Start by marking “Your Forever Love (The Bennett Family, #3)” as Want to Read:
Your Forever Love (The Bennett Family, #3)

Your Forever Love

(The Bennett Family #3)

(unedited blurb. subject to change)

Eric Callahan is a powerful man, and his sharp business sense has earned him the nickname Shark. Yet under the strict façade is a man who loves his daughter and would do anything for her. When he and his daughter move to San Francisco for three months, he has one thing in mind: expanding his business on the West Coast. As a widower, Eric
Kindle Edition
Published July 28th 2016

To ask other readers questions about Your Forever Love, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Your Forever Love

Michelle
ARC provided by author in exchange for an honest review

photo cba20f2257b09ec0277247847eb219_zpsgryly73n.gif

I have definitely left my heart in San Francisco and it’s not because I am from this beautiful city but the fact that Layla Hagen continues to write swoonworthy, heart-palpitating, tangible and sweet love stories following the Bennett family of San Francisco.

photo 8efbed54ffaeb9c58bd122d4b38fa6_zpspsuxvtop.gif“God, his eyes are too blue, and his lips too full. The combo should be illegal. Eric Callahan is six feet of sexiness. ”

If you have read the first two books of The Bennett Family Seri
Jul 14, 2018 marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: freebies
💝FREE on iBooks today (7/14/2018)!💝

Blurb:
*This book is a standalone. Each book in The Bennett Family series will follow a different couple.*

Eric Callahan is a powerful man, and his sharp business sense has earned him the nickname ‘the shark.’ Yet under the strict façade is a man who loves his daughter and would do anything for her. When he and his daughter move to San Francisco for three months, he has one thing in mind: expanding his business on the West Coast. As a widower, Eric is not lookin
Jo - *✽*•.★Reading Is My Bliss★.•*✽*
This is the third book in the Bennett family series but can be read as a stand alone. This is the second book I have read by this author and it was a very different style of writing than what I was expecting.

Pippa Bennett is going through negotiations with her ex-husband over their divorce agreement. This guy completely pulled the wool over her eyes and has left her feeling very mistrustful of any man that shows interest in her. It has also meant that she is reluctant to get involved with any ma
Cyndi
Dec 25, 2018 rated it really liked it
Pippa has had her heart broken and then stomped on. Although she has no trust in a relationship she thinks a mini relationship with a handsome man might work. Something casual with a definite end date. Until they start to heal each other and find love.
✿kawehi.reviews
Oct 03, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc
Another spellbinding and captivating read by the talented Layla Hagen. I've been following this series, and with both of the protagonists' man candy bros off the market, it's now the mighty Pippa to now meet her match and what a ride it was!! Oh the mighty eldest Bennett sibling has fallen!!

Her chemistry and pairing with Eric was lovely...just lovely. I loved their dynamics and backgrounds and how their triumphs and heartbreaks from their previous relationships led them to the way they are now.
Z ~ The Diary of Book Enthusiasts
I didn't enjoy this as much as I hoped I would. Clearly, I'm in the minority here.

I'm going to keep this review short and simple. I find this book lacking in major aspects: distinguished characters, captivating plot, angsty conflict, and enjoyable writing style. Sometimes I can't even determine the differences of the characters. If their names weren't stated after the dialogues, I wouldn't even know who was speaking. They all sounded the same.

I liked Layla Hagen's first series and her only stand
Syndi
Aug 29, 2018 rated it it was ok
I do not like this book. So far I read 2 books on Bennet series and 1 on Connor series. So far the Bennet series is a disappointment. I do not expect a complicated character development. But give me something on the story, convincing characters. Here I found nothing.

I do not feel anything. No chemistry. No hot anticipation on the sparks flying. I wait and wait and wait and nothing. The steamy sex is fall flat.

2 stars
 Lynsey Goddard ❤
Jun 21, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Happy Release Day Layla!!!!!

What can I say about the Bennett family that I haven't said in my previous 2 reviews. Well this time the tables are turned on matchmaker Pippa and she get's her own chance at love with alpha billionaire and widowed dad Eric Callahan, swoon!

