזור כאלה ואחרים שאמורים להיות בסיס לזוגיות לפני החתונה.

זה ספר חביב.
Ellie Keys
Jul 10, 2016 rated it liked it
Found the story to be difficult continue after the initial mystery (the reason I wanted to read the book) had been cleared up. I also found the multiple comparative statements to help describe thoughts, facial expressions, and actions of other characters to be unsettling. I don’t know if those were supposed to be done to be funny or not. If it was, I didn’t find it humorous.

After learning the hero’s issue and his greatest desire, I found any moment that didn’t lead to him acting on his “revelati
Yi Le
Nov 30, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: audiobooks, reviewed
This audiobook pleasantly surprised me. I liked this a lot more than I expected. I thought that it would be a fun love story, and it was, but there was also so much more. I was literally smiling the whole time that I was listening to it, and I’m pretty some people looked at me weirdly while I was grinning like crazy. I couldn’t believe some of the troubles the characters got themselves into, and it was completely hilarious. The romantic part of the story made me swoon, and I just really enjoyed ...more
Victoria Sturlini
FANTASTIC BOOK!!!

What a funny, endearing, lovely book! The love story of Andrew and Amanda is so beautifully written you can just picture it all happening in real life in front of you!!! Sometimes you come across a book that is a perfect blend... This story for me was one of those books! The humor alone in this book is so entertaining... I laughed and laughed and smiled and felt so happy to have come across this author 😁 The back story of Andrew and his family is very moving..... Although the bo
Diane (Books and Tequila Blog)
Shopping for a CEO's Fiancé is book #9 in the Shopping For A Billionaire series. It was my first book by this author. It starts out with a whole cast of characters waking up in a Vegas hotel room wearing wedding rings but missing some important memories of the night before.

The book is fun and funny. I could tell that I really missed out on a lot in not reading the previous stories in this series and I think I will have to soon rectify that situation!

I listened to the audiobook of this story ex
Lynn Z
Dec 02, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I received this audiobook free for an honest review. I love listening to these books. The author is so entertaining. She has quick wit and a great sense of humor. The other books by Julia Kent have been narrated by a woman. This one was by a man. He does a great job. Wasn't sure I would like it, but he does each character wonderfully. Each book seems to be a standalone, except that each of the characters are mentioned in her other books. She does give a bit of background throughout that is helpf ...more
Cheryl
Aug 12, 2017 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2017
This one opened with such promise and then hit a downward spiral that never ended. I was very disappointed. Andrews internal thoughts were very boring, overwrought, and long winded. I found myself skipping a good part of that internal dialog. I honestly was pulling for a wasp to sting him to introduce some drama. By the end, I couldn't care less if he got engaged or not. If this book had come earlier in the series, I would have quit reading. Maybe we need to stick with the women's point of view.
Sarah Austin
Jun 22, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: sequel
Shopping for a CEO's fiance is book #9 in this series i think and it is hands down my favourite. I love Andrew's corny one liners and Amanda's love of Cheetos. I also love the way that Julia Kent talks about things like popularity being a paper tiger (a fragile construct) and the love scenes in this book are so well written. So how can you go wrong with laugh out loud funny and incredibly romantic and well written? You can't. This one gets 5 stars from me.
Trinesha
Jan 19, 2017 rated it liked it
Shelves: blah-meh, skimmed
It's sad to say, but I found this book mostly boring. I was my least favorite of the series. The book is from Andrew's POV and I wish we had gotten a bit of Amanda, it would have helped move the story along. There were times where there was just a lot of Andrew's thoughts and I would zone out while reading it. I even skimmed the book a bit just to finally get through it.

