Start by marking “What the Dead Have Taught Me About Living Well” as Want to Read:

What the Dead Have Taught Me About Living Well

From the bestselling author of Spirited and Awaken the Spirit Within, spiritual medium Rebecca Rosen opens up about her personal life and answers the questions that fans ask the most: How does your connection to the world beyond help you better understand and navigate your day-to-day, real world?

What the Dead Have Taught Me About Living Well follows Rebecca through a
Published February 14th 2017 by Rodale Books

To ask other readers questions about What the Dead Have Taught Me About Living Well, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about What the Dead Have Taught Me About Living Well

Start your review of What the Dead Have Taught Me About Living Well
Nicole
Feb 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: intuition
I'm not sure where to begin with why I liked this book so much. It literally walks you through a day in the life of a psychic medium. Rebecca's life is not much different than the regular person. Her days are busy juggling work, kids, husband, social, etc. AND the same ups and downs we all experience. Even with her intuitive abilities emotions sneak up on her too. At times it may cause her to ignore her own gut feelings about life. Still, it is her willingness to learn and heartfelt lessons ...more
Yvonne S
Feb 08, 2019 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Leaves you wanting answers

The author gave numerous situations when her guides led her to give specific details about an upcoming event such as” you are going to a baby in the future” but never tells the reader if that prediction came true.
There were so many times that amazing, out of the blue: predictions or “facts” previously unknown to the client but she never gave any follow up. There is no way to know if those fantastical events actually unfolded or not. That’s a key part of this book that
Pam Busch
May 16, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Action

I found that it was helpful to read about how to apply to daily life. Setting the intention for my day by asking guidance from God, spirit guides and passed love ones makes sense as a way to stay connected . Switches focus from trying to control events to instead being open to the opportunities put in front of you.
Cathy
Nov 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
What the Dead Have Taught Me About Living Well

I could relate to every page of this book. It was wonderful and I enjoyed it immensely. I am looking forward to reading her other books.
Joseph
Jan 06, 2018 rated it really liked it
The book is written as sort of a "day in the life of" format. However, you'll be better served by seeing that as just the framework and concentrating on the lessons that serve as the chapters' focus.
Kerry Weinstein
Nov 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing
An uplifting book about medium Rebecca Rosen and a day in her life. She shares practical ways to be more mindful and to connect with spirit in our day to days lives. What I liked most about this book was how sections were laid out and the positive voice throughout.
Lamandra
Two friends have attended RR’s public readings and were blown away, so I thought I’d give
one of her books a spin. Interesting info about some of her readings and her own “signs” but more of a “how to attune yourself to the spirit world around you”/self-help book, not topics I’m interested in.
Gris Cox
Jan 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Very informative!

I love the way the book is written in the most simple way to be understood. So much to learn and to relate, I will look into this book for a long time!
Ingram Edwards
Nov 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Excellent book that teaches so much stuff we all need! Please consider reading.
Dec 26, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Dragged a little and repeated a little but I enjoyed this book
Erin Staebler
Mar 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I just loved this book!

So much advice, insight, and real life. Thank you, Rebecca!
Natali
Jul 25, 2017 rated it liked it
Nothing too groundbreaking here but some fun and motivating stories from a truly well intentioned author. I liked it. Was a good airplane read!
Dorothy
Jan 31, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Awesome Lessons

I read and reread it to maintain the right perspective in life.

Thank you for sharing your lessons with us!
Allison Floyd
Tori Amos said something in some interview about crystal suppositories, and that (at least the vague iteration I've retained) was firmly lodged in my brain as I read this. It's not that I don't believe the author—she seems absolutely sincere. But the plane of existence she's inhabiting is so markedly different/removed from my own that I just can't relate. That, and there are so many metaphysical truisms spouted here that a person could poke about five hundred holes in while barely even trying. ...more
MACHA BLECHNER
Aug 30, 2017
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »

• Journey of Souls: Case Studies of Life Between Lives
  • Destiny of Souls: New Case Studies of Life Between Lives
  • Everything is Figureoutable: How One Simple Belief Can Help Us Overcome Any Obstacle and Create Unstoppable Success
  • The Happy Medium: Life Lessons from the Other Side
  • Unspeakable Things
  • Adventures of the Soul: Journeys Through the Physical and Spiritual Dimensions
  • Dying to Be Me: My Journey from Cancer, to Near Death, to True Healing
  • Soul Survivor: The Reincarnation of a World War II Fighter Pilot
  • The Presentation Secrets of Steve Jobs
  • Children Who Remember Previous Lives: A Question of Reincarnation
  • 1,000 Places to See Before You Die
  • Peta (The Elemental Series, #3.5)
  • Bad Omens (Witches of Palmetto Point #9)
REBECCA ROSEN, the author of the national bestseller Spirited, is a spiritual medium and has served as a bridge between the living and those who have crossed over to the other side for the last ten years.

Known for her ability to provide accurate, quantitative, and detailed information, Rebecca’s graceful and healing delivery to those she reads is a testament to her accessible style and unique