Like the previous books, Your Forever Love picks up where Logan and Nadine left us in Your Captivating Love, and focuses on eldest Bennett sister Pippa, if you've read the previous 2 then you are already familiar with Pippa and her
Amy
Jul 17, 2016 rated it really liked it
Actual Rating: 4.5 Stars

Your Forever Love is my first book by Layla Hagen and it certainly will not be my last. This book was sexy, entertaining and a whole lot of fun.

Told from dual points of view, Your Forever Love follows the story of Eric and Pippa. Fresh from her own divorce, Pippa is used to being the matchmaker. She loves nothing more than helping others find love, even if her opinion of love isn’t what it used to be. So, when the tables are turned and her family takes matchmaking into th
Livia
Aug 14, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: Contemporary romance junkies
Recommended to Livia by: Layla Hagen
Well, I loved it! As Pippa said at one point, ‘I’m grinning so much I’m genuinely afraid I might pull a muscle in my face.’

★. •**•★Minor spoilers alert!!!★•**•. ★

Writing style:
Dual 1st Person POVs
•**•
Cover and chapter design: It’s consistent with the previous two covers and I love the magenta colored Forever because it pops nicely against the white and black background.
•**•
Lead Characters:
Pippa Bennett – a 30+ year old recently divorced jewelry designer and one of nine Bennett siblings who
Jos
Jul 18, 2018 rated it really liked it
4 Beautifully sweet stars!!!!!

Eric and Pippa were just so swoony:) Their story was sooooo sweet, for me, I would have liked a bit more angst just to up it another level but all in all it was sweet n sexy and Eric was so damn swoony.......ahhhhhh, he was deliciously sweet!

Really enjoyed it!
DJ Sakata
Apr 28, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Favorite Quotes:

This man is eye-cupcake with a side of chocolate sauce, and if he talks about playing Belle for his daughter for one more second, my ovaries might jump him.

Tell me about you, but please, make an effort to find something vile and repugnant. So far, I've learned that you get along with my daughter, are funny as hell, and have a body made for sin. Bad combo for my determination to remain a monk.

His caresses speak of promises, his kisses taste like dreams. I believe every single word
Connie
Although this is a great story about two people taking another chance on love after some really heart-breaking experiences, it was constantly interrupted by repetitious sex scenes. Pippa, Eric and Julie are awesome characters and just as you are pulled into the action-another sex scene. Really???
Skjoon
Dec 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Pippa Bennett hat gerade erst die Scheidungspapiere von ihrem Ex-Mann unterschrieben und hatte nicht vor, sich so schnell wieder zu verlieben. Doch als sie dem unfassbar gutaussehenden Eric Callahan begegnet, kann sie sich dieser sofortigen Anziehungskraft , die zwischen ihnen ist, nicht entziehen und sie verliebt Hals über Kopf in ihn. Auch Eric ist von Pippa wie verzaubert, aber er hat Angst,sie auf eine Beziehung einzulassen, da er Witwer und Vater einer Tochter ist und seine Tochter für ihn ...more
Anna
Aug 18, 2018 rated it liked it
3,5-3,75 stars.
Till 90% of the book the hero was with one foot out from relationship.
From the start he was a pussy-teaser! He said he was damaged goods! And he was after our heroine all the time! But always remembering her that it's temporarily... WTF!!!??
* A review copy was provided by the author for the Blog Tour *

~ 5 Matchmaking Stars ~

FULL REVIEW Now Posted ::
What happens when the tables turn on the Matchmaker of the family and she becomes the matchee?? Read Your Forever Love by Layla Hagen to find out.

I have absolutely fallen in love with the Bennett family. This series is turning into one of my all time favorite series. Each of these books are exactly what I look for in a 5 star read. This book made me laugh, smile, swoon, and blush wi
Darlene Cruz
Jul 16, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Perfect story to get you in the mood, for reading of course. I like Pippa, tenacious personality, charismatic and talented, also there’s a mischievous childlike playfulness about her. The tension of resistance made me laugh and the teasing and flirting I look forward to when I read Layla Hagen’s books. I adore the storyline, how can you not like Pippa? How can you not like the Bennett Family? Someone enters Pippa’s life, okay another Alpha male Eric, tall dark and handsome. Eric turns Pippa’s li ...more
Anja Großmann
Jul 28, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Endlich zurück im Bennet Universum. Hier nun endlich auch Pippas Geschichte, die ich in Band 1 & 2 schon sehr ins Herz geschlossen hatte.

