Start by marking “Fangs for the Memories (Providence Paranormal College, #2)” as Want to Read:
Fangs for the Memories (Providence Paranormal College, #2)

Read Book

Fangs for the Memories (Providence Paranormal College #2)

4.24  ·  Rating details ·  38 Ratings  ·  16 Reviews
Memory is a tricky business.

No one remembers Maddie May. That’s fine with her; just a side effect of Umbral magic. Unfortunately, she has to take the Magic Theory Lab at Providence Paranormal College. Maddie won’t pass if the Professor can’t remember her.

Henry Baxter’s a psychic vampire who can store total recall for himself and others. He’s been in business since 1986, bu
Published April 26th 2016 by D.R. Perry

To ask other readers questions about Fangs for the Memories, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Fangs for the Memories

Tabitha Ormiston-Smith
Jun 12, 2017 rated it really liked it
I am becoming quite addicted to this series with this second book. I love the way a disparate group of characters are drawn together, and each book develops a romance between one couple. I specially love the use of the titles - it's not just a clever little pun but a statement of the nature of the problem to be tackled in the book. Very, very cleverly thought out.

The romance isn't the main point, but rather a major life problem is faced by each of the two characters, and with the resolution of t
Elizabeth Bracker
Jan 13, 2018 rated it really liked it
!!

The adventure continues. I definitely recommend reading this book 📖.. All the characters are back and still trying to figure out what's going on even though the mystery person is after Henry and Maddie everyone does their part to keep them safe
Catherine Banks
D.R. Perry does it once again with Fangs for the Memories. I don't normally enjoy series that switch main characters with each book, but I love getting to know each of the main characters in this series. I can't wait to start book 3.
Brian Davis
Mar 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
☺☺☺☺☺

In this second book we get Henry and Maddies story, following along on as they face attacks while finding their way to one another
Charity Rowell
Jun 18, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Maddie May needs to be remembered in order to pass her Magic Theory class, but her Umbral magic makes that impossible; well, almost impossible. It so happens that Henry Baxter, a psychic vampire, specializes in making amulets and objects that enable him and others to recall memories. Making Maddie memorable to others is an easy task for him.

Will the two of them find what they need in each other, or will they go their separate ways?

The book started out a bit slow for me; however, the plot gained
Daryl Ball
Dec 10, 2016 rated it really liked it
Whether you choose to read it as a stand alone book or as part of the series, it remains equally enjoyable.

The two main characters from Book 1 are shuffled into the back, appearing the least of any of the supporting cast and essentially appearing just enough to remind you they still exist. The rest of the supporting cast form book 1 is there as well but they all get a bit of development with two of them being promoted to main character status for this outing. We also get a couple of new addition
Christine Lee
Jun 11, 2016 rated it really liked it
***THIS BOOK WAS PROVIDED BY THE PUBLISHER/AUTHOR IN EXCHANGE FOR AN HONEST REVIEW**

Fangs For The Memories is the second installment of D. R. Perry's Providence Paranormal College.

Something scary is happening at Providence Paranormal College. There have been attacks, and a small group of the students is investigating. But it seems that with each attack foiled, the perpetrator has a new target.

Although this book is a continuation of a series, and characters repeat, it is possible to read alone; h
Lora
Sep 17, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I received this book for free from a random drawing.

The gang is back as our vampire psychic Henry helps out Lynn's roommate, Maddie with a charm so that her professor can remember her. However, after the attack against Bobby was foiled, our mysterious nemesis has turned towards Henry (probably because he helped Bobby with the charm last book).

Just like in the first book, the romance is a slow give-and-take (perhaps a bit slower as we learn more about the rules and politics in the supernatural wo
Ann Shannon
Oct 13, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: indie-s, paranormal
What can I say? I love DR Perry's paranormal romance! They're light and airy, a gentle reminder that, though there is far more to this world than we know, there is always romance. I'm not gobbling this series up because I want it to last.
DR Perry's books are a great respite when you read a lot of darker, dystopian fiction. They aren't too dark and they aren't too sweet, just right and the characters are believable, loveable, and unique.
A definite must read for anyone who loves a variety of par
C.A. King
Jun 01, 2016 rated it it was amazing
D.R. Perry has done it again!

This second installment in the series follows Maddie, a college student who needs to be remembered to pass her exams and Henry the local vampire. The romance is again well written and not over-the-top or too good to be true.

The main comment I have is that although you can read these books as stand alone novels, they are much more enjoyable as a series. Start with book one and work your way through!

I look forward to all future installments.
shannon  Stubbs
Nov 07, 2017 rated it really liked it
Cute

The story was cute. The only thing was that i had to look up what some of the magical creatures were. It made it hard to follow in some points.
Michelle
Aug 10, 2016 rated it liked it
Ok

Not very easy characters to like or get into, just vanilla overall in that department. Plot felt slow, and uninspired. Just was not my cup of tea.
Danyel
A fun, quick read. This second entre into D.R. Perry's world was more entertaining than the first: remember, I went into this series cold, with nothing but a quick glance at the summary to go on in the beginning.

My first impression — kind of a “Buffy and the original gang go to college...without the slaying and everyone has abilities but are more angsty about grades than they are about their own "special skills”” kinda vibe — was definitely strengthened by this book, but I have to add to it a li
Jan
Jun 09, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Excellent characters, lots of fun, and some very interesting Paranormals. Two students are polar opposites except for a common enemy. Lighthearted and a quick read really made my day!
William Howe
Mar 20, 2017 rated it it was ok
Careening

The plot staggers madly down the street with whatever snark or bit of myth happens to strike the fancy. Most of the characters are forgettable, defined by little more than a singular trait. Repetitive and sloppy.
kelly west
Michele Duck
May 28, 2016
Forest Handford
Jan 14, 2018 rated it really liked it
I liked this more than the first book. The jokes were not overdone as they felt in the prior book. I don't think I've ever read a series like this where the main characters change from book to book. It's an interesting way to learn more about characters you already are familiar with. My only issue with the book is that the characters don't turn to help when their lives are at stake (pun intended) as soon as they have the chance and worse, when they do ask for help they ask peers instead of polic ...more
D.R. Perry lives in Rhode Island, where all her books are set. Although she's not a native New Englander, once up north she got so inspired she couldn't leave. A wild Northern Muse attacked. D.R. used Typing; it was Super Effective.

D.R. writes all kinds of things. Mostly, they have strange and unusual elements. Not strange isotopes or Strontium or anything like that, but creatures who are people o

Providence Paranormal College (8 books)
  • Bearly Awake (Providence Paranormal College, #1)
  • Of Wolf and Peace (Providence Paranormal College, #3)
  • Dragon My Heart Around (Providence Paranormal College, #4)
  • Djinn and Bear It (Providence Paranormal College, #5)
  • Roundtable Redcap (Providence Paranormal College, #6)
  • Better Off Undead (Providence Paranormal College, #7)
  • Ghost of a Chance (Providence Paranormal College, #8)