Sorry, this one just didn't do it for me.
Toni
Jan 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Heartwarming read

Andrew and Amanda share a beautiful tale. If you've been shopping them since the beginning of this series, then we're finally getting their happy ending. This is another laugh out loud gem!
Xerxia
Aug 22, 2018 rated it liked it
I’m not certain Andrew’s POV worked all that well. I guess I didn’t buy his inner voice, given his actions and words in the previous books. I’d probably have liked it better if it wasn’t for that inconsistency (or perhaps if I hadn’t read all three in the same day and a half?)
Diane
Apr 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Never Better

5 stars for Andrew and Amanda, what a great love story. But there wasn't as much crazy humor as all the previous books. I've been waiting for Andrew's story and I wasn't disappointed.
Jamylly Valente
Mar 21, 2019 rated it liked it
Since the book before this one, they started to talk in circles, same things different words.
I’m getting tired of this series, it’s not funny anymore. Still have some humor but not like the firsts ones.
The author are more worried with money than to please her readers.
Lori Dunn
Apr 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
i really love these books. i prefer the stories with Shannon and Declan but Amanda and Andrew are a fun couple as well. looking forward to the next book that Shannon and Declan star In. i am glad thatcAndrew is battling his fear though.
Dorothy Morris
Apr 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Family

This book was funny and emotional. I loved this book and what we endure for family and friends. The love they have for each other even though they have a funny way of showing it.
Jennifer Barrett
Feb 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Their story of stolen moments starts long before our story. But boy do they make up for it. The antics that life puts in their path brings the funniest set of circumstances one relationship has to offer. #mrdarcy xx
Mary Stockwell
Jul 16, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Good read

This book is romantic and humorous. Maybe a bit too drawn out but still entertaining. I enjoyed the audio version.
Patricia L
Oct 01, 2017 rated it really liked it
Just a fun no-brained
  • Not Famous in Hollywood
  • ほんと野獣 5 [Honto Yajuu 5]
  • Strawberry Cream Cupcake & Murder (Dana Sweet #1)
  • Make You Mine
  • And Then It Happened:  Book Two
  • Two Weddings and a Fugitive (The Chanel Series Book 4)
  • Secret Games
  • Fairy Tale Flirts 5 Romantic Short Stories
  • Santa Paws and the New Puppy (Santa Paws, #6)
  • Lead Me Home (Fight for Me, #3)
  • Vampire Vintage
  • Claire Voyant
  • Annabeth Neverending
  • Warriors of Odin: Six Viking Romances
  • Exactly Like You (Cupid's Café, #1)
  • A Chance to Lie
  • Oklahoma Starshine (The McIntyre Men #3)
  • Voyage of the Defiance (Breaking Free #1)
Start with my free books here: http://www.prosaicpress.com/jkentauth...

New York Times and USA Today bestselling author Julia Kent writes romantic comedy with an edge. Since 2013, she has sold more than 2 million books, with 4 New York Times bestsellers and more than 18 appearances on the USA Today bestseller list. Her books have been translated into French and German, with more titles releasing in

Shopping for a Billionaire (1 - 10 of 15 books)
  • Shopping for a Billionaire (Shopping for a Billionaire, #1)
  • Shopping for a Billionaire 2 (Shopping for a Billionaire, #2)
  • Shopping for a Billionaire 3 (Shopping for a Billionaire, #3)
  • Shopping for a Billionaire 4 (Shopping for a Billionaire, #4)
  • Christmas Shopping for a Billionaire (Shopping for a Billionaire, #5)
  • Shopping for a Billionaire's Fiancee (Shopping for a Billionaire, #6)
  • Shopping for a CEO (Shopping for a Billionaire, #7)
  • Shopping for a Billionaire's Wife (Shopping for a Billionaire, #8)
  • Shopping for an Heir (Shopping for a Billionaire #10; Inheritance #9)
  • Shopping for a Billionaire's Honeymoon (Shopping for a Billionaire, #11)
“Security has a report of an unattended fainting goat that is loose in the building as well, sir' ''A, What?'' I Snap. 'A fainting goat' ''How do you know it faints?'' 'Guests continue to report a dead goat. Surveillance footage shows that it's just fainting' ''What a relief'' Dec says. ''Because a fainting goat is so much better than a dead one'' he turns to me 'When did your suite become a petting zoo?' ''Shut up” 0 likes