Layla Hagen überzeugt hier wieder mit ihrem lockeren modernen Schreibstil, der den Leser direkt in die Geschichte zieht.

Nachdem man ja schon in Band 1 und 2 etwas von Pippa & ihrer gescheiterten Ehe erfährt, bekommt man noch mehr Informationen und versteht immer besser die Abneigung der Bennett Geschwister zu ihrem Exmann.
Man kann sich auch super in Pip
Jessica
Aug 03, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: book-blog
Can two people with troubled past find happiness when they are least expecting it?

Pippa has gone through a rough marriage where her husband was verbally abusive in worst of ways. Her divorce was also horrible, but luckily she was independent and owned her own company. Eric Callahan is someone who hr brothers know and respect. He is only in town for two months and warns her to stay away, but why not make the best of their short time together?

How long will it take for his charm and sweet gestures
Kelly Boyd
Aug 21, 2016 rated it it was ok
Hmm, Was dissapointed by this book. Whilst loving the Bennett series and really enjoying the Logan and Nadine story I was looking forward to Pippa's happy ever after. Meeting Eric and Julie started off really well but when things got a little hot and heavy she came across as a really selfish lover and it was all about her. There is that theme across all the books but more so with this one.

Also, during the event of the second hospital event, I can't believe that she would react in the way she did
Jul 10, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I love this book. Eric is a single dad, he lost his wife 5 years ago and now concentrates on his daughter and his business. Pippa was burned, badly, by her ex-husband. These two were amazing. They don't want a relationship, heck, they don't even want to date but between his daughter and her siblings they don't stand a chance. Add in their smoking hot chemistry and their genuine feelings toward each other... swoon worthy! I loved seeing Pippa finally get her HEA plus we get to catch up with the w ...more
Sandra
Jul 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Ich habe mich schon sehr auf den dritten Band der Reihe gefreut. Nun geht es endlich um eine weibliche Bennett. Die gesamte große Familie habe ich schon seit dem ersten Band in mein Herz geschlossen und war gespannt, wie es nun mit Pippa weiter geht. Alle Bände können auch unabhängig voneinander gelesen werden. Ich empfehle sie euch aber alle!

Der Schreibstil von Layla Hagen liest sich wieder einmal sehr flüssig. ich bin schnell in die Story rein gekommen und war gleich gefesselt. Die Autorin hat
The Book Junkie Reads . . .
Eric Callahan and his daughter are only in San Francisco for three months to expanding his business. Eric is not looking for love. Until Pippa Bennett. She captivates him from the moment he sets eyes on her. Pippa whole world was her family and work. She was an exceptional creative mind when it came to what she does like no one else. She was also a sweet soul. She took to Eric's daughter like no other. Eric took to her and did not look back. Things moved along and life came along. Eric had to ma ...more
Brandee (un)Conventional Bookworms
Loved getting Pippa's story!

***
*3.5 Stars*
Pippa Bennett has been the driving force behind all the matchmaking in the Bennett family - as evidenced by Sebastian's wedding and Logan's engagement - so it was fun to see the tables turned on her.

Pippa hasn't had it easy in love - the only one to have married and then divorced in the Bennett clan. Her ex was a real piece of work - marrying her for her money - and he did a number of her self-confidence.

Eric Callahan is the CEO of his family's compa
Tina Clark
Jun 09, 2018 rated it really liked it
Great story of Pippa Bennett and Eric Callahan. Eric is a widow with a young daughter from Boston visiting California for the summer with his daughter. When he meets Pippa he couldn’t believe he can love again.
Melissa J (Book Addicts Reviews)
Layla has done it again!!!! Every single book of this series is phenomenal!! I could not put this book down. I love the Bennett's (the originals and all the ones brought in to the family)!!
Pippa has always been the "matchmaker" in the Bennett family, but her love life sucks. She married a creep and tried so hard just to make it work, all she wanted was a family. But her ex only wanted to put in his time so that he could get money once the prenup was up. Pippa caught wind of it and left him. (Sid
Melissa Mendoza
Aug 07, 2016 rated it really liked it
"The twinkle of mischief in his eyes is delicious. Eric is sweet and caring, but underneath that is a passionate and fierce man. I want all sides of him for as long as I can have him in my life."

4 forever stars!!! Cute and simply sweet!

Eric is a widower and will do anything for his daughter. But his business life he's knows as "Shark," because he takes no funny business and he's all about work. He moves to San Francisco for three months and while there he decides to expand his business out there
Jul 27, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I LOVE LOVE LOVE this family that Layla created. And I'm SO happy that she made them such a large family, because that means they will be with us for a long time!

Pippa, so far, is my favorite Bennett. She's loyal, artistic and mischievous when it comes to playing cupid for her siblings. But after a failed marriage, she's lost some of her spark, and her siblings would love nothing better than to turn her matchmaking ways around on her for once!

Eric is a single dad to a sweet 12 year old girl, te
Francoise
Nov 20, 2016 rated it really liked it
4.5 Stars

I listened to the audio version of this book and the narration in dual POV was excellent. Your Forever Love is such a lovely and heartwarming second chance story, I couldn’t stop listening to it!

Eric Callahan is a widow and the loving and protective father of a 12 year old daughter, Julie. Since his wife’s death, he closed himself off and is mainly focused on his daughter’s happiness. There is an immediate connection between him and Pippa Bennett. Pippa is recently divorced and has been
  • Hold Me Down (Carolina Girls, #1)
  • Hot Pursuit
  • A Royal Disposition: A Pride and Prejudice Novel
  • The Redwyck Charm (The Three Disgraces, #2)
  • His Scandal (His Trilogy, #2)
  • No Perfect Man (Imperfection, #1)
  • You're The One (Bad Boys of Red Hook, #2)
  • The Dreamer
  • Courting Claudia
  • Escape to Willow Cottage
  • What a Duke Wants
  • One True Love
  • Feels Like Summer
  • Wanting It All (Naked Men #2)
  • Third Strike (Chances, #3)
  • The Viking Queen's Men (The Afótama Legacy #1)
  • Holiday with a Twist
  • Soft on Soft: #FatGirlsInLove
Welcome! My name is Layla Hagen and I am a Contemporary Romance author.

I fell in love with books when I was nine years old, and my love affair with stories continues even now, many years later.

I write romantic stories and can’t wait to share them with the world.

And I drink coffee. Lots of it, in case the photo didn’t make it obvious enough ;)

The Bennett Family (9 books)
  • Your Irresistible Love (The Bennett Family, #1)
  • Your Captivating Love (The Bennett Family, #2)
  • Your Inescapable Love (The Bennett Family #4)
  • Your Tempting Love (The Bennett Family  #5)
  • Your Alluring Love (The Bennett Family, #6)
  • Your Fierce Love (The Bennett Family, #7)
  • Your One True Love (The Bennett Family, #8)
  • Your Endless Love (The Bennett Family, #9)
“to thank my beta readers, Jessica, Dee, Andrea, Carrie, Jill, Kolleen and Rebecca. You made this story so much better!! I want to thank every blogger and reader who took a chance with me as a new author and helped me spread the word. You have my most heartfelt gratitude. To my street team. . .you rock !!! Last but not least, I would like to thank my family. I would never be here if not for their love and support. Mom, you taught me that books are important, and for that I will always be grateful. Dad, thank you for always being convinced that I should reach for the stars. To my sister, whose numerous ahem. . .legendary replies will serve as an inspiration for many books to come, I say thank you for your support and I love you, kid. To my husband, who always, no matter what, believed in me and supported me through all this whether by happily taking on every chore I overlooked” 0 likes
“She said stupidity runs in the Y chromosome. I learned in biology that the X chromosome is for the females and Y for the males, s—” 0 likes